Old April 13th, 2024, 01:43 AM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

✿ berryflake ✿
she/her || thunderclan || straight

@Fernwillow

The she-cat smiled. 'We should cheer for the new warriors,' she mewed. 'Sprucejumper! Daylightwing!' the brown warrior cheered brightly.

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||
Old April 13th, 2024, 03:35 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Ashenheart chanted the names, and eventually just went silent.
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:35 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw and Weepingwillow cheered with Yarrowkit

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 13th, 2024, 02:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Yeah dignity was out the window now the clans largest hornet was full blown sobbing now over their little man being a warrior.

Just look at him! He was getting so big and looked so handsome with his fur all smoothed back and his little red cardinal feather and Mudhound couldnt handle it! Thats their boy! Thats their kiddo no matter how large he got and now he was a warrior at a prodigiously early age because he was just oh so skilled and they were so proud of him!

If Mudhound had been in Bumblestars place they'd have probably gone on for an age listing his good qualities but they supposed highlighting just how smart Sprucy is was a decent start. Especially given everyone within hearing range was hearing all about how strong and kind and unselfish and honest and considerate and neat and funny and ect he is along with how proud the tripod was.

But oooh his name was so good! It fit him and his skills and yes Mudhound approved! Time to make sure everyone knew it! Cover your ears everyone, this was going to be at the top of the hornets considerate volume capacity.

"SPRUCEJUMPER! SPRUCEJUMPER! SPRUCEJUMPER!

IM SO PROUD OF YOU YOU TOTALLY DESERVE THIS KIDDO YAAAAAAAAYYYY SPRUCEJUMPER!"

The tripod bounded over to the apprentice as they cheered, not so lightly (though they didnt mean for it to be) butting their head against his as they continued to happy bawl and blubber endlessly about how special this moment was and how great the new warrior was.

Sorry Daylightwing, it seemed in the brainless joy the tripod completely forgot you and that was totally their fault oops.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; April 13th, 2024 at 02:47 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 03:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Daylight! Daylight! Sprucey! Sprucey!"
Cheered a little apprentice, happily hobbling about - left and right - all the way behind the bigcats. She couldn't see the new warriors behind all these giant's backs, but was cheering loudly and happily nonetheless! Oh oh, she'd be a bigcat someday too, mhm!!
Though quite evidently, as the little one hobble about and around some cats, her cheering was far from being loudest. Oh, far from it.
"-EEp!!"
Something loud rang in her ears. Very, very loud. So much so that the skipping apprentice got startled with a might fall to the ground and a strange ringing tone in her ears as she looked around with a suddenly disorientated gaze; that sounded an awful lot like Bigcat! Ouch, her ears were making a funny dummy ringing sound now, eeewww, make it stop!! She could barely hear anything anymore, pouty and confused face.

Old April 13th, 2024, 03:09 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Glimmermask
27 Moons | TC Warrior | He/They

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Glimmermask joined in calling the two new warriors' names. "Sprucejumper! Daylightwing!" His ears tickled with a slight feeling of satisfaction. At least there was some good news to be had in ThunderClan.

Turning back to his apprentice while still standing upright, the oriental tom nodded his head in approval. 'Good,' he mouthed. He caught on fast. Huh.

[ @Artemis - Whitepaw ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 13th, 2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

___...*| Dogday |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Warrior -
Purrks: None yet ]

Keeping his own composure the tom was quite excited as well. This was his first apprentice. Even the first cat he's ever trained once they get to it. "So am I.", he meowed, tail moving from the side to side with excitement. He was going to try really hard to be the best mentor he could be. There was no way he was going to let Brindlepaw down. "Sure I can show you the territory and the borders.", Dogday replied. All, but the places that were considered dangerous. There was no way he was putting the new apprentice in any danger.

