Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:34 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:25 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:24 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:01 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 10:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Written in ink on gentle hearts

...What was she doing? She shouldn't. Should she? But when she thought about turning back, her chest tightened with concern - more concern than she already felt. She hadn't spoken to him in some time; not since she found out about his sister's passing. Did he even want to see her? A second-guessing mind plagued her thoughts, teased her wants and preyed on her hopes. But here she was, a (mostly) peaceful nursery behind her, wet moss carefully held between her jaws, on her way to see him. To check on him, she told herself, to see how he was doing in the hopes that he wouldn't mind her presence; or was awake at all.

She had heard it, be it from warriors outside, gossiping queens or babbling kits. Such news spread fast - a seemingly unconscious commander of the enforcers brought to the medicine cat's den - it was difficult to escape such news when your days are spent within the clan, only ever listening to conversations, rarely partaking in one. And from the moment she heard, her mind was filled with nothing but concern. She had duties to tend to and his treatment to take into consideration as she proceeded with her day, heart heavy, knowing he must need his calm and Larkfire the space to work.

But now, here she was. Much later and heart beating fast, standing still in front of the den she found herself entering only when truly necessary; her memories here were far from peaceful, if nostalgic by the scent. Glancing inside, she saw little life;
"I'm... sssorry.., m..."
Her voice trailed off, quietly, almost a whisper. Her eyes had fallen on the one she sought; her heart dropped, seeing the fresh injuries, though treated, and the state he was in. A deep breath, and without much thought, Nightshiver found herself picking up the little bundle of wet moss as she dared pad over to him.

She slowed down, and she stopped. Gently laying down the wet moss at his side. Maybe she should've brought him something to eat instead, or as well, or... But silly as it was, perhaps she was afraid it would be a repeat of Moonkit, all that time ago - she knew, now, that it was simply because the kit had eaten too much in too little time, and Hawkbite was a grown warrior. But she was concerned. She did not want to bring him further harm. She wasn't certain, yet, if he was asleep or awake, or still unconscious. Leaning down she gave his cheek a gentle nudge, a silent question. Was he alright? Was he awake? He was alive, much to her relief. Still, it was with much hesitance and concern that she allowed herself to sit, tail tightly wrapping around her paws, and anxiousness tingling her fur as she watched him, just for a few moments - just for a few seconds, simply breathe. Simply, be alive.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old March 30th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Written in ink on gentle hearts

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Being confined to the den wasn't something Hawkbite was pleased about, but he respected the medicine cat enough to listen. It was a helpless feeling, though. He should be doing more important things, but his stupidity left him here to heal and left a warrior dead. He was so mad at himself for that. There was nothing he could do to take it back either, so he had to live with it. Had to remember each day with this new scar that he'd failed yet another warrior.

His dreams were disturbed. Nightmare after nightmare followed him into his sleep, he was restless these last couple days as he laid there. Today was just another one of those, but instead of being awoken by a nightmare, he was awoken by a familiar presence, a gentle nudge on his cheek. Lazily, he blinked the sleep from his eyes, processing the figure that sat near him.

How long had it been? A couple moons now? His heart lurched as he focused his gaze on Nightshiver. He could only lift his head so high before the scabs on his neck pulled and ached. "Ni- Nightshiver?" he murmured, a small frown tugging at the corners of his mouth. How was he supposed to feel right now? He wasn't really sure. His body chose for him, tears welled at the edges of his eyes and he averted his gaze. This was so similar to the last time they'd interacted, tears spilled at that time too.

"I-" He had so much to say and no words to say it. Instead, he let out a dry cough, wincing at the strain it caused his neck. Being unconscious for a couple days left him feeling so dehydrated. Unfortunately, he didn't have the full strength to get up and go yet. Soon, though. He would soon.

@Estelle - Nightshiver

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

He moved, and the queen’s heart skipped a beat. She watched with care as eyes opened, breath stopping in her lungs. She knew he was alive, she could see him breathing. And yet, watching him open his eyes and speak her name – she could barely stop from the wetness blurring the corners of her vision.
“d-don’t,,”
She whispered, hurriedly, when he lifted his head.
“Don’t,,, st,,strain,,, yourself.”
She followed up, leaving her sitting position to lower to his level, laying on the ground. Tears were in his eyes, matching her own, a worried frown across her face.

She wanted to tell him, how concerned she had been. How relieved she was to see him alive and well. ...Somewhere, she wanted to wrap her paws around him and hold him close just as she did last time they spoke. But before she could say anything, his dry cough cut through the air. The sound pulled her out of her daze and her eyes fell on the wet moss she had brought. Ah – gently, she nudged it closer.
“I,,, didn’t,,, know. What,, you c-could,, stomach, so – ah – it’s,, silly. Maybe. But,,, w-we use,, this with,,, young,, kits when,,, when,,, they tran,,transition from,,, milk to,,, water a-and,, prey – or,, just,,, when needed.”
Her expression grew a little awkward, knowing warriors didn’t normally use moss to drink.
“You c-can,,, drink,,, from it – though.”

The forever queen lifted her gaze from the wet moss to meet his, the worry evident in her eyes as she watched his every move, tears prickling the corner of her eyes.
“I-”
She began, cutting herself off to take a breath.
“I’m,,, so,,,, relieved you’re,,, alive.”
Her voice shook. The fears that he might not have survived resurfacing – but he was here, in front of her, alive. She had been so scared. Scared she would lose her one and only friend, again. She didn’t want that to happen.

Her maw opened to speak further, but no sound came. Don’t leave me. Don’t disappear like they all did. She wanted to tell him; but she didn’t feel like she had the right to – she didn’t feel it was alright. Instead, her maw closed again and for a moment she hung her head low, a paw reaching out to lay on top of Hawkbite’s should he allow, a silent act of support. Of reassurance that he was alright.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite blinked with confusion when the moss was presented to him. At first, he hadn't realized she brought it for him to drink from. It made sense, really, but his brain was so clouded that he couldn't process that thought. Instead, he let her explain and listened carefully.

Oh, the forever queen. Always doting on the kittens. It made sense for her to compare this to something she did with kittens. He didn't mind though. He was far too thirsty to dwell on the thoughts. His mind raced with the need for water and so, he leaned forward and began to lap from the moss. The crisp feeling hydrated his tongue and throat, soothing the coughs that threatened in his chest. There was a moment where he'd pause and blink gratefully at Nightshiver before he'd continue.

He didn't even notice when she struggled to speak, too busy quenching his thirst. Hawkbite, however, did notice when the gentle paw touched his shoulder. Only then did he process the significance for her. Pulling away from the moss, the Commander craned his head, wincing at the tenderness from the wound. He didn't care. Nightshiver clearly needed some attention or affection. Hawkbite couldn't ignore it when it was this obvious -- most times.

"I can't be killed that easily," he tried to joke. It was the only form of comfort he seemed to know, especially in a state that didn't allow him to move. "Can't get rid of me that easily, Nighty," he smirked a little before turning his head away again. The strain was a bit much for him to take right now and he didn't want to risk Lostspark's wrath if he opened his neck up again just to talk.

@Estelle - Nightshiver

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL