Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello can I roleplay with...
by Stormi
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:10 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Aroogi
Today 03:58 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:47 PM
Suggestion
Last post by Cinnamon~
Today 03:43 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 03:16 PM

Old January 30th, 2024, 08:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default a little bird told me... [p]

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 1 moon
[Blue-grey tabby with a dark blue overcoat, white unders, and amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·

The hero had found herself with another enemy. After battling the horrific, savage toes of her mother, Birdkit the Ferocious knew her calling was to protect the little cats in this world. There were many cats with giant, unrelenting paws that shook the very earth and threatened to squish Birdkit and her siblings every day. Well, no more! Birdkit had taken down her first victim, but today... today her victim was...

Papa.

Papa was massive, and his paw alone could squish Birdkit to the ground. But no. She would abide by the code of the warrior and never let fear strike her down. Birdkit planned for ages (approximately two minutes), going over each step of the plan in painstaking detail. She would wait for papa to let his guard down (look distracted), attempt to flee the scene (get up and walk somewhere else), and then she would swoop in last minute to catch him completely unaware, and take the battle right to his massive paws. It was infallible.

So Birdkit lay in wait, her big grey-amber eyes staring unflinchingly at Darkfall's paws. She waited. And waited. Darkfall's attention seemed to drift, and still Birdkit waited. She waited.

There!! Her opening!! Darkfall slowly pushed himself to his paws, obviously trying to make a hasty retreat! Birdkit shot from the nursery, letting out a ferocious roar (pitiful squeal) as she lunged for his paws and sank her tiny kitten teeth into the fluff, fangs barely large enough to break skin. She battled her hardest against the enemy, unrelenting in her fury! She! Would! Not! Lose!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:36 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: a little bird told me... [p]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Papa (Darkfall) was a savage beast (just a normal large guy trying to be a good father), one so horrifically monstrous that he instilled fear in all around him (he wasn’t). He was aware that one of his many daughters, Birdkit, was planning something. He wasn’t quite sure what it was, but he would play along. As he watched the young kit out of the corner of his eye, he couldn’t help but notice the drastic difference in their size. Yes, she had grown a lot compared to where she was shortly after her birth, however, it was weird to think that he was once that size as well.

A few moments past and nothing changed, he had even made the point to look away (keeping an ear trained on her) and nothing happened. Oh well… Rising to his paws, that’s when Birdkit the Ferocious struck! She shot fromt he nursery entrance with a terrifying roar (a squeal, it was a squeal) and sank her vicious fangs (very small teef) into his paw.

”ARGH!” The savage beast (Darkfall) howled in (mock) pain. ”Let go of me you vile creature!” He hissed teasingly, gently shaking his leg in an attempt to loosen the young one’s grip. He didn’t want to admit it, but it was a much needed distraction from the events of the other night. He needed a break from all the stress for once, and though she wouldn’t understand, he really appreciated it.

[ @Micanomancy I’m very sorry, has been a stressful month for me, next post will be done sooner/be better]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:42 AM
The Ping You Dread

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 1 moon
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit crowed a war cry as the beast shook her too and fro, bunny-kicking his paws and nomming on his toes. It didn't take much to send the tiny kit tumbling off his paw, but she leapt up in a fury and charged again, relentless with her attacks. She leapt up higher on his leg this time (not that it mattered much) and grappled his leg. "B-BEASTIE!" She cried, in a voice that sounded oddly like Lostspark's. Darkfall hadn't been around Birdkit too much--which was understandable, as there were thirteen kits and he was an enforcer, but Birdkit spoke only with the words of other cats. At one moon old it was hardly speaking, and most babbles were in her own voice. But every so often a word would slip out, usually in Lostspark's voice.

Birdkit the Hero scrabbled against her father, fighting for the fate of the galaxy and all she held dear.

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 12:37 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall chuckled when his daughter furiously attacked his toes. He couldn’t help but wonder if he had been this energetic as a kit. That had been so long ago it seemed, and at that time it’d have just been him, Fallenpaw, and their mother. Playfully he gently swiped at the young she-kit, pushing her a tad to give a little bit of resistance. He did, however, flinch when she called out “beastie”. It wasn’t the words that were the issue, but it was the voice she said it in. That was his mate’s voice, just how did she…?

Whatever, he’d think about that later. He needed to talk to Larkfire later that evening anyways, so perhaps he’d bring it up with her. ”You’ll never defeat me!” He said with a playful growl, using his large forepaws to try and (gently) push her away. ”I’m the biggest and strongest in the forest! You’ll never win!”

[ @Mica OOPs (also I’m so sorry this is bad)]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 12th, 2024, 12:47 PM
The Ping You Dread

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 1 moon
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit crowed with delight as she managed to get a good grip on her father's toes, but her exhileration quickly turned into terror as he managed to bowl her over with nothing but a gentle push of his paw. Birdkit went flying (stumbled onto her side) and howled in mock fury. Quickly scrambling to her teeny, unstable paws, Birdkit grinned ferociously at her papa. "Nuh uh!" She squeaked, throwing herself at his paws again and battering them with white-tipped paws.

Even though her energy had seemed boundless at first, Birdkit seemed to tired out quickly. Her breaths came out in wheezes, and after several heartbeats of slowing attacks, she paused and heaved a mighty cough that wracked her whole body. Perhaps it was time to end their great battle. Just for now.

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!