Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 03:08 PM
LIGHTKIT FINDER
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:05 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:05 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:00 PM

Old April 30th, 2024, 02:18 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Blind | Aggressive, Harsh
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw shot a glance towards Lightningstorm's direction--or what he thought was towards the Medicine Cat. He nodded, making a metal note one what he was supposed to do.

"Keep an eye on everyone"

What a pleasant thing to say to a blind cat. With a slightly irritated huff, he flicked his tail and headed to a crowd of cats but kept his distance so he could distinguish each cat from scent.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 30th, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:06 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang found Deadmoon among the crowd, but Foxpaw had vanished among the sea of shifting bodies. A trickle of anxiety ran through his body like cold water. His luck with apprentices had been... bad, to say the least. Most of the ones he'd mentored had disappeared. As for the one who hadn't, Wolffang had died before he could finish his training, and they despised each other. I won't fail again, he thought. A burning sensation began in his chest and spread to his paws. I won't let another one disappear.

Hawkfur began talking, and his head instinctively snapped to the Enforcer. But his paws wouldn't stop shifting, and the fur along his spine kept bristling. His Clanmate's words only reinforced his worries. They were all supposed to be here together, not gallivanting off alone. Where in StarClan's name is she? he wondered, continuing to churn the earth beneath him into a matted mess.

Well, they were moving. Wolffang had seen Foxpaw earlier, so she had to be with them... right? He looked around. He didn't see anyone else. The groups had split up. She has to be with us. She'd better be. Because if she wasn't...

Wolffang wasn't going to fail. Not his Clanmates, not his leader, and he wasn't going to look like a fool in front of ShadowClan. But Foxpaw's safety was more important than anything else - especially his own pride.

The patrol went by in a blur. Shifting pelts, quiet voices, warm bodies, stiff winds... The gale did nothing to disperse the heat throbbing through his pelt and his racing mind.

They were about to drive away the minks. This made him excited and determined.

They were working with ShadowClan. This made him furious and recalled horrific memories of the past.

After this, they would take their revenge on RiverClan. This filled him with justice.

He couldn't find the cat he was supposed to look after. This made him anxious.

So many emotions... but, even if the patrol felt like a blur, he was still here. Present for his Clanmates. Not secluded in some dark place, unable to comprehend anything.

That thought filled him with pride.

They reached the Windy Hills. Wolffang stood among the crowd, focusing on his Clanmates and trying not to look at Dawnstar's hulking figure. It was an effort not to fantasize about tearing her throat from the rest of her flesh. He'd do it nine times even though he knew she didn't have that many lives left.

Wolffang, Foxpaw, and some others were assigned to the right valley. He nodded and scanned the crowd again for Foxpaw's orange tabby pelt. She was still out of sight. With a low hiss of annoyance, he meowed quietly, "Foxpaw, if you can hear my voice, follow me!" Then the large, well-muscled warrior slid over to the right valley.

As he settled into a crouch, single ear pricked to listen for Hawkfur's call, something stirred in his stomach. What was the word...? Right. Nostalgia. When was the last time he'd fought for his Clan? Probably not since he'd died. It felt so strange, going so long without a battle.

But Wolffang had utilized that time to care for himself. It was a blessing.

And now he could be here to ensure their success.

Hawkfur's yowl rattled across the Hills.

I am a warrior. I will fight for my Clan. I will drive my enemies away and bask in two glories: one of victory and one of knowing that I have protected my Clanmates.

As the minks' dark pelts swarmed over the grass, engulfing the greenery in a tide of malice, Wolffang lunged. "FOXPAW! STAY NEAR ME!" he yowled. "DON'T TAKE ON MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE!"

(Wolffang rolled: 13! Mink rolled: 7! Both miss!)

He lunged toward the nearest mink, a deep-throated battle cry tearing from his throat. The long-bodied creature swiveled its head in his direction, beady eyes glinting. StarClan, it was fast. It darted to the side, away from Wolffang's outstretched, clawed paws. He landed and whirled - right as it lunged toward him. But he was ready. He sprang backward and avoided the blow. As chaos ensued around him, offering him a brief reprieve - ironic - he quickly scanned to see if Foxpaw was there - and if anyone was in a tough spot. There were a lot of them...

