ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by hypnoticpeachy
Today 08:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Appreciation Thread Version 2!

Hello, everybody! I created a thread like this a while back, and I wanted to refresh and repeat it. I've felt a newfound desire to share my love for those on WCO who are special to me - and open this thread to everyone who wishes to share it to those who are special to them.

@Dirtfur You were the first one to welcome me to WCO! I wish we'd interacted more, but I'm forever grateful that you extended that hand (or, should I say, paw) to me. Thank you! From what I've seen, you're a lovely individual with a welcoming presence.

@Madelaine You also welcomed me to WCO early on and helped show me the ropes! I always got excited when I saw your offers to roleplay. You were always there for me, guiding me, willing to get me started and keep me going. I was also very excited to see a fellow multifandom person on here! I love your themed profiles and your chill yet passionate nature. Keep being you!

@pidgeon You probably won't see this since you haven't been online for two years - and, if you do come back, you'll be drowning in mentions. However, I still wanted to leave a message for you. You're so friendly, fun, a wonderful artist, and an artful roleplayer. I'll never forget Icestar and everything her regime brought on.

@Fuzzy Again, I doubt you'll see this, but why not leave a message? Brightstar was the leader of WindClan when I first joined the site as a naive 13-year-old, fresh off the press from Roblox roleplaying. You helped show me around, and even after Brightstar stepped down, we had some meaningful conversations, where you helped me feel more comfortable in my own skin, along with my relationship with both fandom writing and non-fandom writing. Thank you so much for helping me gain that confidence and lose some of my uncertainty.

@FuzzyRatto Oh, how I've missed you. Curlkit's relationship with the original Twistedkit will always hold a place in my heart, and I loved your unique writing style and personality. You're so vibrant, colorful, friendly, and unique! I understand why you moved on from WCO, but if you ever come back, I wanted to leave this message to you.

@Jesse Ah yes, Mistyfern and my foray into not understanding organized RP. Thank you for being so patient with me - I was not easy to work with, lol! I was a young kid getting used to the site, and any friendliness and patience, I appreciate a lot.

@wren Coyotesnarl was such a special cat. I'll never forget him. From medicine cat to deputy, he's a core memory for WindClan. He did so much for them, and he was so well roleplayed. You worked very hard, and the community felt his death like a physical impact. You really showed just how much we mere humans come to care for these battle cats as a community.

@Moonraven Where to begin? Goodness, we have such a long history together! Let me just start by saying that I've always admired your characters. Watching Twilightshine's ascension to Twilightstar and her transition from lazy warrior to focused leader was incredible. It's hard to believe she was lazy at all! Twilightstar is the longest-running leader, and both you and her have worked so hard. I admire you a ton. You're a working adult managing a ton of responsibility on this site. You even roleplayed with broken fingers! I'm not saying you shouldn't take breaks; you (and Twilightstar) certainly deserve one. However, I admire you and Twilightstar a ton.

I'm also eternally grateful for all the opportunities you've given me. I'd dreamed of Wolffang becoming deputy, and when I got the chance for it to happen - and involve Ashfeather in other plots - I was over the moon. These experiences, particularly with Wolffang, taught me a lot about writing - and other real-world values, too. His relationship with Leopardsong also holds a special place in my heart. I feel so bad for killing him off before they could confess their love and before he could meet his kits. I was looking for a fresh start and stressed by some other things. But you asking if Leopardsong could be his mate turned Wolffang from some gruff guy who wasn't meant to live long to my longest-running character. Seriously, he would've been gone a LOT sooner if Leopardsong wasn't around.

I know I was an impatient menace. I still am sometimes, though I've matured a lot since that 14-year-old pounding my fists on your profile the second that three-day bump policy was over. Even when you had broken fingers. Sorry. I'm forever grateful for your patience, understanding, kindness, and maturity. Here's to more months-long roleplays!

@Exis I was intrigued by Blackpaw from the moment Twistedpaw met him at that Gathering. He still holds a special place in my heart, as do you. You have such a unique personality. It drew me in, and I loved talking to you! Blackshade - and your other characters - all had such vibrant, important plots they were a part of, ones that inspired me a ton as a new member.

