Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Crash the hunting course
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:24 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:13 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Mica
Today 04:12 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:11 PM

Old June 18th, 2024, 04:21 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default The Stoat, The Rabbit, The Bay, And The Murderous Lion [P]

LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant
The Large Golden Tom Prowled The Borders, Simply Looking For Victims. His Lips Were Pulled Into A Twisted Smile As He Searched. The Golden Giant Lept Onto A Large Rock, Sniffing The Air For Potential Victims. He Laughed As He Scented One, Two, Potentially Three! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He Half Laughed, Half Snarled. This Time. You Prey-Cats Won't Escape!
@Fritter @glitch @kenjaku

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 18th, 2024, 06:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: The Stoat, The Rabbit, The Bay, And The Murderous Lion [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant
The Large Golden Tom Prowled The Borders, Simply Looking For Victims. His Lips Were Pulled Into A Twisted Smile As He Searched. The Golden Giant Lept Onto A Large Rock, Sniffing The Air For Potential Victims. He Laughed As He Scented One, Two, Potentially Three! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He Half Laughed, Half Snarled. This Time. You Prey-Cats Won't Escape!
@Fritter @glitch @kenjaku

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

StoatLeap crept up toward the rock, her fur was slick with mud that covered her usually potent scent and her overall movements were accompanied by the uncomfortable feeling of the mud drying and latching onto her fur, movements a bit if sunlight away from becoming stiff. The gigantic figure of LionFlop was visible before she’d even fully registered where the cat was stood and it made her question the actual reliability of this cold killer. As the bait for the operation she was naturally suited to be mistaken for a weak she with her knowledge of how other queens act and watching one or two kits as well as her own go missing, which was an unfortunate but necessary cog toward the technique her brewery of murder methods had improvised. Usually StoatLeap would have taken the more her suited stealth method and stuck to the sunniest parts with no mud attached but she had few clue if this cat was sloppy with their kill or not. The use of prey-cats made her ear flick, more in acknowledgment of the term than anything further than using it herself as well. With a quick stretch of her paws and seating herself down she finally caught the scent of the cats that had drawn LionFlop to become so excited and.. noisy.. that noise would prove a problem especially considering the presumed victims were within scenting distance. She lowered her voice to a harsh whisper, she hoped this whole thing wouldn’t be an ill-spent stretch of babysitting a loose-cannon. “Not to nit-pick but you’re voice could scatter every last critter in the territory, lower it if you want this to go smoothly.” Although still a hissy-whisper there was a much calmer hint to the way she spoke, more an experienced tip than snarky. With that all said and done her tail swept behind her as she turned and trekked back down the rock, winding her way through the thick forest surrounding them and slid down, her scent was little to nonexistent allowing for significantly nicer results in stealth and the mud also doubled as a good technique to hide her glaringly bright orange pelt, which unfortunately had passed down to one of her kits.

Stalking the shadows was fortunately her specialty, her background as an outsider offered quite a pawful of experience on the subject especially with her family specifically viewing all others as lesser than themselves and prey-like.Her eyes were narrowed against the lighting and her weight shifted in order to allow more subtle pawsteps, she was allowing her nose and ears to do most of the work well she focused on footing and her techniques on luring the victims toward LionFlop.
Let me know if i got anything wrong here and i’ll correct it!!)
@glitch @kenjaku - just a mention so y’all see this post^^

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 19th, 2024, 02:29 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

StoatLeap crept up toward the rock, her fur was slick with mud that covered her usually potent scent and her overall movements were accompanied by the uncomfortable feeling of the mud drying and latching onto her fur, movements a bit if sunlight away from becoming stiff. The gigantic figure of LionFlop was visible before she’d even fully registered where the cat was stood and it made her question the actual reliability of this cold killer. As the bait for the operation she was naturally suited to be mistaken for a weak she with her knowledge of how other queens act and watching one or two kits as well as her own go missing, which was an unfortunate but necessary cog toward the technique her brewery of murder methods had improvised. Usually StoatLeap would have taken the more her suited stealth method and stuck to the sunniest parts with no mud attached but she had few clue if this cat was sloppy with their kill or not. The use of prey-cats made her ear flick, more in acknowledgment of the term than anything further than using it herself as well. With a quick stretch of her paws and seating herself down she finally caught the scent of the cats that had drawn LionFlop to become so excited and.. noisy.. that noise would prove a problem especially considering the presumed victims were within scenting distance. She lowered her voice to a harsh whisper, she hoped this whole thing wouldn’t be an ill-spent stretch of babysitting a loose-cannon. “Not to nit-pick but you’re voice could scatter every last critter in the territory, lower it if you want this to go smoothly.” Although still a hissy-whisper there was a much calmer hint to the way she spoke, more an experienced tip than snarky. With that all said and done her tail swept behind her as she turned and trekked back down the rock, winding her way through the thick forest surrounding them and slid down, her scent was little to nonexistent allowing for significantly nicer results in stealth and the mud also doubled as a good technique to hide her glaringly bright orange pelt, which unfortunately had passed down to one of her kits.

Stalking the shadows was fortunately her specialty, her background as an outsider offered quite a pawful of experience on the subject especially with her family specifically viewing all others as lesser than themselves and prey-like.Her eyes were narrowed against the lighting and her weight shifted in order to allow more subtle pawsteps, she was allowing her nose and ears to do most of the work well she focused on footing and her techniques on luring the victims toward LionFlop.
Let me know if i got anything wrong here and i’ll correct it!!)
@glitch @kenjaku - just a mention so y’all see this post^^

LIONFLOP
He Looked At The Lure, Chuckling. Aww, Stoat Scared? Ha! All I Want Is To Eradicate Any Cats I Think Weigh Their Clans Down. Oh, To Watch The Life, Pour From Their Eyes In Waves As Big As Their Fear! The Mumbled, Leaping Down And Hiding. Even Cats Named After Prey, Can Be Murderers... Or Lures To The Predator! He Laughed Again, Pacing Behind The Rock, Out Of View. You Do You, Stoat! He Laughed, Sitting Down And Waiting.

Old June 20th, 2024, 01:31 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

THE WIND THAT TURNS THE TREES
MADE ME SWAY, MADE ME SWAY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 17 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN QUEEN

Whiterabbit's paws are killing her long before she has to worry about anyone else trying to.

She...really shouldn't be out here to begin with, is the problem. A relatively new queen committing to a trek way out to Windclan's border all on her lonesome? That's stupid and she knows it. She just couldn't take another minute in that nursery, is all; not one more minute sitting still, biting her tongue as her squirming kit tries to get her attention againagainagain over some inane thing or other, forcing a polite smile when some other queen lets her litter mow over Whiterabbit's nest, being climbed on and whined at and cried to and—

She's not cut out for it. Has no stomach for it. Feels like it's turning her seriously, for real crazy. She's worried she'll snap one of these days and punt someone's sweet, precious little turtledove across the den for accidentally rolling into her, and then Whiterabbit'll have to try and explain why she's smacking kittens into the atmosphere and there's just no sympathetic rationale for that. Hence the long walk to clear her head, only, now that she's made it all the way out here she's honestly not sure if she'll be able to make it back. She hadn't realized just how out of shape she's gotten.

Embarrassing is an understatement.

Panting like a dog, Whiterabbit comes to a full stop and collapses dramatically in the grass. This is right about when she hears someone yelling. It's distant, distorted, and because of that she doesn't really believe what she thinks she hears at first. Sounds like laughter, of the maniacal sort. Sounds like someone up to no good at all. Sounds like Whiterabbit should probably stand back up, especially once it occurs to her that she's a little closer to the Shadowclan border than she'd like to be while unaccompanied. While she'd like to think everyone's willing to take a break on conflict after the whole Riverclan debacle, and she'd doubly like to think she'd get softer treatment in a sticky situation on account of being a sweet, squishy, harmless queen (gag!!), Whiterabbit's smart enough to recognize danger when it's tugging on her whiskers, and to know that what she'd like to think rarely means anything in a real life conflict. This means she's also smart enough to know that she's doing the dumbest thing imaginable when she decides to indulge her sudden curiosity.

Whiterabbit wobbles to her aching paws and instead of committing to the gruelling march back home, she takes a step toward the voice on the wind. Then another step. By the third, she's got all kinds of justifications whipped up: it's probably nothing. Even if it is I doubt they'll notice one cat coming by to look. Maybe it's just a rowdy patrol. Someone's having fun. That's not a crime. Maybe I could make friends. Not, like, friends-friends, obviously, but it could still be nice. I hope. I mean, I'll be quick about it. Even like this I bet I'm quicker than any Shadowclanner. It's fine. Just, over and then and out. I just wanna see... Oh. Ew. She grimaces when she realizes what's actually motivating her forward: Whiterabbit's bored and she's lonely, and now she feels ridiculous for being both of those things because it's making her act extremely stupid right now.

Stars. She sucks her teeth and forces herself to stop, ready to just turn and head back like she should when—

Ah? Has it spoken again?

She...still can't make out what the voice is saying, though she has a better time picking up on the tone now that she's inched closer. It's still be easy to convince herself that nobody's spoken at all, since the sound is drowned in the soft rustle of wind-mussed grass near-instantly. Stoatleap has gone completey undetected d by her, though in some other life Whiterabbit might be heartened to learn there's another queen out here, might even be chomping at the bit to introduce herself (disregarding Stoatleap's motivation for being out here to begin with). Alas: in this life all Whiterabbit hears is one distant voice, and all she smells is grass, mud, pines, and border-stink.

And still, her terrible curiosity is enough, just enough to have her walking the wrong way again, right into danger that the stupid queen must know is there.

Maybe I should shout HELLO, IS ANYONE THERE, she thinks dryly. Just, in the spirit of making bad choices...Whiterabbit almost does it, too, sucking in a short breath and straightening up a little like she's preparing to yell. That breath leaves her in a weak sigh as the wind flattens enough of the tall grass in front of her for her to steal a glimpse of a large, golden shape propped up on a rock nearer Shadowclan's side than Windclan's. The sun's dropped into the wetlands, and it's hollering at the top of its lungs. She'd be charmed if she wasn't suddenly chilled to the bone. How's the sun sucked up all the warmth? What sense does that make...bad sun.

There's an odd feeling in the pit of her belly when she realizes too late that if she can see the screaming sun, it can probably see her. She's forever cursed to stick out like a sore thumb with that short, snowy pelt. It's fine. I'm on my side and they're well on theirs. If I just turn back now then there won't be any issue. It's not the end of the world. And still she can't bring herself to do the sensible thing and turn back already. Whiterabbit drops into a crouch, stifling a grumble of discomfort; this is the best she can convince hersef
to do for now.

It's better, she thinks. Not as good as turning back, as heading home, as washing her paws of this whole situation so to speak, but at least she might not stick out so bad now that she's dragging her belly on the ground.

@Fritter
@glitch
@Desert Rain Frog

witness is in the area o7
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:43 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

LIONFLOP
"Why, You Look Like The Sun Dropped Into The Wetlands In The Form Of A Warrior! Do Good Things, LionFlop."
He Gave A Loud Chuckle, Waiting In Patience For The Queen To Bring In His Prey. He Smelled StoatLeap, - Barely - A WindClan Cat, And... One Other He Couldn't Make Out Much. He Crawled Atop The Rock Again, And The Pudgy Warrior Laid Down, Sunbathing.
@kenjaku @glitch @Fritter
The Predator Is In Place For His Prey...

Old June 23rd, 2024, 10:47 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

@ghost. HEADS UP! YOU STILL NEED TO APPERE HERE!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 23rd, 2024 at 10:48 PM.