Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the science behind fear [P]
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:23 PM
Oh lawd she demands...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:07 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:00 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 06:10 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Makin’ Mother proud.[F]

Before reading please understand that TickKit is raised a Cannibal and such should be kept in mind well reading the finder!

Meowdy! It seems you’ve stumbled across this finder, Tick Kit is a shadowclan kit of mine who i plan to turn into my main and develop as much as I can. Which Is why i’m aging him up by actual IRL months in order to give him as much time as a kit before what will be known as the dark development of his Constant hunger that will make his Apprentice-Hood questionably lively!

Now

What is this finder about?

Firstly, basic interactions that won’t contribute anything more then connecting with other kits in the clan however brief! Or even warriors or apprentices, this is more to broaden who TickKit interacts with!

Next

TickKit recently obtained the purrks shadow fiend, Lyrebirds lullaby and Chill of death a choatic blend of purrks for a kit as small as him. And TickKit is not a social cat, not at all in fact he struggles with basic conversations with strangers unless a family member is around so far the most he’s said with no family member around is ‘Yeah!’ And cheering others names.
I need a boisterous, social butterfly kit to come over and befriend him, perhaps even encourage mischief and being less curled into a corner! Or friends in general which he can chat to that are just as unsocial as him to give them both a push and say ‘hey look your not the only kit who can’t bear speaking to strangers!’ These friends don’t have to last past kithood nor the social butterfly kitten but what I do need is for them to last long enough for TickKit to find it easier to communicate with others!

Another thing i’m looking for is..
Bullies, foes, enemies.. TickKit for someone as unsocial of him is very judgemental of the kittens around them and once spoken to will be dreadfully open that he thinks other kits are disgusting and shameful with their behaviour and that it’s hard to watch a generation of kits as easy to stomp on as a bug be raised. As well as rather easy to hold a grudge, he doesn’t yet have a proper understanding of what grudge’s are like or having some cat openly hate you and I’d like to give him that experience to shape him later toward a more hateful and vengeful cat. With his purrks he will bully others as much as they bully him if he so needs, TickKit is not a kit to be messed with well- at least when he learns the advantage he has he isn’t!

And at last… A singular victim.
What makes this one so separate from all the other cats TickKit will learn to hate is that this victim he pays more attention to than others, going as far as tricking them as much as possible and watching from a distance. Basically, TickKit becomes this cats personal bully teasing and kicking them as much as possible out of pure annoyance, what did this kit do to anger or upset tick kit so much? That’s up to you! Keep in’ mind Tick Kit isn’t stalking them he’ll only bully em’ if they happen to pass by him or be within line of sight.

Form:
No forms!! Just make sure to include the basics and throw your cats at me with whatever role you’re looking for and stuff!! Make sure to mention me <3

(Just lettin y’all know im uber tired well writing this so excuse any mistakes!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 19th, 2024 at 02:22 AM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 02:11 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Default Re: Makin’ Mother proud.[F]

Bump

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 19th, 2024, 03:50 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump!!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old April 19th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

|+| VenomKit |+|

|+| Friend |+|

|+| Tom, He/Him |+|

-----------------------------

|+| Purr-sonality |+|

Venom is a bit of a troublemaker, he enjoys playing tricks on other kits and causing chaos in general. He can be protective of friends and family, but only in serious situations. he has autophobia, the fear of being alone, and has a bit of anxiety he doesn't like to show.

-------------------------------

|+| Looks |+|

Venom is black with puffs of white in his fur and dark green eyes.

-------------------------------

|+| Plot ideas |+|

Venom is playing tricks and notices TickKit doing something, and tackles him for no specific reason. when he gets up, he stumbles a bit but gets his footing, shaking his fur, before asking if Tick is okay. tick replies however, and it just goes on and they become friendos.

OOOOOR

Venom is running around in circles, and falls down, tumbling into TickKit, he says sorry and TickKit replies however, he gets up, and introduces himself. it goes on from there :>

--------------------------------

|+| Extra |+|

!! BASE CREDITS IN MY ART ALBUM !!

----------------------------------

[ Boopity Doopity - @Fritter ]

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; Yesterday at 05:53 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:28 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post
OoOo a lil cannibal?? (I am a very morbid hooman don't judge-)

I don't have any Shc cats, I could wait for a kit to be accepted, so this is pretty much a placeholder for friend :3
@Fritter
Dw I ain’t judgin’ !! (Idk what else to type )

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:30 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Dw I ain’t judgin’ !! (Idk what else to type )
Its otay *Pat pat*

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:43 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:46 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bumpers!!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:53 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:16 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

@Fritter Hey! Currently I don't have any characters in ShadowClan, but for his victim I was thinking about it- or else just an enemy or friend!
Since Tickkit is raised a cannibal, does the whole clan knows? If that kit of mine was one of the social butterfly that tried to befriend Tickkit with no use (maybe the wrong buttons were pushed) that made him dislike her? Then if his cannibalism was kept a secret all the time, and that my kit found out, perhaps she was frightened and would threaten to spread it out due to fear? Or maybe just something that made Tickkit unhappy about her.