Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:08 PM
We Can At Least Find This,...
by Fits
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 03:07 PM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:05 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 03:05 PM
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:04 PM

Old July 26th, 2024, 09:56 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default silver stars in the sky [p]

『 ↳✧・゚ silverpaw;
the fallen star
spirtual encounter active: 1/2
(possibly leaping and bittern cant see him but they feel just a presence guiding them?)

Silverpaw sighed. He had to let his siblings know he was dead. He snuck into the apprentice den, poked Bitternpaw, and turned to Leapingpaw. It was sleeping soundly, and he hated to disturb it, but he had to. "Follow me." he whispered in it's ear. And now to find a warrior to let them out of camp. A cat that looked very similar to him and his siblings. Foggymask. "Wake up." he said plainly.

Foggymask groggily woke up to a voice telling him to wake up in his ear. "Wha?" he said sleepily. There was a cat there. Maybe it was a spirit? It was also a lynx point. Someone related to him? He shook his head, trying to clear his it.

Silverpaw smiled. Someone had listened. "Wake up Bitternpaw and Leapingpaw. Follow me when you do." he instructed, before padding to the entrance of camp, translucent form sitting and curling his tail around his starry paws.

Wake up Bitternpaw and Leapingpaw? He could do that. He padded to the apprentice den, poking his head in. "Bitternpaw, Leapingpaw. Wake up. We need to go somewhere." said the tom, being vague because he didn't know what was happening.

@silver. @Fish

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old July 30th, 2024, 07:11 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: silver stars in the sky [p]

79/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Sleep had trouble finding him as of late. Worrying for the state of the clan, worrying for his own training... And worrying for the whereabouts of his brother. It had been over a moon since he had last seen him. Every fiber of his being wanted to run out into the territory and search every patch of grass again and again for an answer but with the recent restrictions it was nearly impossible.

Stirring from his sleep having been prodded, gold eyes find Foggymask in the darkness, narrowed accusingly. Why in the midst of his and Leapingpaw's rest? If it were a patrol couldn't it wait until later? Perhaps it was some kind of emergency but the warrior simply saying 'we need to go somewhere' wasn't very telling. Nonetheless he stretches tall and takes a seat in his nest, expression skeptical.

"Where?"

foggymask | @phantom // leapingpaw | @Fish

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
Of course Bitternpaw was confused. "A spirit came to me in my dream. It told me that I needed to bring you and Leapingpaw to the territory for an emergency mission. I'm not sure what the emergency is, the spirit was vague. We can wait for Leapingpaw to wake up, of course." he explained to the best of his abilities. The spirit had not even told him it's name. He was a bit lost for that reason, but he'd try his best anyway.

[ @silver. @Fish ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Today, 12:46 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

91/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

A glance is cast at his sleeping sibling and Bitternpaw decides that perhaps it is better to let it rest. Whatever this spirit wanted Bittern would deal with and report back. A feeling of foreboding settles heavily like a pit in his stomach as he approaches the entrance of the den, not bothering to look at Foggymask as he speaks.

"Let us depart. I would like to do whatever this is as quickly as possible. I will fill Leapingpaw in on the results when I return."

foggymask | @phantom // leapingpaw | @Fish (not sure how active youve been so no pressure to reply!!)

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

It tried to ignore all of this nonsense, it was trying to get some good sleep so it could bug its mentor to actually train it... Then its brother actually wanted to go out and follow this random warrior after all the things that have been happening? With that Leapingpaw suddenly got up from his faking sleeping and looked just a tad upset. "You are not going anywhere alone with MY brother without ME! Especially since this was some random ghost... What if there some kind of trap set up." Leapingpaws tone suddenly changed to worry at the end. It had heart myths about the Dark Forest and they could kill living cats. Maybe they could kill the said cat then if that was the case.

"I mean no offense but a lot of bad things have been happening out in the territory, and who knows if an evil cat can pretend to look like another soul. Three cats should be good, I hope." It said now in a more formal tone of voice yet still deep down it was worried to all hell.. Leapingpaw just had to convince itself that a living could hurt a ghost. The living could hurt a ghost. The living could....

@silver. @phantom