Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 10:05 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 10:04 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:59 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:40 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Fits
Today 09:26 PM

Old June 5th, 2024, 05:35 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Search Party!

The sound of monsters chewing through the forest echoed loudly, but farther away than she had thought they'd be. She'd hear a twolegs yowl follow not long after once in a while. The dark brown tabby sat outside the entrance of the Mourning Ruins, intense amber eyes surveying the territory in front of her. It seemed like the twolegs would be staying in one specific area, but as twolegs had habits of wondering it wouldn't be a surprise if a stray one were found here and there.

"Yellowtwist [ @Aolani ], you're leading a patrol with Wispypaw [ @Eden ], Pidgeonpaw [ @Luminous ], and Nightshiver. I want you to search around our former camp. Darkfall [ @Dark ], Spiderpaw [ @Rowan ], and Quillpaw [ @furrensic ]. You'll look around the territory near the Whispering Wetlands. Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] , Brownpaw [ @zozelen ] , and Willowpaw [ @Myling]. You'll look around Herondive Hollow. That leaves Stagskull [Chaosbringer.] with Sleepypaw [ @Estelle ], and Dizzycloud [Aolani]. You've got the area around the Saltmeadow Marsh." She orders.

"Start from the middle of the territory and push out towards the borders. If you find someone in the middle of your search, don't waste time returning them and go out to search again. Just have them join your patrol and keep looking, unless it's an emergency, everyone can return to the Mourning Ruins together."

"If you find bodies, bring them back. We can bury them at least. If any of you happen to come across twolegs, sneak around them, I don't need any confrontations unless it's unavoidable. Unless you have questions, get to work."

How this Works:
There are four separate patrols, each heading to four different areas. Missing cats need to pick a location to be lost. The Whispering Wetlands, Saltmeadow Marsh, Herondive Hollow, or the Ravine-Old Camp. Your cat doesn't need to be in the exact location, just somewhere nearby it.

If you want your cat to be found by specific members, place your cat where they are searching. Missing cats who are in the same area can interact with each other. Make sure to mention those who are searching for your cat so they know where to find them.

Currently, there are a total of 11 cats that need to be found. You will have until the 17th to be found, feel free to create a posting order and skip over people after 24 hours.

@Frozen Reign - Flamegaze | @FruitBatz - Honeyoak, Turtlepaw | @Fish - Shadowpaw, Wispkit | @Bean - Starrysmoke | @LostInTheOrchids - Duskpaw | @shaae_26 - Falconkit | @glitch - Silverpaw | @ChaosBringer. - Cryingelk | @Snowyfeathr - Frostkit

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 5th, 2024 at 05:36 PM.
Old June 5th, 2024, 05:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Search Party!

Stagskull

Stagskull listened carefully as Dawnstar called out the patrols, her fur pricking sharply as she heard the monsters in the distance. Ok, that's alright. 'The area around Saltmeadow Marsh with Sleepypaw [ @Estelle ] and Dizzycloud. [ @Aolani ] ' The molly thought, looking for her patrol members. 'Time to find missing clanmates!' Stagskull thought, her paws itching to head out immediately. Her tail lashed lightly, her ears twitching at the distant noises of monsters and twolegs.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:14 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw had no idea how it happened. How exactly they got so far apart from everyone. What she remembered was that Wispkit stepped wrong and started to cry about the pain in his paw. She gave it a look and found that there wasn't any real damage and he was soon using said paw. What she figured was that it did hurt a bit no doubt but all the stress of leaving home made it seem much more worse in his mind. He needed some comforting but while she was trying to cheer him up the both of them heard the heavy foot falls of something. A monster maybe?

The two cats did NOT take the time to figure out what was making that sound and made a mad dash away form its source. The unfortunate part was that it brought both of the young cats further from their clan members unwittingly. The twolegs were so noisy that the cats kept running until they just couldn't anymore. This left them squarely in Saltmeadow marsh which Shadowpaw knew well enough but Wispkit had no idea where he was.

"Wispkit please stop crying, you need to take a moment to catch your breath." She said in between gasping for breaths. The apprentice was impressed that he was able to even cry while out of breath like this. She would hate to be mean but his very emotional self was a little grating to her right now. They needed to figure out how to find their way back to the clan and he was crying. She wondered how adults dealt with younger cats all the time, maybe Wispkit would help her figure that mystery out.

Shadowpaw flicked her ear as she thought what to do. Should she be as quiet as possible? Never had she seen a twoleg before and she heard so much about how they stole cats for what seemed like the fun of it! If such a massive beast could easily take cats and find them not worth the time to eat then they must have insane senses and if she breathed to heavily they might pin point her from several old fallen tree lengths away! But then how was her clan supposed to find the two of them? Honestly Shadowpaw wanted to cry herself right now and felt a deep drowning sense of guilt for being annoyed at Wispkit crying. She had to be strong for her friend and keep a brave face. She wanted him to think that they would be ok if she was able to keep this brave face.

Oh Wispkit you may think the world doesn't care about you, but at least I care about you.
Old June 6th, 2024, 08:25 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

'Ok. search party. Willowpaw, you can probably not do this.'

That was the trail of thought that was woven in her brain and kept repeating over and over in her mind. Oh woohoo, she supported positivity and believing in yourself.

Willowpaw tried to at least somewhat calm her nerves, that at the moment seemed to be literally on fire with we-are-gonna-die-*screams*, by taking deep breaths.
Oh yeah, Willowpaw, did we mention that air is one of the main components of fire? Amazing that you sure are helping your problem here by LITERALLY BREATHING!

Willowpaw went full "ignoring my problems" mode when her strat failed horribly and she should never play chess, and actually listened to what Dawnstar was saying. She should've been doing from the start.
Her attention was like no other.

She didn't like how close she was getting to Mourning Ruins recently, mostly because her little apprentice brain was very sure that some horrible haunty spinny ghosty haunted the rundown Twoleg place. And hey, nobody's proven that theory wrong, so, you never know.

You there go to find your Clanmates by Herondive Hollow. And to everyone, you start from the middle of the abandoned territory, and cover the ground outwards towards your destinations, if you find someone, do not waste any time whatsoever or your a failure. Also stay away from Twolegs or else i'm feeding you to the Mourning Ruins' ghost. Was basically what Willowpaw heard. And she was going to obey those orders because she was first of all scared, and second of all terrified.

Willowpaw made herself look like she could do this on her own- wait no; made herself look less i-am-scared-out-of-my-fur-rn, was a better way to describe it. And then she had to find her patrol members, Shrewstep and Brownpaw. Or, if she was lucky and didn't have to make herself look clueless and dumb (big goodnes thing) and they'd come over to her.
She personally doubted that would happen because lately the universe didn't really seem to be very fond of her.

[ @zozelen - Brownpaw Mention! | @gs29513 - Shrewstep Mention! ]

Semi-roleplay hiatus until the 24th! Unless i'm feeling like it, i won't be writing any replies

Old June 6th, 2024, 08:47 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Myling @zozelen
A search party. It was an interesting idea, and while Shrewstep was somewhat of the opinion that any adult cats who got lost and failed to stick with the group during the camp evacuation rather deserved to stay lost, but he supposed it was more likely to be apprentices and kits who they were searching for, given the fact that Nightshiver had been dragged along. She was the forever queen, right? He was fairly certain. If nothing else, Dawnstar trusted him to take care of the apprentices as he was given Brownpaw and Willowpaw to head to Herondive Hollow. Nice.

He could see Willowpaw looking around, presumably for him and Brownpaw, and scampered over to her. Stars this sucked. He was smaller than an apprentice. Some Enforcer he made. A really intimidating figure, that was him alright. Barely a few mouselengths tall. Smart enough not to run his mouth off to other clans though, which Lynxshade seemingly hadn't been. He had thought she was one of the best ones, but apparently not. Just do your job Shrewstep, and stay out of Dawnstar's full focus. That had always been the goal, and it would continue to be so. No one's head but his was riding on it now, but his own head was enough for him to care about saving.

You ready to roll? he inquired of Willowpaw, tail flipping about. As soon as Brownpaw pops over here we can go clanmate-hunting! Ok so maybe he needed to shut up now. Shrewstep had immediately contradicted his plan to keep his damn maw quiet, and now should probably focus on looking at least moderately responsible so Dawnstar didn't throw him to the twolegs right then and there. Ah well. He was always a bit of a chatterbox and he imagined she was aware of that. Not that he wanted to test his luck. Best to just.....shut it, and wait for Brownpaw before heading out in search of their clanmates. He almost hoped they found a warrior so he could give them a bit of a yelling at. A kit or apprentice could plead confusion, but a warrior? They perhaps deserved to stay missing.

Last edited by gs29513; June 6th, 2024 at 08:47 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:38 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The Spectre followed along in silence as the group made their way through the territory. He could hear the roaring of the twoleg monsters and bumbling creatures themselves in th distance. They… were a lot further than he thought they would be. Perhaps that would mean they would be making their way to the old camp once everything was situated? He’d have to ask Dawnstar about it later.

It didn’t take long for the Queen of Mean to begin dividing up patrols. Wispypaw would be with Spidertwist… he wasn’t sure how he felt about that, but Spidertwist was a reliable enough warrior that so long as he didn’t lose his daughter, he wouldn’t complain. Sleepypaw was with Stagskull… another somewhat reliable warrior. So that led to his two accompanying daughters being accounted for. His own patrol would be consisting of Spiderpaw and his son, Quillpaw. He knew that Quillpaw wasn’t all that fond of him, but he hoped that the young tom didn’t allow his feelings to get in the way of their job. They had to search for and find their missing clanmates and right now that took priority.

Nodding to the leader, he turned back to the two apprentices that would be searching along with him and studied them scrutinizingly. For the life of him, the massive tom was unable to find a reason as to why Dawnstar would bring so many apprentices along for such an important mission. Their party consisted of five total warriors if you included both him and her, and the rest of the group was plastered with younger cats. Oh well, this could lead to a positive learning experience for them as there would likely be no fighting.

”Follow closely, try not to get lost,” The Spectre said in a commanding tone, turning away with a flick of his tail as he began the trek to the border shared with WindClan. Hopefully they heeded his words. He knew Quillpaw had a sensible head on his shoulders, but he hadn’t yet worked with the other apprentice and he wasn’t sure if either one of them had received a detailed tour of the territory and borders yet. ”Quillpaw, Spiderpaw, I don’t know if you have received a tour of the borders yet, so keep your eyes peeled and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. While we are searching for our clanmates, this is also a great opportunity to get more familiar with our home.” He called over his shoulder. In the end, he decided that it was best to just go ahead and address the unknown before they got started.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:41 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

Brownpaw rushed over once she heard Dawnstar call her name, seeing her two other search partners already gathered nearby. "I'm here!", she squeaked, hurrying to join the brown-furred warrior and tortoiseshell apprentice.

They had important searching to do, and Brownpaw was glad she'd be able to help look for all of her lost clanmates. Was Herondive Hollow full of twolegs too, now? Her and Willowpaw and Shrewstep would have to be careful.

Some of her clanmates might be hurt, or really scared. A few of the kits were even missing, and some apprentices too... she didn't blame them for getting seperated from the group, she only wished someone had noticed earlier, so everyone could've stuck together.

"We're going to Herondive Hollow, right? Are you two ready to start searcing?", she asked eagerly, already full of anticipation to get going, and a little anxious about how her lost clanmates were doing.

@Myling @gs29513 (in the next post, we can probably start with the search!)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; June 7th, 2024 at 08:07 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:00 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The sound of twolegs running amok on the old territory was a bit unnerving, those things dared to make them move! If it was possible for them to chase them away but she was sure that wasn't possible. Wispypaw looked in the direction that Grandma was in while she listed off the split search parties, along with the locations. Her face turned sour when she didn't hear her name tagged along with her dad but with the warrior who had a weird name. Great, she had no idea how this one acted and if he was competent enough to lead a search patrol. Thank god she knew what Nightshiver smelt like and bird brain too since she shared a den with them. "Are we going to get a move on and look for the morons that couldn't keep up?" she might not be able to fault the kits but apprentices and warriors weren't safe from her judgment.

@Estelle @Luminous @Aolani
Header by Marigoldwhisper

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; June 6th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 01:38 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Frostkit looked around in fear, rumbling sounds all around her. Where was she? Where were her clanmates? The place she was in looked familiar but she couldn't place it. Then she realized. Was this the camp? But it looked so different! And there were strange scents and sounds and it was just so overwhelming for Frostkit.

She cried out in fear, hoping someone, anyone would hear her. When no response came, she shuttered in fear. She went into a small bush to try and hide, but it wouldn't do much because of her mostly white fur and with how small the bush was. Hopefully, someone had heard her cry for help, but Frostkit wasn't confident that anyone would be coming to save her from whatever was happening . . .

(Frost is in the ravine old camp if it isn't obvious.. And I uhh think I did this right . . .)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 6th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ah, the time had come for the searching. Nightshiver would be lying if she said she didn't feel at least a little nervous having the sneak around the twolegs like this - those were the creatures who had taken her mother from her, several times over. But she had a duty to the missing kits and queens. She had a duty to them, to protect them, and to see them home safe. Gathering by Wispypaw, one of the arkkittens, she made sure to let her presence be known with a soft rumble.
"N-now... Some m-may have... have had... difficulties.."
She spoke softly, looking around for Yellowtwist so they could begin their search around the... Well, old camp.

[ @Eden @Aolani ]

-------------------

The search patrols had begun. Reluctantly breaking away from Miss Grandmama's side - having hoped she would be on patrol with her, but perhaps Miss Grandmama was still hurt... - Sleepypaw offered her a look of goodbye before she gathered near Stagskull. The apprentice guard stood, saying nothing as she looked around for their last member Dizzycloud, before they could leave. Saltmeadow Marsh... It was rather... Erm, Marshy, there. They'd certainly return with muddy paws, but hopefully with some missing clanmates as well - and without any extra loses. The twolegs appeared like a thread, as such she wouldn't take them lightly.

[ @ChaosBringer. @Aolani ]