@Mica [Hawkfur] @Katiethewolfchild [Foxpaw] (I wanted to get a post out, but I'm really tired; if I got something wrong, please let me know! This isn't my best work lol)

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Swiftfire - @Tiabirb | Blazesong - @blxze. | Deadmoon - gs29513 Silverrose - @Estelle | Hawkfur - @Mica | Briarsplash - @SentimentalSquid
[I am no longer mentioning Katiethewolfchild as no replies have been made with their characters since the event started]

Well, that was interesting. Dawnstar's amber eyes caught Lightningstorm's little nod to her. If it were any other bunny, she'd think it was done mockingly, but there seemed to be some weird respect thing going on there. As a medicine cat, Dawnstar would naturally give the WindClan medicine cat a decent amount of respect purely due to being the only one who could currently do her job, which was healing. Having lost two of her best medicine cats, and nearly lost the next, Dawnstar knew to value the healers. She wouldn't harm the WindClan medicine cat so long as Lightningstorm didn't bring any to ShadowClan.

Dawnstar would have to keep an eye on Lightingstorm, she wasn't expecting any friendship or anything like that, but she'd happily poach the medicine cat in a heartbeat. The lack of resentment and hatred the younger cat had for her was fascinating. The Shadowclan leader enjoyed keeping strange things and cats for entertainment purposes. Dawnstar did not need extra medicine cats in ShadowClan, and she'd never allow a clan-hopper to serve as a ShadowClan high rank without an incredibly good reason. However, having an extra cat with medical knowledge among her clan would be great.

The enormous she-cat remained silent while following Hawkfur. It took everything in her not to snap at the bunny as he immediately began issuing orders once they reached their destination. Dawnstar was quite certain that she and Twilightstar agreed that she'd be leading, Hawkfur was only supposed to be guiding them. Dawnstar's hackles lifted, but as snarling about this now would only cause problems, she'd throw her frustrations at the minks instead.

As Hawkfur divided the patrols, he seemed smart enough to know not to order her to go anywhere and allowed her to do as she pleased. Surprise, he wasn't completely witless. Huffing softly, Dawnstar padded after Briarsplash as she darted toward the left of the valley. Hawkfur had paired all her cats together with at least one other Shadowclanner, she assumed so they wouldn't feel isolated among the bunnies. Or at least that is what she was guessing. Naturally, she'd go with Briarsplash as she was the only warrior not paired with another ShadowClanner.

Even though they were helping, she didn't trust any bunny to risk their necks for ShadowClan. So they'd have to rely on their clanmates there. Dawnstar stayed a good tail length behind Briarsplash, tail lashing as she waited for the signal. They didn't have to wait long as soon a wave of minks surged out of their hiding spot.

As the molly leaped into battle, Dawnstar watched and waited as they slithered closer. Once in range, she lashed out with a forepaw, slicing her claws down a mink's flank and listening to it squeal in pain. Her fangs found the back of a mink's scuff, she shook it vigorously before dropping it and sinking her claws into its throat. One down umpteenth more to go.

Leechscar was severely depressed by the fact that he was not on his mother's patrol. Why the hell did he have to with Dawnstar of all toads!? Ears flat, he shot a nasty glare at the ShadowClan leader's back before joining Lightingstorm and Bravebird. His former apprentice and the molly that he kept getting stuck with enough for him to grow a tolerance for. He could deal with this, even though he was being kept from the battle.

Bravebird's hostility and distrust towards ShadowClan was heartening to see. Leechscar didn't see the need to voice his distrust of the rats, it was a waste of breath. Still, it'd be stupid to bother attacking WindClan when they were outnumbered as they were. Plus, they had minks to fight, and Dawnstar had picked WindClan's medicine cat to help them. As distant and withdrawn as Lightningstorm had become with the clan, something he wholeheartedly approved, it seemed too stupid for ShadowClan to rely on her to patch them up if they were going to kill her. Leechscar didn't think Dawnstar had remained in power for as long as she had by acting stupidly recklessly.

