Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 10:47 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

"twolegs?" he asked, genuinely confused by what the molly was saying, perhaps she had truly lost her mind. "do you mean my humans?" he questioned, thinking about the second part of what she had said, mouse droppings, he didnt think the food was that bad...

her stuttering was pathetic, truly and utterly pathetic, grown cat and she was stumbling over her words because said he cared. he almost wanted to break character and laugh in her face, make her feel the way she deserved to feel.
"i said i care. im intrigued by you and want to know more" he purred, gently nodding to underline the point he was making, voice low and slightly scratchy from the amount of purring he had been doing.

(i feel like i shouldve said this earlier but his opinions do not represent mine at all <3)

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . .

Ottersplash stared at him blankly. "What . . are humans . . ." oh . . . They must be where WE call twolegs . . ." she said. "Great StarClan . . . kittypet's are weird . . ." she muttered that part under her breath, and it was almost completely inaudible.

"You aren't a clan cat . . . you probably didn't even know I existed until now . . . let alone the things I've done . . ." she muttered, staring blankly at the ground again.

(Dw! You're good!)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old April 2nd, 2024, 10:54 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post

Ottersplash

Ottersplash stared at him blankly. "What . . are humans . . ." oh . . . They must be where WE call twolegs . . ." she said. "Great StarClan . . . kittypet's are weird . . ." she muttered that part under her breath, and it was almost completely inaudible.

"You aren't a clan cat . . . you probably didn't even know I existed until now . . . let alone the things I've done . . ." she muttered, staring blankly at the ground again.

(Dw! You're good!)

twolegs was quite a silly word for humans but if these 'clan cats' or whatever she had called them that then he would adapt. nothing made someone feel more at home that the apparent stranger blending right in, adopting their figures of speech immediately as if he had been around from the beginning.
he surpressed questions of what in gods name 'starclan' was and why she called them 'clan cats' in order to try and stop her from being all mopey so he could finally get answers.
"no, i have to admit i didnt know of you until today and i dont know 'what youve done' but isnt that a good thing? you know, starting of fresh, no biased opinions~" he mused, voice turning floaty, distant and almost dreamy at the description of 'starting of fresh'. he was dying to find out what all these things meant. clan cats, what she had done. and especially; how he could find them

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 2nd, 2024, 10:58 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:

twolegs was quite a silly word for humans but if these 'clan cats' or whatever she had called them that then he would adapt. nothing made someone feel more at home that the apparent stranger blending right in, adopting their figures of speech immediately as if he had been around from the beginning.
he surpressed questions of what in gods name 'starclan' was and why she called them 'clan cats' in order to try and stop her from being all mopey so he could finally get answers.
"no, i have to admit i didnt know of you until today and i dont know 'what youve done' but isnt that a good thing? you know, starting of fresh, no biased opinions~" he mused, voice turning floaty, distant and almost dreamy at the description of 'starting of fresh'. he was dying to find out what all these things meant. clan cats, what she had done. and especially; how he could find them

Ottersplash

Ottersplash's eyes darkened at the mention of "what she had done". "You don't want to know what I've done . . ." she muttered. "And maybe it's for the best . . ." she stared blankly at Danny before turning back towards the ground.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 03:55 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Ottersplash

Ottersplash's eyes darkened at the mention of "what she had done". "You don't want to know what I've done . . ." she muttered. "And maybe it's for the best . . ." she stared blankly at Danny before turning back towards the ground.

"i but i do~" he assured with a purr, tone smooth and welcoming, gently knocking his shoulder against hers, silky smooth dark fur resting against her brown one.
he was getting sick of trying and failing, silver tongue no more than a reminder of how badly he was doing at persuading her. he would surely find a better subject if he ventured deeper into the forest, this one was too much work in the end.

(silver tongue semi-constantly active btw)

━━━━━━━━
Old April 9th, 2024, 01:57 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:

"i but i do~" he assured with a purr, tone smooth and welcoming, gently knocking his shoulder against hers, silky smooth dark fur resting against her brown one.
he was getting sick of trying and failing, silver tongue no more than a reminder of how badly he was doing at persuading her. he would surely find a better subject if he ventured deeper into the forest, this one was too much work in the end.

(silver tongue semi-constantly active btw)

Ottersplash

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . .”

Ottersplash sighed but didn't look up. "Fine . . . I'll tell you . . . she sighed again, before continuing. "Y- you see . . . I've done horrible things . . . It all started when I was a kit . . . I was born as a loner, but taken in by RiverClan, and I was happy there . . . until . . . when I was an apprentice, someone attacked my mother and killed her . . . it was a RiverClan warrior . . . and that's when I turned. I didn't trust RiverClan anymore . . .

She paused before continuing. "I continued my training, but I still never forgave RiverClan . . . I may have looked happy on the outside, but on the inside, anger was rising up . . . Eventually, a revolution started in RiverClan, to get rid of Larkstar . . . and that's when I snapped. I almost attacked Larkstar . . . in front of the entire clan . . . I had also insulted a kit and several warriors. Larkstar exiled me on the spot, and said if I came back, I'd be killed on the spot. I left, acting sad, but I knew I would be back. I eventually went on to kill several RiverClan warriors, even attacking the RiverClan deputy . . . twice . . . then whenever I went, I'd run into Birdsnow . . . so I fled here . . . ."

Ottersplash stared ahead blankly, then tears started to well up in her eyes. She seemed to have just realized the extent of what she had done. All her life's memories flashed in front of her, her mother being kille, she attacking several cats, all of it. She sniffed "I- I'm a monster . . . ." she stared ahead, tears running down her cheeks. "I- I didn't mean to do any of it! I didn't really want to hurt anyone . . . I was just- I- I- I guess blinded by hate and anger . . . and my inability to move on from things . . ."

She sniffed, tears still streaming down her face, and she stared blankly ahead, barely in reality.

(alr, and sorry for the late reply, i got busy!)

Old April 11th, 2024, 03:38 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Ottersplash

Ottersplash sighed but didn't look up. "Fine . . . I'll tell you . . . she sighed again, before continuing. "Y- you see . . . I've done horrible things . . . It all started when I was a kit . . . I was born as a loner, but taken in by RiverClan, and I was happy there . . . until . . . when I was an apprentice, someone attacked my mother and killed her . . . it was a RiverClan warrior . . . and that's when I turned. I didn't trust RiverClan anymore . . .

She paused before continuing. "I continued my training, but I still never forgave RiverClan . . . I may have looked happy on the outside, but on the inside, anger was rising up . . . Eventually, a revolution started in RiverClan, to get rid of Larkstar . . . and that's when I snapped. I almost attacked Larkstar . . . in front of the entire clan . . . I had also insulted a kit and several warriors. Larkstar exiled me on the spot, and said if I came back, I'd be killed on the spot. I left, acting sad, but I knew I would be back. I eventually went on to kill several RiverClan warriors, even attacking the RiverClan deputy . . . twice . . . then whenever I went, I'd run into Birdsnow . . . so I fled here . . . ."

Ottersplash stared ahead blankly, then tears started to well up in her eyes. She seemed to have just realized the extent of what she had done. All her life's memories flashed in front of her, her mother being kille, she attacking several cats, all of it. She sniffed "I- I'm a monster . . . ." she stared ahead, tears running down her cheeks. "I- I didn't mean to do any of it! I didn't really want to hurt anyone . . . I was just- I- I- I guess blinded by hate and anger . . . and my inability to move on from things . . ."

She sniffed, tears still streaming down her face, and she stared blankly ahead, barely in reality.

(alr, and sorry for the late reply, i got busy!)

(im really bad with figures of speech, excuse any mistakes + once again, he has very different opinions than i do <3)

danny was practically hanging on ottersplashs lips (??), that was until he wasnt. she had made such a big issue out of the whole thing, acted like she had some something no cat should ever do and has never done, irredeemable! and now she tells a story as lame as any telenovela he had ever seen, lacking a strong storyline and even worse, a unique lead. he was disappointed, disappointed he had spend all this darn time trying to convince her to tell him only to get the most lackluster reply ever, disappointed he was stupid enough to even waste this much energy on her.
he caught himself, refocussing on the things he did get out of her, the 'clans' had deputies, kits, apprentices and warriors, there was a cat called birdsnow that apperantly had some kind of power, and another one called larkstar, he was sure they were important otherwise the she cat probably wouldnt have felt the need to mention them by name. otherwise, this cat attacked a few cats, insulted others, lame stuff, boring stuff, whatever, he didnt particularly care, but every piece of information she offered him was carefully memorised in case he needed it later on.
"so..if i understand this right you killed several cats? and you feel bad because you didnt mean it?" he asked, voice low and silky smooth, accompanied by his white tipped tail curling around her. the question of "how" continued unsaid, left ghosting around his mind until he deemed it appropriate to push her to reveal more. because asking right now would be of no use, he had already spent too much time wearing her down, it wouldve been a tragedy to have all that work go to waste because he was impatient.
"im sure its okay~ everyone makes mistakes! i dont think youre a bad person~"

━━━━━━━━
Old April 16th, 2024, 12:54 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:

(im really bad with figures of speech, excuse any mistakes + once again, he has very different opinions than i do <3)

danny was practically hanging on ottersplashs lips (??), that was until he wasnt. she had made such a big issue out of the whole thing, acted like she had some something no cat should ever do and has never done, irredeemable! and now she tells a story as lame as any telenovela he had ever seen, lacking a strong storyline and even worse, a unique lead. he was disappointed, disappointed he had spend all this darn time trying to convince her to tell him only to get the most lackluster reply ever, disappointed he was stupid enough to even waste this much energy on her.
he caught himself, refocussing on the things he did get out of her, the 'clans' had deputies, kits, apprentices and warriors, there was a cat called birdsnow that apperantly had some kind of power, and another one called larkstar, he was sure they were important otherwise the she cat probably wouldnt have felt the need to mention them by name. otherwise, this cat attacked a few cats, insulted others, lame stuff, boring stuff, whatever, he didnt particularly care, but every piece of information she offered him was carefully memorised in case he needed it later on.
"so..if i understand this right you killed several cats? and you feel bad because you didnt mean it?" he asked, voice low and silky smooth, accompanied by his white tipped tail curling around her. the question of "how" continued unsaid, left ghosting around his mind until he deemed it appropriate to push her to reveal more. because asking right now would be of no use, he had already spent too much time wearing her down, it wouldve been a tragedy to have all that work go to waste because he was impatient.
"im sure its okay~ everyone makes mistakes! i dont think youre a bad person~"

Ottersplash

Ottersplash stared at Danny. "Yes . . ." she sniffed. Her mood then seemed to change. "Sure . . ." she scoffed. "Tell that to the whole of RiverClan and you'll get some looks . . . she muttered. She then went back to her original state, staring blankly at the ground. "Of course you think I'm a good cat . . . you're not apart of RiverClan . . . You just- don't understand me . . . You don't know what I'm like . . . To an extent at least . . . All you've seen is an upset and moping cat . . ."