@Quasar I remember how excited I was when you offered Featherwhisker as Rosepaw's mother. I'd been struggling to find people who would support Rosepaw's nasty personality (which wasn't surprising, though it really frustrated me at the time), so having someone willing to do so was exciting! All of your characters were so well roleplayed, and don't get me started on your art. I wish I could inhale your skills like Kirby. Not to mention that you always make for a great conversation partner, and you're a very understanding, kind, savvy person. I look forward to the next time I speak with you! It's been a while...

@Reptilian Cabinets I know we didn't speak much, but I'll always remember Sunpelt and the Featherwhisker plot. Thank you for keeping the roleplay alive and having fun with us!

@Undertaker This will be another long one. You roleplay like a boss. Dawnstar is the coolest cat ever and another one of the longest-standing leaders. Watching her personality grow and change during her seasons of leading ShadowClan is super cool, and she's the ultimate villain type, even if she's mellowed a bit in recent moons... kind of. You created a story so rich and vibrant that it inspired many, many people to get involved in plots surrounding Dawnstar. Her version of ShadowClan will forever remain iconic. Heck, Ivysnake wouldn't have existed if Dawnstar didn't! I was so excited to roleplay a character who existed to be a Dawnstar fanatic.

Your other characters are great, too. I want to punch Leechscar in the face, and I mean that in the best way possible. You do such a great job of roleplaying his complex, sometimes insufferable, attitude! I do want to apologize for the outward uncomfortable emotions I showed toward Leechscar's viewpoints of Wolffang, though; he should be able to feel however he wants, and I shouldn't let that bother me. I was also dealing with heightened anxiety at the time, which didn't help, but a big part of it came from me lacking some emotional maturity. Thank you so much for being willing to roleplay with me, being so understanding and chill, and, above all, being someone who's great to talk to and friendly - even if Dawnstar and Leechscar scare everyone.

@cmdR_Paige I'm so glad Wolfstep got to be the first Twistedpaw's mentor. I always looked forward to roleplaying with you! You were developing a game, too, if I remember correctly. You and your boyfriend have a ton of talent and wonderful personalities.

@Mango I wish I could remember you better. You were a strong presence on the site, and your name always sticks out as one of the OGs. I believe you roleplayed that Blizzard guy from RiverClan? I always admired your maturity and your characters.

@Puddle~ NOSTALGIAA!!! I loved roleplaying with Finchwhisker! His hateful relationship with Wolffang was a ton of fun, and I loved his violent, taunting nature. You were very kind to other people as well.

@Estelle You write such beautiful posts that I admire a ton. You're so sweet, friendly, kind, creative, and full of life! All in all, you are amazing. I wish I could say it in more words, but yeah. You're an incredible person and a wonderful writer. Keep being you!

@Rani The wonderful Rani! Congratulations on Crowtooth as WindClan's new deputy. You deserve it. You're such a cool person and a wonderful roleplayer, fun to both talk to and roleplay with. All of your OCs are amazing and full of personality and lore. I've always admired you!

@gs29513 That day, when you decided to have Larkkit torment Rosepaw, changed my life for the better. It's a shame the other roleplayer - Shadowsight-something - disappeared. I remember struggling to type out your name, but now it's second nature. Deadmoon is such a special and unique character! Her involvement in the broken family plot made it a million times better. You're super creative, fun, interesting, and unique, and your wonderful quirky personality makes its way into your characters. Keep being you! Your chaos is amazing.

@plum It's great to see you back on the site. Like so many people on here, I admire you a ton. You're collected, mature, and gentle yet confident. You have a great sense of common sense and a thoughtful, insightful mind. I hope to be like you. Of course, your characters are amazing, filled with personality and lore. Your OCs tend to have a serious air, and I mean that in a good way. Thank you for roleplaying with me. I'll always remember you as a positive influence.

@Abyssopelagic Hello! I loved the roleplays with Wolffang and your OCs so much. Dimtail, Lilyantler, and Moorpaw are all such rich and unique characters with a lot to offer their world, as well as the family plot. Thanks for your involvement and your investment in your OCs.

@Jessica1917 Thanks for continuing Dimtail's legacy! You were also kind. I wish we'd spent more time together.

@Poprock You've always been so kind to me, and for that, I'm forever grateful. Seeing you get excited over something, whether it be one of your own plots, someone else's plots, or Wolffang, warmed my heart and got me hyped, too. I wish I knew more of your OCs other than Peachfrost, but from what I experienced, you roleplayed Peachfrost so well! She had such a fun, deep personality and devotion to WindClan that I admired.