Leechscar's mind worked a lot like his mother's, hence why he didn't see the need to be as protective of Lightningstorm with ShadowClan, but he'd let Bravebird spin her own conspiracy theories without raining on her outlandish ideas. There was no sign of Bearpelt even after Lightningstorm called for her, so it was just him and Bravebird with the medicine cat. That was probably better, he doubted the other she-cat was as reliable anyway.

As they set off towards Windy Hills, Leechscar brought up the rear of his little group. It didn't take long for them to reach and Hawkfur began barking out orders. He could not refrain from rolling his green eyes as Hawkfur stated the obvious and gave him the same freaking orders Twilightstar had already given him. If they weren't in such a serious situation, Leechscar would have snarled at the other fury. He wasn't stupid!

The tom was rather antsy as he couldn't go with his mother and sister. He flexed his claws in worry but refocused on the here and now as he heard Hawkfur's yowl echo through the hills. The battle had begun. He got up and kept his eyes on the cats, watching to ensure none needed aid. As Hawkfur so foolish placed a blind cat on lookout duty, Leechscar figured he'd have to be his eyes for him as well.

"Iceclaw," The Fury called to the warrior. "If you don't mind sticking close to me. Since you're supposed to be fetching the heavily injured with me, I imagine the scents and sounds will be overwhelming once we get into the thick of the battle. I'll be able to point you or inform you of the right direction if you are nearby." Leechscar meowed bluntly. He didn't care how the cat took it, being blind was a disadvantage when seeking out specific cats among a lot of commotion. This would go smoothly if he stuck close to Leechscar.
@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingstorm | @taillow - Bravebird | @Starphobia - Iceclaw

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Ah. The little shrew was yapping at her. Deadmoon did her best to keep the hurt from her face, though it was unlikely that the discomfort and anger was completely shielded. She wasn't aware that the individual to whom she spoke was unusually good at reading cats inner dialogues, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. Rigorous self control was never one of her major virtues. That was more Wolffang's territory. Or Rookscreech, when her friend chose to be mysterious. The angry words didn't bother her as much as they once might have, because she did have cats to hang out with. Rookscreech (though when had she last seen her friend?), Snowybreeze and Wolffang all put up with her. Duckpaw was required to, but she was still happy enough when they were training. Her social circle was as good as it had ever been, really. Though she doubted the grand total of four cats would really rank in Shrewstep's mind.

I am, in fact, alive. I'm surprised you haven't been crushed by a twig or something yet. she replied, for the first part was somewhat amusing. A jest. The sort of banter she would have employed with the two mollies he had also known. She didn't know how to respond to his second inquiry, for answering it truthfully might put her in a spot of bother. She didn't know to what degree he was aware of Rookscreech's movements, and didn't want to reveal what was not already known to a Shadowclan cat. Deadmoon settled for what she hoped was a relatively scathing I've plenty of friends thank you very much, probably more than you've got. If you were so popular you wouldn't be busy mocking your supposed allies, now would you? This seemed relatively factual. If he actually had a friend he'd be with them, probably boasting about how many minks they were going to kill.

Anyway she continued, somewhat on a whim I think it tends to be your clanmates who join us. Something about the constant murder and fear doesn't agree with civilized individuals. But if that's your kind of thing, I hope you enjoy it. Somewhat mindful of Dawnstar looming near their group she also lowered her voice. She had seen that cat kill many, many of her clanmates, and had no wish to be the next one because she was being mouthy to an arrogant little rodent. With her piece said she redirected her attention to Hawkfur, pleased that she would be free of the yapping during the important business of the patrol.

She was assigned to the left valley, seemingly with only one Shadowclan warrior. Their new ally had made an effort to be cordial at least, and Deadmoon returned a stiff nod of her own. Wolffang was to be on the other side of the valley, and Shrewstep going into the tunnels. About right for a shrimp like him. She followed along after Briarsplash, watching the molly intently. She had seemed nice enough, but Deadmoon didn't feel comfortable classifying her as safe to exist around until they had more pressing problems, ie the minks, to deal with. Not that they were any safer.

