Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old March 28th, 2024, 08:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

[Cobwebs] @Estelle @Fawn<3
Dawnstar's head turned as soon as she noticed the little hairball seated by her like she belonged there. Dawnstar greeted Sleepykit with the softest flick of her tail tip across the kit's ear and the faintest smirk. Sleepykit had yet to be ousted as Dawnstar's favorite grandkid, she would gather more favorites in time, but Sleepykit was the most favored favorite. Outside of being a rather calming presence, she found the hairball's quietness and maturity endearing. She reminded Dawnstar much of Lostspark and a bit of Roanpaw, the latter of whom she still missed much to her resentment.

The leader's ears jerked to attention as soon as she heard the Mossfreckle start his little game. She'd say that this was a relatively easy one, but she didn't want to be overconfident here. Still, if she was correct she assumed they'd get harder as they progressed especially if cats were unfamiliar with what they were looking for.

"Have fun with your lessons, Sleepykit." Dawnstar meowed to the kit after she was called away. The she-cat waited until the kit had gathered with the other kits in the medicine den, where she noticed Lostspark watching, before searching for cobwebs within the territory.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:38 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

LionKit bounced after MossFreckle

___

LeechKit toddled after the group, stumbling occasionally

___

BileKit huffed, the 9-moon-old kit wishing it could be out in the territory with the other cats it's age. Stupid demotion.
Old March 29th, 2024, 05:29 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

-one.

action!

the actress stared at the cat before her, smile widening as he began to speak his first riddle. she’d lend him all the ears he needed, so long as this started soon. and it did, yay! as he spoke, starling finally took the chance to look around at the gathered cats, brows furrowing ever slightly at the sight of lostspark and dawnstar. the chance of her winning was slipping away by the second, but so be it. she’d certainly learn something through this, and that would make it worthwhile. and maybe, just maybe, if she did well enough, she could catch the eye of someone who actually mattered. it would be nice to have friends in high places.

eyes flicked back to mossfreckle, nodding as he finished speaking. this would be simple. no problem, she was no fool. anyone with a brain would know what something barely seen but sometimes a home was. the silken threads may have tricked some cats, but starling had experienced walking into enough cobwebs to know what he was talking about. ha, life experience wins once again.

strolling into the territory, she began her newest saga by searching for cobwebs.

[ cobwebs ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old March 29th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Padding after Mossfreckle without any hesitation, Quietkit's plumy tail swished lackadaisically as she wondered what herbs she'd get to learn about. She knew she was going to see dangerous ones but which specifically? And would she even be allowed to get a good look at them? She detested her own curiosity but she knew she couldn't just force it to go away so she'd just have to try and ignore it and pay attention.

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

(Cobwebs)

Listening intently to the description of the herb she was tasked to gather, Darkcloud almost scoffed at the easiness of the so called riddle. Silken threads? This was child's play what else fit that description beside cobwebs? Honestly she'd hoped for more of a challenge even if she wasn't very good at herbs she knew the basics. Wasting no time, Darkcloud made her way towards the territory in her quest of gathering cobwebs.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 29th, 2024 at 05:34 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Cobweb)
Shrewstep arrived a bit late to the event Mossfreckle was hosting, fashionably late he'd call it, but was still in time to hear the first riddle. And it was an easy one, or so he thought. What herb provided a home, and was all stringy? It HAD to be cobwebs, didn't it? Plus, they were an herb he could remember being sent to get time and time again, both because it was so essential after a battle and because it was one of the few things the control freak that was Ebonyfang, no, Marigoldleap now, trusted him enough to handle. There were only so many ways one could botch up herb gathering, and cobwebs wasn't one of them. Or at least, he wasn't aware of anyone who had managed it beyond being somewhat entangled in the strands.

With his quarry set, and noticing quite a few apprentices who hadn't been picked up by warriors to take along with them (his own appeared to be absent), Shrewstep felt like he ought to lend a paw to a few of them. Apparently a cap had been placed on what one warrior could supervise (wisely, apprentices were often a disorderly lot), so he really just swept his gaze around until he saw a pair of them quite close together. If they were friends already, they must be to be so close, it would be a lot less hassle for him. He could only imagine the suffering any warrior who might have paired him and Frogfang together would have endured, and he wanted to avoid the same fate. Spiderpaw, Littlepaw! A paradoxical name, given the size of both apprentices. Come with me, and let's find........the thing Mossfreckle wants. He had almost said the name of their quarry, but had aborted the word at the last minute. Whew! A close one. With his orders given Shrewstep padded out of camp, trusting the apprentices at least enough to follow him. @Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by gs29513; March 29th, 2024 at 06:06 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Skykit arrived.
@Fawnheart<3
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:52 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wispkit groaned, he didn't want to do anything at all. Stupid Shadowpaw pulling him out of the nursery. Then a thought ran across his little mind, Mossy was the only cat to show him kindness, maybe he should go with this. It would give him a chance to bite the medicine cat again. So with that being said he walked to the nursery.

Shadowpaw didn't take long to figure out what the riddle was. This was easy! She hoped the rest of the game would be as easy. So she searched for the little herb. The herb in question was those of the spider's. Cobwebs. She loved to play with stray spiders but got very upset at anyone that tried to stomp or eat them. They made valuable herbs for them! [Cobwebs]
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:18 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

(Cobwebs) Spiderpaw followed the warrior out of cam. The herb wa cobwebs wasn't it?After all what else fit that description.

(Cobwebs) Littlepaw also followed Shrewstep out of clan. He had come to the same conclusion that his sister had, though the nervous tom was much less sure of himself then his sister. @gs29513
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 30th, 2024 at 12:01 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 11:40 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

He wants my help?

Fogwatcher was a little appalled at first. He assumed his time was better spent retrieving herbs, but the pretty kitty wanted his help with kittens! Okay! He could gather up the kittens and have them trek along to Mossfreckle. "Kittens! Come along now! Mossfreckle has to give his second riddle out soon, but I can entertain you for the moment!" The splotched silver tom cheered.

The warrior grabbed a nearby stick, dragging it across the ground for them to chase if they so pleased. His tail was high in the air, away from their reach in case anyone wanted to chomp that. He knew better. He was that kit when he was younger. Fogwatcher would keep the stick just out of the grasp, speeding up or twisting his head so it was only a tease the kittens could hope to get. It would give Mossfreckle some time to gather the cobwebs from everyone and send them out to retrieve more herbs.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Rainkit was listening happily to the medicine cat speak. They were getting a private lesson! However, it seemed Mossy needed to take care of the second riddle, or at least that's what that spotted warrior said!

In his grasp, was her temptation. A stick. The tip of it was dragging along the ground and Rainkit found herself unable to resist. She bounded after Fogwatcher, her paws continually missing the wooden object as the warrior move it out of her reach. She was determined, though. She would get it!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 30th, 2024, 12:00 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

(cowebs) Eaglepaw knew what the answer was because it was easy. Cobwebs. Sbe still needed a warrior though...

Flamepaw also knew the answer, because again, it was easy. Cobwebs. What else could it be? He still hadn't found a warrior though.... (Both open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 30th, 2024 at 12:00 PM.