Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 04:04 PM
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:00 PM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:54 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Estelle
Today 03:49 PM

Old April 25th, 2024, 09:15 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default insert cool name here || p

Rat
they/he/it || scrappy gray tom with blue and amber heterochromia

The scrawny little tom wandered along the edge of the beach. The tide dragged at his paws as he walked along, sand sticking to his pads. There were many shinies to be found on the beach. Shells reflecting the rising sun, strange Twoleg artifacts buried long-forgotten in the dunes, and occasionally, an abandoned snack. Rat had been spending most of his days tracing the shore, collecting anything that tickled his fancy. Yesterday he'd found a whole conch shell.

[ @Starphobia. ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:10 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: insert cool name here || p

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Wildfire
Autumn-red tortoiseshell tom with large tufted ears and vibrant golden-and-blue eyes
He/Him | 2 Moons | Ambitious, Arrogant, Brave
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Well, this was a very unusual place to be. Wildfire had wandered too far from where he was apparently supposed to be.

Well, Ma's gonna be mad. He thought, furious. His "Ma" wasn't in fact, a cat. She was a fox. She had found him when he was abandoned inside a cave alone and had been taking care of him since. And she usually never allowed Wildfire to travel far. Even though he almost never kept that rule.

What Wildfire hadn't expected was to see another cat strolling in the beach. His ears pinned back in alert, his eyes reducing to narrow slits. With a sharp hiss, he trotted up to the cat, his tail held high.

"Hey!" He called out, using his best 'tough cat' voice. "What are you doing here? This your home? Or are you just trespassing?" He narrowed his eyes challengingly, his tail lashing. Wildfire simply wanted to convince the cat that this beach was his territory, and so far he seemed like it was working perfectly.

{ @sock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 25th, 2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:20 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Rat turned his dreamy, dazed stare up from the water eddying against his paws to the cat who had so rudely interrupted him. He looked the flame-colored kit up and down, then continued his serpentine along the shore. If all the other cat wanted was to yell at him, Rat didn't see the need to interact. After all, even if he attacked, Rat was especially skilled at running away. He had lots of practice in that specific area of expertise.

He leaned over and picked up a brightly colored shell.

[ @Starphobia ]

Old April 25th, 2024, 11:19 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Wildfire
Autumn-red tortoiseshell tom with large tufted ears and vibrant golden-and-blue eyes
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Wildfire scowled, his tail drooping in disappointment. Seriously? Was this cat deaf? With an irritated hiss, he stomped the ground with his paws.

"I believe I was speaking to you!" He growled, his ears twitching with annoyance. Wildfire usually never got irritated at other cats... That was a lie. Either way, nothing would annoy him more than ignorance. "Are you here for a reason?" He spat again, jerking his head forward as if doing that would make him seem more intimidating. His mind began to swirl with hundreds of thoughts how to get away without getting attacked, or for his plan to work.

{ @sock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Old April 25th, 2024, 11:23 AM
don't eat me

(my stomach keeps making weird noises in the middle of class)

Rat whipped around, whiskers twitching. "I've been coming here for nearly a week now, and I haven't seen you ever! I don't need to answer your stupid questions, because you have no right to ask me!" they shouted, wrinkling their nose and stamping their paw adorably. So much for not interacting. They glared at the other kit, eyes narrowed.

[ lazy post, sorry @Starphobia ]

Old April 25th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Wildfire
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Wildfire's expression grew to something akin to amusement.

"Heh, and what are you to tell me what I can and cannot do?" Wildfire hummed, a quite sarcastic look on his face. "I may be a kit, but I'm a wild kit. I do what I do! Not even my Ma can control me!" He huffed, puffing his chest out and grinning with pride.

{ @sock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Old April 25th, 2024, 11:41 AM
don't eat me

Rat plopped themself down in the wet sand, ignoring the tide pulling at his fur. "That doesn't seem like something to brag about," they drawled, raising an eyebrow. By now this kit had successfully agitated them -- they did not like being interrupted while collecting shinies -- and they were entirely prepared to destroy him.

[ @Starphobia ]

Old April 25th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Wildfire
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Bingo. Wildfire's goal had been achieved. He knew he was a bratty little kit, but he didn't care. Who'd complain?

"Oh, but I am bragging about it. I'm tough, that's why. You wouldn't lay a claw on me!" He grinned, before dropping the smile after a heartbeat. "You wouldn't, right? My Ma would shred you!" He took notice of the cat's irritated look, and took a minute to comprehend what might happen. None of the options sounded pleasing. He forced a nervous grin, taking a step back but with his fur still puffed up in a helpless attempt to look intimidating.

{ @sock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 25th, 2024 at 11:47 AM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 11:59 AM
don't eat me

It was Rat's turn to smile. It started as a small quirk of their lips, but quickly evolved into a Cheshire Grin. They cocked their head, giving a sort of sadistic look to the kit. It was so obvious that he was scared that it totally shattered what little intimidation he held over them. Sure, Rat wouldn't hurt a fly, but they liked to think this expression and body language would frighten the kit even further, and maybe even get him to leave them alone.

[ @Starphobia ]

Old April 25th, 2024, 12:13 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Wildfire
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Wildfire flinched.

"... Okay...?" He muttered, giving a small hiss. He perked his ears up again and lashed his tail close to the ground, kicking up sand. "What do you want?" Wildfire slightly bent his legs, crouching closer to the ground, unsheathing his claws, his eyes narrowing into thin slits. He gave a hiss of warning, his tail lashing dangerously behind him.

He regretted straying too far from his Ma, and desperately wanted her to come rip this ignorant cat to shreds. He shook his head. Those cowardly thoughts... Only a true coward would think those thoughts. And that was not what Wildfire was. He would stand up for himself, and fight to the death if it was neccessary.

Would he?

Yes, he would. Totally.

"Take a step closer and I'll bite you!" He threatened.

(If given perms, Wildfire will give Rat a harmless ((He thinks it would do something)) nip if Rat decides to do whatever. ^^ If not, I'll figure out something else!)

{ @sock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!