RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM

Old April 28th, 2024, 05:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mistyshard’s one eye opened wide as she watched Roseshard be carried into her den. What the hell... how did her clanmates always get themselves into such trouble? She couldn’t have a day of peace anymore at this point. Fell out of a tree, chasing a squirrel. Well this was just great. She hadn’t seen Marigoldleap around camp recently so asking the former medicine cat for help unfortunately was not an option. It’s fine.. she could handle this herself... it was her job, after all. Relying on others would only cause her to fall deep into that hole she’d once been in again.

At least Roseshard had been awake sometime during the two feline’s journey to her den. She let out a loud breath and nodded to Blackfrost, gratitude evident in her gaze. “...Thank you for bringing him here. Yeah, you can... get something to eat... I’ll handle this.“ It felt weird to say that, not knowing if she actually could handle this or not. The silvery healer took a few deep breaths before directing her full attention to the hurt tomcat. There seemed to be nothing too serious except for a few bruises and gashes, until it came to Roseshard’s head. ”Oh my,” she murmured under her breath.

“Roseshard, can you hear me? I’m just going to place my paw under your head, test the waters very gently, okay? And then I’ll need you to tell me how it feels, what you can remember. After that I can give you some poppy seeds to help with the pain and make you fall asleep but I need you to be conscious and aware for a few more moments.” With a nod she attempted to slip her paws under the warrior’s head, trying to locate the major bump and get a reaction out of the warrior.

Wether that was pain or recognition... she would see. However, she did hope he remembered or felt something, because that’d mean he wasn’t completely lost.

[ @lark. @MockingRabbit ]

// #mistyhealing \\

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 28th, 2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:32 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

LILACPAW
ll She/Her ll 7 Moons ll RC Apprentice ll
8/100

-----------------------------------------
"Cut the ending. revise the script. the man of her dreams is a girl."

----------------------------------------------

"MISTY MISTY MISTY MISTY MISTYMISTYMISTY MISTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" the white cat yowled as she rushed into her former mentors den. Wow. It was weird. So many stinky smells. And plants. A lot of plants. "How the hell does she stand this all day?" Lilacpaw muttered to herself, crinkling her nose. "MISTYYYY GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NEW..... PLANT CAT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DO NOW!" she yowled. Honestly, Lilacpwa didn't care how loud she was. If it got her attention, that was all that matters. Like... Fading had took her mentor away to work with PLANTS??? LIke, how stupid was that? Whats soooooo importaint about plants that there is a role dedicated to it????? like, soooo stupid, right? Lilac was about to give Mistyshard a piece of her mind.

[ @starry - Chaos girl has arrived ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 28th, 2024 at 02:32 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:33 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | Silver Tongue |

How truly and terribly annoying that was, it was supposed to be easy and a quick taking care of skittering pests but instead, it left Spiritbunny nursing a pawful of wounds that were starting to sting quite a bit. After taking care of the body, and by that she means dragging it to where it belongs out in the outskirts, she found herself stumbling back into through Riverclan's territory and padding through the camp and into the medicine den. This was her first trip in with Mistyshard as the new medicine cat, previously the warrior had no thoughts on her. Sure her long apprenticeship was interesting but not for very long and outside of that Spiritbunny has had little to no interactions with her... oh wait, there was that patrol though, but that was hardly anything to really justify calling it an 'interaction.'

The warrior came into the den and peered around the space, holding her injured paw up to her chest. "Mistyshard, dear, where are you? I have been left with an injury or two."
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 3rd, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

LILACPAW
ll She/Her ll 7 Moons ll RC Apprentice ll
8/100

-----------------------------------------
"Cut the ending. revise the script. the man of her dreams is a girl."

----------------------------------------------

"MISTY MISTY MISTY MISTY MISTYMISTYMISTY MISTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" the white cat yowled as she rushed into her former mentors den. Wow. It was weird. So many stinky smells. And plants. A lot of plants. "How the hell does she stand this all day?" Lilacpaw muttered to herself, crinkling her nose. "MISTYYYY GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NEW..... PLANT CAT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DO NOW!" she yowled. Honestly, Lilacpwa didn't care how loud she was. If it got her attention, that was all that matters. Like... Fading had took her mentor away to work with PLANTS??? LIke, how stupid was that? Whats soooooo importaint about plants that there is a role dedicated to it????? like, soooo stupid, right? Lilac was about to give Mistyshard a piece of her mind.

[ @starry - Chaos girl has arrived ]
Her “not a day of relaxation is possible theory” was really proving to be true. Mistyshard whipped her head around when a loud cat rushed into her den, not waiting for any invitation to come in... she frowned a little, looking Lilacpaw up and down, but there was no injury. ”What the hell,” she muttered under her breath and gave her former apprentice a questionable look. There were hurt patients in here, cats trying to sleep... what did Lilac think she was doing?? Misty narrowed her one deep amber eye slightly and forced her lean frame to get up. A stern look was on her maw as she approached Lilacpaw, putting a paw on her mouth. She didn’t need any loudmouths jumping in here and bugging her about the most stupid things possible.

Of course she wouldn’t mind spending time with her former apprentices if they asked her nicely and calmly, but this was just unacceptable. Especially the way Lilacpaw adressed adult cats. There wasn’t a shimmer of respect. Her tail lashed angrily and she put her paw down to adress the young shecat. “Lilacpaw. I don’t know who you think you are but I’m going to need you to shut that maw of yours right now. There’s injured cats in here who need rest, cats who have gone through so much you can’t even imagine. Either you shut up, give me some respect, or you get out of my den right now. And no I’m not being 'harsh' with this, there’s cats in here that require peace and you’re very much disturbing it.” Her brow quirked upwards as she awaited a reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

How truly and terribly annoying that was, it was supposed to be easy and a quick taking care of skittering pests but instead, it left Spiritbunny nursing a pawful of wounds that were starting to sting quite a bit. After taking care of the body, and by that she means dragging it to where it belongs out in the outskirts, she found herself stumbling back into through Riverclan's territory and padding through the camp and into the medicine den. This was her first trip in with Mistyshard as the new medicine cat, previously the warrior had no thoughts on her. Sure her long apprenticeship was interesting but not for very long and outside of that Spiritbunny has had little to no interactions with her... oh wait, there was that patrol though, but that was hardly anything to really justify calling it an 'interaction.'

The warrior came into the den and peered around the space, holding her injured paw up to her chest. "Mistyshard, dear, where are you? I have been left with an injury or two."
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]
The silvery medicine cat pricked her ears as a warrior entered her den. Spiritbunny. Ah, finally someone who adressed her normally and with respect. She offered the molly a small smile and dipped her head in greeting. “I see, I’ll take care of those.” Her amber gaze swept over Spiritbunny’s body and she was able to locate the injuries pretty quickly. The bitten front paw didn’t look too good but other than that the wounds appeared to be pretty easy to treat. “I will go get some herbs, be right back.” A curt nod was directed towards the warrior, then she sprinted into the herb storage.

Light on her paws, she returned with cobwebs, moss and marigold dangling from her maw. Her paws were working fast as she first soaked the wounds with moss, then chewed marigold into a poultice and spread it across the scratches as well as the deeper front paw wound. She was careful not to be too rash with her movements in order not to hurt Spiritbunny. Then she grabbed the cobwebs and wrapped them around all the wounds covered in marigold. Once she was done she stepped back, surveying her work. “Is the pain bad and do you need poppy seeds or do you suppose you’ll be fine?“ she questioned.

[ -2 cobwebs, -2 marigold ]
#mistyhealing

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Last edited by starry; April 29th, 2024 at 04:55 AM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 03:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

Mosspelt padded into the medicine den, following the leader's orders. She didn't know what it meant if she lost her memory, only knowing what it feels like. "Um- hello Mistyshard, sorry to bother, but I can't seem to remember anything before that... thing happened. I don't even remember what my name is! Please, I don't know what to do... is there anything you can do to help? Mosspelt sat in the entrance, waiting for Mistyshard.

Deuteronomy 31:6 ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Old April 29th, 2024, 08:17 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Satisfied that Roseshard's predicament was in capable paws, Blackfrost excused herself. There was a juicy trout on the fresh-kill pile that was calling her name... her nest might be next. She supposed she should go back for Roseshard's catch too, but that could be handled later, when she wasn't so exhausted...

@starry @MockingRabbit /// sorry for mentions, wasn't sure whether it was needed so I played it safe!

Last edited by lark.; April 29th, 2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:41 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @starry |
——————

☘︎ Deep breathing… Very deep breathing. The hustle to the fresh kill pile had already tired her out more… Pebblesplash begins to doubt her usefulness, especially with this breathing issue… She knew it was most likely permanent, but how in the stars could she work around it? She finds what she assumes to be an empty, out of use nest and lays down in it, taking a few moments to calm her breathing and mellow out. “You know, Running may have not been the best idea… I just didn’t think I would still feel the affects from how I died…” as smart as she was, she was already making bad decisions…

☘︎ “Thanks for not… ripping off my ears… I sure would have torn myself a new one if I was in your position… but I needed to get back as soon as possible… We… RiverClans got a problem out on the territory… I saw rats, about 15 of them scavenging our territory,” Although she was talking, her breathing was getting a lot better. Sure, the damage was bad, but she was young, so her recovery was quick. Pebblesplash continued to rest up. “15 rats may not sound that bad, but rats can kill. If we leave them to multiply, they could take out some of the clan. I don’t want to see anyone else die,” She pauses…

☘︎ “uh… Excuse me, but do you have any water?”

——————
Notes: Rats was a pre-discussed plot by OCC and I! Something small.
——————
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:36 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard’s one eye opened wide as she watched Roseshard be carried into her den. What the hell... how did her clanmates always get themselves into such trouble? She couldn’t have a day of peace anymore at this point. Fell out of a tree, chasing a squirrel. Well this was just great. She hadn’t seen Marigoldleap around camp recently so asking the former medicine cat for help unfortunately was not an option. It’s fine.. she could handle this herself... it was her job, after all. Relying on others would only cause her to fall deep into that hole she’d once been in again.

At least Roseshard had been awake sometime during the two feline’s journey to her den. She let out a loud breath and nodded to Blackfrost, gratitude evident in her gaze. “...Thank you for bringing him here. Yeah, you can... get something to eat... I’ll handle this.“ It felt weird to say that, not knowing if she actually could handle this or not. The silvery healer took a few deep breaths before directing her full attention to the hurt tomcat. There seemed to be nothing too serious except for a few bruises and gashes, until it came to Roseshard’s head. ”Oh my,” she murmured under her breath.

“Roseshard, can you hear me? I’m just going to place my paw under your head, test the waters very gently, okay? And then I’ll need you to tell me how it feels, what you can remember. After that I can give you some poppy seeds to help with the pain and make you fall asleep but I need you to be conscious and aware for a few more moments.” With a nod she attempted to slip her paws under the warrior’s head, trying to locate the major bump and get a reaction out of the warrior.

Wether that was pain or recognition... she would see. However, she did hope he remembered or felt something, because that’d mean he wasn’t completely lost.

[ @lark. @MockingRabbit ]

// #mistyhealing \\
He watched Blackfrost pad away, and he was alone with the medicine cat.
Oh my, she said.

Was it really as bad as that? It hurt like the stars themselves had cursed him, but surely it wasn't too serious. Conscious and aware; he could do that. Roseshard nodded, even though it sent a spike of pain through his skull, like a bolt of lightning. She reached for him and he winced at her touch. "It hurts," he rasped, relaying the information she asked for. "I remember falling, and hunting before that. I don't think I have forgotten anything." His words seemed hazy.

Poppy seeds sounded good, now.
Herringclaw would disapprove. A waste of the medicine cat's herbs, he would have said. Bear the consequences of your stupidity, and learn from them.
He would also call it weak, and dishonorable.

But Roseshard's father was dead now, and he didn't have to listen to him anymore.
"I'll take the seeds," he mewed.

A reliving of a past mistake
"Get out of our territory, mange-pelt!" Roseshard's voice rang through the clearing, startling the kittypet from her sunbathing. She rolled to her paws, pelt -that was definitely free from mange, and actually quite pretty- spiking.
"I wasn't doing anything!" She squealed.
Yes, get her off! Make her never come back! He pleaded to himself.
"I don't care!" His body yowled at her. "Get of RiverClan land!"
He didn't give her a chance to react. Roseshard felt his claws unsheathe as he pounced toward her. The kittypet gave another squeal, and pelted to the border, Roseshard hard on her heels.
The chase ended abruptly when she crossed over. Roseshard stopped and sat down at the edge of the border, expecting her to continue running.
But she didn't. The kittypet turned and sat down a few fox-lengths ahead of him.
"You are kinda rude," she mewed, flanks heaving.
No, no, no! Don't talk to her, don't reply! But his younger self couldn't hear him, and he was forced to listen as he remade the biggest mistake of his life.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:57 PM

Mistyshard squinted slightly as a shape entered her den, soon recognizing it to be Mosspelt. She tipped her head as the warrior waited at the entrance, signaling for her to come in completely with a flick of her tail. This seemed to be... memory loss? This was an interesting case, and if she was going to be honest, she had no idea what helped against these types of internal issues. A frown appeared on her maw and she shook her head, trying to think of something. But there was nothing that came to mind.

"I fear there's not too much I can do for you..." She let her amber gaze sweep around the den. "There's an empty nest you can settle in.. can you walk steadily? Oh.. your name is Mosspelt. Would you like some water? Perhaps that can help clear your mind." The healer carefully studied the molly as she waited for a response.

[ @WCUEhoneyfur - Mosspelt ]

Pebblesplash's state was really not good. Mistyshard surveyed the shecat, trying to locate the issue. It was pretty obvious there was something wrong with the breathing... but what was it? And was there a remedy? A little frustrated by not knowing what to do, she scowled mainly at herself. She knew that honey could soothe sore throats, but did they have any of that here? A quick glance over the herb storage told her no - they were completely out of stock. How amazing.

"Pebblesplash, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do in this situation. How about I ask around and try to find a remedy to this condition you have and you rest in here?" Her light silver tail flicked in the direction of a fresh, empty nest. Misty would have to keep an eye on this breathing problem.

Just when she was about to get to work trying to find a remedy, Pebblesplash mentioned rats. In the territory. Oh great, they really couldn't catch a day without any problems. The medicine cat lashed her tail and gestured for Pebblesplash to get up again. They could not just let this problem reside without doing anything. "You'll get your water later. Get up, we're traveling to Fadingsun's den and letting him know of this," she mewed through one narrowed eye.

[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash ]

[ This is a WIP, I will get to other posts later ]

Last edited by starry; May 2nd, 2024 at 03:01 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 03:55 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Fadedshade
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Fadedshade padded carefully into the den, her limp heavy. The pain rocketed up her leg every time she stepped. “Mistyshard?”

@starry - Mistyshard