Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white Bengal she-cat with blue eyes.

Pawsteps pattered along the rain-soaked, leaf-littered floor. Silver-and-white fur could be seen flashing in between trees as Fogmuzzle chased after a rogue [ NPC ] that had tried his luck hunting in RiverClan's Territory. Unsheathing thorn-sharp claws, Fogmuzzle rolled herself in the mud to hide her scent and crouched between two mud-slick tree roots and watched as the rogue slowed and headed deeper into her territory.

A snarl twisted Fogmuzzle's maw, and with a fierce battle cry, the RiverClan she-cat sprang from in between the trees, hooking her claws into her opponent's pelt and letting her front claws sink deep into the rogue's shoulders whilst she pummeled at the tom's back with thistle-sharp hind claws.

The rogue let out a shriek and rolled onto his back, but Fogmuzzle had already foreseen the move and jumped off rather quickly. The sleek-furred RiverClanner glared at the rogue who scrambled to his paws and lunged at her. Bracing herself for impact, Fogmuzzle let the tom drag her down before kicking out at his belly with her hind claws, tearing out tufts of fur as she sent the rogue reeling backwards. The tom's green eyes that had once been filled with rage were now filled with fear.

With the rogue tom at her mercy, Fogmuzzle stalked forward stiffly, bending her head to shove her muzzle in the tom's face. ''I expect you to run. I expect you to run, and not to return unless you want to be killed.''

With Fogmuzzle's words said, the rogue tom's tail tucked between his legs and and flung himself away from her and fled towards the Outskirts with a cowardly wail. Meanwhile, Fogmuzzle's blue gaze glistened with satisfaction, her tail swishing gracefully in the air behind her.

[ just wanted to give dusk a chance to see how foggy fights ]

dusklion | @taillow

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
There was no time to waste in Dusklion's eyes as the newly named deputy headed out to the territory. She wanted to make it a habit of running through every inch of it as often as she could, securing the forested lands she called home. Thankfully there had been no more intrusions of that wretched ghostly gray fur or those haunting yellow eyes. She had even managed to get some sleep.

Catching the scent of outsider was not on her agenda today, but it immediately brought her claws out as the small dark tabby quickened her pace and sped towards it, her small stature allowing her to maneuver quickly across the territory. She arrived just in time to spot an outsider fleeing from the claws of Fogmuzzle. Finally - a Clanmate that had some brains.

"Glad to see not all of RiverClan's gone soft," she snorted as narrowed eyes watched the tom disappear towards the outskirts and out of view. Dusk gave a snort then glanced at Fog, watching her briefly before glancing around. "Im really gettin' tired of these outsiders thinkin' they can just pad into our territory 'n set up camp. Wonder how many of 'em I'll have to kill before they get the message."

[ Fogmuzzle - @paris ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡
Old May 7th, 2024, 11:07 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
There was no time to waste in Dusklion's eyes as the newly named deputy headed out to the territory. She wanted to make it a habit of running through every inch of it as often as she could, securing the forested lands she called home. Thankfully there had been no more intrusions of that wretched ghostly gray fur or those haunting yellow eyes. She had even managed to get some sleep.

Catching the scent of outsider was not on her agenda today, but it immediately brought her claws out as the small dark tabby quickened her pace and sped towards it, her small stature allowing her to maneuver quickly across the territory. She arrived just in time to spot an outsider fleeing from the claws of Fogmuzzle. Finally - a Clanmate that had some brains.

"Glad to see not all of RiverClan's gone soft," she snorted as narrowed eyes watched the tom disappear towards the outskirts and out of view. Dusk gave a snort then glanced at Fog, watching her briefly before glancing around. "Im really gettin' tired of these outsiders thinkin' they can just pad into our territory 'n set up camp. Wonder how many of 'em I'll have to kill before they get the message."

[ Fogmuzzle - @paris ]

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons

Jumping at Dusklion's voice and not yet recognizing the RiverClan Deputy, Fogmuzzle turned sharply with claws unsheathed. However, when she took in Dusklion through her eyes, the silver-and-white warrior visibly relaxed and shook out her pelt due to her embarrassment.

''Sorry, Dusklion,'' Fogmuzzle murmured softly, blue eyes flashing with guilt as she sat back on her haunches and gave her chest fur a couple of quick licks. ''Didn't mean to react so harshly. You gave me quite the scare, was all.'' Hopefully Dusklion sympathized with Fogmuzzle on that. Dusklion must have had reacted like Fogmuzzle had when she'd been scared out of her fur by a Clanmate.

The warrior's whiskers twitched at Dusklion's words. ''There'll be a lot to kill, I suppose,'' Fogmuzzle agreed quietly, wrapping her tail neatly around her snow-white forepaws, which were splattered with the rogue's blood. Noticing the blood, the she-cat quickly bounded over to the nearest stream and washed the red substance off. Fogmuzzle knew Dusklion wouldn't have cared, though. It was a rogue's blood, and not a Clanmate's. ''Congratulations on your position, by the way. I think Fadingsun made a good choice, whether you're his sister or not.''

