by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 10:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

A little bit of a spark, a small flash, but it was barely noticeable as it sooner flickered out than it had appears. Underneath the edge of one specific moss nest belonging to one specific warrior was a pristine white shell, about as big as a small kit's head. It held the scent of sweetness and a bit of salty water, bits of sand covering it - and a certain tint of nostalgia if touched, perhaps. . .

[ @Jayvines - decided to utilize cinder's worldweaver T1 purrk to send mistheart a little shell ]
Old December 13th, 2023, 12:26 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Pebbleshine snoozed.
Old December 13th, 2023, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

+-CrimsonOak-+
As I stalked into the warriors den, i searched for an empty nest among the cats. I eventually found a spot and curled up into a ball, As I slowly drifted off to sleep, I could feel another cat's warmth by my side. "W-where am I..?" I said as i looked around to see the darkness surrounding me. I looked up to see a blood-red sky above me. "Hello my son.." a deep voice said from all around me, "W-who are you?!" I shouted back, "You brought me back, Do you have regrets?" "What do you mean?! What is going on?!" I felt as helpless as a kit as the trees looked as if they were growing taller, And taller, Every second i was here. " My son, Do you not remember me?" A Muscular dark red cat came up to face me. "I will get revenge on your friend. SparrowFlight was his name?" "How..No! He did nothing!" Right..? i thought wearlily as i awoke.
Old December 14th, 2023, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Adorable

*She walked into the warrior's den, very tired from all the patrols she had today. Patchpelt could barely make out where the moss beds were due to her failing sight, but she managed to walk over and lay in one.*
Old December 15th, 2023, 12:16 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Eclipsecloud

She-Cat || Warrior || Lesbian

Eclipsecloud enters the warrior's den and heads over to her nest. She sat down and begin to clean the dirt from her fur.
Old December 20th, 2023, 12:53 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
A little bit of a spark, a small flash, but it was barely noticeable as it sooner flickered out than it had appears. Underneath the edge of one specific moss nest belonging to one specific warrior was a pristine white shell, about as big as a small kit's head. It held the scent of sweetness and a bit of salty water, bits of sand covering it - and a certain tint of nostalgia if touched, perhaps. . .

[ @Jayvines - decided to utilize cinder's worldweaver T1 purrk to send mistheart a little shell ]
~ Mistheart ~

Crawling into her nest with an extra large yawn, the small grey warrior began her nightly ritual of circling into a comfortable position before heading off to sleep. However, as she assumed her usual, curled up position... something felt off. One grey eye cracked open as she attempted to adjust once... twice... before letting out a huff and pulling herself back up to her paws in an arching stretch.

Was there an unknown pebble lodged in her nest? She hadn't found anything terribly hard recently to add to her secret hiding place under her nest, so what on earth... White paws poked and prodded underneath her bedding before suddenly stilling as they landed on... a familiar feeling, smooth surface. Gently she pulled out a large, brilliantly white shell and she froze. Completely immobilized as she stared at the pristine treasure and suddenly overwhelmed by a flood of memories and familiarity the seemed to radiate from where she held her paw against it's surface.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she pulled the shell closer towards herself, glancing around the den for any sign or glimpse of the cat she felt connected to through this gift... But no wonderous cat appeared. A small sniff escaped her muzzle, and gently, ever so gently, she picked up the shell before settling back into her nest and wrapping herself around the comforting aura of her newly designated "most precious treasure". It was a little easier to fall asleep that night; a familiar scent seemed to hover around her, and memories of simpler times filled her dreams as she drifted off into an undisturbed slumber.

[ Making me all emotional on a Wednesday morning ]

Old December 23rd, 2023, 01:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

Ear giving a small twitch as Fudge heard a voice talking, it took the former kittypet a moment to piece together that the voice was speaking to him. Deadpanned emerald orbs shifting towards the source of the voice as he remained motionless, the chocolate point took note of a white and orange tom with a ragged ear. Probably one of the more violent star worshippers, at least judging by those claw marks. Although... then again, The Boulder was hardly the least scarred individual in this forest. Perhaps this one had simply had a bad day. Met a fox or two like The Boulder had. Yeah... that sounded nice. At least then there was a potential for The Boulder to escape the nasty herb cat.

Unfortunately, this was about the only exciting revelation this cat offered him, his question coaxing an unimpressed blink from the young apprentice. It was true that he had been an apprentice for four moons now, but even with his time and experience, the brown furred tom knew he was far from being the oldest apprentice, let alone a warrior. Which meant one of two things. Either this Yarrowcrest - seriously, Yarrowcrest, what was even a yarrow, a bird of some kind - had a crest full of fluff, or he was trying to lull him into a false sense of security for some reason. For what reason, he still wasn't sure, but this lonesome tom was onto him. He would not be had! Again... He would not be had again. Look... the flora and fauna of this place hated him. It was all training... Yeah. If he could survive this horrid place, the city would be a breeze once he went back there.

But for now? For now he was doomed to play nice. To pretend he didn't catch on to this Yarrowcrest's malicious intentions. Fudge had escaped death so far, and he would continue to do so! This forest and its star worshipers would not be the end of him! Instead, the Birman mix found himself narrowing his eyes as he lifted his head, studying the warrior. Alert for any sudden movements. Not to fight him of course. Good heavens no. To high tail it out of there while screaming for The Boulder? That sounded like a more plausible plan.

"Sprucepaw," the apprentice responded in an emotionless drawl, well trained now in refraining from sneering in contempt at the mere mention of his so called clan given name; nothing to do with it growing on him thanks to The Boulder... nope, not at all.

@silver. [Yarrowcrest]
| Warning, Sprucepaw's opinions on the lovely Yarrowcrest are his own and not shared by his roleplayer... who may or may not bap him over the head for being a silly goof about poor Yarrow later. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 27th, 2023, 08:47 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || --- || ---

Sharpclaw coughs.

[Activity Post]

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:21 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

|•MintWhisker•|

MintWhisker padded across the den,Searching for his nice, comfy, Moss bed. He finally found it,in the back of the den,He curled up comfortably, And slowly drifted to sleep.
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:34 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Pebbleshine wiggled.