Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old March 4th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default A Trip Through the Territory [ShC]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Another day, another adventure.

There were a few apprentices needing a tour, but he was curious to see who would actually show up. "Meet up with me if you wish to fulfill your territory tour training!" Hawkbite would call into the clearing.

The Commander then sat himself in the middle of the clearing with a thump. His tail wrapping around his paws as he let out an exaggerated sigh. How many apprentices did he really have? One officially assigned. How many did he actually train? Half the clan.

Lazy ass warriors.

His eyes narrowed at the thoughts, but they'd return to their stoic normality when he was approached.

@Demeter - Howlingkit | @Estelle - Smolderingpaw | @Poprock - Goopypaw | @Omari - Midnightpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:25 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Trip Through the Territory [ShC]

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

Did she need training? Absolutely not. Did she care either way? No, her parents didn’t even know she existed whenever her younger and older siblings were around. The only reason they knew she was there was because Howlingkit had managed to always have a comment to make.

Hm. There was no reason to not get in a tour earlier than normal….yeah. This could work. Hawkbite? He was that enforcer guy. He seemed interesting enough, at least to grab her attention. “You.” Calling towards the enforcer, dark grey paws in motion as she planned to jump into his back.

Aiming to land roughly and not trying to dig her 4 moon claws into his fur harshly if she made it onto the sitting enforcer’s back. “My grandmother is always complaining about apprentices never being trained, soooo you can take me earlier than normal and then my grandmother won’t be yelling at you in the future.” She mews.

Baby brain make logic go burrr she thinks as her roleplayer’s brain explodes.

[ @ SuspiciousMindz ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:40 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

...What was a kit doing here? You know what, never mind. He didn't care. Not his responsibility, he was only here to learn his way around ShadowClan territory. After all, that's something the former outsider was going to need should he ever want to make it here. He'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen with that thing. Smolderingpaw decided not to look its way and simply wait until they left.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Last edited by Estelle; March 4th, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:45 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 8 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"Thank you for another opportunity at furthering my training! U-uh! Sir!" Should he salute? No... that was too much. Right? The apprentice fidgeted in front of the enforcer for a moment before settling on a bow of his head.

Should he bow for the little friend Hawkbite had?? "O-oh! Hello there." He greeted the kit with a small smile, watching fondly as she attempted to leap onto the enforcers back. Goopypaw had to commend her bravery; not many would dare to attempt something that bold! Perhaps the key to getting things your way was to possess a certain amount of cuteness? The apprentice didn't need to look in a puddle to know he was no where near "cute". "Horrid" was probably more like it. Oh well. He knew his place. Now to finally explore Shadowclan's territory!
@SuspiciousMindz @Demeter
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
38/100

Midnightpaw made her appearance shortly after the other apprentices–and, er, kit? Trailing behind them quietly. Her green gaze shifted from the other apprentice, up to the kit that was perched atop of Hawkbite’s back. Her blank expression was interrupted for a moment, her nostrils flaring as she huffed out a short-lived giggle.

Her eyes shifted to the other apprentices again. Smolderingpaw was a quiet guy. Well, she supposed she was in the same boat. Goopypaw seemed… Well, different. Whenever she looked at him she couldn’t stop wondering how his pelt got that… Texture. It wasn’t kind to judge based on appearances, though, so she never commented on it despite her curiosities. The boy seemed respectful, although anxious.

“Thank you for another training opportunity, Hawkbite.”

[ @SuspiciousMindz anndddd @Demeter @Estelle @Poprock mentions for you three since she’s staring at literally everyone rn ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; March 5th, 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

OOFT.

The Commander nearly toppled over as Howlingkit landed squarely on his back. In fact, he had to stand to steady himself. So, there they stood, the smallest elite with a furball riding his shoulders. A magnificent sight.

He managed to ignore the prickling of tiny kitten claws in his fur, and merely let out an amused groan. Quite honestly, he couldn't argue the logic without getting into some boring lecture he knew the creature wouldn't acknowledge.

So be it, then.
An adventure awaited!

The rest of the apprentices gathered rather quickly. A couple familiar faces made his brow raise with interest. Where were their mentors? One caught his attention, addressing him as "sir". He nearly flinched at the nickname, only Starrywisp and Silverlark referred to him with Sir. Well, Sir Bits.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Goopypaw and Midnightpaw," Hawkbite replied, bowing his head a little in greeting, mindful of how low he shifted so Howlingkit wouldn't topple off. His gaze shifted to Smolderingpaw, his tail tip twitching with interest. No greeting from this one.

"Right. There's no time to waste!" Hawkbite spoke, raising his tail in a gesture that said follow me. "Howlingkit, you're to remain on my back or head, or what have you. If I don't feel those tiny claws on my pelt, we'll return home immediately," The warning held a playful tone, though a meaningful one.

Hawkbite led the group out of the camp entrance, entering the first -- and most obvious -- location. "Welcome to ShadowClan's Territory! Pretty basic information. We live here; it's dark and swampy and full of history that can be discussed later because it's too much information for a territory tour."

@Demeter - Howlingkit | @Estelle - Smolderingpaw | @Poprock - Goopypaw | @Omari - Midnightpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 9th, 2024, 08:14 AM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
47/100

Midnightpaw's ears twitched at the greeting, and her eyes widened slightly. Woah woah! She immediately dipped her head in return, after all, she was nothing if not respectful. “It's nice to see you again, too, Hawkbite!”

He was a very not-scary enforcer, she had managed to come to the conclusion of on her own time. Not many of the enforcers were very scary in the first place, honestly–he was a favourite, though, due to familiarity.

Midnightpaw was quick to follow, trailing a few pawsteps behind the tom, her eyes shifting from the kit on his shoulders to the territory surrounding them. The general territory was self explanatory but she supposed there was no harm in mentioning it. “Mhm!”

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old March 14th, 2024, 07:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Smolderingpaw was grumpy but obeyed as he followed behind the warrior totally breaking the rules with the kit on his back - even those dumb fishbrains weren't as bad as this... Actually, they were worse. But hey he wasn't the one getting in trouble with the parents! Bleehhhh, learning territories was boring. He didn't like all these cats around him (they smelled bad okay) ...well not really he was just in a foul mood)). But between being all grumpy and moody he looked around to remember these grounds. Hah. Maybe he'll find his father somewhere around here.

Old March 14th, 2024, 10:33 PM
Just A Fossil

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

A low growl escaped his throat when he realized two of the apprentices were following along and paying attention. However, it was short and he moved on regardless of his annoyance. He would offer these classes, but if these apprentices really wanted to make an effort, they would. He couldn't teach them to take initiative for their actions.

He gestured for them to continue following him, leading them to their next destination. It was a fairly quick trip to the next spot. The trees grew dense very quickly and the shadows seemed to rule the area, but a clearing opened up. It was peaceful here. Hawkbite didn't want to dwell here long. Memories flooded back to him, the most recent being the burial of Starrywisp. The hurt in his heart would be refreshed for a moment, but he had to push through it.

"This is the Moonlit Grove. The burial grounds for our deceased. Hunting is frowned upon here, so this is solely a place to mourn and connect with our lost," Hawkbite explained solemnly. He let the apprentices take in the information.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Poprock - Goopypaw | @Demeter - Howlingkit | @Estelle - Smolderingpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:59 AM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
49/100

Midnightpaw followed closely–well, not too closely, as she didn’t want to receive a tail smack like she had when she was still a kit. Moonlit Grove, she thought to herself with the title of the location was revealed. Her nose twitched and she felt a cold rush creep up her back. It was only for a moment though, as it passed quickly.

Speaking of losses made her think of her family. Not that they had died, as far as she was aware. She had never experienced death before but she head experienced loss in disappearances. She wondered which was worse, death or disappearance without answer? She’d find out eventually, surely. “There’s a lot of plants here. Are any of them herbs? Is it frowned upon to collect herbs here, too?”

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]