The RiverClanner gave a snort of agreement. ''If I am to be honest, Dusklion,'' Fogmuzzle gave a brief pause. ''Some of our warriors need to learn what it means to be a part of RiverClan. They're either too soft or they're too weak - not you, Fadingsun, or any of our Lionhearts, High Ranks, and former High Ranks, of course.'' She added on quickly, not wanting to offend the newly-promoted Deputy.

''They're good warriors,'' The silver-and-white molly admitted quietly. ''They just need a little....shaping.'' Fogmuzzle tilted her head to the side slightly and closed her eyes for a quick moment, remembering the time she had ran into Sharpfin at Lionbeach and offered to train him a little more. He had refused, but she had kept the offer open for him. Blue eyes fluttering open once more, Fogmuzzle blinked warmly at Dusklion. She had a feeling that with Fadingsun and Dusklion running RiverClan, things would slowly start to be pieced together again.

[ If I save enough, I may get Bilingual Tier 1 for Foggy. What do you think? ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 8th, 2024 at 08:52 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 08:57 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
A brow was quirked at the reaction of Fogmuzzle. Dusklion would always find it funny how often she seemed to spook cats, what with her size and all. Or maybe that's just how it would be with her position; the dark tabby wasn't naive enough to believe that the Clan was happy with the decision, and she knew more than half of them likely wanted to see her dead. It was a thought she had already accepted, though didn't necessarily care. She didn't need to be liked so long as RiverClan thrived.

The congratulations was met with a grunt. "Thanks. Suppose you won't be takin' my head off in the middle of the night while I'm sleepin'?" The joke was lighthearted, and touched a bit on the small amount of paranoia that had settled into the deputy's shoulders since the announcement. "Was about as surprised as the rest of you. Thought Fades was goin' to exile me that night he asked me to be deputy instead." Thankfully, that hadn't happened. Dusklion wasn't sure where she would've gone.

"The former high ranks of this Clan are about as soft-bellied as they come," came the curt reply as the deputy got up and started to pad through the territory. She still had patrolling to do, and she could walk and talk with a Clanmate at the same time. "All of 'em - startin' with Pikestar 'n endin' with Birdsnow." She hadn't been here for all of the formers leadership, but his passiveness and desperate need for peace had angered her once she'd learned the stories of Lions and Fury. "We got a good team now though. Cats who actually give a dung about buildin' RiverClan back up to what it used to be."

Trotting now through the territory the deputy kept her senses alert, scanning for anything that might be a threat to pop out. Everything seemed calm though, for which Dusk was grateful. "What're your thoughts on the situation we've gotten ourselves into with WindClan?" Curiosity had her questioning what her Clanmates knew. There was the faintest feeling of uncertainty, but it didn't show anywhere on her features by some miracle as Dusk kept her gaze on the path ahead.

[ Fogmuzzle - @paris ]
[ thats a good purrk! ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 09:07 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
A brow was quirked at the reaction of Fogmuzzle. Dusklion would always find it funny how often she seemed to spook cats, what with her size and all. Or maybe that's just how it would be with her position; the dark tabby wasn't naive enough to believe that the Clan was happy with the decision, and she knew more than half of them likely wanted to see her dead. It was a thought she had already accepted, though didn't necessarily care. She didn't need to be liked so long as RiverClan thrived.

The congratulations was met with a grunt. "Thanks. Suppose you won't be takin' my head off in the middle of the night while I'm sleepin'?" The joke was lighthearted, and touched a bit on the small amount of paranoia that had settled into the deputy's shoulders since the announcement. "Was about as surprised as the rest of you. Thought Fades was goin' to exile me that night he asked me to be deputy instead." Thankfully, that hadn't happened. Dusklion wasn't sure where she would've gone.

"The former high ranks of this Clan are about as soft-bellied as they come," came the curt reply as the deputy got up and started to pad through the territory. She still had patrolling to do, and she could walk and talk with a Clanmate at the same time. "All of 'em - startin' with Pikestar 'n endin' with Birdsnow." She hadn't been here for all of the formers leadership, but his passiveness and desperate need for peace had angered her once she'd learned the stories of Lions and Fury. "We got a good team now though. Cats who actually give a dung about buildin' RiverClan back up to what it used to be."

Trotting now through the territory the deputy kept her senses alert, scanning for anything that might be a threat to pop out. Everything seemed calm though, for which Dusk was grateful. "What're your thoughts on the situation we've gotten ourselves into with WindClan?" Curiosity had her questioning what her Clanmates knew. There was the faintest feeling of uncertainty, but it didn't show anywhere on her features by some miracle as Dusk kept her gaze on the path ahead.

