Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 07:20 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default A Shock of Silver

Silverrose.
Another name she was not familiar with, but swears she must have met in passing. Their ages would have suggested co-habitation as apprentices, but she found herself unable to remember anything about the cat this name was attached to. Had she been Hailpaw at one point?
Maybe, but she could also be mistaking her for someone who looked similar.
Hailpaw, hadn't Shockholly worked with her father at one point? Quicksilver, yes?
When Coldamber had left for ThunderClan briefly?
But she could not be sure of any of the details, for she had never known Hailpaw or Quicksilver or Silverrose.
This one was harder for her.
She didn't know much about this cat, so it was going to be hard to look for just her, to open a path for only her to join this dream.
But that was okay, if she failed, she could try again, and would know at least one connection to ignore when searching.

Besides, it was hardly the first time she'd done this. She chances of success should be higher, even with less information to focus on and hone in on what she was looking for.
Shockholly hummed as they closed their eyes, searching among WindClan. Warriors den.... But which nest.
She felt around, poking at the energy each body gave off, and moving on when she did not believe it to be who she was looking for. Eventually, she thought she'd found Silverrose. Keeping the spot in mind, the starry warrior kept picking through, and tried to find something stronger to connect to. But that was the strongest connection, the thing her mind felt was the closest match to what she wanted, and so she trusted this feeling.
She reached out, grabbed that string and beckoned the cat attached to come to her.

[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 16th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: A Shock of Silver

It was an unusual feeling; Silverrose’s sleep was often uneventful, if a bit restless, due to being a light sleeper. And yet this night it was as though she crashed and would not wake up, in a slumber so deep it felt like she was transcending worlds. Or perhaps, that is exactly what was happening. A difficult road led to a landscape she had never seen before – a landscape she could hardly believe existed nor understand why it was here, in her mind. Confused and perplexed blue eyes opened to scan her surroundings; it was rare for to dream, very rare. But certainly this could only be the produce of her own mind – she could not find any other explanation.

That is when, within her search for clues or answers, she spotted a feline. A feline all too familiar despite the many moons in which she had not seem them, and the very lack of communication with them.
“..Shockholly.”
The name came to her as if automatically, flashes of seeing the warrior around the clan within her mind’s eye. But why would she dream of Shockholly? They shared nothing, as far as the warrior knew, had no connection beyond Shockholly potentially knowing who her parents are – a bit of information lost to the current clan’s cats. And for the better.
“Why is it that you appear in my dreams?”
The glanced around.
“This is a dream.. Is it?”
My. She must be going mad, talking to a ghost – a figment of her imagination. As if that would give her any answers.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: A Shock of Silver

Shockholly gazed at the younger cat before her, suddenly feeling uneasy. Seeing Silverrose face to face, she was certain now that she was once Hailpaw, the same one she'd known in life.
There was a foreign sort of pride, getting to see her live her life as she had always deserved to. She'd always seemed troubled before, but she'd never asked, never took the time to get to know her.
The unease did not disappear until she saw the way the silver tabby looked around, giving off the distinct impression that she believed herself to be dreaming. Well, Silverrose was dreaming, but this wasn't a simple or ordinary dream.
She let her look at the landscape around them to her heart's content, Shockholly's large, batty ears strained to catch whatever the still-living warrior might have to say.

Her ear twitched at the first word to escape the tabby's mouth. So she also recognized her.
That... Made her feel a little better. Whether Silverrose had an incredible memory, or somehow she'd done something to make herself standout despite the lack of interaction when they'd both been alive, it felt... Nice.
So many of those that would have known her had died, and in the case for Crowtooth.... Life has led them to forgetting her.
She knew that she could hardly be compared to Coldamber, who had done so much for so many, but.... Still, it was nice to be remembered.
She hummed when Silverrose questioned whether their meeting was real or not.
[B]"A dream, yes, but also very real."[B]
She padded forward, coming to stand off to the tabby's side, backing up a step when she worried she was invading the other's space.
"The afterlife is as real as you are, Silverrose. Though, my intention when deciding to contact you was not to make you question your belief in StarClan."
She let her long tail sweep across the ground.
"I was inspired by one of Crowtooth's stories he'd recently told to the Clan, the one about when WindClan used to actively hunt birds of prey. It's a skill I had in life, and many of our.... I suppose they're not my Clanmates anymore, but your Clanmates had seemed interested in the idea, and I wished to share this knowledge."
Shockholly made their tail still, now at their side.
"You are someone I wanted to share this with, if you are interested."
She wouldn't force her if the warrior was entirely uninterested. Or, if there were other things she wanted to speak on, she'd indulge those questions, as it seemed she might have more she wished to say on the matter of this dream.

[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.