Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:16 PM
Yapping corner
Today 10:12 PM
sings a song, sounds like...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:10 PM
scream.
by Otoko
Today 10:10 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:51 PM

Old Today, 07:40 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming
Default Spirit Tears

Moonweeper
{A soft black cat with light pink and blue eyes.}

He paused the dark trees shadows made him feel uneasy, but the silence was the worst part. The uncomfortable atmosphere of this unfortunate place brought him bitter thoughts. They blurred his normal cheery personality. His bright smile quickly replaced by a frown. Why am I even here? He couldn't even tell where this dark forest was. His memories of before were unaccessible. Was I really so horrible. I can't even remember what I did. He couldn't believe it. This definetly wasn't a good place to end up, so what had he done to deserve it? Was he really so horrible? A thought popped into his head. Maybe there was a way I can find out! Hope fluttered in him rapidly replacing his dreary demeanor. He immediatly swiveled around. He wasn't going to give up. At least not yet. There most be a way to find out! If he could just know maybe then he could be at peace with his fate. Dwelling on his lighter thoughts he started wandering in no specific direction. He hoped his instincts would lead him true.

The crunch of the leaves made him smile. He quite liked that sound it seems. I'm not really in that unfortunate of a position if I think about it. It's just different. There was a way out and he was going to find it. All he had to do was take the first step which was not giving up. That was usually the first step to every problem. At least that's what he said it was. That's what he hoped it was.

After a couple minutes of his aimless trekking he reached a border. Not so aimless after all! It was odd but he could swear that this was Starclan's border. His paws twitched and a rush of anger flowed over him. Why? Why did this place cause him such anger? He tried pushing it down, but it still lurked deep in his heart. Instinctively he knew he couldn't pass this divide, so he didn't try. He didn't linger long there deciding there wasn't any answers hiding under the nothingness that it was.

As he continued he kept the border in view. Even though he seemed to hate it. It was his only clue to truth. It was something he reacted to which meant it was something he remembered. It was small but it was something. Questions flooded in his mind, but he had no answers. Why did he hate it? What even is Starclan? Frustration flared inside him. It felt like the key was in paws reach but he was to blind to see it. Why am I so helpless?

Eventually trailing along the border got to exhausting for him, so he stepped away from it. He left it behind. A strange sensation overcame him. He felt like a toddler who's favorite toy was just stolen from him, but he knew needed to find a way out and the border wasn't helping.