[ Fogmuzzle - @paris ]

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons

The she-cat chuckled softly. ''Of course not! I would be mouse-brained.'' Fogmuzzle purred. ''Besides, I don't think I'm ready to have my tail chewed off.''

Fogmuzzle felt the fur on the back of her neck bristle at the mention of WindClan, and she gave a single lash of her tail. ''Our warriors got themselves killed the moment they invaded the WindClan camp during a WindClan Meeting. In my opinion, they brought it on themselves. I have not even one single drop of sympathy for them.''

''They knew exactly what they were doing, and they knew exactly how Twilightstar would react. I have a feeling that they either did it to antagonize her, or they just had something against RiverClan, because we are very well on the brink of war with WindClan now, and it's all their fault. Not to mention that things are bad enough with ThunderClan! Now we have two Clans out for our blood. Did they want RiverClan to die?!'' Fogmuzzle spat, her blue gaze hardening with ice-cold, sharp fury. She was spiraling, and she knew it, though Fogmuzzle didn't care. She closed her eyes for a brief moment. The Clan that Fogmuzzle loved and called her home was about to be torn apart due to her own Clanmates. The she-cat flexed her claws. In and out. In and out until they dug themselves into the ground. Fogmuzzle shook her head, doing her best to calm herself down, knowing she shouldn't be talking to Dusklion like that.

''I'm sorry for talking so rudely,'' She sighed, wrapping her tail around her paws. ''It just ticks me off that those warriors would do that. Actually, no. Traitors. They are traitors. In life and in death.''

Fogmuzzle was being harsh. She knew she was, and she didn't need Dusklion to tell her that. However, Dusklion was most likely thinking the same Fogmuzzle was: RiverClan's warriors need to get their act together or else they're going to be killed.

[ oml- foggy being so mean about it lol - in all honesty, it makes her that much more adorable. I have a feeling she and dusk are gonna be besties ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Last edited by paris; May 8th, 2024 at 10:50 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 02:57 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

As the night drew closer and darker still, Appleberry slunk between branches, grumbling and growling about what had happened. A loud, familiar voice rang out.
"Appleberry?? Where are you, bro? Just because luck wasn't on my side doesn't mean that you can just wander off! Whatever you're up to, I suggest you don't bother!" Skyfall's worried voice rang out. Appleberry ranand hid within a hole in the nearest tree, remaining there. Skyfall wandered past in absolute worry and confusion. "Appleberry, where are you..? P-Please don't be dead or hurt..." he yowled, mumbling the last part. Appleberry remained hidden, eyes narrowing in annoyance. His own brother didn't want what he was gonna do? Jeez... Didn't Skyfall realize that he belonged as deputy, not Dusklion? Heck, if Skyfall had been picked for deputy he wouldn't be planning all of what he was planning. He remained silent, and awaited for Skyfall to leave. After Skyfall left, Appleberry left the tree and began quietly looking around. He then went back into and curled up in the tree and fell asleep... But he knew he'd wake back up again. Skyfall, however, continued searching for his brother, worrying like mad.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 8th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 12:43 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Crowglow had gone out to cool off after the events of the meeting. His apprentice being confused, Fogmuzzles death... it all confused him. However, it was none of his problem. He looked up upon smelling outsider and saw a rogue(NPC) testing his luck by hunting in RiverClan territory. He immediately began slinking over. He first decided to try and get the rogue's attention.
"Hey." He meowed, being ignored. His ears went flat and this time he shouted at the rogue. "HEY! YOU!" The rogue looked up, confused. Then he froze upon seeing a slowly and angrily approaching Crowglow.
"Hey, buddy. This is Riverclan territory. You can't be here. Either leave or else." He snarled fiercely, showing his rage. The rogue laughed and asked 'or else what?'. Crowglow leapt forward, and slammed directly into the rogue, pinning it down. "When I let go, I expect you to run away. I expect you to run, not look back, and never return. Or I will personally use your pelt to line my nest, you hear me?" He snarled fiercely, unsheathed claws digging into the rogue's chest. Then he released the rogue and watched him run off crying and wailing like a frightened rabbit. "Tch. Coward." He mumbled, then as if on impulse turned upon feeling someone watching him. He didn't unsheathe his blade-sharp claws, however.
[Crowglow runs on the ideology of 'if they won't listen to reason, then use force.' This is how he fights.]
( @taillow | Dusklion)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 9th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:16 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Skyfall absolutely legged it out of the camp, following an apprentice. "Kid! Wait up! Please..." he meowed loudly.
"Look, I get you are angry with the others, but please.. please at least stay so I don't feel alone here..." he seemed almost scare to ask the apprentice to stay. "... plus, I need a bit of help... I think my brother- Appleberry- is up to something. If you could stay and keep an eye on him since i rarely spend time with him, I would really appreciate it. I... I know you hate how Fadingsun ordered for Fogmuzzle's death- I do too- but please, I can't risk Appleberry hurting someone if he's up to something." He then lowered his head softly and whispered."I think he might want to kill Dusklion and convince Fadingsun to make me the next deputy... I don't want to lose a powerful clan-mate.... and seriously, if Appleberry does something as dumb as that he'll surely get himself killed... so please. Stay and help a worried guy out. I-I'll do whatever i need to in order to help you, just please... please help me figure out what Appleberry is planning." He meowed gently. @paris
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:24 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Skyfall absolutely legged it out of the camp, following an apprentice. "Kid! Wait up! Please..." he meowed loudly.
"Look, I get you are angry with the others, but please.. please at least stay so I don't feel alone here..." he seemed almost scare to ask the apprentice to stay. "... plus, I need a bit of help... I think my brother- Appleberry- is up to something. If you could stay and keep an eye on him since i rarely spend time with him, I would really appreciate it. I... I know you hate how Fadingsun ordered for Fogmuzzle's death- I do too- but please, I can't risk Appleberry hurting someone if he's up to something." He then lowered his head softly and whispered."I think he might want to kill Dusklion and convince Fadingsun to make me the next deputy... I don't want to lose a powerful clan-mate.... and seriously, if Appleberry does something as dumb as that he'll surely get himself killed... so please. Stay and help a worried guy out. I-I'll do whatever i need to in order to help you, just please... please help me figure out what Appleberry is planning." He meowed gently. @paris

