Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Selectively mute
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit cocked her head to the side.

Mossball?

With her?

She had seen other kits play this so called "Mossball", but she was never invited to play nor she ever wanted to. To much socializing and yelling required. Winterkit looked down at the mossy ground, pawing at the moss. She started to think maybe this Beankit isn't as bad as she expected. Could he really be different from the other kits she'd met?

Winterkit shrugged. She didn't know how to answer,
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

! BeanKit !
Lemme Show You How I Play It. My Versions A Little Different. He Balled Up Some Moss, And Picked It Up In His Claws. Basically, You Toss It Between Cats, And Every Hit That Keeps In The Air, You Can Use Any Part Of Your Body, Is One Point. If You Mess Up, You Start Over! Sounds Easy Enough? He Smiled, Tossing And Catching The Moss In A Paw As He Explained With A Smile. And, Moss Doesn't Hurt If It Hits You, The Way I Make The Balls Prevent It. Just Don't Let It Get In You're Eye!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old April 28th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post

! BeanKit !
Lemme Show You How I Play It. My Versions A Little Different. He Balled Up Some Moss, And Picked It Up In His Claws. Basically, You Toss It Between Cats, And Every Hit That Keeps In The Air, You Can Use Any Part Of Your Body, Is One Point. If You Mess Up, You Start Over! Sounds Easy Enough? He Smiled, Tossing And Catching The Moss In A Paw As He Explained With A Smile. And, Moss Doesn't Hurt If It Hits You, The Way I Make The Balls Prevent It. Just Don't Let It Get In You're Eye!
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Anxious | Selectively mute | 6th sense...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit held her breath. This strange mossball game that Beankit created. It didn't sound too promising to her.

What if he threw the ball at her to purposely injure her?

What if he didn't want to play?

What if he tried to get her in trouble by pretending to be hurt?

Winterkit silently panicked, not wanting to be a part of this anymore. But... She didn't want to disappoint Beankit. Winterkit paused. Maybe she would give this kit a chance. Maybe not all kits are evil and mean. She'd had a dream similar to this several nights ago, in fact. Her and a strange kit under the shade of a tree... Batting at what seemed like a ball of moss. She had thought nothing of it, it was just weird, because she would never be playing with another kit like that, happily.

Winterkit looked at Beankit, giving him a small nod. She would give this a try. It wouldn't hurt, after all, will it?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:41 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Anxious | Selectively mute | 6th sense...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit held her breath. This strange mossball game that Beankit created. It didn't sound too promising to her.

What if he threw the ball at her to purposely injure her?

What if he didn't want to play?

What if he tried to get her in trouble by pretending to be hurt?

Winterkit silently panicked, not wanting to be a part of this anymore. But... She didn't want to disappoint Beankit. Winterkit paused. Maybe she would give this kit a chance. Maybe not all kits are evil and mean. She'd had a dream similar to this several nights ago, in fact. Her and a strange kit under the shade of a tree... Batting at what seemed like a ball of moss. She had thought nothing of it, it was just weird, because she would never be playing with another kit like that, happily.

Winterkit looked at Beankit, giving him a small nod. She would give this a try. It wouldn't hurt, after all, will it?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

! BeanKit!
Let's Start! He Gave The Ball A Light Toss Towards WinterKit, To Start Off The Game.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:35 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:

! BeanKit!
Let's Start! He Gave The Ball A Light Toss Towards WinterKit, To Start Off The Game.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A light toss.

Merely a little, weak toss.

Just a small punt.

And yet it felt like a whole boulder was coming hurtling down towards her.

Winterkit froze, her eyes wide with alarm. Time seemed to move slowly around her, snd each second that passed felt like hours, even days. The sudden impact was going to kill her, instantly. There was not way out of this. She dug herself her own grave, and nobody was going to care because she was just that one random, strange, weird kit in the Nursery who never talked to anyone. Maybe her mother would have new kits, new kits that did not need to stray far from other kits.

Winterkit shut her eyes and yelped slightly as the mossball hit her lightly, bouncing back onto the shaded ground. Frowning, she looked back at it, prodding it with one paw and nudging it back to Beankit.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:40 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A light toss.

Merely a little, weak toss.

Just a small punt.

And yet it felt like a whole boulder was coming hurtling down towards her.

Winterkit froze, her eyes wide with alarm. Time seemed to move slowly around her, snd each second that passed felt like hours, even days. The sudden impact was going to kill her, instantly. There was not way out of this. She dug herself her own grave, and nobody was going to care because she was just that one random, strange, weird kit in the Nursery who never talked to anyone. Maybe her mother would have new kits, new kits that did not need to stray far from other kits.