Hawkfur and his group did their job swiftly, more rapidly than she had expected. She had barely gotten into some sort of vigilant position when the yowling began, and a river of black and brown bodies began flowing down from the hills. She could see Wolffang charging into them across the valley, and Hawkfur heading toward her and the other cats on the left side of the ridge. No time like the present. A sudden wave of nerves hit her. What if this went wrong? What if something happened? What if what if what if? Deadmoon had things to lose now, many things to lose. But it didn't seem like she had a choice of whether she faced her fears or not. A mink had gotten ahead of the group, running into their position, lunging indiscriminately at her. She raised her front paws instinctively to bat it away, hitting it somewhere with her clawless foot.

It landed hissing, turning on her when it saw she was its impediment to freedom. One mink. She could handle this, surely. This time Deadmoon engaged, rushing forward in tandem with it and swinging the clawed paw at its head. She struck but stumbled as her steps were made uneven by the terrain and shorter leg. Thus her turn was slow, and the lithe mink was fast. Before she had turned it had sunk teeth and tiny claws into her side, clinging on as she twisted and tried to reach back for it. She wasn't quite flexible enough the first time, and hissed as it bit at her again. More frantically trying to rid herself of the stinging pain Deadmoon finally managed to grab it, pulling it off of her side with her teeth in its shoulder, though a small quantity of her fur went too, trapped in its claws. She flung it as far as she could manage (not far, it was rather heavy) and took a brief look around, before redirecting herself to the task in front of her. Kill that little rodent.
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:34 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She didn't go any further a few fox-lengths until she discovered what that reek was. There were bodies strewn across the territory, rotting fish, mice, voles, and even small birds. Twilightstar was surprised that this territory was not full of vultures or hawks yet. However, it only took a second to see why even the raptors were avoiding this place. At first, it was only the smell, the reek grew stronger and fresher, and then she saw the brown, furred, bodies. It looked like a pool of mud at first, all huddled together.

Twilightstar gave a loud hiss and then multiple beady eyes bore into her pelt. There was a furious chittering sound that quickly overtook even the loud crashing noise of the waterfall. Twilightstar did not stick around long. For some reason running for your life made distances seem endless. The leader was alarmed by how close and fast these minks moved, she could hear their claws tearing up the grass behind her. She bunched and stretched her muscles to move even faster, thankful she had been WindClan cause she was certain any other clan cat would have been swamped by now.

As she finally reached where she had stationed the patrols, her voice rose in a yowl of attack. It was time to fight.

Twilightstar twisted around to swat at the leading mink with an outstretched, she wasn't expecting the creature to duck under the blow and fasten its fangs into her chest, barely missing her neck. She let out a yowl of shock and agitation while she hooked her claws into the mink's back and tugged at it, ripping it off and tossing it somewhere, barely in time to meet with another mink as it bit at her leg.

[Sorry I lost this whole chunk of my last post and didn't notice. The battle should have started a bit ago.]

@Wingnettle [Lynxshade] @starry [Palesong] | @Dark [Darkfall] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @carmen [Starlingstreak] | @Mica [Hillstride] | @Ian [Slytiger] | @Alchemist Kitsune - [Silverlark] @MockingRabbit [Eggpaw] | @kittycatburmise [Doeflame, is coming with Twi's group] @Starphobia [ [Springblossom] | @SeonghwasBunnyEars [Fallenmoon] @wendigo [Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw Caterpillarpaw] | @Littlesun0112 [Larkspring] @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Jayden [Cloudfur] | @Bean [Flashfeather] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] |

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 30th, 2024 at 08:36 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 10:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

While Crowtooth might have the bare bones of an idea for a plan it seemed his leader had a full well thought out one that seemed to cover all bases perfectly. It was incredible how she knew to to that and quite frankly the senior warrior felt like he was still a green apprentice when faced with these situations at time, thought that was fair given how long Twilightstar had to hone her craft. Was this something that could be taught or simply only gained by experience the tom wondered, because stars he wished to learn.

