Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:19 PM
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 05:00 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:44 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:40 PM

Old April 21st, 2024, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveleopard. View Post

Frondkit
"Ahem, I'm talking here!"

Frondkit sat up straight, wobbling as she heard an unfamilar voice. She cried out a loud, proud mew. Who the heck was this cat?
Fernwillow
she/her | ThunderClan

"Frondkit, quiet down," she said, giggling.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Bashful

Littlekit let out a surprised squeak as a new, loud voice flooded her ears. She still wasn't used to how vibrant the outside was, and didn't know what to do with all the strong scents flooding her nose. She sat up straighter, hoping she looked fierce and scary to the intruder.

@CallMeCrimson @braveleopard. @blxze. @appariitiion
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:07 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Turtlekits looked around and tried to hide under her paws trying to get the loud noise to stop as she was trying to sleep. @Tiabirb

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; April 23rd, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:07 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Mother-like
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
How long had it been since she had come out of the Nursery for the first time? Only about 11 moons, she recalls. Just recently made a warrior, Dreamspirit already missed the apprentice den and the nursery. Maybe visiting wouldn't hurt. She loved kits anyways, maybe she could keep the little ones company for a little bit, give a break to the mothers.
She padded into the Nursery, ducking her head under the entrance and making her way into the rather large and cozy den. So many new lives had joined ThunderClan the past several moons. A good thing. There was no such thing as too much kits for the Clan. Unless, of course, there were an exhausting amount of kits.
Dreamspirit glanced at a small ginger kit tumbling near her paws and purred.

"Hello, dear." She meowed, gently drawing her tail over th tiny kit. Kits were lovely. Dreamspirit had always loved kits. They were troublemakers, of course, but they are kits after all. They are still all young and there's so much for them to learn, might as well let kits be kits. She smiled as more kits came her way. "Don't mind me, just visiting you. I hope I'm not disturbing anything important."

{ OPEN }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 22nd, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:14 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Rosekit
Male / 2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit had been tossing and turning restlessly during the brief amount of time he had been spending trying to nap, feeling jolts of discomfort after he spent any more than a second in each resting position. It was amazing how complicated life could make simple things such as a nap- and it was equally shocking that Rosekit could get himself so worked up over these sorts of things. But who didn’t have trouble sleeping in the middle of daylight? Of course, there wasn’t much else to do for a young and useless guy like Rosekit was to do, but that didn’t make it any less irritating.

Rosekit shifted back onto his left side, ears flat against his head with his eyes shut closed, tightly. Ah, dang it, this is torturous… His thoughts dragged themselves in again, only worsening Rosekit’s struggles. So much effort to just knock out for a bit. Why? Why am I broken? When he heard the footsteps of another cat coming into the nursery, he gave up completely. Angry and burning, Rosekit’s bright eyes shot open, landing on the bits of moss beside his face. So much for sleep- it wasn’t worth the trouble, anyway.

Rosekit stumbled up onto all fours, dragging his glare from the moss towards the nursery’s new visitor, staring at the cat stiffly. He had to blink the grogginess from his eyes before seeing and recognizing the warrior properly, but when he did, some information came along as well. Her name was Dreamspirit. The curly-tailed molly had only recently reached her warrior rank, and she certainly was no queen. So then what exactly was she doing in the nursery, home of the queens and kits?

As the she-cat drew her tail gently over a ginger kit, saying something to it that Rose’Kit didn’t catch, he realized what the new warrior was truly here for. His glare sharpened, now fixated directly on her face. Ah, not this crap again- Annoyed, his tail tip twitched. Why do they all keep flooding in? What purpose have they got hangin’ out here with us stupid little hairballs, anyway? They all came in like these motherly gods and goddesses, stepping past kits with smiles and love in their eyes, as if they had ever tried raising idiots themselves a day in their lives. It, like most things at the moment, annoyed Rosekit. The tom-kit had almost nothing more to do than feel annoyed. But put an emphasis on almost, because there was one activity that he took to heart.

Being as much as a brat to as many people as possible. This, apparently, was his specialty.

He almost rolled his eyes as kits came hobbling on over in Dreamspirit’s direction, blind to the lack of purpose in her visit. It looked like he was going to have to be the one to step up and let her know that she had no reason to be here. And I’ll be doing the right thing, ‘cuz she’s actually here for the wrong reasons, Y’know… Rosekit desperately searched his mind for soemthing to hate on the warrior for, but there wasn’t much. With what he had, he made a mental list. …well, she woke me up, got my peers all excited or whatever, and- she could be hunting, working, anything, but no! She’s wandering around in the nursery breaking kits sleep processes! And didn’t she say somethin’ like… whatsit… oh, yeah, ‘Don’t mind me.’ Well too bad, I’ve got to! Rosekit kept his stare harsh and unhappy, standing taller. It was time to bother someone new.

He wandered, purposely well-balanced and elegant, in Dreamspirit’s direction, tail held high and ears back up. He grunted too quiet for her to hear to make sure his voice didn’t crack up just as he worked his magic, and stopped in front of her. Then loudly and clearly, he addressed her. “It’s the Oldie-Apprentice, isn’t it? Stream’Spit, ay?” It seemed like a decently rude nickname to Rosekit judging by the strange image one could put to mind when hearing it, to he accepted it and kept on talking.

