Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 01:57 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 01:54 PM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 01:47 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 01:46 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:43 PM

Old March 13th, 2024, 09:15 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default minkpaw territory tour the second [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the grey molly stepped from paw to paw briefly before returning to walking in circles in a corner of the clearing. thoughts rushing through her head she was currently trying her best to somehow organise everything and make up her mind on what she had to do and what she could do today. she still had to repeat multiple training sessions but she also hadnt been alone the borders and deeper in the territory in a long time... they stopped abruptly, the clearing briefly spinning infront of her eyes from the abrupt discontinuation of movement, and made her way towards the center of camp, who looked like they would be willing and free to train her... her silver gaze scanned the warriors briefly before locking onto a specific one, a fluffy grey one. she didnt know them but they looked to be free so she made her way over "hi, can you help with my training?"

@~MothDust~

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:37 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: minkpaw territory tour the second [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

the grey molly stepped from paw to paw briefly before returning to walking in circles in a corner of the clearing. thoughts rushing through her head she was currently trying her best to somehow organise everything and make up her mind on what she had to do and what she could do today. she still had to repeat multiple training sessions but she also hadnt been alone the borders and deeper in the territory in a long time... they stopped abruptly, the clearing briefly spinning infront of her eyes from the abrupt discontinuation of movement, and made her way towards the center of camp, who looked like they would be willing and free to train her... her silver gaze scanned the warriors briefly before locking onto a specific one, a fluffy grey one. she didnt know them but they looked to be free so she made her way over "hi, can you help with my training?"

@~MothDust~

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

"Ah.. uh.. me?" Frostmelt said, his brows furrowing, a bit confused. Why would anyone ask him?. He looked shabby, not to mention, he was not talking to any cat. Maybe he should rush and get Sea just to make an excuse of why not he can't show this apprentice around camp. Not that he didn't know the camp, more like he didn't wanna know the cat. Though the cat didn't seem bad, maybe he would enjoy chatting a bit while having a small walk like he did with Sea. His pelt fluffed up as he watched the apprentice's careful eyes, patient eyes, taking in everything. He could always turn it down... he figured. But he should try and walk with others, for Sea, it seemed like a silly idea. But Sea being currently his main priority, he might as well socialize and try to get used to it before accidentally saying something stupid to the other tom. "Of.. course I can," he mewed finally, "what kind of training though?" he asked quickly before he got ahead of himself. He was still a new warrior, so he doubted he could help this apprentice with much, seeming this apprentice had probably done the same things he had.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 13th, 2024 at 10:37 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:32 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

"Ah.. uh.. me?" Frostmelt said, his brows furrowing, a bit confused. Why would anyone ask him?. He looked shabby, not to mention, he was not talking to any cat. Maybe he should rush and get Sea just to make an excuse of why not he can't show this apprentice around camp. Not that he didn't know the camp, more like he didn't wanna know the cat. Though the cat didn't seem bad, maybe he would enjoy chatting a bit while having a small walk like he did with Sea. His pelt fluffed up as he watched the apprentice's careful eyes, patient eyes, taking in everything. He could always turn it down... he figured. But he should try and walk with others, for Sea, it seemed like a silly idea. But Sea being currently his main priority, he might as well socialize and try to get used to it before accidentally saying something stupid to the other tom. "Of.. course I can," he mewed finally, "what kind of training though?" he asked quickly before he got ahead of himself. He was still a new warrior, so he doubted he could help this apprentice with much, seeming this apprentice had probably done the same things he had.

minkpaw nodded in response, there was noone else around anyway, there was no way he couldve possibly misunderstood. but she waited patiently, silver eye once again inspecting the warrior, he didnt seem to be much older than herself but he was either a better fighter than her or had simply done better at avoiding taking any hits during the raid a few days back.
"great! uhhmm just showing me along the borders or through the territory would be enough" she smiled encouragingly. "except if you absolutely want to do something else"

━━━━━━━━
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:43 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

minkpaw nodded in response, there was noone else around anyway, there was no way he couldve possibly misunderstood. but she waited patiently, silver eye once again inspecting the warrior, he didnt seem to be much older than herself but he was either a better fighter than her or had simply done better at avoiding taking any hits during the raid a few days back.
"great! uhhmm just showing me along the borders or through the territory would be enough" she smiled encouragingly. "except if you absolutely want to do something else"

Frostmelt

"A t-territory walk... would be fine," he muttered with a small smile. Gosh, this act was hard to keep up, and speaking, well, not his best. His socialization was at a low, even if he had talked with Sea a bit more than he had ever talked to anyone. Not that he didn't want to do this.... territory walk. If you could call it that, he simply didn't want to talk, feeling drained. "Ah... No! No.. it's fine... I.. this is ok," he said, mumbling almost at this point. He couldn't understand how anyone could socialize, not to mention, socialize for a long time. This cat was younger than him, so why was he so scared to talk? Or nervous. Maybe because he tends to say stuff wrong... or maybe it was because he forgot stuff... Wouldn't that be ironic? To say he had no idea why he was so scared to talk to others? The pain he felt in his chest when he heard his name, or someone talk to him... That fear, he had no idea where it came from, when it started, why... And thinking of it, or trying to think of it made his head hurt...

