Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM
So a Crow and a Skunk walk...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:05 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:02 PM

Old November 1st, 2023, 08:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

ShadowClan there's a hole in my knowledge

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade had quickly caught voices going around the clan, so that she'd quickly taken notice of the Kit Curriculum's teachers and its tradition, something she had never heard of until she'd joined Shadowclan. How unfortunate that I won't be able to join as a kit. But she wasn't the type to let opportunities go loose, and she was determined to acquire as much knowledge as needed to live here.

There was one particular cat she was looking for, a certain white she-cat called Nightshiver. A name that makes me think of shadows sneaking up on me, although there is something sweet and delicate about the first part.
As soon as she detected the cat with two different eyes and a white pure pelt, she greeted her with a quick dip of her head as she was used to.

"Greetings, my name is Lynxshade. And you must be Nightshiver. I was looking for you."
The cat she was looking at appeared so delicate in opposite to other clanmates she'd seen, especially the most scarred and ruthless-looking. Was she as gentle as she seemed, or had she gotten Dawnstar's attitude? She hoped not.

For a moment, she wondered whether someone had actually taken notice of someone like her. Was she even the only cat coming from outside to join this clan? Dawnstar hadn't wasted any time welcoming officially her in front of the others, so she wasn't sure anyone had actually paid notice of her.
"I've heard you teach Clan History to the kits, and I was wondering if you had any time for me. You see, I've just recently joined Shadowclan and... well, I still need to figure out many things on my own."

She waited patiently in silence for the she-cat's response. If she refused, she could still go and ask someone else. Surely Shadowclan couldn't be full of rat-mannered cats from the bottom to the top?

Old November 5th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: there's a hole in my knowledge

It was quite a surprise. You see, Nightshiver rarely had visitors. Nightshiver rarely spoke to anyone, in fact, courtesy of her lack of connections. It never quite bothered her... Or at least, she didn't think. But it did mean that she was easily caught off-guard when felines did decide to strike up a conversation with her. And Lynxshade was no exception.

As the forever queen ducked out of the nursery, she was met with a mostly unfamiliar cat. Though, she was mostly surprised to learn this feline had been looking for her - was this a new queen moving in? Or, oh dear, was she in some sort of trouble...? Nightshiver wouldn't dare imagine what it might be, but nervous as she felt, smiled all the same.

"I... Am."
Before she could think to question what this feline might need, Lynxshade already answered the question, and some tension in her shoulders disappeared. Ah, that explained her lack of sighting of this feline - save for during meetings - though, Nightshiver rarely left the nursery, it wasn't too surprising.
"So... You want... a.. lesson..?"
She asked to be sure, but a soft smile already decided that, although not customary, the queen didn't mind giving a lesson to an adult.
"Did.. you... want to... know.. about.. anything... specific?"

[ @Wingnettle ]

Last edited by Estelle; November 5th, 2023 at 05:54 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 11:22 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade noticed Nightshiver's tension but said nothing, deciding instead to sit down and make herself more comfortable. Maybe the white she-cat would just relax while speaking. In any case, it was really peculiar to meet this kind of personality in Shadowclan. And it was even more strange that a cat like her was ruled by Dawnstar, who was so different from any other cat Lynxshade had ever met.

"...Well, I've heard rumors. I know there was a huge battle with Thunderclan over Sunkissed Creek just before I joined, and that Shadowclan won. But... cats aren't really interested here in talking about past facts. They're pretty... closed to themselves, if I can say so." She smiled politely, trying to sound as much pacific as she could. Was Nightshiver afraid of her? Her name really suits her...

The truth was actually, Lynxshade had found herself extremely curious of Dawnstar's past. That cat was surrounded by complete mystery, and she was pretty sure that no one would be allowed to ask her about such useless matters. She seemed... very practical.
"And what about Windclan and Riverclan? I was wondering if Shadowclan had any conflict with them, too, in the past." And it would be useful to know how to behave at my first Gathering, as well. She knew it was a diplomatic situation, and that she needed all the knowledge she could gather before meeting with other clan cats.

The gray and black she-cat tucked her paws under her chest and curled her tail around her, patiently waiting for the "forever queen" to begin the tales. Curious green eyes scanned her shy gaze.

Last edited by Wingnettle; November 8th, 2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ah, Nightshiver sat down, thought rummaging at Lynxshade’s words. She gave the warrior a weak smile, still friendly, and a silent question if she would sit as well – this may take some time.
“I,,, cannot,,, s,,say,, much a-about,, sunkissed,, creek and,,, the battle,, with,, ThunderClan. I’m,,, sorry. But,, I c-can,, tell you,, a little,,, about,, Icestar – and,, conflicts. Of,, that time.”
She offered softly, giving a gentle smile as she awaited confirmation. Once that was received she took a deep breath before commencing.
“Icestar,, began to,, lead us a-after,,, a,, leaderless period. StarClan,, gave a sign about,,, her, and,,, Crowtail – her deputy. She was,,, Iceheart, before. Though,, Crowtail d-did,,, not last, and,,, the better part o-of,,, my memory has,,, Beastspark,,, as,, her deputy – Crowtail’s,,, successor.

From,,, the v-very,, beginning. Icestar,,, did not,, get along w-with,, Lionstar – RiverClan’s,,, leader, and. The same,,, went for,, our clans. Skirmishes,,,, arguments, trespassing,, border,, pushing – denial. It,,, led to RiverClan,,, raiding o-our,,, camp. Ah, twice – i-in,, that time, I believe. During,, that first,, raid of,,, Icestar,, leadership. She lost,, a life,,, to him. But also,,, retaliation,, raids.

These,,, tensions,, continued t-to,, grow – but,,, there ware,, also issues with,, with ThunderClan. I,, think,, Icestar found,, them too,,, too,,, disorganised? Among,, other issues,,, surely,,, it led to us attacking,,, their camp. But other than,,, that. ThunderClan,, wasn’t her,,, main f-focus. Some,, s-say,,, she was,,, blinded,, by pride. Others,,, say she,, wanted what – what,, is best,, for ShadowClan – it,, depends,, who you asked, then.

There was,,, a,,, moment w-where,,, WindClan had,, to take refuge in,, the Mourning Ruins, that,,, structure? Before,, it was,, burned down. Several WindClanners,,, joined us t-that,, day. Upon,,, Icestar’s,, offer, I,, believe. But – that,,,, wasn’t our,, only encounter,, with,, WindClan. Moons,, later – they attacked,,, us. They,,, chased us. Off,,, our territory, out,,, of our home. We,, were meant to refuge at,,, the structure in,,, Mourning Ruins, but,,, it had mysteriously gone,, up i-in,,, flames – killing,, several cats, hence,, the name. Mourning,,, Ruins, must,,, must be one of,, the last pieces of,, territory that,,, belonged to our,,, old territory.

In that,, moment. Much to our,,, surprise,,, it was former ThunderClan,,, leader Flintspirit – Flintstar,,, - who came,,, to help us. He showed us,,, some grounds where we,,, could temporarily reside,,, before he,,, vanished.

The first,,, and o-only,, meeting held there. During,,, then. Ebonyfang, Icestar’s,,, niece,, was made a,, warrior a-and,,, medicine cat,, apprentice under,, Irisflame. Beastspark,,, was a-also demoted,,, in favour of,,, Dawnstar – Dawnstripe, back then. Icestar’s,,, daughter. But,,, only,, moments later – a warrior, erm,,, warrior.”

She couldn’t say it.

“She came,,, and,, pushed Icestar,, off the tree and,,, and killed her. In the,,, process. She fled,, and was,,, never caught. Dawnstar,,, became leader,,, that,, very moment.”

Maybe she should’ve elaborated – the self-inflicted scar across her face, the threats and uprising. But she couldn’t find the voice to, she didn’t.. See the point in Lynxshade knowing.

“Dawnstar,,, found this,,, territory and,, brought us,, here. From that,,, moment,,, on,,, her strife was,,, with WindClan – our feud,,, with RiverClan,, died down. There kept,, being disputes,, skirmishes – issues,,, between WindClan,, and ShadowClan. I don’t,, remember,,,, the details. But. Dawnstar,,, took WindClan over for,,, some time. Before,, Twilightstar,,, reappeared and,,, took her clan back.

It is,,, blurry. For me. After,, that. But,,, I heard ThunderClan was,, struggling. For,, a while. Leaderless. So,,, a warrior had asked,, Dawnstar to,,, take over – which,,, she did – until,, she g-got,,, well, no longer,, s-saw,, the point.”

She paused, looking at Lynxshade for any questions and reaction.
“I’m,,, sorry. I can’t,,, tell yo,,you,,, more.”

[ @Wingnettle ]