Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 03:08 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:08 AM
Hanging Vines and Fading...
by isla
Last post by isla
Today 03:04 AM
Schools back in session...
Last post by isla
Today 02:58 AM
“The forest is where the...
by isla
Last post by isla
Today 02:37 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default BUG BASH ☆ PRIVATE

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

For the fourth morning in a row, Mosquitokit has woken up outside of his nest.

What little of the sunrise that can make into Shadowclan's nursery-burrow stretches across the reedy tangle of him, slouched and pretzeled like some alien thing in an ink-dark puddle on the soft floor of the nursery. His hind legs are still elevated in the plush moss, but everything else has spilled right out.

He's gotten much too big for it, is all.

Compelled to do a favor for the queens with larger litters, and feeling obligated to show a little independence from the one who'd been gracious enough to foster him until he'd been weaned, Mosquitokit has proudly slept in a tidy little moss bed that is considerably smaller than the ones the queens keep themselves and their litters in. Unfortunately for Mosquitokit, though, he's about doubled in size since making that decision—and it's nearly all leg. Combine the growth spurt with some general nighttime squirminess, and you get a puddle of young cat spilling out across the floor each morning.

It's as he's groggily untangling himself from himself that Mosquitokit thinks, not for the first time, of just how ready he is to move out of the nursery. Then he thinks: stars, I hope I didn't trip anybody!

Once he's right-side up and briskly bathed, it's right to considering the day's agenda. There's a recent promise he needs to uphold, a mission that's been eating at his mind—so it's no wonder that's among his first thoughts once he's properly awake. Make new friends. Don't get hurt.

Well. Alright. Mosquitokit steals a deeeeeep breath in and shoves it right back out as he gets to his feet. Alright!!! It can't be hard. No: it won't be hard. These things are all about, uh, outlook. And if your outlook's good, then so will everything else be. Mosquitokit can't remember if an elder said that or if it was someone's mom, but he's feelin' like today might be a perfect day to put that sentiment to the test. Holding that brilliant and positive outlook tightly in his mind, a flashlight carving out the path ahead, he marches right out there and—

Ope, he's staggered over his own feet and nearly toppled back onto the ground

"Okay, uh, redo," Mosquitokit whispers privately, getting his paws back under himself while his outrageously big ears go hot with embarrassment. That part can't count. He clearly just wasn't thinking positively enough.

@seeingstars ; WORMKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 12:15 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: BUG BASH ☆ PRIVATE

Wormkit • He / It • Shadowclan Kit • 6+ moons
~~~
Wormkit woke up early, the sun hadn't even risen above the horizon before he was stretched and exiting the nursery. His mother had moved back to the warriors den so he'd taken over her old nest. It was lonely though, so he tried not to be in it unless he needed to sleep.

The smoky black and white spotted tom let out a gentle sigh before rising to it's paws and stretching, looks like it was going to be another early morning. The slightly above average sized kit quickly and quietly weaved through sleeping queens and their litters to exit the den. It picked a small mouse from the fresh-kill pile and settled in a mostly hidden spot to enjoy his meal. After it finished, the sun was finally peeking over the horizon. It sighed, 'aaaand that was all i had to do today.' He thought to himself

It disposed of it's breakfast's remains then looked around camp for a place to catch the warmth of the rising sun. Wormkit finally found a spot and settled in, rolling onto his back exposing his silver belly to the rays of the morning sun. It had it's eyes closed firmly and probably looked to be sleeping to anyone who saw it, but despite that he was always listening. It's how he kept himself entertained while waiting to be assigned a mentor.

It'd heard Misquitokit leaving the nursery but remained silent, it's eyes shot open as it heard the other tom's near stumble. The apprentice aged kit's gaze landed on their clanmate, the tom visibly relaxed after he was sure Misquitokit wasn't about to land on him. He noted it seemed the tom had whispered something to himself, though Wormkit couldn't make out the words. He flashed his clanmate a friendly smile "Hey Misquitokit" He said, giving him a nod in greeting.

{ @nyme }

!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 01:07 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit's sharp face snaps upward as though he's been caught in some act, ears airplaning down and eyes moon-wide as he stares and stares at Wormkit. He'll get a better at this someday, but today he looks like a criminal in a searchlight.

"Uh." Is his first, initial response. Helpless and hopeless, Mosquitokit stands and stares and stares and stands. It's not that he's frightened or anything, just that he hadn't actually been ready for an interaction to land so effortlessly at his paws. That positive thinking comes at you fast. Now, like a dog who's finally caught its own tail, he isn't really sure what to do.

...three, four, five...sixseveneightnine...

So for a little bit, there, he just counts Wormkit's speckles. It's a favorite pastime of his, analyzing coats. No deep rationale or philosophy behind it, he just likes to do it. He also likes to focus on tiny, meaningless things like this instead of dealing with stuff that's too hard to deal with—like a totally normal greeting from a clanmate, for instance.

teneleventwelvethir—

No. Okay. Okay. He squeezes his eyes shut to blot out the tempting spots and tries to forget what number he was on because now all he's doing is staring and staring is rude and rude cats can't make friends. Mosquitokit squints his eyes back open and commits to eye contact. Oh. But, see, there's even something interesting to puzzle over, there. Wormkit's eyes are two colors. Despite seeing its spotty coat around the nursery plenty of times, Mosquitokit's realizing just now that he hadn't ever noticed this detail. Wormkit's got two completely different eyes. How neat.

"Why are your eyes like that?" He blurts, wondrous. It doesn't take him long to start floundering, appalled at his own tactlessness: "I me—, uh, hey too, Wormkit. I mean, just hey. S—, um, sorry. About your eyes. Not like, like, not sorry that they're um, like that, just s-sorryaboutaskingabout...them...?"

This is a terrible start, but to Mosquitokit's credit, he's at least good at digging his heels in. He's staring pointedly over Wormkit's ears—since he evidently can't trust himself to be normal if he looks at the other cat head-on—and furiously gameplanning how to fix this mess he's just talked into being.

"They're cool!" He grits out. The least he can do is make sure that Wormkit knows he's not trying to be mean or anything.

@seeingstars ; WORMKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 01:43 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Wormkit • He / It • Shadowclan Kit • 6+ moons
~~~
The smoky black cat stared back, head tilted. It was unsure if it should say something or if that would make things weirder. As more time passed it shifted awkwardly, what was he thinking? Did I do something weird? Do i have a feather or something on my face?

The tom's thoughts raced and now it realized it was staring, it shifted it's gaze from Misquitokit's eyes to his paws, only returning upon hearing the other's question.

'why are your eyes like that?' The apprentice aged kit was taken aback by the question, he wasn't offended or upset, just surprised. He never really thought about his eyes, nor did it see them much. It watched as Misquitokit's attempted recover, a giggle escaping past the kit's maw as he waited for Misquito to be done speaking. The question almost forgotten by the end of his Clanmate's words "My... eyes?" He paused, tilting his head. what does he mean my eyes? What's wrong- oh- right. He thought to himself, remembering he'd been born with one yellow and one blue eye.

After a silence that probably only lasted a few heart beats but felt like an eternity he spoke "Well- The yellow one is just like my mama's eyes... I don't know about the blue one... I assume it's the same colour as my dad's... never met him so i wouldn't know, as for why, I can't answer that one at all" He gave a half hearted shrug, his tail swaying gently behind him.

He liked this guy so far, he seemed to be a bit rambly but Wormkit didn't mind that all too much. He sat down, looking on at the other tom, he'd seen Misquitokit but hadn't interacted with him all that much, but with his friends all being apprenticed now it was giving him time to meet new cats.

{ @nyme }

!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!