Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old March 24th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

@Aquaria @TheFateSeeker_88 [I need starters from both of you]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Name: Millipede
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Millipede’Crawl
Reason for Joining: Millipede has been on the outskirts of the clans a little while and got interested in them enough to go try her luck on joining, she knows some of the terminology (roughly) and has a lot of experience in fighting and hunting already!

Millipede

She/Her - Loner
A well-Built Devon Rex with a heavily scarred pelt.

Millipede slinked through the unfamiliar territory, taking a few steps within the border had been admittedly more difficult then she would like to admit for the sole reason that her whole life so far was built on the idea that your to respect another’s territory unless you gained a reason not to. Her mother had taught her much about the clans, despite never being in one herself, and from there she picked at the knowledge from passing patrols of all kinds from all sorts. She didn’t actually know the name of these ‘clans’ but she knew they often had disputes and that within these little pockets of cats was safety and food, and more desirably rest. Each pawstep was hesitant as she made her way deeper into it, keeping herself alert and on gaurd. It would’ve been foolish not to, from what she’d heard at least. She didn’t actually Know who she was to encounter here but all of them would probably be just as territorial as the next. Millipede didn’t want to look like an idiot here so she murmured to herself the basic greeting she used when not threatened nor attacked, which was decently harder if said greeting was disused around her territory. After a little bit of walking she paused and waited, it would be easier not to go too far into this unfamiliar territory since she only knew the outskirts of it, and if in trouble she could make a nice bolt for the border.
(Lemme know if there’s any problems with this post/request! )
@Undertaker

The heavy scent of pine flooded her nostrils as she took to roaming around the territory. With the snow and cold no longer being a major issue around the clan, Dawnstar was hoping that she would spy fewer outsiders in her home. But of course, it was merely wishful thinking. The colossal feline's nose pink nose scrunched and then twitched. She parted her maw, took in a deep breath, and tasted the air. Nope, she wasn't imagining it.

She switched her long tail and shook her huge head. How irksome. Her paws moved eating up the distance between her and this outsider in a matter of moments. Tasted like nerves, and she could hear some faint mew up ahead. Dawnstar didn't bother slowing her strides while weaving through the trees and shadows. Her amber eyes made out the well-built form of a decent-sized cat.

Quick and soundless as a snake, Dawnstar sprang at the cat's back in a full-on running tackle, using the momentum, she aimed to pin the cat to the forest floor, dangerously large claws endeavoring to dig into the molly's chest. "Hello, trespasser, whatcha doing in my territory?" The colossal she-cat asked, amber eyes burning with cold aggression.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 24th, 2024 at 08:40 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:24 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

The heavy scent of pine flooded her nostrils as she took to roaming around the territory. With the snow and cold no longer being a major issue around the clan, Dawnstar was hoping that she would spy fewer outsiders in her home. But of course, it was merely wishful thinking. The colossal feline's nose pink nose scrunched and then twitched. She parted her maw, took in a deep breath, and tasted the air. Nope, she wasn't imagining it.

She switched her long tail and shook her huge head. How irksome. Her paws moved eating up the distance between her and this outsider in a matter of moments. Tasted like nerves, and she could hear some faint mew up ahead. Dawnstar didn't bother slowing her strides while weaving through the trees and shadows. Her amber eyes made out the well-built form of a decent-sized cat.

Quick and soundless as a snake, Dawnstar sprang at the cat's back in a full-on running tackle, using the momentum, she aimed to pin the cat to the forest floor, dangerously large claws endeavoring to dig into the molly's chest. "Hello, trespasser, whatcha doing in my territory?" The colossal she-cat asked, amber eyes burning with cold aggression.

Millipede

She/Her - Loner

Millipede let out a yelp of surprise as she was pinned, so much for practising her greeting. She almost instinctively readied herself to put up some sort of fight at least, but she had the quiet reasoning that perhaps, taking one glance at the cat who had pinned her, she'd best try reason. It took Millipede a second or two to get out any words but she tried to make it seem like she was at least a little confident in what she was doing, and she was more then sure there was a way to anger someone who was already decently angry. ' I trespassed in search of 'clan-cats'. I assume I've found one.' Millipede had a very brief moment of realising that if this was what the clan-cats in this part were built like she'd get stomped on like a bug, of course she knew not all clan cats shared the same build it was just an uneasy thought. Millipede despised feeling this overpowered, but she gave it the good old try and attempted to throw her legs out and get herself somewhat to her paws if she succeeded. With all her doubts on whether she would win or not if a more full fight did break out, she could at least attempt to run away like she'd planned had it all turned sour. Which would be unfortunate since it meant that she wouldn't necessarily get a second chance.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; March 25th, 2024 at 05:25 AM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:30 PM
Stargazing constellation

My Mood: Asleep

The kit was tired.
No, that wasn't right. The kit was bone-tired and utterly exhausted. Pixie was stumbling and dragging her paws and struggling to keep moving. She needed to stop.

But she couldn't.

After what she'd been through, how could she ever stop again? Pixie was so frightened, but on the outside, she was too sleepy and tired to be frightened. She wanted to go home. But there was nowhere to go.

She was alone and so, so scared, relying miserably on stories to guide her way. Stories her mother told her-- stories of big scary forest cats. These forest cats, she realized, were her last hope. If she didn't find them?

Pixie would die.

@Undertaker
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

@Undertaker
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·
Flower / Rock - She/Her - Large w/ Brown And Orange Coat - Loner - 28 moons

She growled slowly as she stood still for a few moments, then surprisingly jumping up at you and attempting to tackle you back. She had a puzzled look on her face as she saw you were probably a friend, since she seemed to slightly recognize you from a time she visited here and spied on a bunch of cats in a big clearing. This cat seemed to be dominant the last time she saw DawnStar, and she only heard her name once. She knew this... Group of cats was very territorial and shed had some past with them.
"I'm passing by. It's... Lonely out here, say. I'm from the east. Maybe lookin' for friends."
She said carefully, and almost fearful, also tripping on the word "Friends". She released her, seeing that she did nothing to the other cat and the other cat could have knocked Flower back down if they wanted to. She winced internally, and sat down, open for discussion. She was still tense, her large muscles and small amount of self-training whirring around in her head in case the cat tried to do anything.
"I'm ..Rock. I travel... often."
She mewed in another careful but strong voice, still almost saying her real name and heritage and stories, but she didn't want this cat to know her real reputation.

(Sorry for forgetting! I've been busy lately with inconsistent hiatuses and school... But next week is spring break! Yay! )
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; April 3rd, 2024 at 10:37 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 10:02 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Joining Form for mothflight (i adopted her- and i didnt know what to do until now)
Name: Moth (kittypet name was garfy)
Rank Request:warrior
New Name:Mothflight
Reason for Joining:she smelled the scent of one of her lost kits (turtlepaw) and wishes to join him so she can watch over him

@Undertaker
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:06 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's tail flicked with pride as she smiled, thank goodness they weren’t going to eat me…at least maybe she was thinking of the wrong clan? Oh well! Honey sat down as she listened to Darkfall, a few moments passed before she began to answer, “well, I’m good at deciphering herbs from lethals, safe to eat prey like what is and isn’t poisonous, and safely gathering large amounts of honey! That is how I got my name from my father, and I do apologize if this hare isn’t enough for your clan! I couldn’t get more than one from my old territory due to the dogs.” She said with concern as she quickly dipped her head, Honey hadn’t actually thought of how she could be a good fit but she is.

“I know I may not be as an experienced like your other soldiers…no warriors. But I do have time to learn from your clan if you allow me, with me in your clan I can and will keep everything to date, and if that's a position already taken then please allow my actions prove if I’m worth of being in your home with your fellow clanmates……” hopefully that was good enough, she didn’t want to push them to make a decision though she can’t exactly say how she’s a good fit.

It’s a trick question, no cat could actually say they’re a good fit for anything. If they could they would be lying, so the only way is to physically prove it.

Honey by ramen!
(It’s fine!!! Hope you’re feeling much better! @Micanomancy )
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall schooled his features into neutrality as Honeylemon spoke. Honestly and truthfully the skills she had to offer didn’t seem to be all that helpful in his opinion. For the most part, the healers of the clan were in charge of dealing with herbs and plants and such, whereas the clan mainly just ate all of the same stuff. It wasn’t enough to shoot her down quite yet, but he did find himself questioning whether or not her joining would be a good idea or if she’d just be another pointless mouth to feed.

He decided that a willingness to learn was a positive, something that could help set them apart. The issue that Darkfall had found with many of the current warriors was that they were growing stagnant and not progressing. Perhaps with a push in the right direction, Honeylemon could be molded into an acceptable warrior.

Allowing Mistlewhisker to ask her question, Darkfall remained silent. TImeliness was very important, and at the very least someone who would be able to turn in patrols is what the clan needed most at the moment. ShadowClan had no room for slackers, and should this newcomer be one, he wasn’t too enthused on allowing them within their ranks. ”I agree with my companion, routinely completing hunting and border patrols would be a very necessary part of being within the clan.” He said with a slight nod.
[ @Micanomancy If I could stay healthy for two seconds that would be amazing]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall’s brow furrowed slightly at the mention of an ex-clan cat of the Thunderbrat variety, but he quickly evened out his features. Part of him did not like the idea of bringing in a cat that was formally involved with an old ThunderClan member, however, the large tom wasn’t going to deny the younger of the trio a new home for such a petty reason.

Of course, his skepticism wasn’t fully assuaged by the nameless tom’s story, but he didn’t see any harm and giving him a shot. Wanting a sense of companionship resonated with him a bit. Of course, he had been in ShadowClan his entire life, with the exception of a couple of moons, however, he often times felt alienated by his peers – particularly when most of the members of his family either went missing or died. He could understand to a certain extent the feeling of wanting to be closer to others, the need to be apart of something greater than himself. Honestly, he found himself quite liking the younger tom’s reasoning. Doing everything for the clan not just out of obligation, but because he wanted to. Those were the types of qualities that ShadowClan needed from its warriors, and fresh blood would do well to help out with that.

Tilting his head upwards, he stared hard at the other tom in silence for a bit. Piercing blue eyes scrutinizingly studying his features. ”Eat.” The tom said with a gesture towards one of the mice, speaking at last. Of course, it would do well to take something back towards the clan, but he didn’t like the idea of a hungry youngster coming back to camp, nor did he want to hear about how he didn’t feed him from any of the queens. Casting a sideways glance towards Mistlewhisker as if seeking her approval, he spoke once more. ”When you’re done, we shall show you the way – assuming there are no objections from you, Mistlewhisker?” Though he weighed the pros and cons himself, he still valued the elder enforcer’s opinion on the matter. Of course, he didn’t actually think she’d argue against it, but one could never be too cautious.
[ @Dolomedes I apologize that this is lacking, it’s almost 5 am and I have not yet slept but I didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer]]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 27th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Darkfall schooled his features into neutrality as Honeylemon spoke. Honestly and truthfully the skills she had to offer didn’t seem to be all that helpful in his opinion. For the most part, the healers of the clan were in charge of dealing with herbs and plants and such, whereas the clan mainly just ate all of the same stuff. It wasn’t enough to shoot her down quite yet, but he did find himself questioning whether or not her joining would be a good idea or if she’d just be another pointless mouth to feed.

He decided that a willingness to learn was a positive, something that could help set them apart. The issue that Darkfall had found with many of the current warriors was that they were growing stagnant and not progressing. Perhaps with a push in the right direction, Honeylemon could be molded into an acceptable warrior.

Allowing Mistlewhisker to ask her question, Darkfall remained silent. TImeliness was very important, and at the very least someone who would be able to turn in patrols is what the clan needed most at the moment. ShadowClan had no room for slackers, and should this newcomer be one, he wasn’t too enthused on allowing them within their ranks. ”I agree with my companion, routinely completing hunting and border patrols would be a very necessary part of being within the clan.” He said with a slight nod.
[ @Micanomancy If I could stay healthy for two seconds that would be amazing]

[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her cerulean eyes flicked over to Mistlewhisker then Darkfall, making sure to listen closely to their words before speaking. “I say I’m quite good at my timeliness, sorry if I’m speaking out of term but I truly hate being late and unfinished activities.” The molly said with a heavy sigh escaping her maw, with her fluffy tail flicking at the mere thought of such things. “I never believed in the saying, better late than never, since that late could be moons from now……” there wasn’t much she could say after that. All Honey could do was hope to be accepted and pray to the stars that she wouldn’t do something to mess things up.

Honey by ramen!

(I just saw this @Mica )
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 27th, 2024 at 07:46 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Millipede

She/Her - Loner

Millipede let out a yelp of surprise as she was pinned, so much for practising her greeting. She almost instinctively readied herself to put up some sort of fight at least, but she had the quiet reasoning that perhaps, taking one glance at the cat who had pinned her, she'd best try reason. It took Millipede a second or two to get out any words but she tried to make it seem like she was at least a little confident in what she was doing, and she was more then sure there was a way to anger someone who was already decently angry. ' I trespassed in search of 'clan-cats'. I assume I've found one.' Millipede had a very brief moment of realising that if this was what the clan-cats in this part were built like she'd get stomped on like a bug, of course she knew not all clan cats shared the same build it was just an uneasy thought. Millipede despised feeling this overpowered, but she gave it the good old try and attempted to throw her legs out and get herself somewhat to her paws if she succeeded. With all her doubts on whether she would win or not if a more full fight did break out, she could at least attempt to run away like she'd planned had it all turned sour. Which would be unfortunate since it meant that she wouldn't necessarily get a second chance.

