Today 01:51 AM

Old May 4th, 2024, 10:09 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
(youre so right for saying jayfrost is practically drowning in awkwardness)

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
"it'll be fine, minkpaw did her herb thing n its already better now." he ensured after picking up on marigoldkits wince and disturbed? concerned? glance. he'd have to go to mistyshard soon too, get his leg checked out n resplinted and most importantly hope she had already somehow conjured up this knowledge.
he hummed, accompanied by a smile, slight nod and the uncomfortable stretch of the healing wounds.
"the cat who gifted me the feathers i lost said they match my fur." he set up a compliment, and now with half his paws already through the door he pulled back, regretting to have even tried this.
"maybe when yer not so wee anymore n i can walk you can look for yer own feathers" he was almost surprised by his own words, inviting a kit he barely knew to accompany them into the territory, but after all, he was in the nursery because he offered to look after kits that arent his own so he shouldnt be surprised.

( @Marigoldwhisper @blxze. feel free to have gold crash in any time + as always, my deepest apologies to all scottish people )

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit's eyes widened at the mention of her friend, Minkpaw. She mouthed the words, "You knew her?" But she couldn't find the air to force them out of her throat. Using the past tense when referring to Minkpaw made her sound like she was dead, and Marigoldkit didn't like that thought. She also wasn't sure if it was even common knowledge that she was leaving and going to Shadowclan. When she tried again she instead mewed, "You know her?"

But he had said something else, something that made hope rise excitedly in her chest. An invitation, a very pleasant one for that matter. "Yes sir!" She up to him, her voice up a few octaves due to her pure surprise. Alright, that's one more thing to add to the list of reasons she should get better.

Things might be messy as of late, but that didn't mean Marigoldkit couldn't clean up the mess. "Well then, they'd be right. The feathers for you very well! Not sure how colors work, but they're nice."

Marigoldkit was almost confident that Jayfrost could wear practically anything in his pelt and still look well put together. Maybe that's because everything went well with grey. It made her wonder how the small yet fluffy feathers looked in her own white and orange fur. If only she could look at herself or something.

She turned once more to take a few more bites from her mouse, chewing and spitting out sharp bones. "With you're leg like that, what kind of duties do you have? I want the whole experience!"

Today just got a whole lot better.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; May 4th, 2024 at 10:25 AM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:58 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

Quailwing peered into the nursery, then bundled her four kittens inside. Mottledkit was carrying an oddly shaped stick he had found earlier, and had refused to get rid of. Troutkit was looking much more sleepy, flopping his tiny self into the mossy nest.

Creekkit mewed loudly as he entered the den, and Quailwing tried to shush him. "It's time for sleep, not chirping," she murmured as she nudged Drizzlekit into the den after the rest of the litter. Creekkit toddled around for a moment, and then joined Troutkit in the nest, laying halfway on top of his brother.

Mottledkit was bouncing about, swinging the little stick. Quailwing leaned over, lifted him by the scruff, and placed him beside his siblings as Drizzlekit curled up in the moss. Mottledkit huffed, but fell asleep nearly instantly, with the stick still in his mouth. Quailwing gently removed it.

Then, the short grey queen curled up around her snoozing kittens. No more sneaking off while I'm sleeping, you four, she thought as she drifted off.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:42 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Rainingpaw grabbed her toys out of her old nest and exited the nursery.

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 6th, 2024 at 06:42 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:07 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

(header Placeholder)
—————
Stars, PumpkinKit already hated it here. The place was tight, and there wasn’t much room to sleep. Her brother, being a kind sibling, kept himself curled up so young Pumpkinkit could sleep how she wanted. She appreciated that. With a yawn, the ginger she-cat stood up… where was her brother anyways…?
—————
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:08 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him

--------------

Beaverkit was curled up in a corner of the nursery.

--------------

-OPEN-

Old May 9th, 2024, 09:03 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him

-------------

Beaverkit had woken up and decided he wanted to play with another kit. He got up and looked around, before he spotted Softkit. He could play with Softkit, right? He scrambled over to the other kit on wobbly paws.

------------

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Old May 9th, 2024, 04:25 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit's eyes widened at the mention of her friend, Minkpaw. She mouthed the words, "You knew her?" But she couldn't find the air to force them out of her throat. Using the past tense when referring to Minkpaw made her sound like she was dead, and Marigoldkit didn't like that thought. She also wasn't sure if it was even common knowledge that she was leaving and going to Shadowclan. When she tried again she instead mewed, "You know her?"

But he had said something else, something that made hope rise excitedly in her chest. An invitation, a very pleasant one for that matter. "Yes sir!" She up to him, her voice up a few octaves due to her pure surprise. Alright, that's one more thing to add to the list of reasons she should get better.

Things might be messy as of late, but that didn't mean Marigoldkit couldn't clean up the mess. "Well then, they'd be right. The feathers for you very well! Not sure how colors work, but they're nice."

Marigoldkit was almost confident that Jayfrost could wear practically anything in his pelt and still look well put together. Maybe that's because everything went well with grey. It made her wonder how the small yet fluffy feathers looked in her own white and orange fur. If only she could look at herself or something.

She turned once more to take a few more bites from her mouse, chewing and spitting out sharp bones. "With you're leg like that, what kind of duties do you have? I want the whole experience!"

Today just got a whole lot better.

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
he nodded, the odd mouthing of words going completely over his head, too busy scratching little shapes into the compressed ground. "yeah, she did plenty of the raid healin', fixed up my leg before i knew it. passionate wee one..havent seen 'er around a whole lot recently though" besides that she had also kept him confined to camp and rambled his ears off but hey if he ever ended up properly walking again he owed her anyway.

"you dont have to be so formal, i might be old but im not that old." his tone was light, more joking that holding any kind of harsh order, it was just kind of weird to be called 'sir'...sir was his father. not him. never him.

duties hm. he really hadnt done a whole lot recently. "honestly, i havent done pretty much anything, was in the med den a while n now im about to move in here to look after goldfishs soon-to-be-kits." he shrugged, there wasnt really any more to that. he couldnt work, besides losing half of his sight, the chronic pain and horribly slow and stocking gait he had to resort to, there was nothing he could really do. "i assume when golds kits are out of the nursery i'll have to either go back to my warrior duties or help around camp..do like apprentice tasks or something. i dont know, but ive spoken to fadingsun n he said he had something in mind so im just gonna hope for the best" somewhere between the beginning of his explaination and now he seemed to have forgotten about the very important information that was this cats age. why was he even telling the kit this..at least he hadnt gone all in, detailing the two or so moons he had spent in semi constant pain.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 11th, 2024, 05:36 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
he nodded, the odd mouthing of words going completely over his head, too busy scratching little shapes into the compressed ground. "yeah, she did plenty of the raid healin', fixed up my leg before i knew it. passionate wee one..havent seen 'er around a whole lot recently though" besides that she had also kept him confined to camp and rambled his ears off but hey if he ever ended up properly walking again he owed her anyway.

"you dont have to be so formal, i might be old but im not that old." his tone was light, more joking that holding any kind of harsh order, it was just kind of weird to be called 'sir'...sir was his father. not him. never him.

duties hm. he really hadnt done a whole lot recently. "honestly, i havent done pretty much anything, was in the med den a while n now im about to move in here to look after goldfishs soon-to-be-kits." he shrugged, there wasnt really any more to that. he couldnt work, besides losing half of his sight, the chronic pain and horribly slow and stocking gait he had to resort to, there was nothing he could really do. "i assume when golds kits are out of the nursery i'll have to either go back to my warrior duties or help around camp..do like apprentice tasks or something. i dont know, but ive spoken to fadingsun n he said he had something in mind so im just gonna hope for the best" somewhere between the beginning of his explaination and now he seemed to have forgotten about the very important information that was this cats age. why was he even telling the kit this..at least he hadnt gone all in, detailing the two or so moons he had spent in semi constant pain.

Marigoldkit

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING FOR NAUSEA AND VOMITING

Aw, her mouse was all gone. Marigoldkit frowned at the carcass at her paws, now feeling sorry for the prey. Sure, it was delicious, but seeing it all frail and motionless and... And dead... It was like an eerie mirror, like she could've easily been that mouse if she wasn't as fortunate. Who knows what could've gotten to her? A hawk? A buzzard? A vulture? A dog? Suddenly, Marigoldkit's swirling appetite was gone just as quickly as she finished up the last few swallows of mouse meat. She had no stomach for it, especially with the image that churned in her mind.

Ugh... What was that nagging feeling? Goodness, she could feel something rising out of her throat, all thick and yucky. She couldn't... She wasn't.... Was she?

She tried to focus on they grey cat in front of her, she really really did try, but the world was spinning again, her stomach was still churning. Was it the mention of Minkpaw that got her so---

"HAG-" Marigoldkit sputtered as chunks of digested (and undigested... Ew.) bits of mouse meat spilled from her maw like a waterfall. She hagged and sputtered and drowned in her own filth. Oh, this was embarrassing...

It only took a minute for all of it to get thrown up. Marigoldkit sat staring at what has just been her meal. Great, now she was bound to be hungry again.

"Sorry sorry," she managed, her whole body quivering. "Could you repeat that? I- I promise I was listening. And don't worry about me! I'm fine! I'm good, see?" Marigoldkit mustered a smile.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 13th, 2024, 08:55 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed

Fishkit ran up to Wishkit
"Come on Wishkit! Let's sneak out and explore!!" Fishkit said
Wishkit groaned. "But we'll get in trouble"
"And?" Fishkit said sarcastically. "We'll just have to be careful"
Wishkit hesitated, pondering if they should tell a queen, but before they could decide, Fishkit was running to the other side of camp, toward the dirtplace tunnel. Sighing, they followed their sister.

BTW, I OWN BOTH FISHKIT AND WISHKIT
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:43 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
"And where are you two goin'?"
It wasn't often that Dusklion visited the nursery, but being the Clan's deputy he had wanted to make it a point to check in on the den every once in awhile... and, well, perhaps make sure that there were no traumatized kits from the last meeting. What she didn't expect to see was two kits talking about sneaking out. So the small dark tabby planted herself in front of the den entrance, aiming to block the kits as she turned her gaze down to them.

[ Fishkit, Wishkit - @Hollyheart of thunder ]

Last edited by taillow; May 13th, 2024 at 11:44 AM.