by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 01:28 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 01:23 PM

Old May 4th, 2024, 11:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Thunderglade

Spiderthroat
@Kacey!
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
(Since Sunfall is an official missing cat, and this is not the correct way to go about Rejoining, Spiderthroat will be treating him as an outsider! /w\ Please be sure to post in your Character's created allegiance thread )

Why was it always on the borders where something happened? Anytime he'd decided, yes, a good time for a stroll. Boom, trouble. With a flick of his tail he strode forwards, stepping in front of the stranger to block their path.

"You have five seconds to explain what you're doing...actually. You have five seconds to run before I just kill you." sue him. He's tired. Claws out as he took a few more steps forwards.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 4th, 2024 at 11:05 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:37 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

@Starfall
(sorry about this, I always get confused with rejoining ;-; )

Sunfall blinked and backpedaled quickly from the tom. "Hey, no need to be hostile!" they yelped. "I'm—"

They saw Spiderthroat's claws unsheathe, and curled their tail to their side nervously. "Alright, I'll go. Sorry for the trouble."

Hurriedly, the black cat headed away with their head low. I suppose that's the wrong way to try and get home? Sunfall thought, a little miserably. That was okay, they'd get back somehow.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 6th, 2024, 12:42 PM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

IT'S SILLY OF ME, TO GET ON THE LEVEL THAT I'M ON. ITS NOT WHAT I NEED, BUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.
[ @Estelle [poppypaw] , @hermeswind [dragonflycliff]]

trotting out with the apprentice and fellow warrior, cunningshrike grinned his dog-ish smile. he bounced on light paws, scenting the air. "i wanna look for nettle. you two can look for whatever you'd like, but i wanna do the dangerous one." he said, head canting politely.

always with a taste for trouble, though he loved to play the dignified and cool, tall, dark, and handsome persona. when he tried, he was pretty good at it. but right now, it was the furthest from his mind. he just wanted to hop around, grab some nettle, and race back to camp. it was one of those high-energy days.

rooting around in the area, he looked for nettle.

[cunningshrike rolled a 20. critical success! ] [+3 stinging nettle]

he came nose first into a whole patch of the stuff, sneezing as it tingled on his maw. bending his neck, he snipped the stems with his sharp teeth and held up a mouthful of the painful plant before looking for more.

[cunningshrike rolled an 11 +2, 13. sucsess! ] [+2 stinging nettle]

picking up a bit more for good measure, he topped out with 4 nettle and rejoined the group.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"That's more motivation than I've ever heard from you. . . well, if you won't say it, I will. Good-bye, Zagreus."
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay. So. Searching! The little poppy wasn't sure where to search and, when noticing that Shrikey had gathered some leaves - the stinging nettle - Poppypaw quickly crept closer (just like Muddy taught her) and nipped away some of the plant.
"OW!!!"
The young one pouted, batting at the leaf with a frown. That stung!! She angrily spit out the plant, staring at it with dismay until she begrudgingly took the plant again, sniffling, and continued her search. It took some time, but eventually Poppypaw found some berries that fit the description - hopefully they wouldn't sting like the nettle - and opted to take what she could. With her findings gathered together, the young apprentice was in a particular hurry to get back to camp, she wanted to get rid of the nettle!
"Poppy finished! Go back!"
She announced before hurrying away.

[ @redshiftreign @hermeswind ]

Old May 8th, 2024, 02:26 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Active

The tom had waited... for far longer than he should have. His patrol had diminished in size, much to his happiness, to just himself and an apprentice by the name of Warbler. Unfortunately, that one paw had evidently decided that they were too important to show their faces around the former kittypet, and the newly named warrior found himself alone as he made his way through the border with the clan of wind. Not one to usually frequent the places were their territory touched another's, the eight moon old found himself relieved when he noticed that at the very least the line was clear here. The trees seemed to almost end altogether, not smattered apart. It was almost natural. More similar to the places in the city he had spent his youngest of moons in.

Aware that the enemy could be just beyond the trees, Sprucejumper kept his focus on his surroundings, so scared of finding himself alone so close to cats who would flay him with less thought put into it than Angry herself he missed the squirrel that crossed paths with him, the critter rushing up a tree in an instant. A tsk of annoyance escaping the tom, he flattened his ears. It had been moons since prey had escaped him in so obvious a manner, and it vexed him greatly. His orders had been clear. He was to bring back food, originally with a patrol of four. Now he was alone, and no doubt still expected to bring back enough food for the entirety of his patrol combined. He needed to be more self aware. If not, it wasn't the enemies who would have his hide... but the cats he took shelter with.

A shudder crossing through the tom's spine, he carried on, pressing closer to the border when he saw it. A rabbit - extremely small in size, no doubt just out of its nest - rushing from the moors across the tree line, zooming into the trees themselves, its movements almost more rodent than lapine. The chocolate point was not one to complain, however, and no sooner had the rabbit crossed into the territory he was given access to than he darted, dark limbs silent as he made his way through the underbrush, spotting the rabbit again as it poked its head out to look for danger, failing to spot him as he approached. The last mistake the long eared creature would do. The kill was swift and methodical. The warrior did not wish to alert any more prey as to his presence here. He had already lost a squirrel. He would lose no more if he could avoid it. Making sure WindClanners were not aware of his presence would probably be for the best as well. Just because he was keeping to his side of the border that did not mean that they would. Best to assume they were all as blood thirsty as the ThunderClanners. Just in case.

As luck would have it, his rustling did catch on the attention of a family of mice that seemed to have been using the bush he had just caught his prey in, sending them out in a frenzy. Emerald hues glinting, Sprucejumper ran after them, catching one as they rushed out, and two extras as they scurried across the forest floor. Wrinkling his nose, the tom stared at his catch. None of the individual prey critters felt particularly impressive. Three mice and a rabbit who was closer in size to them than he would have preferred. Hopefully, the quantity would make up for the lack of grandeur. Especially in light of how this patrol had turned into an outing of one.

[+1 Rabbit | +3 Mice]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:44 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

Springbee. What an interesting nickname to come from Wolfhive himself. The calico flashed a smile in the direction of the tom before leading both the hornet and medicine cat out into the territory and towards the border. Other than her only encounter with the Thunderglade, she hadn’t been out there more than once in her life when she was just an apprentice. The only time she had traveled out here was to collect some celandine and yellow bells, nothing else out of the ordinary. Upon arrival at the border, the calico gawked up towards the treelines to take note of any notable hives that were ready to be plucked by the felines. Honestly, she hadn’t delivered with the fact of collecting honey before; especially with the knowledge that Coldamber had explicitly explained to her still adjacent in her mindset. Using mud as a protective barrier to help keep herself and the others from gaining any stings, but they could also wing it and just collect as much as they could before they couldn’t take any more of the irrational stings. She wasn’t certain, but any of the ideas would work.

“Alright… firstly… me and… Wolfhive… will be… collecting… the honey… meanwhile… Drizzlecloud… will be… collecting the… mushrooms… and burnet.” Springlight made sure to keep her lips readable as she looked from one cat to the other, glancing back towards Drizzlecloud to continue speaking towards her. “Try… to avoid… the glowing ones… and… look… for ones… that look… like that,” the herbalist gestured towards a small cluster of dull, yellowish mushrooms that didn’t carry a glowing hue to them… or it just may seem that way due to the sunlight. “Put… your paw… over it… to see… if it’s glowing… or not… if not… then completely avoid it… while burnet… is relatively tall… and grass-like… with purple blooms… at the top.” She used her tail to point at one in a direction she noted a small cluster growing at, hoping Drizzlecloud would get the main gist of it. This patrol could go out smoothly if Drizzlecloud was able to fully comprehend her information… if not, then, this may go out for the worst.

Now, onto plucking the honey off the hive. Either they could go for one option or the other, but she would want to see what exactly Wolfhive would want. “Wolfhive… you are… gonna be… assisting me… with getting the… honey… now we… could do this… in two ways… one… is that… we roll… ourselves… in the mud… over there… it will… serve to… us as… a protective barrier… or… we could… do it… the hard… way if… we are… feeling brave or… confident enough… work through it… without any… mud to… keep any… stings… from getting us. Springlight would prefer to proceed with the option of having mud over herself, even if it would need that they need to clean it off after they finish getting as much comb as they can after breaking down the hive with a nearby water source, it’s still better than her needing to have cats go collect some dandelions to apply to their stings to have them heal up quicker and efficiently.

[ @BEAR. @Omari (giving us an extension towards the 21st <3) ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 14th, 2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 06:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

He was pretty sure the last time he'd been over here, they found Fawnpaw's rotting remains. The thought made Wolfhive shiver, repulsed by a phantom scent that lingered in his memories. Thankfully, today's outting was.. hopefully far more pleasant. Fawnpaw had been the second decaying body he'd found in his apprenticehood and he didn't want to keep adding to that count.

Honey.. As they looked at the hanging branches for hives, Wolfhive wished they were near Smallpines instead. Not for herb collecting necessarily, but because he had an unexplainably urge to take one of the hives and chuck it at the fish. Just because. He wanted to see them squirm. As Springlight continued to talk, he glanced at her with confusion. ".. Are you sure you're not her mentor?" It was kinda light, if Springbee didn't look too into it. As tempted as Wolfhive was to elaborate on that thought, he didn't want Drizzlecloud getting her tail in a bunch because he spoke facts.

He eyed the hive in question, humming softly. "Probably should do the mud. I can confidently say we don't need to do this the dumb way." Playfully, he reached to bap Springlight with his tail before he took off toward the mud. As he reached it, he spun on his paws and used one to scoop up some mud and sling it toward Springlight. No harm in having some fun if they were getting dirty anyway, right?

[ @iliri @Omari ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud appreciated the extra care that Springlight took with making sure that she understood the task at hand, but even she couldn't help the way that her ears dipped downwards to press against her head–but only for a moment, as she simply smiled to the molly and nodded her head and dawdled off to do some scavenging of her own.

When she had initially been deafened completely, Drizzlecloud didn't mind it that much. She was just happy to be alive. Now, she… Wasn't very sure. It was a proceedingly isolating experience, one that she'd have to push through for the rest of her life, and she wasn't sure how happy she was about it. Communication was difficult, and when others never bothered to even try to communicate with her, it got on her nerves, meanwhile, on the other side of the same coin, when others tried to communicate with her it still managed to get on her nerves because it felt almost infantilizing at times. Drizzlecloud did not wish to be ignored nor coddled when it came to something as simple as communication, but it seemed that she could get nothing more or less from either of those options. That is not to say that she was upset with Springlight or anyone else who took extra care when they spoke to her, she appreciated it, really… But it still made her sad nonetheless.

With her thoughts still running rampant, she sighed, ducking her head to closely investigate a cluster of mushrooms. Lifting her fluffy tail, she covered the fungi to investigate whether or not they'd give off that poisonous glow, to which they did not. She hummed softly in consideration before she plucked three mushrooms, snagging them each between her fangs before she stood upright again. Now, Burnet.

[ @iliri @BEAR. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!