Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:58 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

cloverhoney
she/clover // 19 moons // windclan warrior.

---

Oh? An audience? Reminded her of simpler days where she would delight in the cheering of two-legs as she preformed her far more simple tricks. Though smiling faces and standing ovations were something she missed she had more creativity here. At first it hurt to have been left behind but now? The freedom to practice whatever she wanted? That was more amazing than anything! Eyes locked onto Hawkfur when clover's given the encouragement to keep trying right here and right now, she beams with unbridled excitement before her attention turns back to the tree. It was kind of Sparrowswoop to have run off and hunted something down for them but she was so hyper-focused on her new task at paw that she could hardly think about the rumbling in her stomach! It was show time!

"Well alright then, my good tom, prepare yourself! Because one of these times you're going to see the most incredible sight you've ever seen!"

[ Cloverhoney rolled a 6 to perform her trick! ]

Then the other molly goes bounding and jumping and stealing her thunder. An ear flicks in mild irritation but the younger warrior brushes it off, choosing to ignore the display in it's entirety. For Star's sake she was a performer! A trick master! A cat that two-legs came to see prance around on two legs and twirl like it was the most incredible thing they had ever seen! She didn't need a demonstration... She needed practice! And thus she would keep going.

Cue the drum roll, the dimming of the beams of light from artificial suns above... Because clover was back at it again with more conviction than ever! Strengthened by the tom's words, again she goes at the tree to ultimately achieve the same result. Running, springing off, and not landing on her feet like she wanted. This time her face skids along the ground, dirtying the white fur that she dons there with muddled earth. It doesn't get her down, though, because in a moment she's back on her paws with a wide smile and an intense look in her eye.

"Not bad that time, huh? But I assure ya I'm gonna get it, you'll see~ Just keep watching now, both of you!"

So what if her face stung a bit? The show must go on!

[ Cloverhoney rolled a 16 to perform her trick! ]

Now that was more like it! Thank you kindly, dice. Butt wiggling behind her as she prepares another attempt, she feels a lot better about the way she lifts off from the ground in her leap. It was tough to remember her training but this time it seems as though she manages because after she springs off the tree bark she twists over herself and lands neatly on her paws. The impact from hitting the ground rumbles up through her legs and she grits her teeth through her smile, but ultimately she finds her posture and stands up straight, awaiting her praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

A spark of irritation flashed through Sparrowswoop, and she was sure that Hawkfur and Cloverhoney could see it in her eyes.

She shook her head as Cloverhoney landed wrong on the first attempt after Sparrowswoop´s demonstration. ´´Perhaps it is the angle you´re at,´´ The warrior chirped, trying to keep her voice friendly. Though by the way her shoulder fur bristled and her tail was bushed up, it was clear that the molly was agitated.

Though, the second time, Cloverhoney had done much, much better.

´´Excellent!´´ Sparrowswoop purred, her tail waving in the air. ´´I do advise practicing the move a couple more times so you can get the hang of it.´´

[ @Micanomancy ]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
´´I will do any and all demonstrating. You will stay sitting down and keeping your weight off that leg.´´ Well then. Hawkfur was old and decrepit (not really) so he wouldn't be attempting any moves regardless, but now he wanted to, just to stick it to Sparrowswoop. However, he could tell the molly was getting agitated, so in favor of keeping the peace, Hawkfur merely nodded to her and awaited Cloverhoney's attempts. He whistled when Sparrowswoop demonstrated, enjoying the show immensely.

Cloverhoney seemed to be familiar with these tricks, had she done them before? Hawkfur watched eagerly as Cloverhoney attempted her trick, her first attempt ending with her face in the dirt and Hawkfur cringing, but the second attempt went swimmingly! He cheered raucously as she stuck the landing, rising up on his hind legs a little as though he could catch her from the sky. "That was great!" He chirped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:23 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescar walked around the territory to collect sticks, leaves and all of that

[ closed ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 13th, 2024, 02:46 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny's paws echoed loudly in the darkness as she raced through the narrow walls of the tunnels. She was so close, almost there. An abrupt turn into another tunnel and out the other side had her paws crashing into a fluffy critter. Nimblily avoiding a kick to the head, her fangs found their mark and sunk into a neck. The rabbit she had been chasing slowly stilled and stopped as the life was drained from it.

Alright, now that that was done. Dustbunny grabbed the fat rabbit and began retracting her paw steps through the tunnels. A few twists and turns later, she found what she was looking for. A den with three young rabbits inside. Dustbunny felt a little bad about ending their lives, but the clan kinda needed to eat so...