There was little time to dwell however, as as soon as the tom nodded at Twilightstar, a small sharp grin on his muzzle, the leader needed to move on to other focus'. Still, given they'd need to be together for the final push Crowtooth to resolved to stick close to her during the fighting. If his help could spare a lost life of the leader too it'd be worth it.

When the battle begun however Crowtooth had to admit it might be the most disgusting one he'd encountered. The mink had grown more rancid as they wallowed in their own filth and kills, the prey they'd taken from windclan not even consumed for the most part and just left to rot to create this unholy stink. The tom hoped the medicine cats came prepared with marigold as he leapt into the fray, infections would be common after this was done.

The tom slammed into the mink Twilightstar had so kindly tossed right into his path, snarling loudly as it fell to the ground beneath his paws and weight and proceeded to thrash hard to try and get free. Like hell would this weasel escape the tunneler however, and while it was facing away Crowtooth slammed a paw on its head and roughly shoved it into the dirt, making sure he wouldnt get bit as he tried to push it around to get at its throat.

Wiggling thing was making it a bit hard though, not that it could resist for long. Crowtooths first mink was soon dead with a shrill shriek, not to bother anyone again and the large tom proceeded to take the corpse and throw it at the nearest beast (hopefully the one hassling the leaders leg).

Not that he could really check to see if that'd helped, as the fury was immediately slammed in the side by two mink in tandem as now was struggling to stop them from getting at his belly.

@Moonraven (for the mink yoink) [Open to anyone who wished to help crow with the two mink bothering him!]
Old April 30th, 2024, 10:57 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Betrayal. Absolute betrayal. Dawnstar hadn't put him in the same patrol with her!! Ok, so she was probably upset he hadn't been around as much. BUT STILL!! Slytiger would just have to invade her den for cuddles later. Nothing would go wrong.

With a pout in her general direction, he moved off toward Lynxshade as she instructed everyone to pair up. He took the time to glance at the WindClan leader while she lead the group toward Twilight Falls. Yea, she was torn up, and quite a bit of it was from Dawnstar if the rumors were true. Slytiger still thought Dawnstar was prettier, though. His mate's scars made her look badass, Twilightstar's just made her look old.

Deciding he should probably get a partner before they reached the part of WindClan's territory where the minks were, Slytiger drifted over toward Silverlark. He didn't personally know the tom, but he did know Silverlark was a dedicated warrior to ShadowClan. "Partners?" Slytiger questioned as his ears swiveled as the sound of a waterfall grew closer. Probably where the "Falls" part in Twilight Falls came from if he had to guess.
@Alchemist Kitsune [if ur down for them to be partners can just have some minks appear in your next post or whatever!!]
Old May 1st, 2024, 07:21 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Swiftfire - @Tiabirb | Blazesong - @blxze. | Deadmoon - gs29513 Silverrose - @Estelle | Hawkfur - @Mica | Briarsplash - @SentimentalSquid
[I am no longer mentioning Katiethewolfchild as no replies have been made with their characters since the event started]

Well, that was interesting. Dawnstar's amber eyes caught Lightningstorm's little nod to her. If it were any other bunny, she'd think it was done mockingly, but there seemed to be some weird respect thing going on there. As a medicine cat, Dawnstar would naturally give the WindClan medicine cat a decent amount of respect purely due to being the only one who could currently do her job, which was healing. Having lost two of her best medicine cats, and nearly lost the next, Dawnstar knew to value the healers. She wouldn't harm the WindClan medicine cat so long as Lightningstorm didn't bring any to ShadowClan.

Dawnstar would have to keep an eye on Lightingstorm, she wasn't expecting any friendship or anything like that, but she'd happily poach the medicine cat in a heartbeat. The lack of resentment and hatred the younger cat had for her was fascinating. The Shadowclan leader enjoyed keeping strange things and cats for entertainment purposes. Dawnstar did not need extra medicine cats in ShadowClan, and she'd never allow a clan-hopper to serve as a ShadowClan high rank without an incredibly good reason. However, having an extra cat with medical knowledge among her clan would be great.

