Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:30 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:27 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:21 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM

Old April 6th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Fallenpeak relations & interaction finder >:3

Hi everyone, this is a finder for my Riverclan warrior Fallenpeak! :3

Fallenpeak has a rougher exterior, covering up her sensitive nature with sarcasm and her sharp sense of humor. Even though she can be a bit fierce, she is actually very easily flustered, often leading to her taking a strong interest in the ground. Under her mask of harsh words she is empathetic and caring (however much she may deny it), and if some cat she loves were to do something stupid, she would probably go on this long rant ending in her beating them up for it.

As for her appearance: Fallenpeak is a fluffy rosy brown and white tortoiseshell she-cat with yellowish amber eyes and a soft face. She doesn't much like her face, she insists it makes her seem like she's still a kit or something like that (her complaints about it are often different every time).

Sooo, I need some relations for her! ~

Friends- (0/5)~ Her only close friends, may be a bit picky! (RC)

Parents- (0/2)~ Preferably AMAB, don't have to be together now, may be picky!

Siblings- (1/5)~ Any gender, should be 24-29 moons old. (Blossomleaf- @LuvWarriorCats247 )

Acquaintances- (1/infinite)~ No specific requirements, could be cats she mildly likes to cats she's mildly annoyed by, just cats she knows! (Mistshine- @Quacky)

Enemies- (0/2)~ Could just be really annoying cats or a complete jerk. (RC)

Former mentor- (0/1)~ Maybe they're still pretty close, or not! (RC)

Anyway, here's the form!

Name-
Age-
Clan-
Wanted role-
Detailed physical desc.-
Personality-
Relationship with Fallenpeak-
Other-
Mention- @Streamtail

Oh yeah! I'm also looking for some interactions with her, here's the form for that!

Name-
Age-
Clan-
Wanted interaction-
Detailed physical desc.-
Personality-
Mention- @Streamtail

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 19th, 2024 at 11:40 AM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
Default Re: Fallenpeak relations & interaction finder >:3

Boop!

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 9th, 2024, 04:05 PM

Bleep! <3

Click only one |

Old April 13th, 2024, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

Name- Blossomleaf
Age- 26 moons
Clan- RiverClan
Wanted role- Sibling
Detailed physical desc.- Blossomleaf is a long-haired she-cat with fur that hangs around her and makes her look almost shaggy. She's got dusky brown fur with cinnamon colored dots sprinkled throughout. She has a warm golden gaze, although walls often come down around her expression.
Personality- Blossomleaf is an optimistic cat that often takes it upon herself to cheer up others. She usually puts this in front of her own needs, and will readily go a couple days without speaking for someone she loves. She's hotheaded and will charge into things unprepared, but rarely shows any regret for her actions, unless someone gets hurt. If she's ever sad, it doesn't show behind her wall of quick wit and talkative demeanor. Blossomleaf is fiercely loyal to her family and friends and disregards rules easily, especially for them. She sees rules as nothing but fiction made to keep order, so rarely feels remorse for breaking them.
Relationship with Fallenpeak- I think that Blossom could be a close sibling of Fallenpeak's, and that Fallen's beatings after she breaks the rules could balance out her wild side. I'm hoping that they can be tight, but if you'd rather they be more distant I'm up for anything!
Other-I don't know how much this matters to you, but Blossomleaf is still pending.

Hoping we can make this work!!
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
Name- Blossomleaf
Age- 26 moons
Clan- RiverClan
Wanted role- Sibling
Detailed physical desc.- Blossomleaf is a long-haired she-cat with fur that hangs around her and makes her look almost shaggy. She's got dusky brown fur with cinnamon colored dots sprinkled throughout. She has a warm golden gaze, although walls often come down around her expression.
Personality- Blossomleaf is an optimistic cat that often takes it upon herself to cheer up others. She usually puts this in front of her own needs, and will readily go a couple days without speaking for someone she loves. She's hotheaded and will charge into things unprepared, but rarely shows any regret for her actions, unless someone gets hurt. If she's ever sad, it doesn't show behind her wall of quick wit and talkative demeanor. Blossomleaf is fiercely loyal to her family and friends and disregards rules easily, especially for them. She sees rules as nothing but fiction made to keep order, so rarely feels remorse for breaking them.
Relationship with Fallenpeak- I think that Blossom could be a close sibling of Fallenpeak's, and that Fallen's beatings after she breaks the rules could balance out her wild side. I'm hoping that they can be tight, but if you'd rather they be more distant I'm up for anything!
Other-I don't know how much this matters to you, but Blossomleaf is still pending.

Hoping we can make this work!!
Accepted! Blossom sounds pretty similar to Fallenpeak, I think they would be really close! ^^

(Sorry I didn't see this earlier, there wasn't any mention!)

Click only one |

Old April 17th, 2024, 03:52 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Accepted! Blossom sounds pretty similar to Fallenpeak, I think they would be really close! ^^

(Sorry I didn't see this earlier, there wasn't any mention!)
That's great, I'm so excited! And don't worry about the mention, that was on me, apologies!
You can post a starter if you want, I'll follow your lead!
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Name- Mistshine
Age- 23
Clan- Riverclan
Wanted role- Friend or Acquaintances
Detailed physical desc.- A is a tall and lean, curly-haired tom with His curly bangs cover his pale green eyes, A deep blue-gray coat with a white chest, underbelly and muzzle that are complemented by his black ears and tail.
Personality- Mistshine is a very charismatic and feminine tom, often enjoying putting flowers, of shiny rocks in his own and others' pelts. He can chatter in oblivious bliss for hours and cats can simply leave without him even noticing although he may seem self absorbed, he's is a tender, gentle and caring soul who can't see others upset he just tends to be a bit air-headed sometimes. he enjoys giving gifts and is a bit flirtatious.
Relationship with Fallenpeak- Mistshine would probably follow Fallenpeak and chatter on and on whether she wanted to hear it or not. Mistshine a bit emotional I think if Mistshine and Fallenpeak were friends he push her to be outwardly kind cat, he can be a bit dumb and would probably hear a lot of her rants weather there friends or acquaintances.
Other- He's still pending
Mention- @Streamtail
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacky View Post
Name- Mistshine
Age- 23
Clan- Riverclan
Wanted role- Friend or Acquaintances
Detailed physical desc.- A is a tall and lean, curly-haired tom with His curly bangs cover his pale green eyes, A deep blue-gray coat with a white chest, underbelly and muzzle that are complemented by his black ears and tail.
Personality- Mistshine is a very charismatic and feminine tom, often enjoying putting flowers, of shiny rocks in his own and others' pelts. He can chatter in oblivious bliss for hours and cats can simply leave without him even noticing although he may seem self absorbed, he's is a tender, gentle and caring soul who can't see others upset he just tends to be a bit air-headed sometimes. he enjoys giving gifts and is a bit flirtatious.
Relationship with Fallenpeak- Mistshine would probably follow Fallenpeak and chatter on and on whether she wanted to hear it or not. Mistshine a bit emotional I think if Mistshine and Fallenpeak were friends he push her to be outwardly kind cat, he can be a bit dumb and would probably hear a lot of her rants weather there friends or acquaintances.
Other- He's still pending
Mention- @Streamtail
Accepted! Whether they're friends or acquaintances, do you mind seeing how they mush in an rp to decide? I'll put him as an acquaintance for now, if that's alright. ^^

Click only one |

Old April 18th, 2024, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
That's great, I'm so excited! And don't worry about the mention, that was on me, apologies!
You can post a starter if you want, I'll follow your lead!
Sure thing!

Click only one |

Old April 18th, 2024, 12:38 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Accepted! Whether they're friends or acquaintances, do you mind seeing how they mush in an rp to decide? I'll put him as an acquaintance for now, if that's alright. ^^
I don't mind at all, but should they start out as friends/acquaintances or be meeting for the first time?