Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:20 PM

Old June 7th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @Rainquail; ]

Cottonstrike felt a cat walk up to him and his gaze fell on Cricketchirp. He read hips lips and smiled. "Thank you Cricketchirp. It's an honor to finally become a warrior.", he meowed. The white tom was glad he became a warrior after believing he might not actually make it, but he was more sure than ever.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 10th, 2020, 10:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Foxpaw watched the grin, it was quite convincing but something seemed off about everything. “You sure you’re ok” She asked one last time to be certain.
It seemed childish and melodramatic to tell her that nothing had been okay for the past moon. Every day was literally the worst. Maybe. Sort of. Fawnsqueak didn't know, didn't want to take this time to think about that. Lost in his thoughts again, he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head to clear everything away. Focusing was tough, his mind was a scattered mess. "Uhh, yeah, it's.. normal. I'm normal. Mostly." Did that answer it? He couldn't remember what the question was.

A longing glance at the camp exit raised the familiar suspicion that he needed a break.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 11th, 2020, 10:25 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

It seemed childish and melodramatic to tell her that nothing had been okay for the past moon. Every day was literally the worst. Maybe. Sort of. Fawnsqueak didn't know, didn't want to take this time to think about that. Lost in his thoughts again, he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head to clear everything away. Focusing was tough, his mind was a scattered mess. "Uhh, yeah, it's.. normal. I'm normal. Mostly." Did that answer it? He couldn't remember what the question was.

A longing glance at the camp exit raised the familiar suspicion that he needed a break.
Foxpaw narrowed her eyes at this answer, “You know just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s ok.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:13 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Ideally, this meeting would go quickly because Lionstar didn't have the patience to deal with idiots.

Jumping onto the Streamstone, he puffed his chest out as he made his usual call. "All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

There were a few ceremonies to do, and he was looking forward to making sure they were done. A bit irked with some of the kits but, that just told him they were too stupid to be apprentices.

And that was hardly his problem.

If they wanted to postpone their life, they could do it until he kicked them out of the Clan for being lazy and useless. He wouldn't bat an eye at doing it, either. Not when he had a Clan he needed to ensure the prosperity of. They had no room for weak links.

Last edited by BEAR.; June 15th, 2020 at 05:13 AM.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:34 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowkit quick to respond as always trotted up and sat down. Her own apprenticeship wouldn't be occurring today (unless Lionstar was gonna give her a mentor despite her request, which she didnt think would happen) but she would be there to cheer on those that did get mentors today anyway.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:34 AM
GONE

Dogpaw padded towards the Streamstone and sat down. He looked up to listen to Lionstar, curious on what the tom had to say.
Old June 15th, 2020, 05:51 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashkit bounced out of the nursery, and sat down outside of it, and watched Lionstar. Hey Wavekit she called. We're having a clan meeting. @~RooRoo~
Old June 15th, 2020, 06:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Cottonstrike padded out of the warriors den after a couple of other cats. He knew when there was a clan meeting. He was getting the hang of it and nobody needed to tell him there was one anymore. The deaf tom sat in the front of the group to get a closer look at Lionstar when he spoke.

Almondbush had already been sitting in camp when he heard him call for a meeting. The tom looked up at the yellow shadow of his leader. He watched as other cats began to gather around.

Skunkkit heard the meeting get called and ran out of the den. She loved these meetings. They always seemed to be important. The black and white tuxedo kit sat down right outside the nursery and looked up at her leader.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 15th, 2020, 06:38 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Another meeting! Petuniapaw wiggled out of the apprentices' den, cheerfully joining the gathering group. Meets were always interesting, even when they got sad or cats started fighting. Though she preferred her Clanmates not to fight.
Still, Amber eyes turned up to Mister Lionstar, excited to see what he was going to say this time.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 15th, 2020, 06:53 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

A grudge is what Reedkit held against Lionstar. A childish thing , yes. But what did you expect from someone like him? No way was he going to apologize , he assumed Stealthkit and the others had , since he ended up hearing their conversation in the nursery. Suck ups. He thought quite bitterly , shooting a glare towards Splashkit once he saw her when he arrived at the streamstone. He glanced at a few other kits. He couldn't help but wonder if Lionstar would actually make them apprentices early. Surely he wouldn't! Kits were only made apprentices when they were..six moons. If he apprenticed them , when some of them were only about two moons , that would be...be illegal! Er- against the code. Which he definitely knew , more than Bluekit (who he was a bit jealous of , how dare she recite the code perfectly?). Well , if they did become apprentices early , all he had to say was good riddance! Still , even if he was in a bad mood he couldn't help but feel a bit curious as to what the meeting was about. Maybe about new warriors , apprentices , all of that boring junk. Or him being forgiven for his very small mistake and his apprentice ceremony wouldn't be delayed! Well!! If not I'll...I don't know what LL do , but I'll do something! He thought with a confirming nod to himself.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days