Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:06 PM
CLAW V.S. THE CLANS
by Kaida
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 09:02 PM
Summer Bingo!
by BEAR.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:00 PM
a bed of heather to rest...
Last post by wolfie
Today 08:59 PM
Dogs have Claws?[P]
Last post by Kaida
Today 08:58 PM

Old Today, 01:20 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Bouncing out of the blue{Training thread}

Bluestrike sat in the clearing, paws tucked beneath him. His apprentice would be here any minute! He was excited! This would be his first ever apprentice. Bluestrike flicked his tail proudly, realizing he had forgotten the apprentice's name.
@bigbxdwolfz
Old Today, 07:08 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: Bouncing out of the blue{Training thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike sat in the clearing, paws tucked beneath him. His apprentice would be here any minute! He was excited! This would be his first ever apprentice. Bluestrike flicked his tail proudly, realizing he had forgotten the apprentice's name.
@bigbxdwolfz

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw slowly pads forward. Every single day of his life, his sister slash littermate had been excited about being an apprentice, and she had always tried to convince him that it would be the greatest thing ever. But now he was actually trying it out? It was nowhere near as fun as he hoped, no, instead, he was nervous and sweating buckets, hoping he wouldn't make any mistakes. He wondered if Daffodilpaw was going through the same experience right now. Was that even important?

"I'm ready, Bluestrike." Bouncepaw sits down on the grass. He just needed to get his apprenticeship over with, he thinks to himself. He could do this. The thought helps calm him down.

What were they going to learn?

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 07:09 PM.
Old Today, 07:19 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw slowly pads forward. Every single day of his life, his sister slash littermate had been excited about being an apprentice, and she had always tried to convince him that it would be the greatest thing ever. But now he was actually trying it out? It was nowhere near as fun as he hoped, no, instead, he was nervous and sweating buckets, hoping he wouldn't make any mistakes. He wondered if Daffodilpaw was going through the same experience right now. Was that even important?

"I'm ready, Bluestrike." Bouncepaw sits down on the grass. He just needed to get his apprenticeship over with, he thinks to himself. He could do this. The thought helps calm him down.

Bluestrike purred. Bouncepaw was here! He hoped that he would be able to train this little apprentice right! We are going to tour the territory today. Bluestrike told him gently. He was proud to have an apprentice, even though his nerves were getting to him. Follow me. Bluestrike managed to say, with a flick of his tail.
Old Today, 07:28 PM

Quote:

Bluestrike purred. Bouncepaw was here! He hoped that he would be able to train this little apprentice right! We are going to tour the territory today. Bluestrike told him gently. He was proud to have an apprentice, even though his nerves were getting to him. Follow me. Bluestrike managed to say, with a flick of his tail.

[Bouncepaw]

A tour of the territory? Bouncepaw prepares himself in advance to get all future details memorized- he wasn't good at memorization, so it may take him multiple tries.

Unlike this name, Bouncepaw does not bounce or jump, instead he pads after Bluestrike and follows his instructions.
Old Today, 08:22 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bluestrike pads through the forest, stopping at the first destination. This is the Sky Glade! He sniffed the air, his whiskers quivering.We should probably get moving, because hawks and other large birds live here. Bluestrike shivered. He wouldn't want his first apprentice to get eaten by a bird! Twighlightstar would kill him!Do you have any questions before we keep going? Bluestrike asked gently.
@bigbxdwolfz
Old Today, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Bluestrike pads through the forest, stopping at the first destination. This is the Sky Glade! He sniffed the air, his whiskers quivering.We should probably get moving, because hawks and other large birds live here. Bluestrike shivered. He wouldn't want his first apprentice to get eaten by a bird! Twighlightstar would kill him!Do you have any questions before we keep going? Bluestrike asked gently.
@bigbxdwolfz

[Bouncepaw]

He swerves his head around, smelling the unfamiliar scents in the air and engraving the place and directions to it in his mind. As his mentor said, the Skyglades were filled with peculiar scents- likely the large birds he mentioned.

"If this place is dangerous because of hawks and large birds, why do warriors come here? Why did we come here?" Bouncepaw asks bitingly. He wasn't really mad, he just wanted to know.
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]

He swerves his head around, smelling the unfamiliar scents in the air and engraving the place and directions to it in his mind. As his mentor said, the Skyglades were filled with peculiar scents- likely the large birds he mentioned.

"If this place is dangerous because of hawks and large birds, why do warriors come here? Why did we come here?" Bouncepaw asks bitingly. He wasn't really mad, he just wanted to know.
Eh, we mostly come here to hunt, and we stay clear of the birds. Bluestrike mewed, giving a thoughtful glance at Bouncepaw. And all apprentices must take this tour. He added.