Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:43 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:41 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:40 PM
the science behind fear [P]
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:23 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 04:30 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Let's Get This Over With [P]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

uuuuuggghhhhhhhh. After his incident at the recent RiverClan meeting, furbs getting sick and stepping down, yeah, he wasn't in a good mood. Particularly because a certain new leader was now his mentor. Rainpaw didn't want Fadingsun as a mentor, he wanted furbs. They were looking forward to furbs naming them as a warrior, but now that was gone. Thanks to Fadingdumb. The one-eyed tabby heaved himself up from the apprentice den. He was two moons past the age of new warriors, and was getting too big for his nest [like as if he wasn't growing and will remain smaller than other cats], and they hated it. They crept to the leaders den, peeking inside. It didn't have the same homey feel it did when furbs was living there. They drew in a breath of air before marching in. "Alright, let's get this over with. Fadingdumb, you are going to train me. Got it? Good. Now let's go," he snarled, flicking his half-tail in annoyance. He didn't like Fadingsun at all. Sure, furbs picked him for deputy, but it doesn't mean Rainpaw was going to be all lovey-dovey with him. No. He was going to tolerate him, nothing more. The only way he was going to interact with his new leader was through training. That was it. His one blue eye had anger flaring in them as they left the den, pacing outside as they awaited their new mentor

[ @occultation - Note that Rain doesn't like anyone but Birdsnow as of right now, so he will be a bit of a jerk to fading. His thoughts do not reflect my own ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 25th, 2024, 04:57 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Let's Get This Over With [P]

( @Bean )

Stars, give him patience! Fadingsun felt anger flare within him as Rainpaw barged into his den and began referring to him as "Fadingdumb". The snarling certainly wasn't helping, either.

The new leader closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to steady the raging waves in his brain that wanted him to lash out at this cat. Rainpaw was certainly too old to be acting like this, but at the same time, he had gone through a lot lately.

Sighing, Fadingsun rose to his paws. "I understand that you've gone through a lot lately, Rainpaw, and that losing Birdsnow as both a leader and a mentor is something you're having a hard time handling. But that isn't an excuse to be rude; I've done nothing to warrant that kind of nickname, nor you snarling at me like that. I'm willing to give you a little leniency because of your situation, but I won't have you talking to me like that."

He pushed past Rainpaw and out into the clearing; the weather was fair today, so it would be a good opportunity to work on whatever it was Rainpaw needed help with. "What do you still have left to do in your training?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 28th, 2024, 08:45 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Let's Get This Over With [P]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

tw: Thoughts of suicide, Self-hate, Slight Panic Attack

The one-eyed tabby glared at his mentor as he decided to lecture Rainpaw about 'manners.' "You're damn right I've been through a lot! Who could tell!? Not like I've barely got any training between loosing my eye and almost dying! Doesn't help that furbs is sick in the medicine den, And If she doesn't make it out..." What if she didn't make it out? What would rainpaw do then? A life without furbs wasn't a life. He flicked his eye away from his mentor at the question of training. "Everything. But I will not go near water, do I make myself clear?" he snarled. Despite his attempt to be rude, The scarred apprentice couldn't hide the genuine fear in his voice. Since the flood, he couldn't stand being near water. It scared the crap out of him. The tabby cat sighed before turning around. "Despite what you may think, You haven't done anything to earn my respect, Fadings-sun," he paused, taking a deep breath to try and stop his stammering. Stars, he was 14 starsdamn moons and he still squeaked like a newborn kit! It was stupid! "I will do my best to follow your orders o' great leader, but I will tolerate you. I'm not that same social butterfly kit I was before... befor-" He choked on his words. Rainpaw quickly shoved the memory away before he could get swept away.

"N-No water. Please," he finally whispered. They tried their best to compose themselves, and stop the rapid shaking of their tabby pelt. Water. Water was a curse. Water was a killer. Water had taken everything he cared about. They turned away from the leader, hiding the tears starting to well in Rainpaw's one blue eye. "'fter you," he mumbled, waving a paw to the camp exit. You can't show your weakness. Fadingsun will only take advantage of you, just like everyone else. You can't show your weakness. It will only make things worse. It will only make Fadingsun worse to you. Pull yourself together, weakling. At this point, Rainpaw was shaking. They just hoped Fadingsun was leaving camp by now, then they could get off easy. Only furbs. You can only trust furbs. Just her. She cares.

[ @occultation - Rain's thoughts do not reflect my own ]
[Moodswings have entered the chat]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies