Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:43 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM

Old January 31st, 2023, 06:56 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCat4481 View Post
"The water is definitely better then usual!" he smirked as he stuck his tounge out at the stranger goofily and hid under a lilypad that was frozen over
Quote:
@~*Luka x Yuki*~

Zion hid under a frozen lilypad as he was shy, his eyes and nose poking out as he stared at the kind stranger. he kept his stamina under the water as he could do this forever, his tail helping to keep him above water
Bite smiled back and stuck out bitess tongue back at the cat. Lobsterbite was a friendly cat, and loved to make clanmates smile
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:00 PM
Crazy Cat Lady Juni <33

Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Dead

Zion revealed himself once more "You should join! its pretty nice!" he smiled as he looked at Lobster with a smirk "Oor are you a chicken?~" he taunted as he swam in circles
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:05 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Zion revealed himself once more "You should join! its pretty nice!" he smiled as he looked at Lobster with a smirk "Oor are you a chicken?~" he taunted as he swam in circles
"bite not chicken, bite a Lobstercat" Lobsterbite meowed jumping into the cold water and batting at some ice
Old January 31st, 2023, 08:10 PM
Crazy Cat Lady Juni &amp;lt;33

He laughed and swam close "Hold your breath!!" he yelled as he flung his fluffy warm small body onto Lobster, his tail wagging exactly like a puppy
Old February 1st, 2023, 04:36 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

, @CrazyCat4481
Lobsterbite laughed before diving under the chilly water
Old February 1st, 2023, 09:43 PM
Crazy Cat Lady Juni &amp;lt;33

Zion giggled as he dove with Lobster, his eyes opened under the water as his feet paddled quickly, deeper and deeper he went as he looked at the fish and sea grass. he pawed at the seagrass as it began to tangle around his paws. he didn't seem frightened as he wiggled and squirmed, seconds turning into minutes before he could get loose as bubbled came out of his nose he knew he could stay under a bit longer before it became dire. All he could think about was if he new friend would save him or just let him end here

@~*Luka x Yuki*~

Last edited by CrazyCat4481; February 3rd, 2023 at 12:46 PM.
Old February 5th, 2023, 03:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Flintfang
He/Him

As a voice rang out behind the silver warrior, Flintfang's head jerked up in surprise, expression evidently, and rightfully, startled. For Frosthawk had made his way completely undetected thus far, and seeing the white tom appear out of almost nowhere made Flintfang's sage hues dart around the surrounding scenery, as if he expected someone else to pop out of somewhere. It was only after a few beats of silence did the RiverClanner realize his companion was waiting for a response. Oh, right. What was he doing here? Flintfang hadn't really thought of where he was going when he'd left camp, and had let his paws lead him wherever the wind blew.

"Nothing." He murmured finally, voice oddly distant for someone who was usually so cheerful, and definitely very far away from the flirty-toned tom he'd been not so many moons ago. Gaze flicking between Frosthawk and the icy pond not so far from his paws, Flintfang lifted his shoulders in a shrug. A line formed between the tom-cat's brow as he spoke. "Stonepaw is so young. For that matter, Fawnlight is way too young to have been forced into resigning this way."

[ @BEAR. - Frosthawk ]

"Yes, it's quite unfortunate." Frosthawk didn't have much more to say on the matter presently. "But such is life. You'd do more for both of them by having their backs when they need it." Sulking over Stonepaw's sudden apprenticeship and Fawnlight's injury would change nothing, and only drag down the cats in need of support. Negativity bred negativity.

Head tipped, he turned his gaze across the field. "I was going to hunt, but perhaps it'd be best for you to join me in a race?" Getting Flintfang's blood pumping might distract him from the thoughts churning in his head and improve his mood.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 9th, 2023, 01:28 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Yes, it's quite unfortunate." Frosthawk didn't have much more to say on the matter presently. "But such is life. You'd do more for both of them by having their backs when they need it." Sulking over Stonepaw's sudden apprenticeship and Fawnlight's injury would change nothing, and only drag down the cats in need of support. Negativity bred negativity.

Head tipped, he turned his gaze across the field. "I was going to hunt, but perhaps it'd be best for you to join me in a race?" Getting Flintfang's blood pumping might distract him from the thoughts churning in his head and improve his mood.
Flintfang
He/Him

As the tom across from his finished speaking, Flintfang lifted his head, gaze flitting up from the icy ground below his paws. Offering his companion a feeble, rather weak smile, Flintfang nodded. He really needed to put all this behind him. If StarClan picked Stonepaw as the next medicine cat, there was nothing Flintfang could do about it.

"You're Frost..hawk, correct?" He queried, head tipping to the side in silent question as he rose to his paws. Flintfang had never actually interacted with this tom, but that didn't really matter. Frosthawk didn't really seem like the type to dabble in the company of random others.

And then, lifting one off the ground, the silvery warrior waved it about in an offhand fashion. "Yeah nevermind, that was a dumb question." Gah, where had his charm disappeared to? He really needed to stop moping around if this was what was happening to him due to it. Stepping forward, the RiverClanner placed a dark grey paw against the ground, aligning it with Frosthawk's singular front black paw. "A race, you say? I'd be open to that."

Once those words had gone through, the lean-limbed tom shifted a little, cocking his head to the side to offer Frosthawk a familiar, arrogantly charming smirk. "I'm not the sun, but I can sure as heck light up your day." Ah, that was more like it. It was an effort, unlike before, putting depth behind the flirting that had once been nature, but this was progress. Though to be honest, Flintfang had probably really fallen out of the habit of flirting with passing cats when Raccoonpelt had fallen into his life. And after barely giving Frosthawk any time to let his words sink in, Flintfang lunged forward and raced off, calling a; ”You can pick where we’re going if you can catch up to me!” over his shoulder.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; February 12th, 2023 at 02:22 AM.
Old February 11th, 2023, 05:56 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bluestone yawned as he padded into cattail pond, the tom lowered himself waiting for a perch or a water fowl to come, as he saw a perch he leaped in grabbing the perch while tumbling in the tom crushed the fishes bones. Returning to the shore he repeated his hunting catching one after another" that should be enough" he murmmered to himself then seeing a water fowl he snarled, scaring his he went after it jumping to get it he grabbed the water fowl with ease, landing down he shook his pelt and grabbed his prey.

3 perch 2 water fowls] [closed]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 13th, 2023, 08:43 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bluestne
he/him
riverclan warrior

Bluestone padded towards the pond looking in it he smiled" here we are cattail pond" he said lowering himself for shasha to jump off

@S00k3z

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up