Snapping out of it, he finally decided to ask the apprentice which way they wanted to start going.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; March 19th, 2024 at 08:43 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:58 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt

"A t-territory walk... would be fine," he muttered with a small smile. Gosh, this act was hard to keep up, and speaking, well, not his best. His socialization was at a low, even if he had talked with Sea a bit more than he had ever talked to anyone. Not that he didn't want to do this.... territory walk. If you could call it that, he simply didn't want to talk, feeling drained. "Ah... No! No.. it's fine... I.. this is ok," he said, mumbling almost at this point. He couldn't understand how anyone could socialize, not to mention, socialize for a long time. This cat was younger than him, so why was he so scared to talk? Or nervous. Maybe because he tends to say stuff wrong... or maybe it was because he forgot stuff... Wouldn't that be ironic? To say he had no idea why he was so scared to talk to others? The pain he felt in his chest when he heard his name, or someone talk to him... That fear, he had no idea where it came from, when it started, why... And thinking of it, or trying to think of it made his head hurt...

Snapping out of it, he finally decided to ask the apprentice which way they wanted to start going.

she followed the warrior out into the territory, momentarily re-evaluating her choice of asking him to show her around, but he was a warrior, so it should be fine. a few quicker steps and she was next to him, staying quiet for just a moment longer as the wind blew through her fur, hopefully new leaf was just around the corner. "sooo...how old are you?" minkpaw broke the silence in an attempt to get the warrior to relax a bit. he couldnt be much older than herself, although she herself was old enough to have already earned her warrior name so it wasnt much of a surprise in the end.

━━━━━━━━
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:47 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

she followed the warrior out into the territory, momentarily re-evaluating her choice of asking him to show her around, but he was a warrior, so it should be fine. a few quicker steps and she was next to him, staying quiet for just a moment longer as the wind blew through her fur, hopefully new leaf was just around the corner. "sooo...how old are you?" minkpaw broke the silence in an attempt to get the warrior to relax a bit. he couldnt be much older than herself, although she herself was old enough to have already earned her warrior name so it wasnt much of a surprise in the end.

Frostmelt

"Only 17 moons," he mumbled, his voice always sounded strange to him, not right. Or maybe it was the words, like he needed to talk less, or more. Or maybe the words he used didn't fit right in his mouth.

Frostmelt

Frost started the walk around the territory, focusing on his paws more than his surroundings-- while thinking he looked up to see where they were. There was a tense... awkwardness in the air that made Frost uncomfortable. In the uncomfortableness of the silence, the other apprentice started to talk, finally. "I.. am 17 moons," he said, his voice quickening and then slowing down, chunky and ungraceful, just like his hunting skills. And he didn't ask back. Since he wasn't sure if he should or not. His paws dragging on the ground.

Art Shop
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:05 PM
revenge is a fools game

@Epiales

"seventeen, nice! you been a warrior long? im about to turn thirteen soo im like really behind n stuff" the apprentice chirped, the sun had crept higher into the sky, bathing them in a pleasant warm golden light, and, well, perhaps this had been a great idea after all. she hadnt been entirely truthful about being very behind, this was her second territory tour after all, and she had most of her other training completed, she just wanted to have a bit more time to train, a bit more time to gather knowledge, a bit more time without the weight of her full name resting upon her shoulders.
the warrior was oddly relaxing, however silly it sounded, she didnt feel immediately threatened by them possibly outperforming her and fell into a open expression easily, striped trail straight towards the high standing sky, her limbs loose for once and slowly but surely walking away the constant ache that had settled in her shoulders.

━━━━━━━━
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:42 PM
revenge is a fools game

( @Epiales woof )

━━━━━━━━
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:18 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
@Epiales

"seventeen, nice! you been a warrior long? im about to turn thirteen soo im like really behind n stuff" the apprentice chirped, the sun had crept higher into the sky, bathing them in a pleasant warm golden light, and, well, perhaps this had been a great idea after all. she hadnt been entirely truthful about being very behind, this was her second territory tour after all, and she had most of her other training completed, she just wanted to have a bit more time to train, a bit more time to gather knowledge, a bit more time without the weight of her full name resting upon her shoulders.
the warrior was oddly relaxing, however silly it sounded, she didnt feel immediately threatened by them possibly outperforming her and fell into a open expression easily, striped trail straight towards the high standing sky, her limbs loose for once and slowly but surely walking away the constant ache that had settled in her shoulders.

Frostmelt

"Not.. very long..." he murmured, scuffing his paws on the dirt. He flicked his tail to a few places in the territory, talking about them, though there wasn't much to them. He continued walking though, stuttering as he pointed out places. The clearing, Lions Beach, sleepy thicket... a few others. His voice was low in a murmur and fast as he spoke. Explaining a few different things about them. "Lion's beach, a good place to fish-- at least I've been told," he muttered, it was obvious he didn't hunt much, or socialize. He mostly kept his head low, watching his paws then pointed out area's he had heard of or gone too.

Art Shop