Dawnstar hissed loudly in reply to the answer. Why? Why do cats do that? There was no way any outsider would find strangers in what land they claimed, so why run around invading others? She didn't bother dignifying her assumption with an answer. Dawnstar was too busy working on keeping her balance as the stranger worked on getting up. Dawnstar reared up, lifting her front paws off the she-cat, and balancing briefly on her haunches to give the molly some time to get her paws underneath her.

However, she'd immediately dropped down aiming to slam her front paws into the outsider's back, and pin her to the ground with a dangerous warning snarl. "Trespassing is not the way to get on our good side." Dawnstar spat, fangs itching to sink into flesh. "You wanted my attention and now you have it." What's so important that you're willing to risk your life for it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
The kit was tired.
No, that wasn't right. The kit was bone-tired and utterly exhausted. Pixie was stumbling and dragging her paws and struggling to keep moving. She needed to stop.

But she couldn't.

After what she'd been through, how could she ever stop again? Pixie was so frightened, but on the outside, she was too sleepy and tired to be frightened. She wanted to go home. But there was nowhere to go.

She was alone and so, so scared, relying miserably on stories to guide her way. Stories her mother told her-- stories of big scary forest cats. These forest cats, she realized, were her last hope. If she didn't find them?

Pixie would die.

@Undertaker

What was with people dropping their hairballs in her territory? Well, actually this one looked like she wandered in rather than was dropped, but still. She noticed the kitten was sporting fresh-looking scars and could guess what happened. Must have tangled with something dangerous and barely lived to tell the tell.

Growing bored of observing the hairball, Dawnstar got to her paws and slipped out of the shadows, padding up behind the kit. "Excuse you, hairball. You're not supposed to be here." The leader's tone was flat as she strolled around the kit. "You look like you got into some trouble." Her eyes were uncaring as she got a far better look at the kitten's state up close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFateSeeker_88 View Post

She growled slowly as she stood still for a few moments, then surprisingly jumping up at you and attempting to tackle you back. She had a puzzled look on her face as she saw you were probably a friend, since she seemed to slightly recognize you from a time she visited here and spied on a bunch of cats in a big clearing. This cat seemed to be dominant the last time she saw DawnStar, and she only heard her name once. She knew this... Group of cats was very territorial and shed had some past with them.
"I'm passing by. It's... Lonely out here, say. I'm from the east. Maybe lookin' for friends."
She said carefully, and almost fearful, also tripping on the word "Friends". She released her, seeing that she did nothing to the other cat and the other cat could have knocked Flower back down if they wanted to. She winced internally, and sat down, open for discussion. She was still tense, her large muscles and small amount of self-training whirring around in her head in case the cat tried to do anything.
"I'm ..Rock. I travel... often."
She mewed in another careful but strong voice, still almost saying her real name and heritage and stories, but she didn't want this cat to know her real reputation.

(Sorry for forgetting! I've been busy lately with inconsistent hiatuses and school... But next week is spring break! Yay! )

[So I was orginally confused with the first chunk of your post until I realized that you were replying to the post for Millipede instead of posting a new starter.]
Avoiding the cat's flimsy attempt to attack her, Dawnstar sank her claws into the soft soil below and shot the outsider a seething glare as she started sprouting out nonsense. It saved Dawnstar from asking repeated questions but also irked the hell out of her. "Uh-huh, if you're just passing through, I'd keep your ass moving then." The leader hissed, clearly in a bad mood, which was not unusual to her.

"I don't give a rat tail how lonely you are, you'll find no friends here." The giant, scarred, brown tabby took a threatening step forward. " Or you can continue testing my patience and I'll add you to my collection of pelts." She still hasn't had the chance to flay anything alive, who knows today that might change that.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:59 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Dawnstar hissed loudly in reply to the answer. Why? Why do cats do that? There was no way any outsider would find strangers in what land they claimed, so why run around invading others? She didn't bother dignifying her assumption with an answer. Dawnstar was too busy working on keeping her balance as the stranger worked on getting up. Dawnstar reared up, lifting her front paws off the she-cat, and balancing briefly on her haunches to give the molly some time to get her paws underneath her.

However, she'd immediately dropped down aiming to slam her front paws into the outsider's back, and pin her to the ground with a dangerous warning snarl. "Trespassing is not the way to get on our good side." Dawnstar spat, fangs itching to sink into flesh. "You wanted my attention and now you have it." What's so important that you're willing to risk your life for it?"

What was with people dropping their hairballs in her territory? Well, actually this one looked like she wandered in rather than was dropped, but still. She noticed the kitten was sporting fresh-looking scars and could guess what happened. Must have tangled with something dangerous and barely lived to tell the tell.

Growing bored of observing the hairball, Dawnstar got to her paws and slipped out of the shadows, padding up behind the kit. "Excuse you, hairball. You're not supposed to be here." The leader's tone was flat as she strolled around the kit. "You look like you got into some trouble." Her eyes were uncaring as she got a far better look at the kitten's state up close.

[So I was orginally confused with the first chunk of your post until I realized that you were replying to the post for Millipede instead of posting a new starter.]
Avoiding the cat's flimsy attempt to attack her, Dawnstar sank her claws into the soft soil below and shot the outsider a seething glare as she started sprouting out nonsense. It saved Dawnstar from asking repeated questions but also irked the hell out of her. "Uh-huh, if you're just passing through, I'd keep your ass moving then." The leader hissed, clearly in a bad mood, which was not unusual to her.

"I don't give a rat tail how lonely you are, you'll find no friends here." The giant, scarred, brown tabby took a threatening step forward. " Or you can continue testing my patience and I'll add you to my collection of pelts." She still hasn't had the chance to flay anything alive, who knows today that might change that.

[ Sorry! You mentioned both of us and I was tired as heck when I made that post, so sorry for not being clear. ]

She knew something like this would happen. But maybe this time, she could make allies. She shook her mane, suddenly realizing she must've sounded like a kittypet again. Dern instincts. She shook it off and used her energy to figure it if she could join.. a clan? She only slightly remembered what it was called, since she'd visited many places with different names. Tribes, clans, and.. rouge clans? Ugh, WHY did she hink so much?! If she is going to join this checking clan, she needed to calm down. She sighed, shaking her fur from the ruffle they had. "I see your desire to slaughter me is.." She paused, thinking of a word, "high." She put it mildly. She didn't know really what to say to make this cat think she'd be useful... Ah! A deal.. hmm.. She looked up at the whispering trees, full of twitching birds and squirrels at peace. She was thinking. Again. She shook it off, realizing a ball of large flame was licking at her fur. "Let's see. You seem to be very territorial, and strong. I respect those kind of people. Now, I've had some experience, and I can also be territorial. We both want the same things. What'd you say... I join your.. erm.. clan?" she emphasized clan as if it were a rare treasure. She tried not to look scared, and she thought she was rather good at it. "I could help you with prey, and protection, and.. yeah.." she said, "And i could possibly be a fine addition to your clan. I ain't desperate, so I could just find my own way." she flicked her ear, realizing she was very messy. She hadn't cleaned her dense fur in a while. It almost itched. She quickly groomed herself, steadying herself to make herself a little bit, even a tiny bit more intimidating.

"Let's say.. a deal?"

[ I had no idea what to put here so sorry for being awkward xD ]
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; March 29th, 2024 at 09:00 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 04:34 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Name: Darkness
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Darkclover
Reason for Joining: Oh boy, where to start. A former RiverClan apprentice, she got exiled at a gathering due to some outbursts from anger issues multiple times throughout her apprenticeship. She then traveled as a rogue for many moons, tried to come back to RiverClan in August 2022. Then wandered around the outskirts and having a sort of “rivalry” with Mistypaw(Now the RiverClan lionheart Mistyshard) and Birdpaw(Who, as you know, is now Birdsnow), she also found many places she called home during this time. However, she was wandering around the area when she came across a clan area. She felt she wanted to join this clan because she felt that there was more to her than just an outsider. Little did she know that this was ShadowClan, the very clan she always wanted to be in in the first place.

Darkness was wandering around the area when she spotted something... interesting. A group of other cats. Maybe this was RiverClan? But it couldn't be, she didn't recognize anyone from there. She walked a little bit closer, eyeing some of the clan members. There's more to me than just an outsider rogue, she thought. Maybe she could check things out? "Hello, is anyone here? I'd like to know what this is" Well, she lied. She did know what this was, she just didn't know what clan this was. It couldn't possibly be RiverClan, and she just randomly stumbled upon it.

// @Undertaker (Do I need to mention you? Idk)

now a dead fisherman

Last edited by stardust.; April 9th, 2024 at 11:06 AM.