The enormous she-cat remained silent while following Hawkfur. It took everything in her not to snap at the bunny as he immediately began issuing orders once they reached their destination. Dawnstar was quite certain that she and Twilightstar agreed that she'd be leading, Hawkfur was only supposed to be guiding them. Dawnstar's hackles lifted, but as snarling about this now would only cause problems, she'd throw her frustrations at the minks instead.

As Hawkfur divided the patrols, he seemed smart enough to know not to order her to go anywhere and allowed her to do as she pleased. Surprise, he wasn't completely witless. Huffing softly, Dawnstar padded after Briarsplash as she darted toward the left of the valley. Hawkfur had paired all her cats together with at least one other Shadowclanner, she assumed so they wouldn't feel isolated among the bunnies. Or at least that is what she was guessing. Naturally, she'd go with Briarsplash as she was the only warrior not paired with another ShadowClanner.

Even though they were helping, she didn't trust any bunny to risk their necks for ShadowClan. So they'd have to rely on their clanmates there. Dawnstar stayed a good tail length behind Briarsplash, tail lashing as she waited for the signal. They didn't have to wait long as soon a wave of minks surged out of their hiding spot.

As the molly leaped into battle, Dawnstar watched and waited as they slithered closer. Once in range, she lashed out with a forepaw, slicing her claws down a mink's flank and listening to it squeal in pain. Her fangs found the back of a mink's scuff, she shook it vigorously before dropping it and sinking her claws into its throat. One down umpteenth more to go.

Leechscar was severely depressed by the fact that he was not on his mother's patrol. Why the hell did he have to with Dawnstar of all toads!? Ears flat, he shot a nasty glare at the ShadowClan leader's back before joining Lightingstorm and Bravebird. His former apprentice and the molly that he kept getting stuck with enough for him to grow a tolerance for. He could deal with this, even though he was being kept from the battle.

Bravebird's hostility and distrust towards ShadowClan was heartening to see. Leechscar didn't see the need to voice his distrust of the rats, it was a waste of breath. Still, it'd be stupid to bother attacking WindClan when they were outnumbered as they were. Plus, they had minks to fight, and Dawnstar had picked WindClan's medicine cat to help them. As distant and withdrawn as Lightningstorm had become with the clan, something he wholeheartedly approved, it seemed too stupid for ShadowClan to rely on her to patch them up if they were going to kill her. Leechscar didn't think Dawnstar had remained in power for as long as she had by acting stupidly recklessly.

Leechscar's mind worked a lot like his mother's, hence why he didn't see the need to be as protective of Lightningstorm with ShadowClan, but he'd let Bravebird spin her own conspiracy theories without raining on her outlandish ideas. There was no sign of Bearpelt even after Lightningstorm called for her, so it was just him and Bravebird with the medicine cat. That was probably better, he doubted the other she-cat was as reliable anyway.

As they set off towards Windy Hills, Leechscar brought up the rear of his little group. It didn't take long for them to reach and Hawkfur began barking out orders. He could not refrain from rolling his green eyes as Hawkfur stated the obvious and gave him the same freaking orders Twilightstar had already given him. If they weren't in such a serious situation, Leechscar would have snarled at the other fury. He wasn't stupid!

The tom was rather antsy as he couldn't go with his mother and sister. He flexed his claws in worry but refocused on the here and now as he heard Hawkfur's yowl echo through the hills. The battle had begun. He got up and kept his eyes on the cats, watching to ensure none needed aid. As Hawkfur so foolish placed a blind cat on lookout duty, Leechscar figured he'd have to be his eyes for him as well.