With natrowed amber eyes, he tilted his head in exaggerated confusion. “Now, Streamspit, watcha’ doin’ in the problem-house? Last time I checked ya’ were too little and young to raise up kits, yeah? Oh, but you’re a warrior now, isn’t that right? Well, who would’ve known Streamspit could pass her assessment…” No thought, just words. Rosekit kept speaking, getting to his point. “You not only woke me up from my nap, but just gave up on warrior duties, huh? You’re no queen- what, think that the moms aren’t doing things well enough all on there own? S’a bit offensive, if you ask me. I think they’re doing just fine. So why not take that warrior rank you’ve managed and get some real work done, leave the mother job so- oh, big surprise here, get ready- the mothers?! Yeah?

Rosekit shut his mouth and raised his eyebrows. He was finished with his polite little greeting, and done speaking for now. Now time to wait for the warrior’s response. He half-hoped she would get angry with him and go on and on about how immature and impolite she was, because that would only boost his energy, give him something real to go/argue off of. The other half of his hopes showed the warrior breaking down in tears and her own sensitivity to a child’s disrespectful use of wordplay, because that would be something he hadn’t seen before.

This is the beauty of being an annoying brat, Rosekit began to assure himself, feeling a small smile try and ruin his mean-face. The anticipatio Will she yell? Will she cry? Will I get thrown into the woods to die alone? Who knows! But only one way to find out, and that’s already been done! Rosekit felt nothing but self-pride and excitement for whatever was coming from Dreamspirit in response to his brattiness. He was sure he wouldn’t be disappointed.

✽❀✽

// I apologize for Rosekit’s immaturity. I also wanted to say that I love the Dreamspirit-Header! Looks amazing! ^^ \\

~ @Starphobia ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:49 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
1/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit was sleeping before she heard Dreamspirit. She woke up sleepily, looking for her littermates.

(OPEN)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:16 PM

Dewkit huffed in a corner

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:31 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Mother-like
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit turned to a brown kit rather confidantly walking her way, and raised her eyebrows. After silently listening to the kit yap, she gave a small purr of amusement. Like she expected. Kits were kits, but some kits do need to get taught some manners.

"Hey there, hon, I hope you're not really that bothered to have a completely responsible warrior have a small visit to the Nursery, hm?" She purred, obviously quite amused by Rosekit's comment. This kit would grow up into a fine warrior, she was sure. "I don't think anyone else is too bothered, hm? I was just going to stay here for a little bit. But I can leave now if I'm disturbing something important, Mr. Leader-of-the-problem-house." She smiled, jokingly dipping her head lightly at the small kit.

{ @Weekend-Wondering }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:54 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom ducked into the nursery with a wag of his tail, excited to finally have some time free from his duties to come and check in with the kits and his siblings. His green eyes moved about the space before landing on one of the little rascals that he wanted to check in with. Vixenkit seemed to be waiting for something, perhaps him, watching her own tail flick against the ground. Seemed boring, "Hey Vixenkit! Sorry I took so long, I got held up with some boring adult stuff, you know how it is." Orangeblossom spoke cheerfully. He wondered what games they would play this time. The warrior waited for the little thing's reaction before bringing up any sort of game, besides maybe he didn't want to play a game just yet. Orangeblossom smiled and waited for the kit.
[ Sorry for how short this is, I wanted to just get it out! Also side note, if I take this long to reply don't be scared to bump me :3! ]

Vixenkit
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 3 moons| selectively mute|
"speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

Vixen smiled at the sight of Orange, bouncing up and running to him. She frowned when Orange made the excuse of 'boring adult stuff'. There was no such thing as boring adult stuff! The only boring stuff was sitting in the nursery listening to whinny kits. He stood next to Orange, looking up, waiting for the tom to say something, or do something. But it had become obvious that it was Vixen's turn to choose. She flickered her tail for Orange to watch and failed at pouncing, tumbling over. She got up and assumed Orange knew what she was talking about. He wanted to learn how to pounce! Just like all the other kits. She knew Orange was the best at it too! He smiled at Orange as he also waited for the warrior to lead him outside or cock his head and wonder what the kit was talking about.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:13 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Turtlekits looked around and tried to hide under her paws trying to get the loud noise to stop as she was trying to sleep. @Tiabirb

Skunkstrike
---------------

At the sound of voices, Skunkstrike immediately thrust her head into the nursery, her single blue eye finding the small kit she had taken under her care. Unfortunately, she wasn't a 'real' queen. She had no milk to give, but her role was as a mom regardless, as she smiled gently at Turtlekit and pushed her way in and over to the nest, mindful not to trip on kits or tails.

She settled into the nest that was Turtlekit's, her thick fur engulfing her adopted daughter and muffling even the soft voices of the other queens and kits. "If it's too loud here, you can share my nest in the warrior's den if you need a nap." She purred to Turtlekit.