Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > General Board

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitpaw
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:00 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:00 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:57 AM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 12:57 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 12:56 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default WCO Today

WCO Today!
Your go to radio- err, thread- for your daily WCO tea!

Welcome to WCO Today!
This little intro section will not be included every time but rather on this first post to outline what this thread is for! WCO Today is a thread that going forward is planning to post every day or every other day a recap of all important events or updates on previous events that happen for people to refer to or read up on that wco lore when you're confused or forgot something. Maybe to even look back and reminisce, I don't know, I'm not your boss. I will usually go clan by clan, including some finders and the likes as I see fit. I will also include things about the Atari if I want to!

ANOTHER Riverclan Scandal?!

As you may or may not know, Riverclan has been recently exiled from their territory after a conflict led by Windclan, allied with Thunderclan and Shadowclan. In their escape, the clan made their way up into the nearby mountains ( three day walk ) which is where the Atari reside. Other than getting put into time out, there are only two important events that have happened in the mountains. Fadingstar’s life was attempted at through poison. And Dusklion fell into some tunnels and was thought to be missing for a time before returning to the clan.

Recently, the clan has returned and has been settled in an abandoned mill not far from their original territory while Fadingstar leads a group out to secure a new camp. Reasoning provided down below in the additional information section if you’re curious. Though with a conflict of dogs being there it has left the clan stuck in the den for the time being. At least, until one of the more recent stories came about!

The head lionheart of Riverclan, Duskleaf ( what a guy! /genpos ), had accidentally… let the cat out of the bag, with this one, revealing to Windclan the location of the abandoned twoleg den. Following this a meeting was called and a vote was presented to the clan. To allow Duskleaf to stay in the position, or to demote him to warrior. In typical Riverclan fashion, there were a couple arguments that ultimately led to Fadingstar forgoing the vote and demoting Duskleaf himself. It was also revealed in this meeting that Riverclan will be shifting their territory and moving deeper into the Rugged Ranges, or to my knowledge, ancient Skyclan territory more or less.

Other Keep in Minds
  • Territory is relatively open
  • Borders can only be approached with LH or HR permissions/ Patrols
  • Mistyshard has stepped down and Med Cat applications are out
  • Keep Mistyshard’s step down quiet!
  • Fadingstar was attempted to be assassinated, but survived and the attempter is known, their location isn’t
  • Dusklion briefly got lost in the mountains but was found and brought home safely

Thunderclan’s Shocking Reveal

Let’s leave the waters and focus more on our favorite tree dwelling clan! So after the 3 v 1 raid, I really thought things were going to be calm for a while. Most recent conflict had been with Riverclan after all, including the Thunderclan raid on Riverclan ( Malcontent ), but it seemed that after Riverclan left the forest, Starclan thought Thunderclan had it too easy or something. During the past month or so, Thunderclan has been dealing with countless threats ( mostly predators ), such as foxes, owls, otters, outsider murderers, I think a warrior tried to kill a kit or something at one point, coyotes, and more I think?

It was actually the owl that had led to Thunderclan’s previous medicine cat, Springlight, to be swooped and allegedly killed. [ Note: Springlight is not dead, Thunderclan just believes she is! ] Which had led to an opening in the HR ranks. Soon, after a strange dream-vision thingy, Bumblestar names Wolfpaw and Hollowpaw as the medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice respectively! BIG NOTE! READ: Hollowpaw’s position as the medicine cat apprentice of the clan is unknown to everyone but Thunderclan, do not tell the other clans of this knowledge, Bumba won’t be happy. In other rank related news! Brackenclaw and Risingstorm were both recently made Hornets.

If you haven’t taken mind to the finder, you may have noticed the uptick in sick cats lately, and it seems that Bumblestar did as well! With the outbreak of sudden illness, the queen of thunder is leading a group of cats out to create a quarantine zone for their ill to limit the spread! This illness, to my knowledge, is a fungi based respiratory illness. It mimics the early symptoms of white cough but isn't white cough!

