Today 02:07 AM

Old March 12th, 2024, 01:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Scrutinous look slowly softening as the tom spoke, the older she-cat found herself nodding along, satisfied with his response. His injuries truly weren't as severe as some of the others she had seen, but she knew well enough how eager some of her clanmates were to overplay the wounded warrior part. To take any bit of relaxation they could get under the guise of recovery, knowing full well the clan needed them past the point of them being well. Hawkfur was obviously not this sort of tom, and this pleased the former queen immensely. Not just because of how close her precious bird had been of late with the warrior, but as a fellow WindClanner as well.

She found herself a tad disappointed in recent times... with how relaxed her clanmates had become, knowing full well a part of the blame lay on how peaceful their clan had become ever since Twilightstar had gained leadership. She did not blame the leader for this, of course. StarClan forbid! But she did wish that the younger generations would be more mindful of the dangers that lurked beyond their borders just as much as the ones that lurked within. A trait that her current companion was displaying wonderfully.

"I am sure you will. I am just grateful the patrol was sensible and followed the chain of command. I have seen some injuries in my day result from emotions getting in the way of logic... seen clanmates perish that way. I would say it is by the grace of StarClan that you have all returned alive and... battered, yes, but well. In time, in any case. But that would be a disservice to you and your companions. Well done indeed," Dapplebreeze purred in a polite, maternal tone as she became comfortable besides the tom, a light blazing in her eyes as interest consumed her over details on the battle.

Despite her more reserved nature, it was those moments that made life as a warrior all the more delectable to her. The struggles of life and death against a powerful foe. Coming on top victorious! It was a trait both of kits from her first litter had inherited, and pride brought a twinkle to her lapis hues at the thought of her daughter taking command against such foes one day. Perhaps as deputy? Oh... a mother could dream.

"Now that you mention it, however... Oh, I do hope I am not pressing you to hard, my dear. I would completely understand if the thought of your enemies is too much to bear, considering how dreadful the battle seemed. But... if you could muster up the strength to talk of it... Would it be too much to ask for details on these creatures? I must admit that in my time as warrior I have never fought such beasts... and I believe it would be best to be prepared. My own precious apprentice was among the injured, and I do believe teaching her how to fight these minks might just be necessary in the future. Even if we were to never encounter such vermin again, it would be best to be amply prepared to woefully neglect ourselves and pay for the consequences dearly at a later time, wouldn't you agree?" Dapplebreeze asked, her head tilting in an oddly elegant fashion as she focused on the injured warrior besides her.

@Micanomancy [Hawkfur]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 13th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Well... It was time. Time to move into the warrior's den. Silverrose's nose crinkled as she looked around, trying to find a space not too cramped or too close to anyone else's nest - let's see if the warriors were any quieter or louder than the apprentices during the night.

Old March 15th, 2024, 07:28 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him| 48 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dapplebreeze - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur felt dread slowly seep into his paws and up his legs, chilling him from the inside out. Right... following chain of command... emotions getting in the way of logic... Hawkfur swallowed thickly, once again questioning his actions. He hadn't bothered with chain of command, had rushed into the fray to reach Bravebird, getting Vixenstare very hurt in the process. She would live and recover, luckily, but in the end it was his fault. And it hadn't come to anything anyway.

What a joke of a warrior.

Hawkfur was hardly listening as Dapplebreeze rattled off her request for description of the minks, heart thudding loudly in his ears. He wanted to cry. He wanted to curl up to sleep and never wake up. He wanted to snap at Dapplebreeze to leave him alone, because maybe that would make her stop looking at him with so much kindness. He didn't deserve it! He may be an idiot but he wasn't stupid enough to miss the glares Bravebird had been sending his way, the avoidance, the absence from his side when he wanted nothing more than for her to be there permanently. He knew she blamed him. It was obvious. Dapplebreeze should blame him too.

But... he didn't deserve the comfort of being left alone. He should be hounded until he made up for his failures. He supposed that started with telling Dapplebreeze about the minks. Taking a deep breath, Hawkur stared intently at the den floor and began. "They look a lot like weasels, but are a bit bigger. Their claws are like a cat's, but smaller so they're also sort of like thorns. Instead of clean slices, they dig claws in and tear." His pelt prickled with the memory, and he paused to rasp his tongue over the healing wounds. "Think of kits, with their really sharp claws and teeth. They haven't been worn down by moons of use--and minks are angry." He huffed, tightening his loaf as though he could protect himself from the phantom pains. "They seem to hunt in packs. They overwhelm. I think that's what makes them the most dangerous."

[So sorry that took so long!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 16th, 2024, 10:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

warblershine
they/them . 28 moons . white cat with grey markings; amber eyes
( purrks; silk spinner )

with a rabbit clamped firmly in their jaws, warblershine pads into the warrior's den, bright eyes searching for a particular cat. upon spotting said cat - their mate, crowstumble, who they could talk about for hours - the white feline hurries over. "sunshine!" they call out, voice muffled by fluff, deep purr rumbling within their chest.

they plop the rabbit down, flashing a grin. "for you," they hum, taking a seat. "how's your day been, sunshine?" they inquire with a small tilt of their head, staring at crowstumble curiously.

