Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:49 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:48 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 09:46 PM
Lost and Found
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 09:31 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:31 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

While Boulderclaw and Sharpfrost dealt with the leader and the Commander, Fogwatcher brought his catch to the fresh-kill-pile. He shot the Commander a glance, checking in and making sure Hawkbite was able to see the prey he brought back before he'd drift off and watch what was to come.

[+2 mouse]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 17th, 2024, 01:58 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow led Darkcloud and Moonpaw back to camp with nothing else too exciting happening, though sometimes boring was fine as it meant no issues had happened. With her mouth full of herbs, Moonmeadow wasn't quite able to make as much small talk as they had before but hopefully Darkcloud and Moonpaw didn't mind. When they entered camp, the warrior led the other warrior and apprentice to the medicine den, finding Lostspark and setting the herbs down. Moonmeadow lifted her head and gave the medicine cat a smile, "There you are! I think we had a good patrol, Moonpaw was excellent!" The warrior sent the apprentice a cheerful smile and motioned with her tail for him to show off his treasures.

Moonmeadow would let the little tom show off his bounty and gifts on his own, no need for Moonmeadow to ruin the apprentice's surprise, though if Lostspark had any issues with it then the warrior would be around to cover for the tom. Her sickly, green eyes moved to her other side where her fellow warriors was, and watched as they checked in and dropped off their herbs. All in all, things went well! No one missing and everyone putting in full effort! "If that's all then I'll be heading out but if you ever need any help just give me a holler."

[ Moonmeadow's: 5/5; 3 Comfrey, 2 Celandine ]
[ Darkcloud's: 5/5; 2 Comfrey, 3 Celandine ]
[ Moonpaw's: 5/5; 1 Comfrey, 1 Celandine, 3 Wild Flowers ]

[ @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Poprock - Moonpaw | @Rose - Lostspark ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

A bundle of herbs in her jaws, Darkcloud trotted after Moonmeadow as they passed through the camp entrance. A successful patrol it seemed. Uneventful but who said things needed to be intresting? Not her. Anyways hopefully Lostspark would be satisfied with their delivery of herbs.

Dropping the plants at the medicine cat's paws, the spotted tabby gave a tiny nod to the other she-cat. She would've said something but Moonmeadow had already summed up her planned words. And with that Darkcloud went off to continue her day.

[+2 Comfrey & +3 Celadine]

@Dolomedes @Poprock @Rose

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 17th, 2024, 01:33 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Moonpaw could not be happier with himself. His first patrol ever, and it was a complete success! He had made a new friend and secured himself a future deputy in Moonmeadow, and found new treasures for Momma! YIPPEE!!!

He preened as Moonmeadow complimented him, waiting for the two warriors to set down their own treasures first. He wanted allllll of the attention on him when he showed Momma his super cool, rare, and cuddle inducing finds.

"Ya, I was so super good! I got his for you, and this, and this, and oh! and this, and these!" After plopping his herbs down at the medicine cat's paws, he scoot them even closer to her one by one. Now all he had to do was wait for the praise and cuddles and love to come rollllling in.

(+ 1 Comfrey, 1 Celandine, 3 Wild Flowers ) @Dolomedes @Morrigan @Rose

Last edited by Poprock; April 17th, 2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@starry @RoboPrism @SuspiciousMindz
Well, they were done. Nothing of great note, though Shrewstep figured he ought to inform their new leader Hawkbite that the minks were still well present, if not actively on the attack at this instant. He was fairly certain his patrolmates would have followed along, presumably not wanting to get exiled, and so as soon as he returned to camp he approached their enforcer-deputy. We remarked the border, nothing of note to report except the minks are still around. Shrewstep mewed. None of them came after us which was probably obvious, but best to spell it out for the bigger, slower cats among them but their scent was definitely there. If Cornpuff, who seemed to him to be the grump he sought to avoid not that Shrewstep planned on voicing the sentiment, wanted to add anything he was more than welcome to, but that was all Shrewstep could think of.
Old April 18th, 2024, 12:38 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

The solid white warrior trotted back into the ShadowClan clearing taking in the colors of the other felines as she did so, she let out a soft purr before setting down the Lavender and Marigold she had collected near LostSpark. She tipped her head in respect to the medical cat and then started to walk off her tail swaying behind her.

finding post
@Rose [LostSpark]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 19th, 2024, 05:10 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

"Hawkbite," Petalrot calls to the enforcer after pushing bug's way back into camp, immediately offering up the report of what happened - or the lack of things that happened, anyway. "Saltmeadow Marsh border markings have been refreshed. Nothing of note to report other than the fish seem to be keeping up the border marking on their side as well. There was no scent over the line, though, so I don't think they're anything to be wary of for right now." That said, it never hurts to be overly cautious, especially considering the river dwellers have been on the receiving end of several clans' ire of late. If they get frustrated enough there's no reason to think they won't take it out on all of the clans.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - hawkbite // @chickadee , @Katiethewolfchild - patrol members ]
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Chestnutfeather was very curt. Straight to the point, didn't answer questions much. Sleepypaw silently noted those traits within her mind, following the warrior back to camp without complaint or confirmation that the fourth thing she was carrying was indeed a mushroom - but, if his findings were anything to go on, it likely was. They looked similar, and nothing like the broom she gathered.

As soon as they returned to camp, Sleepypaw's ear slightly flickered at the sight of her mama. Forgetting her mama's cold tone and dismissive congratulations during the previous meeting, the young apprentice hurried past the warrior to show mama what she had found -- her maw opened, wanting to ask, What are they used for? Is this indeed a mushroom? But as the souvenirs came back her excitement simmered down and the youngling resigned to a polite nod. If this isn't what mama sought, she would tell her - still, Sleepypaw decided to quietly ask, with a hopeful glance up towards her mama.
",,Good?"

[ @Rose @appariitiion - +3 broom, +1 small mushroom ]

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:05 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirt trotted back into Shadowclan camp, her mouth carried her prey awkwardly in her jaws. She was a small cat and struggled to fit it all, but she wasn't making any more trips then she had to. After placing her toad, frog, and fledgling on the prey pile she waited for the apprentice on her patrol to catch up. Her eyes narrowed as she wasn't looking forward to reporting to Hawkbite. They had a successful hunting patrol, at least she could say that but their patrol leader was no where to be found.

Finally seeing Hawkbite she walked over, "I'm back with Magpiepaw. We had a successful hunt but our Patrol leader, Pebbleshell is nowhere to be found." She snorted at the last part. Sootspirt hated that this happened on her patrol.

. @Marigoldwhisper. @SuspiciousMindz

(Added toad, frog, and pigeon fledgling to the pile)

Last edited by Maybi; April 20th, 2024 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Fixed tags
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:07 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Sootspirt trotted back into Shadowclan camp, her mouth carried her prey awkwardly in her jaws. She was a small cat and struggled to fit it all, but she wasn't making any more trips then she had to. After placing her toad, frog, and fledgling on the prey pile she waited for the apprentice on her patrol to catch up. Her eyes narrowed as she wasn't looking forward to reporting to Hawkbite. They had a successful hunting patrol, at least she could say that but their patrol leader was no where to be found.

Finally seeing Hawkbite she walked over, "I'm back with Magpiepaw. We had a successful hunt but our Patrol leader, Pebbleshell is nowhere to be found." She snorted at the last part. Sootspirt hated that this happened on her patrol.

. @ Marigoldwhisper ;. @Forgetfulshape

(Added toad, frog, and pigeon fledgling to the pile)
Shadowflame was nowhere to be seen, until a few seconds later when she darted over. "I didn't catch anything cos I got distracted, I can take whatever punishment you launch at me." She meowed in a slightly sad tone.