Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw padding along with the clan, following fairly closely. Excitement filled her eyes for this Gathering. She was sure this would be her last one as an apprentice, so she had to make the most of it. She'd been avoiding mingling with the other clans her entire life, but perhaps she'd change it up this once? It was hard to know with this young cat.

Her paws led her alongside Skunkstrike. She had taken to the warrior recently and always found herself near her, despite what her invisible friend might say about it. Treepaw would offer the warrior a greeting smile before running off to find a seat before anyone else showed up.

@Tiabirb - Skunkstrike mention

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Usually Sparrowpelt was a little more eager for these Gatherings, but he wasn't too sure this time around. He simply wanted to tend to Drizzlecloud. She had other duties and now he had two apprentices so he needed to straighten up his act as a warrior to fulfill their training. Thinking of the two apprentices, he was glancing around, wondering where they could've scampered off to. Were they coming this time around? He'd need to introduce the two since they would be sharing some training sessions. He also believed they'd be getting along well, they both had similar disabilities. Communication would be straight forward for them and Sparrowpelt, thanks to learning from Mushroompaw.

@Omari - Drizzle mention | @ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Sheeppaw

Mushroompaw(61/100)

Mushroompaw walked to the gathering with his clan, his fur softly prickling. He hadnt been here in a while.. 'Sparrowpelt!' He thought excitedly as an idea popped in his head. The small apprentice got down into a hunters stalk and stalked over to his mentor before pouncing, hoping to land on the warrior's back.

@SuspiciousMindz @Katiethewolfchild @Omari

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:32 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

shrikepaw dove into the gathering, ready for trouble. heck yeah, the other clans had no idea what was coming for them. except… they weren’t there. losers! they weren’t supposed to be late for the gathering! shrikepaw was supposed to get to hear all the cool stuff, but if no one was hear, there was nothing to do! so for now they’d wait, staring angrily at one of the entrances into lionsbeach. no one would escape their wrath.

pawsteps came from behind them, and the apprentice spun around, eyes wide at the sight of the cat entering. no way. that was, without a doubt, the biggest cat shrikepaw had ever seen. their mouth fell open, eyes wide as she leapt upon the rock. wowza. with a sudden jolt, shrikepaw tensed. this was kinda scary. why were there so many of them? how was there so many scents? where had they been the whole time? how big was the world????

oh well, new friends! turning back towards one of the entrance, shrikepaw stared, slackjawed and standing, waiting for the remaining two clans to arrive. shadowclan was too scary, they’d mess with them later.

[ open ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
3/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

She stopped and saw a she-cat talking to her. Alpinepaw turned around and shouted, "Both!" Alpinepaw had seen her in camp a few times but never interacted with her.

Mudblaze - @Peril

Mudblaze | ThunderClan Warrior

The warrior's ears flicked and she nodded. Both? She remembered her first gathering. At least a little bit. It was well over a year ago now, though. It had to be. She just smiled and nodded.

"You are... Alpinepaw, right? New apprentice, eh?"

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
8/100

Hmm, so as soon as she caught Silentpaw in the act of watching her he'd act like he wasn't doing anyhting and turn to the other she-cat who had appeared next to him? How pathetic. Good thing she had no serious interest in him anyways, otherwise her heart might’ve shattered into a million pieces...and that was called sarcasm, what a wonderful thing it was.

Soon growing tired of their exchange of not so discreet looks, the plumy furred she-cat began raking her cyan gaze across the crowd in search of a familiar face and soon made out her mother, the angry one(as she silently called Heronpaw), and one of the happy ones(As she called most of her remaining siblings.) None who piqued curiosity, so she just wearily continued her grooming.

@nyx @Starphobia

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 9th, 2024 at 01:41 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:15 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————
Daintydoe ~ The Little Lion…
~ A ThunderClan Warrior ~
| A white she-cat with a brown chest and green eyes. |
——————
DaintyDoe was a bit late, for she needed a drink of water. She looks for someone to chat with…
——————
Mentions —> @ N/A
This post is: *Open*
——————
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:09 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sheeppaw noticed her mentor from where she was sitting next to Beetlepaw. Walking over to him the 11 moon old smiled at him. Another apprentice was also there. @ChaosBringer. @SuspiciousMindz
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:15 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Kit || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

He side eyed Howling -er Heronpaw. She was always so... bleh all the time. Why?? They had a great life, great parents, and a great greemaw who was leading their great clan to this great gathering! Everything was great!! Was it the announcements that freaked her out so bad??? Maybe he should start listening to those...

Quietpaw and Birdpaw were next on Moon's judgement list. Quietpaw was - well quiet, and Birdpaw was Birdpaw. Enough said. The idiot couldn't even walk 3 steps without trip-- OOF! No he did not just faceplant! NO HE DIDNT!

Then finally was Momma and Greemaw. Both seemed a bit... bleh. But a different bleh than his oldest sister. For Greemaw it was like a... uhhh like a spiky bleh. For Momma it was a droopy bleh. They're probably sick of stinky Birdpaw or something. Moonpaw nodded at his thoughts as he entered the extremely stinky clearing. Ya, this was probs all her fault.

It was time to chase the blehs away with the best medicine of all! MOONPAW! Ignoring the weird smelly cats and his weird smelly siblings, Moonpaw began his trek up the Seastones - determined to wiggle up next to Momma.

"I'M COMIN MOMMA!!! NO MORE BLEH BLEH!!!" Woah, this thing was high!!

@Rose No need to respond to this if you don't want to, he can literally just fall right off LOL

Last edited by Poprock; April 9th, 2024 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb @hades.

Crowpaw couldn't remember the last time he had gone to a Gathering. All the ones he had participated in before ended with him yelling at someone or crying into another warrior's pelt. This time would be different though. He had promised to meet with Sweetsong during this moon's Gathering, so that was exactly what he was going to do. ThunderClan was the first to arrive, then ShadowClan. Oh, yippee. Dawnstar was still at the head of the most rogue-like Clan in the forest. But honestly, why was he surprised? She had been the leader long before he was even an apprentice.

WindClan and RiverClan have yet to arrive, though. It was still early into the night though so the other two Clans were bound to show up. I may not like going to Gatherings, but I can't break a promise I made. It'd be wrong. And so... he sat down on the next available spot that was far away from any ShadowClanner, though still decently close to his Clanmates in the event the Gathering heated up and a fight broke out. Of course, he wasn't saying a fight would break out, but ShadowClanners were known to be aggravated by the littlest of things. Unless something changed, of course.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 9th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:29 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post

——————
——————
DaintyDoe was a bit late, for she needed a drink of water. She looks for someone to chat with…
——————
Mentions —> @ N/A
This post is: *Open*
——————
Dragonflycliff walks over and says, "Hi, Daintydoe."
She smiled at a ThunderClan face.
(sorry short, gonna do longer later)

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 9th, 2024, 01:04 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————
——————
DaintyDoe returns the smile and sat down. “This evening seems to be quite fine already… Hopefully it’s treating you well?” They had walked the same path, yes, for they were in the same clan, but ones cats experiences may change depending on the view they have. While DaintyDoe had a pleasant walk here, the other she-cat may have had another experience. It’s always kind to ask.
——————
Mentions —> @hermeswind
——————