Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 06:13 PM
Someone else to care...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:10 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 06:08 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 06:08 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:05 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default between streams and meadows [p]

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She's nervous. The usual calm and collected molly was nervous, they'll have to head back to soon and there's a million things running circles in her mind. Picking up more worries along the way. One by one. Fading had mentioned for their new camp to be by the cliffs, and it worried her a little more than she'd like to admit. Did they return from the mountain only to settle in another. She should place her trust in her leader, but she still had doubts nonetheless. Of course, it may have been the best choice for RiverClan, somewhere hidden, but Floodsight would've loved to return to open space where the sun shone, streams ran and meadows rolled about.

The lack of that made her heart dropped to her stomach and her claws sink into what should be the soft dirt, but instead it was the hard cold floor of the abandoned two-leg den RiverClan had temporarily settled into.

'Think good thoughts Floodsight.' She had told herself as she slowly returned to the cat she is supposed to be. 'Chin up, grow up.' Afterall, she had other she needed to take care of and there's a clan hungry to return.

The silverish cream warrior made a graceful leap and sat herself on the windowsill of a broken window, gazing ever so far into the horizon. Between the trees, bushes and vines. Just a few fox length away was home. Soon...soon they'll return.

[ @wasp ]

Last edited by ace.; Yesterday at 07:05 PM.
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: between streams and meadows [p]

Waspmeadow
꒰ she-cat | warrior | 23 moons ꒱

Waspmeadow had been sitting in the one of the corners of the abandoned twoleg den, pondering about everything that had happened recently. For instance, would the clan react positively to their new home? How would the routine shift? Would Fadingstar ever truly trust the whole clan again after his assassination attempt? so many thoughts, so little answers.

Waspmeadow's mind was filled with doubt and concern, clearly displayed by the pensive look on her face. She sighed, a long, exasperated sigh, as her eyes focused on her paws below her. After a few minutes, she slowly looked up and glanced at her clanmates dotted around the room– they all seemed... tired. So was she.

Waspmeadow's eyes finally landed on Floodsight. A particularly pretty silver-pelted molly, who she observed had quite a sombre look on her face as she perched on the windowsill. Waspmeadow ambled over to the she-cat and leapt up to join her on the ledge, "hi" waspmeadow greeted sweetly, peering out of the cracked window at the scenery for a moment or two, "is it just me, or the whole idea of this move to live by the cliffs slightly daunting" she chuckled wearily

@ace.

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱

Last edited by wasp; Today at 08:27 AM.
Old Today, 01:00 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"H-hey," Floodsight had answered a little dryly. It felt a little weird to be talking after being in silence for so long. Her voice almost cracked at the sudden greeting. Infront of her was a molly with pelt the color of tree during sunset. Floodsight had taken her eyes off the windows and outside world, and tilted her head slightly to meet Waspmeadow's soft gaze.

She nodded in agreement with her friend's word. 'Just as I was thinking' She had her brow scrunched, thinking about it as she replied. "I just never could've have anticipated to return...just to go back to a cold cliffside."

"Not that I'm doubting Fadingstar's choices, but I really thought we could go home. Our home." Perhaps it was Waspmeadow's outgoing and friendly nature that allowed Floodsight to open up a little. The other molly had always been such a kind friend, and never did Floodsight ever imagine she would've become friends with such an amazing clanmate. She, herself, was just too cold to strangers. The fact that Waspmeadow was able to warm up to her was unreal.

[ @wasp ]
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Waspmeadow
꒰ she-cat | warrior | 23 moons ꒱

Waspmeadow listened intently, licking a paw and drawing it over her ear a few times. She tilted her head and nodded in agreement with Floodsight's sentiment– Waspmeadow missed where the clan was situated, and who the clan were, everything felt like it had changed since the move. Waspmeadow resumed glancing out of the window as she spoke, "yeah, me too. I was looking forward to getting back home, but it'll be okay– as long as we are together as a clan, we'll be alright" she spoke gently

Waspmeadow began contemplating when Floodsight brought up Fadingstar's decisions on relocating the clan, and silently agreed. She paused for a moment, thinking about the right way to phrase her response, "we are allowed to be opinionated on this move, I suppose– after all, this whole process has disrupted our lives for a quite while" she said, eyes darting around as she thought "you can always talk to me if you want to get something off your chest! I feel like we've all been so stressed lately" she exhaled, a small but reassuring smile appearing on her face. She always wondered if she says the right words to Floodsight, after all, she appreciated her so much– Waspmeadow knows how stressed she is at the moment, and simply wants to support her in every way that she can.

@ace.

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