"Iceclaw," The Fury called to the warrior. "If you don't mind sticking close to me. Since you're supposed to be fetching the heavily injured with me, I imagine the scents and sounds will be overwhelming once we get into the thick of the battle. I'll be able to point you or inform you of the right direction if you are nearby." Leechscar meowed bluntly. He didn't care how the cat took it, being blind was a disadvantage when seeking out specific cats among a lot of commotion. This would go smoothly if he stuck close to Leechscar.
@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingstorm | @taillow - Bravebird | @Starphobia - Iceclaw

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Blind | Aggressive, Harsh
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw turned his head at the sound of his name, wincing slightly at the chaotic noises all around him. He figured it was Leechscar. Giving the direction of Leechscar's voice a sharp nod, he turned to his direction, narrowing his eyes.

Well that was just great.

He wasn't sure how he was going to get towards Leechscar without getting trampled or running into another cat. He could hear everything, but he saw absolutely nothing.

"Leechscar, it may or may not be quite difficult for me to get over there." Iceclaw muttered, irritation apparent in his voice.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 1st, 2024, 07:50 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

[ @Poprock , @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Finally! Honeybite was eager to get this patrol started at last. She turned to look at Goopypaw, making sure the apprentice was following before following after Hawkfur.
When they arrived, she listened to the plan. She'd be heading to the middle valley with others and waited for Hawkfur's signal. Unlike her Clanmates, she did not feel anxious to be beside so many WindClan warriors, even with Goopypaw at her side. ShadowClan had already demonstrated what happens when a Clan crosses them, and she doubted WindClan wished to be at the receiving end of their wrath again.
The lithe warrior dutifully padded out to the middle valley, and waited for instructions from Hawkfur once again.
At his call, Honeybite's powerful legs bashed against the ground as she'd been told to, to drive these minks from their hiding spot. An awful chattering noise resounded from somewhere deep in the belly of the earth, and she prepared herself for the swarm that was to come. When various warriors started darting to the left valley, she opted to head to the right to give their lot some back up, rather than leaving them without aid.
She turned to face Goopypaw. "We're heading to the right. Stay beside me. Do not stray, and if you are in trouble, never hesitate to call for me!"
With that, Honeybite darts to the right, claws extended as she prepares to rip into the nearest mink.
She darts over to aid the nearest cat she sees, Wolffang, already locked into battle battle with one of the creatures.
With a snarl, she takes up towards the back of the creature, trapping the mink between both warriors.

[Hawkbite and Dawnstar have gone to the left valley, Honeybite and Goopypaw to the right]
Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] Dapplebreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] Watertail [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:50 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
[ @Poprock , @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Finally! Honeybite was eager to get this patrol started at last. She turned to look at Goopypaw, making sure the apprentice was following before following after Hawkfur.
When they arrived, she listened to the plan. She'd be heading to the middle valley with others and waited for Hawkfur's signal. Unlike her Clanmates, she did not feel anxious to be beside so many WindClan warriors, even with Goopypaw at her side. ShadowClan had already demonstrated what happens when a Clan crosses them, and she doubted WindClan wished to be at the receiving end of their wrath again.
The lithe warrior dutifully padded out to the middle valley, and waited for instructions from Hawkfur once again.
At his call, Honeybite's powerful legs bashed against the ground as she'd been told to, to drive these minks from their hiding spot. An awful chattering noise resounded from somewhere deep in the belly of the earth, and she prepared herself for the swarm that was to come. When various warriors started darting to the left valley, she opted to head to the right to give their lot some back up, rather than leaving them without aid.
She turned to face Goopypaw. "We're heading to the right. Stay beside me. Do not stray, and if you are in trouble, never hesitate to call for me!"
With that, Honeybite darts to the right, claws extended as she prepares to rip into the nearest mink.
She darts over to aid the nearest cat she sees, Wolffang, already locked into battle battle with one of the creatures.
With a snarl, she takes up towards the back of the creature, trapping the mink between both warriors.

[Hawkbite and Dawnstar have gone to the left valley, Honeybite and Goopypaw to the right]
Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] Dapplebreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] Watertail [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

Watertail nodded and flicked his tail gently. Following, the senior warrior gave a gentle sniff.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3