Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by hades.
Today 03:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:03 PM

Old April 5th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default A session to remember {P}

Meadowpaw

Meadowpaw sits in the clearing, thinking about her master plan. Shell, her best friend, and Dawnstar, her mentor; her two newest victims. She'll set up a battle training session with the two of them, then her and Shell can take part in the upcoming raid! It's perfect, cunning, exciting, maybe even a little dangerous. Will Dawnstar discover her ulterior motive? Possibly, however the risk is worth the reward. She grins mischievously, it's about time she puts her plan to action. First, she finds Dawnstar, then she drags Turtlepaw out of wherever she is. This has got to be the best plan ever, she'll be a part of the raid! Of course, she knows it's not taking place soon, but all the more time to practice her fighting moves! Okay, she really has to stop with the inner monologue.

The newer apprentice then sets off, she should run into Dawnstar somewhere around here.

@Undertaker | @FruitBatz (Sorry it's so late!!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: A session to remember {P}

@Streamtail [Meadowpaw]
Dawnstar shot a cold glare in the direction of the young apprentice as soon as she saw her. "Meadowpaw," she hissed, stalking over to the apprentice.

"I've been looking for you. You were suppose to come with me to tour the territory." Refering to when the leader had told the apprentice to come along after that meeting.

"Get the fluff out of your ears and listen, or I will reassign you to a warrior with more time on their paws." Dawnstar wasn't going to keep the apprentice if she didn't take training seriously. She had other cats to train.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:28 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Turtlepaw
HP (97/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw followed as she huffed at the paw, she wasn’t exactly busy but she wasn’t lazing about either. “Meadow? W-where are w……” at first she was talking in a more firm tone with Meadowpaw before hearing the feared leader, which she didn’t really fear but she was a bit…uneasy. “Miss Dawnstar! I-…um……” her fluffy fur bristled as she dipped her head down to Dawnstar, her tail flicking with nervousness.

@Undertaker - The mighty Dawnstar @Streamtail - Lil Meeeaaadddooooowwww ^^

Sorry for the lateness T^T a thousand apologies
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:20 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Meadowpaw

Meadowpaw grins, it is all falling into place, her flawless plans have carried her to this moment. She's unfazed by Dawnstar's comment about reassignment, she won't actually do it, because she really wants to learn. Everything.

"Hi Dawnstar! Really quickly, I have a question before the border tour. Can we do a fighting session? Shell and I really want to learn how to defend our clan!" The apprentice puts on her broadest smile for her mentor, a spark of enthusiasm in her eyes.

This will be a very helpful experience if she pulls this off, she'll meet requirements for all sorts of things! The white and golden tabby she perks her ears, flashing Turtlepaw a grin before gathering her composure and turning back to Dawnstar, her expression serious as she patiently waits for a response to her query.

@Undertaker- The all-powerful Dawnstar | @FruitBatz- Shell :3

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Streamtail [Meadowpaw] @FruitBatz [Turtlepaw]
Her amber eyes flashed with aggravation as Meadowpaw seemed to overlook what she just told her. The leader glanced at Turtlepaw as the she-cat joined them. Her amber glare didn't linger long returning to Meadowpaw with pure annoyance shining in her eyes.

"You haven't even bothered taking the tour and want me to teach you how to fight." Dawnstar hissed unhappily. "I don't see why I should bother; you should work on listening better before learning how to fight." She did not like how dense Meadowpaw was acting. Her former apprentices would have understood that Dawnstar's temper wasn't for show and fixed their act immediately.

She didn't think this was going to work. Even Turtlepaw picked up better on her irked mood than Meadowpaw. She swished her tail towards Turtlepaw, wordlessly telling her to settle, Turtlepaw wasn't the one Dawnstar was upset with. Dawnstar was just going to find herself more stressed than ever with Meadowpaw around. She'll have to reassign her at the next meeting. She did not need this headache. Dawnstar should have checked her compatibility with the apprentice before agreeing to train her. Some apprentices got on Dawnstar's nerves worse than others. Meadowpaw was proving to be one of those paws.

"Fine, you want to learn how to fight, I'll teach you something." She conceded since this would be her final lesson with the irritation. "A front paw blow," Dawnstar demonstrated the simple move by raising her front paw high past her ears and bringing it down on the ground, creating a small dust cloud stirred up by the small gust of air her paw created. "You keep your claws sheathed and go for the head, or the ears can cause disorientation if you put enough power within the blow or swing in rapid succession. Meadowpaw, I want you to try hitting Turtlepaw with it." Dawnstar meowed.

"The easiest way to dodge the blow is to dart or jump to the side. You can also counter. If you notice your opponent raising their paw, with the right timing, you can swat their paw out of the way." She showed them by swinging her paw sideways at an imaginary enemy. "If you counter correctly, you can follow that up with an attack of your own. A forepaw slash would work, similar to the front paw blow, but whereas the blow is more for disorientating an enemy, the slash is for causing harm either the face, ears, or shoulders." Dawnstar's front paws came down again with her huge claws unsheathed, leaving indents in the ground where her paw slammed against the ground.

"Turtlepaw, I want you to dodge or counter Meadowpaw's attack. Claws out if you are countering. Pain is a part of battle you apprentices need to learn to endure. Gaining a few scratches in training isn't going to hurt you." Dawnstar told them.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder