Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

&

-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.
Family: Adoptive brother of Duststorm.

Duststorm arrived outside of the camp just as she saw Teardrop's rump disappear into it. She ran to catch up, the four fish slapping her face as she tried to go any faster. In a few moments, she batted his tail, earning his attention. She could see him smile around the three dead mammals he held in his jaws.
He flicked his tail up and forward, silently inviting her to report in with him.

They eventually found Dusklion, and Teardrop placed his prey down for the few moments he needed to speak to her, kindly speaking for the grey cloud of fur behind him as well.
"Well Sunnyfur, here we are. I'd say Duststorm just about looks like she's more qualified to stay than me though," he gave a playful glance at her fish-filled face.

"We'll take this all to the freshkill pile now Sunnyfur," Teardrop gave a small smirk and curt nod, before trotting off.

Duststorm gave an apologetic glance in Teardrop's place before trailing behind him.

(+4 Fish) from Duststorm, (+2 Mice, +1 Squirrel) from Teardrop.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Sunnyfur. That was a new one. Dusklion snorted at the nickname as she listened to the rest of the report. Seemed like they had caught quite a bit, and the head Lionheart... well, she was impressed. "Good huntin'." she called after the duo as they departed, waving her tail after them. She'd keep an eye on them for the next moon, but as far as she was concerned, they had made up for their lapse in judgement.

[ Duststorm, Teardrop - @/RoboPrism ]

Last edited by taillow; April 29th, 2024 at 10:32 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 10:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

Mothcrash came running through the camp, stopping before Dusklion just as he saw Duststorm and Teardrop leaving.
"I-I'm back! I got a few mice, sorry I couldn't find anything bigger- B-But I saw a fish! It was huge! Bigger than anycat here... I swear!"

He realized how ridiculous he sounded and winced. "I'll... just put these on the pile... Oh, I still have to stay in camp now though right? Because I was supposed to before... but I thought I saw a kit wandering off and it was a leaf.., but that's the only reason I ever went out and got lost-, but I'll finish the chores too, I promise!"

DUSKLION

Shifting her gaze from the last two cats who departed, Dusklion looked now towards Mothcrash. Mice. Disappointment crossed her features but she shoved it down and listened to the rest of the report. "It's somethin', 'n better than coming back empty-pawed. Next time perhaps catch the fish with your claws though, not just your eyes." She offered a tiny smirk and a swish of her tail. "I didn't assign any 'chores' but feel free to tidy up if you see fit - you're dismissed." And with that the small dark tabby waved her tail and stood, padding away.

[ Mothcrash - @/RoboPrism ]
Old April 29th, 2024, 10:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutpaw
He/him - Demoted
Dawn light pierced through the mist, cutting it to ribbons. Frost, cool under his pads, crunched with each step. He just had a small patch of camp wall to fix up, then his punishment was over. He had decided to leave that patch for today, because it had been getting dark -and he was tired.
Troutstone exited to collect some fresh reeds, then got back to work.

Some time later, the grey tom was laying in a patch of sun and grooming his pelt, the task complete. When he spotted the head Lionheart, he padded over to her with a dip of his head. "All of the walls are nice 'n patched up," he reported. But he didn't want to leave it at that. "I hope we can still be friends, after this," he said, before he could change his mind. Last time, they had left off well, and he didn't want to lose that. She just has to accept that I am not gonna change who I am.

DUSKLION

It was obvious how much more calmer Dusklion was with some time and distance placed between herself and the situation with the outsiders. Fades was better, healed and alive, which left the dark tabby relieved in a sense. Despite this she still hadn't forgotten about Troutpaw's transgressions. They replated on a loop in her head as she watched the demoted warrior approach with narrowed eyes.

"Good. Glad to hear it." She had figured that would be all, but there was more her Clanmate wanted to say. It made her muscles tense up. "I can understand not all cats are up for killing, 'n I'm not gonna push you to do that. However," her tone grew more serious as she narrowed her eyes, "that doesn't mean you don't fight for RiverClan. Those outsiders posed a threat - they attacked Fades with the intent to kill. Our code states to not kill in battle, yes, but rogues 'n loners 'n the likes live outside that code. They will kill you given the chance. In those situations, I hope you'd choose yourself 'n your Clan over some morality issue."

Giving a grunt, Dusklion just gave a twitch of her whisker. "Well I don't consider us enemies, 'specially since you're a Clanmate. Just want to see you fight like one." A beat, then another, before she sighed softly. "Your punishment is over, 'n I'll grant you your name and warrior status back, Troutstone. You're dismissed."

[ Troutstone - @/MockingRabbit ]
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:09 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Stars alive, there were a lot of cats from this last patrol round that needed to be punished. Fadingsun was glad that Dusklion would be handling this stuff going forward; as much as he enjoyed organizing patrols, he hated having to deal with the slackers who couldn't be bothered to do the job assigned to them.

Owltalon had given him an alright excuse for failing to report her patrol; she'd been let off with a harsh scolding, but he'd refrain from punishing her this time. Any further slip-ups, however, and her position would be in danger. As for everyone else, Fadingsun had punishments in line for them.

Starting with the other two cats who had been on Owltalon's patrol, he gruffly said, "Mudsmoke ( @burntToast ) and Slatestripe. When Owltalon failed to report that you all had finished your patrol, one of the two of you should've stepped up and reported it. Lack of communication can't be happening, especially when it comes to the WindClan border. The two of you are to go out into the territory and collect some honey for Mistyshard. Don't bother coming back until you have as much as you can carry."

Slatestripe flattened his ears at Fadingsun's scolding; truth be told, he'd assumed Owltalon, as a Lionheart, was responsible enough to report the patrol herself. However, given how short-tempered the leader had been lately, he felt it best to keep his mouth shut. A younger him would've argued, but time and life in the outskirts had wisened him quite a bit.

"Cloudheart ( @JackHunt_17 ) and Clovershock ( @ChaosBringer. ). The two of you never reported your patrols. Because of that, I have no way of knowing whether they were ever completed or not. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of slacking off, particularly because it very well could've endangered this Clan. The two of you are demoted to the rank of apprentice for a quarter moon. You'll be known as Cloudpaw and Cloverpaw during that time. As is the case with normal apprentices, you aren't to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you."

Morningmimic, Caveclaw, and Braverusset were the other cats on those patrols. Winterpaw had been assigned, too. but Fadingsun would let the apprentice's lack of reporting slide since it was the first time. Perhaps he ought to be harsher on apprentices who didn't do their job on patrols, but as long as they didn't cause problems or disappear partway through he was willing to grant some leniency.

Not for the warriors, however. "Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ), Caveclaw ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 ), and Braverusset ( @braveleopard. ). Even though your patrol leaders were negligent, you should've stepped up to make sure the patrol was reported. I want the three of you to go out and find as many cobwebs and sticks as you can carry. Bring them back to Mistyshard. With war looming, we need as many supplies as possible."

[ If you have a legitimate OOC reason why your cat didn't properly complete their patrol, please let me know ASAP. If your cat was tasked with gathering honey/cobwebs/sticks, their punishment is due by 11:59 Eastern on May 19, 2024. If you need an extension, please ask me before the deadline. Failing to complete their punishment will result in further punishment.

If your cat was demoted, they may come speak to Fadingsun on this thread when the specified time has passed, and he will grant them their warrior status back. Let me know if you have any questions! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 11th, 2024 at 11:10 PM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 09:45 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

He should of expected as much from his last failed patrol.he really thought that Owltalon, being a lionheart and all, wouldn't need 'help' reporting the patrol back to Fadingsun. Well guess he was wrong about another cat- again. Atleast this one didn't end up dead and mutilated, he thought as he scowled.

Oh whatever, collecting honey was a reasonable punishment for failing to commit to his patrol so he would deal with it and this time he wasn't going to stand around and wait for Slatestripe. Did that last time and it stole some their precious time. Honey, now where could you find honey in the their territory? It wouldn't be near lionsbeach you rarely saw bees there. If anything it would be territory not near water, bees didn't like water. He'd think he could survive a trek to rugged range, last he'd been he saw plenty of bees there.

With a snort of discontent, mudsmoke headed towards the clearing exit. he had spotted slatestripe nearby but didn't bother to call him. If he was smart he would follow, other wise he could go find honey on his own. Mudsmoke couldn't careless, recent events have left him in a somewhat bad mood. He'd just get this over and done with.

TAGS:
-Slatestripe [@occultation]

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Clovershockpaw

Cloverpaw nodded, staring at their paws. They'd been negligent and useless for their clan. They'd do better in the future. They'd make it right.

[Short, i got that timed electronics]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 13th, 2024, 03:10 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

-----------

Caveclaw sighed. It was fair and understandable, they had no reason to complain.
She stood up and started to head out. Before leaving, they checked with their eyes for Braverusset or Morningmimic. If they all went together, they would most likely find more than just one cat could find. But, if she couldn't spot the other two cats, she could easily go alone.

-----------

@Ladiebugg - @braveleopard.

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 13th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.