Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 02:13 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:09 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:06 AM

Old April 24th, 2024, 04:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

The tan and cream warrior had been running behind. A straggler of sorts. She had been reluctant to leave the camp unattended. Between the minks and the unwelcomed presence of a clan as vile as ShadowClan in their territory, the former queen thought it prudent to have some warriors stay behind. Ensure the safety of the clan. This had been her mindset since before the announcement. Before Twilightstar had called for the need of guardians once more, rebranding them to serve a different purpose. No longer mere shields for the clan, they were to be the furious storms that kept the moors safe through more... proactive means.

Dapplebreeze had admittedly teetered. She didn't know what to do here. The spotted she-cat hadn't expected a promotion like this. Even when the guardians had been assigned last, she'd held no real interest in the position. As far as she was aware, she was a warrior first and foremost. She did her all for the clan, and no position or lack thereof would ever change that. But then... where was she meant to be today? Besides Batglare as his second in command, or besides the leader, who lacked a deputy in this most horrid of times?

There had been a bit of a tiff between some apprentices and a warrior. An overeager apprentice had decided to take matters into his own paws. His wish to aid the clan was of course nothing short of commendable at such a young age. A spirit that should be nourished and guided throughout his training. But misguided for now. Too naive to truly understand what the clan needed at this point in time. Seeing the tom she'd considered staying behind for taking care of the situation swiftly, she felt her assurance grow and she took off, hoping she made it to the leader in time.

By the time Dapplebreeze arrived the place stank of ShadowClan, wrinkling her nose as she approached WindClan's ranks. Lightningstorm seemed to be in the midst of communicating with the leaders, no doubt strategizing for the upcoming battle. Considering the many battles the young medicine cat had partaken in, she assumed this would be familiar territory for her, and the leaders seemed keen enough to hear her, allowing her a moment to sit and catch her breath. Her muscles were tense, knowing what they faced now. While the conditions were far from ideal, surrounded by the marsh dwellers as they were... she would be lying if she didn't admit to looking forward to the fight. It would certainly be good practice for when they finally took down the fish breaths at last.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 24th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

"You can take what you kill." Twilightstar agreed with Dawnstar's statement. If she wanted the dead minks it was a small price to give for the blood they'd be shedding. Lightningstorm, as expected, quickly stated her mind on the decision to figure out where to place the medics. From the sound of the two she-cats, they'd each be taking one medicine cat.

"I don't mind if he takes what he needs, I will ask for herbs later in return should we be unable to find them in WindClan or Lightingstorm request them." She replied with a soft nod of her head. The bit about having a small team to help grab injured cats rather than relying on their medicine cats sounds better than Lightningstorm's initial plan of running around with Bravebird.

"Leechscar and Bearpelt. You two will stay on standby with Lightningstorm and Bravebird, and bring in any injured cats who need to be tended to." She told the two she-cat. Lightningstorm might not like it, but it was safer this way. Oh, when did she arrive? Twilightstar gazed rested on Dapplebreeze, quite certain she hadn't been here this whole time. Well, she wouldn't question it, the Fury was here now.

"Now that we have something of a plan set up, let's get the patrols set and get moving." Twilightstar meowed eager to get this over with. "Hawkfur, your battle patrol will consist of Iceclaw, Swiftfire, Blazesong, Warmsun, Adderpaw, Foxpaw, Deadmoon, Dapplebreeze, Sprialtail, Wolffang, Watertail, and Silverrose. Silverrose you'll look after Adderpaw, Wolffang, watch over Foxpaw."

"Fallenmoon, Cloudfur, Larkspring, Springblossom, Maplepaw, Birdpaw, Caterpillarpaw, Crowtooth, Flashfeather, Whisperingpaw, Dreamlight. You'll all be coming with me to Twilight Falls. Cloudfur you'll look after Birdpaw. Fallenmoon, you have Caterpillarpaw. Springblossom you have Maplepaw. Dreamlight, you have Whisperingpaw. Apprentices, you will all remain with the warriors I assigned you." She growled the order and leaped down from the Pine Tree.

"Dawnstar, do you care which medicine cat accompanies you?" She asked the other leader while waiting for the cats assigned to move toward their patrol leader.

[Let me know if I made any mistakes]

@Starphobia [Iceclaw & Springblossom] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @SeonghwasBunnyEars [Fallenmoon, Watertail, Mothcloud] | @Tallstar [Spiraltail] | @wendigo [Maplepaw] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Katiethewolfchild [Bearpelt, Adderpaw, Foxpaw, Birdpaw Caterpillarpaw] | @Estelle - [Silverrose] | @Littlesun112 [Larkspring] @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang] @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Jayden [Cloudfur]
@Desert Rain Frog [Warmsun] | @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightingstorm & Dapplebreez] |@Bean [Flashfeather] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @Mica [Hawkfur] | @blxze. [Blazesong] @Undertaker [Leechscar] | @taillow [Bravebird]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 29th, 2024 at 08:04 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 04:58 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Eggpaw
He/him - ShadowClan

Eggpaw skipple-dippled along with the rest of his clan, eager to show the minks a taste of his claws.
[Filler post; don't wanna miss this.]

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 24th, 2024, 05:13 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw nodded.
[short reply bc I am very burnt out]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; April 24th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh how... Delightful, to be given the honour of being apart of Hawkfur's patrol - accompanying ShadowClan. The vermin. Her enemies - but not, regrettably, not today's enemy. Silverrose forced a pleasant face and gave a stiff nod, heeding the leader's orders. She best behave and do as told, keep an eye on that unruly apprentice of hers most of all. Before finding Hawkfur she would head towards Adderpaw, recognising the younger apprentice in the crowd after a brief moment. This was a different issue she had to pick apart.
"Adderpaw."
The molly greeted, ear giving a flick - she didn't appear particularly pleased with the apprentice, but kept up a polite façade.
"How nice of you to show up. It would be wonderful if you showed the same grace towards your training, hm? I would've liked to evaluate your battling abilities before such an event, but alas."
She sigh, observing her apprentice.
"Be warned, Adderpaw; remain close to me if you wish to fight, we will take on these minks together. Run if the situation calls for it. Minks are vicious and merciless,"
Much like ShadowClan, she thought.
"and will not hesitate to kill. I refuse to see you harmed today, and I hope this may incentivise you to show up to your training when I call you."

[ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Last edited by Estelle; April 26th, 2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 05:26 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
----------------

She watched the ShadowClan cats approach, her expression carefully nuetral. Especially when the hulking mass of Dawnstar leapt into the tree to join Twilightstar. This wasn't a gathering. What right did Dawnstar have to sit in the same tree?

With a curl of her lip, she listened to the patrols be assigned, turning and making her way to stand near Hawkfur. She felt a bit of relief to have some familiar faces among her portion of the battle patrols, like Wolffang and Dapplebreeze, and of course, Hawkfur himself.
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail gave a curt nod to his leader and waited a bit to the side of his patrol.

Mothcloud blinked in confusion.

Fallenmoon looked at Springblossom for help as he was confused.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons

The Fury was unable to keep the disgust off her face as she watched her Clanmates interact and talk with the ShadowClan toads as if they were old friends. Bravebird dug her narrowed gaze into the furs of the cats she caught off the bat - Crowtooth, Wolffang, Flashfeather - and gave a snort. Well, they could talk the toads ears off all they wanted - none of them were getting a word out of her.

Trotting forward now at Lightningstorm's flank, Bravebird glanced up at the two leaders as they spoke to each other. Dawnstar's low growl in response to Lightningstorm's cut in though was met with a seething glare, muscles tense and a narrowed expression that dared the massive leader to try anything. One thing. Bravebird would not break this alliance but oh boy did she see the temptation in ripping her claws once more through that dark tabby fur. At this though she grinned and lifted her chin to stare at the shadow rat, tail lashing once.

She had her own thought on how this should go, but she wasn't the expert here when it came to where the healing would be most effective, so she was okay to let the calico next to her take the lead. Which was easy enough considering she spoke a whole lot of sense. "No minks are getting to us, I can assure you of that. They'll be dead before they get within two tail-lengths," Brave spat, ears flattening as she glanced at the healer.

Distraction though came in the form of Twilightstar speaking once more, and her blue gaze shifted to her leader. Hopefully they were able to take whatever herbs this Mossfreckle used from ShadowClan territory - using them as mink-shields and depleting some of their herb territory stores? Perhaps this alliance wasn't all bad. Hawkfur was called to lead a battle patrol and Brave glanced at the tom. Something squirmed in her chest at the thought of him hurt but she ignored it for now, knowing he was well capable. "Give those minks hell," she called to the tom, letting her gaze rest over the rest of the patrol before flickering back towards the leaders.

Part of her hoped she and Lightningstorm would follow Twilightstar to the falls. As the question hung in the air, Bravebird glanced at Dawnstar once more, making a point to glance over her as if sizing her up. No, she wouldn't fight. She had learned restraint where this alliance was concerned. She was curious if Dawnstar would take Lightningstorm and herself, though, over her own medicine cat. The choice was rather interesting and as such, the lilac Fury was curious for the answer.

[ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [ Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [ Hawkfur - @Mica ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 24th, 2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 06:26 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Ooo, battle patrol! Her excitement built with every pulse of her heartbeat. Thump. Thump.
Thump. OKAY, now she was ready to beat the crap out of some minks. The pain they'd caused
the clan was too harsh, too much. She dug her claws into the earth. And after the battle, she
would ask about if Shadowclan truly ate frogs. They probably did. Frogbreaths! She disapproved
in such meal choice. But then again, the verminous hippity hoppers killed beetles, so she
supposed all's well end's well? Someone had to eat them, and ShadowClanners bravely
banished the small green beetle-eating demons, so she respected their tongue's ability
to survive eating such slime-balls. She marveled in how poetic her voice sounded in her
head about such a silly topic. Well, she didn't think it was that silly. Beetle-eaters were
something to kill, not something to enjoy! But, yet again she thought about how good it
was that Shadowclan banished them into their food-goes-here chamber, a perfect dungeon
for the beetle-deadly, vile evil-doers. Her hatred for all frogs grew.

I'm ready to beat the crap out of some minks. she snarled. The minks had caused
as much harm to her beloved WindClan as frogs did to beetles. Time to maul the trecherous
weasels. They didn't deserve any other sort of title, only the worst. They were the frogs of
weasels! She hoped they suffered in their death. She hoped they suffered A LOT of pain, to
make up for all the deaths and injuries caused by their blood-coated claws, sharp as a cat's.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 25th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Almond eyes blinked curiously as the ShadowClan leader responded to the healer's suggestion, the idea of having to rely on even more warriors to do her job more safely far too foreign a thought for her to have on her own. How could she rely on more warriors when it was clear that they didn't care? That as long as they could pin any and all blame on her they would? That facts didn't matter. That reality was an abstract as long as gossip and blame could run rampant among their pitiful ranks? Much as she loathed to admit it, she could see whichever cats were picked to become a part of this so called fetching team slacking. Why would they risk their lives when there was no glory? No attention to bathe themselves in? Although who knew... perhaps the notion of being able to tell the entire clan how the medicine cat had been helpless and useless without their help would entice them. StarClan knew WindClanners were self centered enough.

Unfortunately for her, Twilightstar seemed to agree with the colossal tabby's proposal, and so Lightningstorm found herself saddled with two more warriors under her command. Mothcloud and Bearpelt. She wasn't overly familiar with either, having worked with Bearpelt only once before and having never heard of this Mothcloud, if she were to be honest. Surprising, as despite her keeping to her den for moons now, she still kept an eye on her would be murderers. The wiry framed molly opted to remain quiet, however, offering only a nod in agreement. It would be best to go through with it and simply fall back to her original plan when the WindClan warriors inevitably failed her, like they so often did.

The spotted she-cat found herself interested once more as the WindClan leader continued speaking, asking Dawnstar which medicine cat she wished to take along? Silly question, innit? Not even her own clan wanted her. As far as WindClan was concerned, she should have been executed or exiled already for a crime she never committed. For crimes some shadow in their own clan had caused yet they couldn't care enough to dig deeper. To find the truth. It was too much work, and there was no more glory to be had from it. Not after the spotlight had been removed from the tragedies that had befallen and led to their clamor for her blood, in any case. So why would the ShadowClan leader want her instead? Why not just go with her own medicine cat? Made sense to go with someone you trusted. Then again, perhaps that was why it was all the same to the lilac feline. She'd learned from Cowtuft long ago, after all, that the loudest words were sometimes the ones that were never spoken.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @taillow [Bravebird] | @Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios