Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 02:05 AM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Everyone finder

All my characters need some interactions right now! (minus Worm, he's got enough going on lol)

!! click their names to see their bios !!

First we've got Dandelionmane of Thunderclan

They just got an apprentice, but have nothing else going on for them.

Friends:
ANY CLAN

- This role is unlimited. Dandelion is a friendly cat but can be quite the overthinker. They hate lulls in conversations, constantly feeling the need to fill in the silence with whatever thoughts pop into their head. They're generally easy to get along with though.

Crush(es): ANY CLAN, Thunderclan leaning

- Dandelionmane is a hopeless romantic, they're constantly seeking love causing them to jump from partner to partner on their journey to find the one.

- I'd like at least one of these crushes to result in a failed relationship and an accidental litter. The other parent of the kits can either co-parent with Dandelionmane or choose to not be in the kits' lives at all.

Mate:

- This cat has been patient and has finally made it past Dandelion's indecision. They've won over their heart and they will become mates. Their relationship can start out well or rocky, but in the end, you're the one Dandelion has chosen.

Other:
- If you have any other ideas feel free to drop them below!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up we have Cherrywood of Shadowclan

She's got a couple of plots going on right now, the major one being a kit she abandoned, will be joining Shadowclan. She will pretend this kid doesn't even exist and that they aren't hers.

She also recently was assigned her first apprentice. She's indifferent about him, but he's the future of shadowclan so she has to try her hardest to make sure he's not useless.

One-Sided Crushes: ANY CLAN

- Cherrywood is love-repulsed, they could never imagine ever falling in love with any cat. Their child was a mistake from a fling with some loner. Despite this though she does tend to flirt with whoever she can, enjoying the attention that she gets. The relationships can either end in them hating each other or remaining friends, up to you/the situation!

Parent of their future litter: SHADOWCLAN ONLY

- Her ways have finally caught up to her and she finds herself pregnant with her at the time mates. She can't just abandon this litter though, not without their father knowing about it. I'd like for the other parent to be excited, likely smothering Cherrywood with how much they're fussing over her.

Friends: ANY CLAN

- Cherrywood is a generally friendly cat, though her relationships all seem to be very transactional and professional. Her friends are more just clanmates who she would choose to go out on patrols with before the rest. If in another clan she may visit them if she happens to find them at a border or something.

Other:
If you have any other ideas for her lmk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then we have Daywhisper of Windclan

She's a friendly, flirty she-cat who loves talking and making friends.

She's the mother of two kittens, Fallenkit and Hollykit, who are soon to be apprentices. Their fathers are a set of brothers she was seeing around the same time. Fallenkit is her mate Crow's and Hollykit is his brother's Snape's kit. She has yet to tell Crow, but is preparing herself to tell him soon.

ROLES:

Friends: ANY CLAN

- She's willing to talk to any cat, and is an open book. If you ask her anything she'll answer to the best of her ability. She's a little naive and is easily manipulated which has gotten her in trouble in the past.

Crush: WINDCLAN ONLY

- Being away from her mate is hard, she finds herself lonely without him being in her clan and ends up meeting your cat. Her and this cat grow close very fast, and Day's feelings delve into romantic very quickly. Whether these feelings are mutual or not is up to you. It could perhaps result in a secret future litter.

Other: Let me know if you think of anything else

No form, just toss your cats and ideas and mention me!

♥♥♥♥♥

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; Yesterday at 06:49 PM.