[ @finley.exe this is the worst starter ever I'm sorry
also I thought warbler calling crow sunshine as a nickname would be cute haha ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:38 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ crowstumble ᗢ

purrks ; sticky pads
it/they . wc . heavy stutter . 28 moons . tags ; @furrensic

trigger warnings for this post: none
sunshine? that nickname.. interested crowstumble, but they flicked its ear and turned to their partner. well, at least warblershine was here. in a way, it.. maaay have missed them. possibly. ' than-thank-thank yo-you. ' it meowed, softly bumping their head against warblershine's flank. ' it's b-been-been.. ' it took a deep breath. ' been oka-okay. i went i went on a patro-patrol-patrol. '

' i got i got a thor-thorn in my pa-pad, but it's okay okay now. ' starclan, why was its stutter much worse when they were around warbler? crowstumble took a second, squeezing its eyes shut aggressively and then opening them again. ' 'n you? how-how-how was your day? ' it tilted their head and stared at their partner, almost resembling a snake in the way it didn't blink

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:04 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

warblershine
they/them . 28 moons . white cat with grey markings; amber eyes
( purrks; silk spinner )

gosh, warblershine felt like a giddy kit around crowstumble. they stare at their partner with wide eyes, ears perked as crowstumble speaks. they shift slightly, and if the warrior allowed it, drape their tail over it's back. "a patrol, huh? that sounds nice - too bad you stepped on a thorn..I'm glad you're okay, though, you know?" they hum. they knew crowstumble was more.. antisocial, hopefully it didn't have any problems, other than the thorn, of course.

they bite back a giggle as their partner asks about their day. it's the small things – really, it could never get old. the white feline seems unfazed by the odd, serpent stare that crowstumble was giving them. maybe they found it just a little endearing. "ohh..." warblershine starts, "you know, the usual. went for a walk..talked to some clanmates." they say, having sounded much more interested in their mate's day than explaining their own.

"very boring if I do say so myself..without you there.." they sigh, half-jokingly, grin growing wider. their eyes seem to light up, brows raised. "you know, sunshine, you should come on a walk with me sometime. newleaf is coming and all, I saw some wildflowers that would look stunning in your fur. really make your eyes pop...I mean - your eyes already do pop! but - but...uhh." they cut themself off, glancing away sheepishly. "you get what I mean, righttt?"

[ @finley.exe ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 18th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

The senior warrior's ears flattened as Hawkfur spoke, understanding all too well the danger these creatures seemed to pose. Large predators that hunted alone were already a big enough problem. Foxes took more lives than she cared to admit, alongside badgers. It was why she had trained so hard her entire life, made sure she could at the very least take down the most common yet no less deadly of foes. To know that there was now an even more dangerous enemy lurking in the shadows, hidden in caves - and who knew were else - hunting in groups... It was a most terrifying prospect.

"This is a most dangerous of times to be living in, from what you describe. It is nothing short of a miracle that you all managed to come back alive. We will need to adapt and learn how to best fight these foes if we wish to survive against them. I am afraid that in a battle of attrition, if they have the numbers... WindClan won't fare well unless we prepare ourselves," Dapplebreeze mewed gravely, the bloodlust still clear in her eyes despite the severity of her voice. As if by instinct, the former queen's gaze softened, a more demure smile grazing her face once more. "Rest well. You have earned it. I will see about talking to my daughter. Perhaps she should consider laying down for at least a day and keeping you company. I am not sure she would be able to ignore the call of the open moors for longer than that, but we will need our top warriors at their best if we are to have a chance at rising over this."

@Micanomancy [Hawkfur]
| Thought this could be a closer between the two, but if you have more Hawkfur would like to keep talking to Dapplebreeze about, feel free to continue this one along! She enjoys chatting with her clanmates whenever she is taking a bit of breather. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:48 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him| 48 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dapplebreeze - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur was growing more tired every heartbeat, the mangled mess of bites on his leg throbbing with each beat. When Dapplebreeze blessedly gestured for him to rest, he cast a grateful and apologetic look at her, dipping his head in goodbye. "Good luck getting her to stay in one place." He chuckled, settling back down in his nest. "Can't blame her, though." Closing his eyes, Hawkfur let the warm darkness of the den cradle him to sleep.

[Ok!! Thanks for the fun rp >: D]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:16 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

crowstumble

purrks ; sticky pads , mind reader
it/they . wc . 28 moons . heavy stutter . tags ; @furrensic

trigger warnings for this post: none
' ... then we-we should go together go together. i mean, we could-coul-could g-go hunting.. or h-herb-herb gatheri-gathering. righ-right no-now... ' the tips of crowstumble's ears turned a little bit pink as they asked their mate this, worried it would bother them or they would think it was being annoying. it shifted on their paws, shrugging.

' we-we don't have to to g-go.. i-i just tho-though-thought it woul' be ni-nice to g-go out some-somewh-where togethe..r. al-alone. like the t-two of us. ' stars, why was it so awkward?? their stutter was worse, they were blushing wildly, and they were suggesting weird things for its partner to have to do with them! damnit, warblershine was going to leave it because it was awful-

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:28 AM

My Mood: Fine

In the wide-open moorland, where the wind swept freely across the rolling hills and the sun cast its golden light upon the swaying grass, there nestled the camp of WindClan. Among its ranks was a she-cat named Willowleaf, a vision of elegance with her dark brown tabby fur accented by light green eyes that shimmered like sunlit meadows. White spots adorned her tail tip, chest, and around her right eye, adding a touch of uniqueness to her already striking appearance.

On a crisp, sunny morning, as the first rays of dawn painted the sky in shades of pink and gold, Willowleaf emerged from the Warriors' den. The air was alive with the sounds of the moor, from the chirping of birds to the rustle of grass beneath her paws, as she stretched her lithe body, her muscles flexing beneath her fur.

With graceful movements, Willowleaf began her morning grooming ritual. Her tongue moved with precision over her fur, smoothing it into place and removing any stray debris. She paid special attention to the white-spotted areas on her tail tip, chest, and around her right eye, ensuring they stood out against her dark coat like stars in the night sky.

As she groomed, the warmth of the sun enveloped her, infusing her with a sense of vitality and purpose. Willowleaf listened to the soft murmurs of her clanmates as they stirred from their slumber, the sounds of their movements blending harmoniously with the gentle rustle of the moorland breeze.