Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 11:19 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:06 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:55 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 10:47 PM
Splitpaw Art Request
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:45 PM

Old Today, 09:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Throwing Shade (Private)

Oh SHADEPAW! Shrewstep yowled, as impressively as such a small cat could yowl. He was being melodramatic again (partially because he was fairly certain it would piss his apprentice off and he was nothing if not contrary at times), but they were going to get down to the serious business now. Shadepaw might need to use hunting skills sooner but Shrewstep was fairly certain she would put any natural fighting ability to the test and attack him if he didn't get a move on with her battle training, so they were going to get started with that. Started. Then they could do a bit of hunting, but some basic striking and whatnot could also help her in dispatching her prey. Also he wanted to see if she'd be a bit more cheerful if she got to throw her claws around a bit.

Actually, that was something to consider. Maybe he ought to let her try a bit of claws out stuff eventually. Not right away, not before he'd sort of casually inquired with Mossfreckle, but certainly at some point. She seemed the type to enjoy it, and whether he had enjoyed them or not his not-so-friendly (read: actively hostile) fights with Frogfang had improved his skills measurably. So yeah! Battle training! We're going to head out into the forest a bit and try a bit of fighting. Maybe that'll brighten your grumpy face up! he purred, before turning to head out of camp. Oh, she DEFINITELY hated him. But like....it was funny. Sue him! (he was lucky cats had no judicial system, otherwise he would owe serious child support and also have several restraining orders)

When they got to a decently secluded spot, he spun to face his apprentice. Stars, she was going to be bigger than him soon, wasn't she? Ugh, he hated this. Alright! The first thing we'll work on is just...hitting. Claws sheathed until you know what you're doing, and I want you to just...try and hit me. I'll dodge a bit, and then I'll start hitting you back once you whack me a couple times. Also known as 'once he got fed up of being a living punching bag'. Regardless, whacking would be done by both parties and he was ready for it, hopping slightly on his toes in something like a sports ready stance as he got ready to try and dodge. Oh, and remember you can swing both paws at once! he added hastily. You might be able to catch me off guard that way! Shrewstep really wasn't helping his case, now was he? @snowflake.