Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:02 PM
Prey/Training question
by Windy
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 03:00 PM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 02:49 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 11:33 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default alternative points of data [p]

- Sootkit -
starclan - he/him - 26 moons dead

Stars. This.. isn't daunting at all.
Gazing up at the stark contrast between light and dark, Sootkit could feel his skin crawl. The difference between the divine and the scorned, this was it. Although he'd been dead for quite some time now, he hadn't truely seen it in person, and he had to say, it was both unnerving and breathtaking, more so than even the likes of starclan itself. The way the starlight vanished, and the waterfall effect of the shadows, it was all so dream-like.

Sootkit had no doubt in his mind that this was something he had to do. Limiting his research to purely starclan and the living world would certainly create holes in his knowledge, holes he really couldn't afford to have if he wanted a chance for his solutions to work. A steadying exhale, a pawstep forward, a determined mindset, the tomkit stepped through to the foreign relm.
The easy part is over, now comes the hard part.

[ @glitch - rowantuft ]
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:51 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: alternative points of data [p]

Well. A kit from StarClan had decided to come to the Dark Forest. Rowantuft smirked, showing it's teeth and flexing its claws. "What do you want?" blood hissed, crouching dangerously. It was slightly annoyed that its day had been interrupted. But if it meant that blood got to torture a kit, it was glad to do so. It curled blood's tail around it's paws, prepared to answer any questions blood was asked.
@Apollo.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by ghost.; June 21st, 2024 at 07:51 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2024, 01:49 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: alternative points of data [p]

- Sootkit -
starclan - he/him - 26 moons dead

That was quick. Eyes now adjusted to the dark forests ambiance Sootkit was now about a fox lengths away from a much larger, darker, and potentially evil, cat. A fighters stance, rigid claws, and a very threatening array of teeth. This cat was certainly not one he would've wanted to run into while alive, the thing is, both of them were dead. As far as Sootkit knew no real pain could be felt here, and if he did die he'd just respawn in either moonfall lake or muffledstone tides, so in actuality, there was no need to be frightened in the slightest. Of course, even knowing this, his paws tingled with the urge to flee, and he couldn't help his pelt rise slightly in response.

I will not leave until I get what I came here for.
A slightly shaky breath later, the starry, near glowing, tomkit met the gaze of the dark warrior, with a cold determination. "I only want to chat." he spoke level voiced and clear, without indecency or sass. He had to be respectful, although those in the darkforest arent ones he particularly find nice company, he'd probably be able to find common ground, after all, they are cats just like himself. Sootkit bowed his head "My apologies for barging in uninvited," a small smile crossed his maw, as his blue eyes reseted back on the cat. He hated this. He hated showing others respect without a promise of any in return, let alone being friendly with someone who full well could've killed his clanmates in the past. It almost made him feel sick. He needed this cat to talk though, or he'd have to go further into the forest, with a risk of getting lost. "I figured there'd be a cat over here who was less fluff-brained than the covenant." that was true. Although, it wouldn't be hard to have more than one up on the covenant, the lot of them are daft fools who think they have control over the afterlife.

"of course, if you're no such cat then i suppose i'll have to look elsewhere," with a small sigh he added, as if to himself, but loud enough for the other cat to hear it and, claws crossed, take the bait, "it would be a real shame though, those poor disappearing cats.." this was a shot in the dark, yes, maybe he should've gone with life granting? Too late now, Sootkit didn't really want to have to waste a precious moon respawning, but he might have to if this goes sour.

[ @ghost. - rowantuft ]

Last edited by Apollo.; June 22nd, 2024 at 01:50 AM.