Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Ian
Today 11:20 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:16 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:06 PM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:51 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default *insert creative name here*[p]

◇Silverecho◇
Tom - He/They - 28 Moons - Purrks:N/A

Silverecho padded through the woods beside the two other cats. He honestly hardly knew the warriors, even though he shared a den and they were in the same clan. The tom paused to taste the air, scenting a rabbit.

( @Dolomedes and @Lightningpaw666 I apologize if this bad I'm so tired)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Last edited by ollie; May 6th, 2024 at 06:36 AM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 05:39 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: *insert creative name here*[p]

Brackenclaw would silently pad along with the two Warriors and Clanmates. Brackenclaw was a large dark brown Maine Coon with long fur with rippling muscles and orange eyes that seem to pierce into the very soul of whoever he is looking at. All in all Brackenclaw looked intimidating and evil but Brackenclaw was only intimidating to those who would threaten his clan instead Brackenclaw was a very loyal member of Thunderclan albeit quiet. Although not due to any confidence issues more due to just being reserved. He was a very confident cat even if he didn't flaunt it. In short Brackenclaw felt the only one he had to prove to anyone was himself. As long as he was satisfied with himself that was enough. Brackenclaw wasn't against conversation but he wouldn't start it. @ollie @Dolomedes
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom hummed to himself a cheerful little tune as he walked with a happy trot along the other two warriors, Silverecho and Brackenclaw if he remembered correctly, and Orangeblossom prided himself on remembering the names of all his clanmates so he trusted that information. They had been invited to a hunt by Silverecho which seemed kind of odd now because the tom wasn’t really talking to them and Brackenclaw certainly didn’t seem like he was in a mood to talk. Speaking of which, Brackenclaw like dwarfed Orangeblossom in size! He was one of the biggest warriors Orangeblossom has seen ever to be honest. Orangeblossom’s ears (though they did flop over) only reached up to the bottom of the dark warrior’s chin.

Well, it seems like Orangeblossom needs to do as he does best! Chatter and ramble until friends are made and the job is done! His green eyes moved from Silverecho who was scenting the air over to Brackenclaw. “Brackenclaw, right! I’m Orangeblossom, so happy to meet you formally, see you around camp for sure. Always business and chores it seems with you, though nothing wrong with that but sometimes you ought to have some break time. I usually head to the nursery to hang with my younger siblings. The lot of them act like I hardly see them when I see them at least a couple times a week. They are almost ready to be apprentices!” Orangeblossom rambled a bit, happy to be able to talk about his siblings with someone, they were great cats!

Well anyways hunting, he should probably pay a bit of attention over to the trees and forest for signs of life but he was a conversation master at this point and could totally multitask. Still, his eyes moved away and over to the trees but his ears stayed up to listen out for Brackenclaw’s response as well as the skittering of creatures from afar. He wasn’t the best at picking out the noises and was better at tracking, but sometimes he was able to hear a squirrel up above and he always tries to climb up for it even if he rarely gets up there fast enough. Sometimes he manages to snag a bird though, so it's still worth it.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Brackenclaw | @ollie - Silverecho ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 8th, 2024, 12:42 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol

◇Silverecho◇

Silverecho's ears twitched, listening to Orangeblossoms ramble, which was quite loud. They glared over at the cat, though he didn't seem to notice, and he rolled his eyes. Gosh,this cat had lots of energy. He turned to the two cats, "Theres a rabbit over there," He whispered, motioning with his tail to the general direction of the scent."Orangeblossom, could you go on the opposite side of it, and scare it towards me? Brackenclaw, make sure it doesn't escape, if you can" He finished, his yellow eyes staring at the two cats, watching them closely , waiting for a response from the warriors. He might be regretting asking these two to help him hunt.

@Dolomedes @Lightningpaw666

Last edited by ollie; May 8th, 2024 at 12:44 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 03:09 AM

After Orangeblossom finished his talking a deep but low meow as to not scare the prey away would reply. "I learned as an Apprentice that caring for a Clan takes a lot of dedication. One must always be prepared to help his fellow Clanmates whether that be through hunting or fighting their enemies to protect them from harm." Brackenclaw simply meowed however his deep meow was probably just as intimidating as his stature and looks. Despite that there wasn't any malice in his words which meant Brackenclaw just had the unfortunate luck of being born to look and sound scary even if he wasn't. Brackenclaw however didn't continue the conversation as Silverecho mentioned the Rabbit. Brackenclaw not being the fastest cat in the world was glad to get the job with the least amount of running. Brackenclaw nodded silently splitting off in a low crouch making sure not to make noise as he moved through the undergrowth. He sent a silent prayer to Starclan that the Rabbit wouldn't hear or scent them coming. Lucky for them the wind was still blowing towards them concealing their scent as Brackenclaw and Silverecho got into position. Orangeblossom might have a harder time given the wind direction when he moved into position but that's where Brackenclaw came in. @Dolomedes @ollie

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 8th, 2024 at 03:09 AM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 09:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom slowed his rambles to a stop as he listened to Brackenclaw and just as before confirmed the warrior’s suspicions of the taller warrior being all work and no play. Now, in his opinion, that was no way to live. Without taking time to play it's easy to lose focus of what you are working for, protecting by defending. It’s easy to get lost in rhythm, Orangeblossom was a victim to the same routine day in and night out and he found himself slipping and losing track of time and barely was able to pull himself together with his mother’s help. And now she’s gone, all gone… the warrior sighed and blinked the memories and tears away that barely had time to bubble up. No time to get lost in memories, they had a rabbit to catch. Though why was the rabbit on Thunderclan land? Were they that close to Windclan’s border already? He must’ve lost track when he was chatting away, Orangeblossom tended to do that at times. Oops.

The warrior listened as he was told the game plan and he gave a swift nod before crouching down to make his way through the undergrowth of the territory and around the rabbit’s approximate location in a wide loop so he didn’t send it running down the wrong way or anything of the sort too early. Eventually, after padding his way around and getting a rough idea of where the rabbit was while remaining off to the left of it so that his scent didn’t carry. The warrior gave a few more heartbeats, figuring that his clan mates likely were in position by now. Orangeblossom dashed through the undergrowth and almost tripped over the fluffy bunny before it went skittering through the undergrowth towards he, Sliverecho, and Brackenclaw had been previously, and where the other two were waiting now. Great! All according to plan, the warrior continued to chase the rabbit, making sure that he stayed on course to break through the bushes at Silverecho’s paws.
[ @ollie - Silverecho | @Lightningpaw666 - Brackenclaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:50 PM
hopelessly in love gays

◇Silverecho◇

Silverecho crouched, his tail hovering over the leaves, waiting for the rabbit to come towards them. He watched intently, muscles bunched. He saw rabbit paws skittering towards him, and he pounced, biting down on the rabbit's back. He looked up, bounding out from his hiding spot on the bushes. They dropped it, putting his paw protectively over it and waited for the other two cats to come out shortly after him. He looked up at the trees, watching the wind gently blow through the leaves.

@Lightningpaw666 @Dolomedes

Old May 15th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Brackenclaw would pad out from his hiding place where he had remained in case the Rabbit made an unexpected turn to try and escape from Silverecho. "Well it would seem things went well this time." Brackenclaw meowed deeply as he approached. Brackenclaw was easily the largest of the 3 cats making it difficult for him to hide and yet he seemed to meld well into the undergrowth when he needed to. @ollie @Dolomedes