Winterkit shut her eyes and yelped slightly as the mossball hit her lightly, bouncing back onto the shaded ground. Frowning, she looked back at it, prodding it with one paw and nudging it back to Beankit.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Beankit Picked It Up. You Alright? Ya Looked A LITTLE Scared There? Don't Worry, It Took Me Ages Trying To Not Run Off As In played By Myself! He Gave A Lopsided Smile. He Didn't Want Her To Feel Bad, So He Told Her Some Stuff That May Help Her Feel Better. Wanna Play Something Else Or Continue This?

Old April 29th, 2024, 07:09 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Beankit Picked It Up. You Alright? Ya Looked A LITTLE Scared There? Don't Worry, It Took Me Ages Trying To Not Run Off As In played By Myself! He Gave A Lopsided Smile. He Didn't Want Her To Feel Bad, So He Told Her Some Stuff That May Help Her Feel Better. Wanna Play Something Else Or Continue This?
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out a small sigh, staring at the moss ball, fidgetting it in her paw. Was that... Pity...? Sympathy...? Whatever it was, this kit was definitely unlike other kits she'd encountered.
She'd felt different, left out, the odd one out when between other kits. With Beankit, she didn't feel so different anymore.
Winterkit shrugged, still staring at the ground.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 29th, 2024, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxine View Post
"H-hi?" Lilaclight stuttered, fear and kittypet stench coming together. She knew that wouldn't be very appealing to the other cat, who seemed dangerous. But then, it was different here. Still, she felt compelled to explain her presence here. "T-twilightstar accepted me in recently... I'm Lilaclight. I mean, I am now. I used to be Lila, but I like my new name more. Who are you?" the heavily pregnant queen asked.

"Im Vinekit" the tom mewed he padded over to the queen and nodded the young cat didnt exactly like the smell of kittypet but he tried his best to be welcoming
Old April 29th, 2024, 02:03 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out a small sigh, staring at the moss ball, fidgetting it in her paw. Was that... Pity...? Sympathy...? Whatever it was, this kit was definitely unlike other kits she'd encountered.
She'd felt different, left out, the odd one out when between other kits. With Beankit, she didn't feel so different anymore.
Winterkit shrugged, still staring at the ground.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
BeanKit Gave A Small Smile. Let's Do A Easier Version, He Decided. Let's Try This.... Rolling Across The Ground Maybe? He Rolled The Moss To Her, Ears Perked, Liking having WinterKit Around.

Old April 29th, 2024, 07:36 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

"Im Vinekit" the tom mewed he padded over to the queen and nodded the young cat didnt exactly like the smell of kittypet but he tried his best to be welcoming
"Erm..." Lilaclight didn't know what to say. "Hi... Vinekit? I'm... uh.... Lilaclight."
(My poor cat, nervous! Don't mind the stuttering. This is literally her first interaction with a clan cat other than Twilightstar!)
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Vinekit walked over to snow kit "I'm Vinekit creater of trouble for warriors sunkit said you were the leader of Chaosclan?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly
"ACTIVE"

__________________________________________________ _
Quail'kits ears twitched at the sound of someone's voice, she didn't feel like getting up yet. It was too early and her nest was too cozy. Her mind immediately changed when she heard one of the queens mention hunting. Her head shot up immediately, moss and sticks still stuck in her unkempt fur as she looked for the source of the conversation. Finally spotting Leopardsong and Vinekit.

Quail'kit didn't even give herself time to fully wake up and immediately dove out of her nest and bounded towards Leopardsong, stumbling over her own paws and squinting her eyes up at the queen as they adjusted to the light seeping into the dark den. "Hunting? Can I come? Are we going hunting??" she asked excitedly bouncing around Leopardsong with a whole lot of energy for a cat who had just woken up.

Quail'kit immediately stopped what she was doing and attempted compose herself before sitting down and trying not to squirm or be overwhelming. "oh um, sorry. I meant to say, am I allowed to come too?" she asked politely this time. She's had cats tell her that she could be a overwhelming when she was hyper or excited, and she's been scolded before for not being polite. She was trying to fix that now.

She then noticed Vinekit who was sitting alert waiting for Leopardsong's response aswell and smiled at him, nudging the tom in greeting. "oh uh, Good morning" she added, greeting the both of them politely. While attempting to neaten her fur.
|[TAGS]|
-Leopardsong @Moonraven
-Vinekit @Tallstar

__________________________________________________ _

Leopardsong cocked her head as she got one kit, Vinekit, and another, Quailkit's attention. What in the world was Chaosclan? She'd heard the kits chatter about that a few times around here but still wasn't certain what it was. If it was a game it was going on for quite some time.

"I'm not taking you out hunting," Leopardsong meowed, trying not to giggle at the Quailkit's unkempt fur. "I'm going to teach you how to crouch and pounce, if you learn it right, I'll bring in some live prey for you to practice catching. Sound fun?" Leopardsong asked, not wanting to bore the kits.

"I can't take you out of camp. There are too many things outside that would gobble cuties like you two. And, I'm pretty sure Twilightstar will yell at me." She added, apologetically.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training