[ @gs29513; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 13th, 2024, 08:47 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

"Gwood. Swus Jumpah, Dawight Wimb." Whitepaw echoed, not sure what was going. The two cats who looked so happy, where they being honored? Or maybe they got new names? He'd seen stuff like this before, but never too close. @The Kitty.

Last edited by Mizu; April 13th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post

✿ berryflake ✿
she/her || thunderclan || straight

@Fernwillow

The she-cat smiled. 'We should cheer for the new warriors,' she mewed. 'Sprucejumper! Daylightwing!' the brown warrior cheered brightly.
Foxtail
he/him | ThunderClan

"Spruce jumper! Daylightwing!" he called out alongside Berryflake.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@zozelen ; @SuspiciousMindz ; @Rani ; @vellichor

"Both of you duke it out, or climb up here. Whoever gets up here first wins and chooses what our next training session will be." he stated, eyes trained on the StormCrest, only flickering back to the crowd a few times in an attempt to see who exactly was being promoted. "The kit's the Referee." he tacked on near the end once he stood up. Letting them all say their piece.

And than he felt a pit drop in his stomach. Pure dread overtaking him once he realized what was happening. The dread made him want to spring forwards, try and stop what was going to happen before it happened. But logic knew better. So instead, he opted for the next best thing. A Decently sized pebble gently placed atop the Warriors Den. Ammo. Forcing himself to sit back down, he braced his ears for impact. Wincing heavily as Mudhound's voice boomed within the Clearing.

Once the tom finished and made his way towards whoever he was cheering for, Spiderthroat took aim, and swiped his paw, launching the pebble, aiming towards the Hornet. Nothing lethal, nothing to even heavily harm. Nope....no no harming at all. "SHUT UP." he barked. Leaning forwards so the front of his paw was on the lip of the opening to the den. "Great Gods above we'll never hear anything ever again if you decide to yell whenever you're excited." a huff.

"Battle to the death kit's decide what we're doin next." he tossed towards his two Apprentices before standing up from where he was situated.

"As you all know, There's a beast livin' in our old Camp. We want to get rid of it...permanently. So me n Bumblestar hatched a Plan. Those of you who are named, step towards the Warriors den, you've been chosen to help make sure ThunderClan keep's thrivin." a pause as he took in a deep breath.

"Each hornet, as well as Bumblestar, will be in charge of a fightin team. Mudhound, much to my dismay, you'll be in charge of distractin that thing and only distractin. In your team you'll have Carrioncaller, Eggbite , n Violetfreckle. ( @Neptune. , @Ladiebugg , @vellichor ) You make sure that thing doesn't know where to pay attention." giving each Warrior he'd called out a moment to step forwards.

"There will be two battle teams, Myself an Redhawk will be in charge of those teams. ( @taillow ) My team. Orangeblossom, Fawnsplash. ( @Dolomedes , @starry ) Redhawk's team it'll be Sproutfleck , Aldercry n Sunleap ( @Katiethewolfchild , @Breaking Dawn , @blxze. )."

At this point the deputy looked up at Bumblestar. "You, and your brat Wolfhive'll be in charge of using any dirty tactics n tricks nessecery to blind it, trip it, confuse it. Anythin." ( @BEAR. ) he said, looking back over the crowd. " Badgerear, Skunkstrike 'n' Raspberrysplotch you'll be joinin the pair of them. Think of anything you'd hate to happen to you on the battlefield and do it with no remorse." ( @Maybi , @Tiabirb , @Ladiebugg )

"This thing isn't somethin we can take on in a fair fight. So although all of us will be pretty important in bringin it down...we're counting on you to make sure it's not able to fight to it's full potential. Don't let it. The less of us that die the better." With that things tailpower, he didn't want to wait and see what would happen. It still made his heart freeze just thinking about it.

"IF any Apprentices try to sneak out. I'll demote you to a kit so fast and for so long you'll question if you were even actually born after being treated like a newly born for a season. Any questions?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 14th, 2024 at 10:54 PM.