Cascadepaw turned to face Skyfall. ''I'm sorry, Skyfall, but I cannot stay in a Clan who wants to kill warriors for defending themselves,'' She meowed, the scorn in her voice able to be heard. ''And I don't want to risk being killed, either. My words would have had Fadingsun give me a death sentence at Dusklion's claws.''

She gave a sigh and shook her head. ''I get that you supported Dusklion. I've had my doubts about her, and she's proved me right. She's not to be trusted, Skyfall, and neither is Fadingsun. What they did was just....cruel and disgusting and....and most definitely not how a warrior should act. I'm not going to live in a Clan that wants to punish their cats by exile or death. I'm not going to live in a Clan filled with cats who are at each other's throat and cats who are going to rip out tongues. Literally.'' Cascadepaw shuddered at the memory of Talonpaw ripping out Fogmuzzle's tongue and spitting it onto the grass. ''I'm sorry, but I just can't.''

The apprentice whipped around and stormed off.

Scratch HR Positions:

Old May 9th, 2024, 01:31 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Cascadepaw turned to face Skyfall. ''I'm sorry, Skyfall, but I cannot stay in a Clan who wants to kill warriors for defending themselves,'' She meowed, the scorn in her voice able to be heard. ''And I don't want to risk being killed, either. My words would have had Fadingsun give me a death sentence at Dusklion's claws.''

She gave a sigh and shook her head. ''I get that you supported Dusklion. I've had my doubts about her, and she's proved me right. She's not to be trusted, Skyfall, and neither is Fadingsun. What they did was just....cruel and disgusting and....and most definitely not how a warrior should act. I'm not going to live in a Clan that wants to punish their cats by exile or death. I'm not going to live in a Clan filled with cats who are at each other's throat and cats who are going to rip out tongues. Literally.'' Cascadepaw shuddered at the memory of Talonpaw ripping out Fogmuzzle's tongue and spitting it onto the grass. ''I'm sorry, but I just can't.''

The apprentice whipped around and stormed off.
Skyfall felt worry and fear bubbling up in him. "w-wait... can I at least come with you..? Please... If what you're saying is true... then I don't want to live with them either. O-or at least if I do, I'll make sure I force the clan to change. But please..." a look of pure worry crossed his face.
"Be careful out there. Some of the other cats out there, they're... they're not to be trusted. They might be trying to hurt the clans... just please... please be careful out there. Maybe... we'll see each other again someday?" He meowed softly, ears flat.
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:36 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Skyfall felt worry and fear bubbling up in him. "w-wait... can I at least come with you..? Please... If what you're saying is true... then I don't want to live with them either. O-or at least if I do, I'll make sure I force the clan to change. But please..." a look of pure worry crossed his face.
"Be careful out there. Some of the other cats out there, they're... they're not to be trusted. They might be trying to hurt the clans... just please... please be careful out there. Maybe... we'll see each other again someday?" He meowed softly, ears flat.

''I'd like it if you came with me,'' Cascadepaw murmured softly, blinking warmly at Skyfall. ''But that is your decision. And don't worry, Sky. I'll be heading to ShadowClan. I know that Dawnstar is tough, but at least she can be trusted.''

Scratch HR Positions:

Last edited by paris; May 9th, 2024 at 01:38 PM.