With the mess deed done, Dustbunny returned to the surface with a mother and three young rabbits in her maw. As of late, she's noticed quite a lot more prey underground, as if they were hiding she wondered why that was. She didn't dwell on the thought for long as she made her way back to camp.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:03 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Swanpaw took a night-time walk through the territory. Ah night-time, her favorite time of day. No sun to burn her eyes. Sure it was pretty cold but the albino would rather have freezing than the sun and it wasn't freezing anyways. Her better than average night vision made the apprentice's lone night-time walk even more pleasant.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 18th, 2024 at 12:05 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:11 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her8 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw ducked her head, abashed at her mentor's enthusiastic praise. She listened intently to her next instructions, practically branding them into her mind. She nodded when Blazesong finished, her face determined.

She got back into her crouch, taking care to put her paws in the right spots. She took a deep breath and tried to do as Blazesong said — imagining she were going after the biggest, most juicy hare that would feed every queen and kit in the clan, and then some. She stalked forward carefully, eyes intently forward.

Finally, she lunged. This time, she stretched her claws out purposefully, as if sinking them into the pelt of an unsuspecting hare. When her claws landed in dirt and not flesh, she was almost surprised. After a pause, she shook herself out of her vivid imaginings and turned back to her mentor, head and tail high. "How was that?" she called with a grin.

user20199_pic48011_1707076043_thumb.png
Blazesong

Purrks: None
Tags: @/Collieheart

The white-and-gray splotched feline tried REALLY REALLY hard not to bounce. It was so, SO hard but she somehow managed. Sweetpaw was so GOOD at this and she just couldn't suppress a little wiggle of her haunches. "That, my friend, was FANTASTIC. Good job, Sweet, that was a really, really good job. BUT. But. Not perfect. Not ever perfect. Sorry! Sorry, that was bad.To say. Uhm... yep." she ended her silly sounding sentence with an awkward, tight yep. "Nobody's perfect at it, but you're as good at that as any apprentice. GREAT job, Sweetpaw! VERY great job." her cheery tone dropped low for a moment. "Maybe even better." she erupted into a chortle of pure and earnest laughter so happy she wondered that if birds could laugh if they'd be laughing. Oh, wait. Uhm... that was loud. Oops. "That was loud! Too loud. Gonna scare away the prey like that, no good. I'll stop, it's just HARD not to be excitable when I have the best apprentice." she blurted out the last part without thinking. Oops.

"Sorry! Sorry, that was very IMMATURE. Cats say I'm too immature WAY too often." she wrinkled her nose in an immature form of disdain. UGGH, why was it so difficult to be so serious and mature ALL THE TIME? Not fair. Not fair at ALL. She tried not to show her disgust at the fact that she was being immature without thinking about it. Gosh, she'd have to work on that. Well, before she thought about it she already said it. "Gosh, I've GOT to work on it, huh?" she snorted and shook her head, and it almost sounded like a sneeze. Not cool, Blazesong.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; March 19th, 2024 at 04:22 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3275
Blazesong

Tags: @/Collieheart

The white-and-gray splotched feline tried REALLY REALLY hard not to bounce. It was so, SO hard but she somehow managed. Sweetpaw was so GOOD at this and she just couldn't suppress a little wiggle of her haunches. "That, my friend, was FANTASTIC. Good job, Sweet, that was a really, really good job. BUT. But. Not perfect. Not ever perfect. Sorry! Sorry, that was bad.To say. Uhm... yep." she ended her silly sounding sentence with an awkward, tight yep. "Nobody's perfect at it, but you're as good at that as any apprentice. GREAT job, Sweetpaw! VERY great job." her cheery tone dropped low for a moment. "Maybe even better." she erupted into a chortle of pure and earnest laughter so happy she wondered that if birds could laugh if they'd be laughing. Oh, wait. Uhm... that was loud. Oops. "That was loud! Too loud. Gonna scare away the prey like that, no good. I'll stop, it's just HARD not to be excitable when I have the best apprentice." she blurted out the last part without thinking. Oops.

"Sorry! Sorry, that was very IMMATURE. Cats say I'm too immature WAY too often." she wrinkled her nose in an immature form of disdain. UGGH, why was it so difficult to be so serious and mature ALL THE TIME? Not fair. Not fair at ALL. She tried not to show her disgust at the fact that she was being immature without thinking about it. Gosh, she'd have to work on that. Well, before she thought about it she already said it. "Gosh, I've GOT to work on it, huh?" she snorted and shook her head, and it almost sounded like a sneeze. Not cool, Blazesong.

Sweetpaw
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons

Sweetpaw beamed with pride, ecstatic at the enthusiastic praise. She nodded as Blazesong reminded that nobody was perfect — of course, that was a lesson anyone should know. It was good to be reminded, though!

She found herself laughing right along with her mentor — she just had such a contagious laugh, it was impossible not to! She grinned and said, "Oops," as Blaze pointed out they were scaring off prey. She tilted her head as she went on about being immature. "Is immature just another word for fun?" she mused. "Cause that's the word I would've used."

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:34 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:

Sweetpaw

Sweetpaw beamed with pride, ecstatic at the enthusiastic praise. She nodded as Blazesong reminded that nobody was perfect — of course, that was a lesson anyone should know. It was good to be reminded, though!

She found herself laughing right along with her mentor — she just had such a contagious laugh, it was impossible not to! She grinned and said, "Oops," as Blaze pointed out they were scaring off prey. She tilted her head as she went on about being immature. "Is immature just another word for fun?" she mused. "Cause that's the word I would've used."

Blazesong

Tags; @/Collieheart

Blazesong found her apprentice's comeback beyond amusing, and smirked, with a little tug of a smile at the corners of her maw. The lavender-eyed Molly flicked one tufted ear toward the birds in the tree. "Those birds are REALLY loud, so really they should be scaring away the prey. Unfortunately, the only prey they're scaring is bugs. I mean, don't get me wrong bugs are great and in my personal opinion ADORABLE, but not edible." Her undying love for beetles had been confessed, hurray. But no time to celebrate, nope. They had PRACTICE to do. " 'KAY. Let's see how you can do that again, but in long grass. I'm going to be doing... something over there and it's up to YOU to pounce on me- like prey. I just want to see how you'd do. Can't have you hunt yet, nope, not gonna do that. But next practice, MMMMHM. We need to be EXTRA careful because hares are BIG with BIG FEET and big claws." she wanted to warn her apprentice in the most serious way possible, which, sadly, was not very serious.

Another thing she wanted to cover, Rabbit feet. "Ya see, Sweet, if you're not careful a rabbit could, and I say this in the nicest way possible, scratch your eye out. You have to be super careful hunting them and in a moment, after you practice on me-- AHEM-- a very big hare, in this situation, I'll show you how to be careful." That sounded pretty good. Yeah, that sounded REALLY good! Great job, Blazesong! That was pretty good. he congratulated herself in third person and then slipped into the tall grasses, then with quite a bit of stomping began flattening a little area. Much to her surprise she woke up a mouse. With a yelp of surprise as it happened to BITE HER, she sunk her teeth into succulent flesh and tucked it safely away. Her paw was a bit sore. She'd never seen a mouse do that before. It hadn't drawn blood, though, so no concern. She began snuffling and snorting like she was an idiot and stalking in a circle, eyes fixed on the grass. If she heard her apprentice, she'd go into full-fledged warrior mode and become 'The Mentor' again. But for now, she was 'The Rabbit'... for training purposes.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Last edited by zBlaze; March 20th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 05:46 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3276
Blazesong

Tags; @/Collieheart

Blazesong found her apprentice's comeback beyond amusing, and smirked, with a little tug of a smile at the corners of her maw. The lavender-eyed Molly flicked one tufted ear toward the birds in the tree. "Those birds are REALLY loud, so really they should be scaring away the prey. Unfortunately, the only prey they're scaring is bugs. I mean, don't get me wrong bugs are great and in my personal opinion ADORABLE, but not edible." Her undying love for beetles had been confessed, hurray. But no time to celebrate, nope. They had PRACTICE to do. " 'KAY. Let's see how you can do that again, but in long grass. I'm going to be doing... something over there and it's up to YOU to pounce on me- like prey. I just want to see how you'd do. Can't have you hunt yet, nope, not gonna do that. But next practice, MMMMHM. We need to be EXTRA careful because hares are BIG with BIG FEET and big claws." she wanted to warn her apprentice in the most serious way possible, which, sadly, was not very serious.

Another thing she wanted to cover, Rabbit feet. "Ya see, Sweet, if you're not careful a rabbit could, and I say this in the nicest way possible, scratch your eye out. You have to be super careful hunting them and in a moment, after you practice on me-- AHEM-- a very big hare, in this situation, I'll show you how to be careful." That sounded pretty good. Yeah, that sounded REALLY good! Great job, Blazesong! That was pretty good. he congratulated herself in third person and then slipped into the tall grasses, then with quite a bit of stomping began flattening a little area. Much to her surprise she woke up a mouse. With a yelp of surprise as it happened to BITE HER, she sunk her teeth into succulent flesh and tucked it safely away. Her paw was a bit sore. She'd never seen a mouse do that before. It hadn't drawn blood, though, so no concern. She began snuffling and snorting like she was an idiot and stalking in a circle, eyes fixed on the grass. If she heard her apprentice, she'd go into full-fledged warrior mode and become 'The Mentor' again. But for now, she was 'The Rabbit'... for training purposes.

Sweetpaw

Sweetpaw did her best to follow Blazesong's careering train of thought. If nothing else, she was glad to get a mentor who made training so much fun! She committed the warning about hares to memory — it seemed rather important. As her mentor finished speaking, Sweetpaw waited for her to disappear into the tall grass. She could follow her progress after, with the way the grass waved and then was flattened. Finally, after an out of place yelp, there was quiet but for the wind.

Focus, Sweetpaw told herself. The sound of the breeze and the scent of mouse drifting from the grass seemed to awaken something in her. Once more, she fell into a hunting crouch, though it was easier, more natural this time to make the corrections Blzesong had pointed out. She stalked forward, her paws finding the barest patches of ground to avoid making a sound.

In a fit of inspiration, she angled her path in a different direction, hoping to throw Blazesong off if she came from somewhere other than where she was expected. She felt the wind through her fur, and made sure to keep herself downwind of her mentor. Reaching the tall grass, she wove through it carefully, doing her best not to displace it. She hoped the movement could otherwise be chalked up to the breeze.

Catching sight of gray and white fur, Sweetpaw's eyes zeroed in on her prey. She made the last few steps forward, and, hoping her mentor was sufficiently caught off guard, sprang. As she leaped, she imitated the paw-twist Blazesong had shown her, though she made sure to keep her claws sheathed.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old March 20th, 2024, 03:57 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Quote:

Sweetpaw

Sweetpaw did her best to follow Blazesong's careering train of thought. If nothing else, she was glad to get a mentor who made training so much fun! She committed the warning about hares to memory — it seemed rather important. As her mentor finished speaking, Sweetpaw waited for her to disappear into the tall grass. She could follow her progress after, with the way the grass waved and then was flattened. Finally, after an out of place yelp, there was quiet but for the wind.

Focus, Sweetpaw told herself. The sound of the breeze and the scent of mouse drifting from the grass seemed to awaken something in her. Once more, she fell into a hunting crouch, though it was easier, more natural this time to make the corrections Blzesong had pointed out. She stalked forward, her paws finding the barest patches of ground to avoid making a sound.

In a fit of inspiration, she angled her path in a different direction, hoping to throw Blazesong off if she came from somewhere other than where she was expected. She felt the wind through her fur, and made sure to keep herself downwind of her mentor. Reaching the tall grass, she wove through it carefully, doing her best not to displace it. She hoped the movement could otherwise be chalked up to the breeze.

Catching sight of gray and white fur, Sweetpaw's eyes zeroed in on her prey. She made the last few steps forward, and, hoping her mentor was sufficiently caught off guard, sprang. As she leaped, she imitated the paw-twist Blazesong had shown her, though she made sure to keep her claws sheathed.

Blazesong

Tags; @/Collieheart

As she'd been circling absolutely nothing, Blazesong had scented her apprentice's arrival at the scene. ALTHOUGH. Although. Rabbits didn't sniff with fantastic accuracy like cats could, so... well, actually she had no idea how a rabbit's sniffer worked, and if it worked good or bad. Wither way, she convinced herself of the fact, since Sweetpaw couldn't exactly be expected to magically cleanse her scent off. If that was possible, she probably would've recommended it to ThunderClan. It would help the stench, and maybe then they wouldn't be so grumpy because they smelled bad. She held in a snicker- she was smart enough to know it was ThunderClan's leader and deputy, and not exactly the fault of the scent. She wondered if WindClan smelled bad. Well, to other clans at least. If WindClan did smell, she wouldn't be able to detect it because she was WindClan. Gosh, she HOPED they didn't smell as bad as ThunderClan; The scent of THEM was like a decomposing rat in an old tree-

With a flash of tabby fur she was almost caught off-guard by her apprentice's lunge, and even though she could've moved the front half of her body out of the way and it could've only caught her haunches, she didn't. Then, she would've been as nasty as a rabbit, as wicked as their hind feet, kicking her in the eyes and scratching them brutally. She flattened to the ground as Sweetpaw landed, and exclaimed, "Wow, great job!" She shook off her apprentice from her shoulders and fluffed up her shoulder fur. THEN, it came to her. "WAIT. I got it, I got it, um... yep, got it." she declared. "You're like a bird. You have a cheerful song like a bird. I shall nickname you Chirps. I think it suits you. Oh! If you don't like it, Sweets, then sorry, sorry... um, we can change it, yup!" she offered helpfully. She didn't want her apprentice to dislike her chipper nickname, even if she herself thought it suited Sweets good. Awful good. BUT, it would be a different kind of awful if she called her that and Sweetpaw didn't like it. That'd be AWFUL! And thus, she thought, she'd learned the many ways to say awful.

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Last edited by zBlaze; March 20th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

A small kit was quivering in a small clearing. They had horrible wounds inflicted from what seemed to be cat claws. They called out for help as they felt themselves growing weaker. N-no! The kit thought. I-I don't want to die and go to the dark forest with that bad cat! She let out a pathetic whimper as the wind woodshed past her making her wounds hurt even more. "P-p-p-please a-a-anyone! Please...." She mewled and her pain seemed to become a raging black wave inside her small body.
@Artemis