Other Keep in Minds
  • Do not spill the news about Hollowpaw’s position!
  • dino. is eeby sleeby
  • The apprentice den was flooded and collapsed recently! There’s currently an event that is being led to rebuild it!

The Queen of Mean, Now the Queen of Queens?!?!

To be honest gamers, I haven’t been keeping up with Shadowclan as much as I could be given I have like three characters there but!! I’m just one guy. Anyways! Reaching back a little bit, Shadowclan recently had a move from their old camp and forest into a new one in response to Starclan’s anger which more or less caused the forest to go down ( twolegs tmk ). There were also a couple of murderers during that time, two less smooth ones that have since been dealt with by our beloved queen of mean and a last cannibalistic one that hasn’t striked for some time and is believed to be dead or gone.

Grousepaw was named the new medicine cat apprentice after Lostspark’s step down as a medicine cat after promoting her apprentice to be the full medicine cat. Lostspark is now an enforcer just as she had been before her medicine cat days. This was a bit ago so nothing too entirely new but you know, this is a recent-ish recap of lore as it's the first in WCO Today! Continuing onwards! Dawnstar has had her litter of thirteen kittens! Though in the process ( if I am understanding correctly ), she lost one of her lives! Though one for thirteen isn’t too bad a trade off when you think about it like that… I guess?

Other Keep in Minds
  • I do not believe that Dawn’s life loss is any sort of public knowledge yet
  • The ban on warriors from leaving into the territory has been lifted
  • Dawn has issued a warning to remain vigilant with Riverclan returning to their territory

Heard it on the Wind!

After all that! Some more drama than others, I would like to think that Windclan is at a peaceful little moment between all the other chaos! Though that won’t last for much longer if I am understanding based on a recent plot finder put out by Windclan’s very own Rani! I do recommend checking it out and seeing if you want to throw your older apprentices and warriors at it because it would be fun! I actually don’t know much about this at all so uhhh that’s all I can really say about the matter at the moment! According to the finder it can start pretty much any moment now! Though speaking of exciting finders!

There are currently two finders that can be interesting to you lovely folks! That being a kit finder for Windclan’s queen, Twilightstar and a former Shadowclan deputy turned outsider! If I am correct that is still open to join so I would say shoot your shot if you are interested! The other finder is between Windclan’s FOREVER queen and former deputer, Leopardsong and Wolffang for yet another litter of kittens. Wolffang will be remembered, and his lost mourned.Looks like Windclan will be getting a pawful! Between that and a couple of miracle births delivered from Starclan’s paws themself!

Snowybreeze and Berryfrost, despite Berryfrost’s passing previously during the poisoning of Windclan, had their kits returned to the world of the living through the wishing of their mother! Firestorm and Lightningstorm had a litter of kittens themselves, though this has landed their medicine cat with a memory wipe so uhhhhh fun! Bravebird and Hawkfur, both respected furies of Windclan, also had a litter of their own only for Bravebird to pass away shortly after. Her loss is mourned but her presence is remembered by her family, apprentices, and kittens. Last but not least! Rabbitpaw has been named the new medicine cat apprentice and Crowtooth was named as the newest deputy of Windclan!

Other Keep in Minds
  • Remember to stay vigilant along the Riverclan border as they return
  • While not public knowledge yet, Windclan does know the general location of Riverclan’s current placement in the abandoned den
  • Be sure to check out that clan plot finder that Rani put up!

Anyways! Thank you all for reading!
I am just one little guy so if I missed something or something is inaccurate please let me know immediately and I will fix that right up! Generally going forward the news will be focused to a day to day focus with a section dedicated to older trivia about WCO’s ( messy and sanity draining /aff ) timeline. If you have any specific questions or requisitions about anything my pms and my vms are always open! If there is anything specific you wish to see me cover history wise do the same thing and I’ll see what I can dig up for you <33

Mini Shout Outs
Check out the Atari! Work is being done to kick up some activity again! SO if you are looking for something a little bit different from the main clans but don't wanna go to alts or non warriors this may be worth looking into!

[ #WCOToday | September 6, 2024 ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.