@starry Yet another friendly face! You are so much fun to talk to, so sweet and helpful and kind. Skyleaf was such a wonderful character, and I miss her a lot.

@spade I know you've left the site, but I'll never forget you. From Kestrelstar to Snowypaw to Grimhound, your characters have left a permanent legacy. They had such distinctive personalities! Kestrelstar's desire to be a good leader darkened by his violent tendencies; Snowypaw's sweet nature and wholesome relationship with Wolffang; Grimhound's dark nature, amusing demeanor, the first cat to melt Dawnstar's heart, and the first edge-lord to wear pretty pink nail polish. You always had a gentle and understanding personality that I miss a lot. Thank you.

@Kunaisoul Roleplaying with you and Lioncloud was a ton of fun! I loved her and Wolffang's relationship, and your excitement was infectious. I wish their relationship hadn't ended on such a bad note, but it makes for an interesting plot.

@iliri Oh my gosh, watching you grow over the years is so inspiring. Your posts went from short and sweet to long and amazing. I always loved your writing style, but it's blossomed so much over the years, and to know that I helped inspire you means so much to me. I hope to get to your level one day! Your OCs have such detailed thoughts and unique personalities. Springlight was such an amazing medicine cat, and I value the roleplays I shared with Cloverheart.

@Spartan-117 I'm glad we got the chance to speak together. You seem like such a great person. I hope you're doing well. Thank you for continuing Cloverheart's legacy. You did a great job.

@Rose @Dark I hope you don't mind me grouping you together. You're both such beautiful roleplayers and fun, sweet, friendly people! I get happy anytime I see your OCs - especially those who interact with each other - because of how astonishing your writing is.

@dino. SLUSHIE!!! I always had fun talking to you when chaos-bringer Flowerkit briefly tormented Buckstar, and I'm glad I got to know you better. You're smart, helpful, patient, and friendly. (How many times have I said friendly?) You're such a wonderful roleplayer and artist, coming up with wonderful ideas. I'm so grateful you're working on A Rogue's Hate! I'm so glad that I know you.

@Rizo Hawkfur and Dusktalon are such amazing characters who brought Tulipwing's story to life. Thank you for volunteering them! You are such a lovely roleplayer with a ton of talent.

@Wingnettle Where to begin? You're a gentle, helpful, friendly, sweet, lovely soul who has helped me a lot over the months. Your understanding of anatomy is admirable, both in your art and in your veterinary advice. It's so cool that you know all this stuff! It really enhances roleplay. In general, you're such an amazing person. You put a lot of effort into your roleplaying, too, and I love watching your OCs develop and grow.

@sock @Lakestorm @Desert Rain Frog I had a ton of fun with the Tulippaw beauty group drama! Thank you so much for applying and having fun with me.

@Zee You're such a cool, mature person and an amazing roleplayer with unique characters. Whitewolf did so much for ThunderClan, and Embershard's plot was SUPER cool. Miss you.

@Peril @-Ash- Wow, it's been a while. You both are definitely one of the OGs for me. I miss you guys. I had a ton of fun with you. You're both awesome.

@Willowfern A mature, kind person with great characters and wonderful art! I'm glad I know you. Thanks for volunteering for the A Rogue's Hate cover art, too; even if you couldn't complete it, I appreciate it a lot.

@Pitou Miss you, too. Ivysnake and Elmshadow were such a power duo. You seemed like such a cool person, too, with a nice life. Maybe we'll meet again, but probably not. Thanks for the memories - and for Elmshadow's herb knowledge and expertise.

@fenrir Another of the OGs for me! With fun characters and a unique personality, it's been a treat to watch you grow over the years in so many aspects. Your characters, art, and personality have flourished in an amazing way, and I'm so happy that I know you. You're fun and unique and have done a ton for this site!

@wolfie Dude, words do not even begin to describe your coolness. You have such a unique (how many times have I used that word, too-) style and voice that's so intriguing and pleasing! Your OCs are amazing as well and have such a wide range. From the sweet and gentle Cowtuft to the edgelord Wormbite, you truly have it all. I admire you so much! You have a ton of personality.

@Alchemist Kitsune I keep forgetting you're a married adult, lol. You are lovely - so supportive, friendly, kind, understanding, smart, responsible... the list goes on. All of your OCs are wonderful beyond belief, and you have such a pleasing writing style!

@Cinderspirit You're such an amazing, friendly individual. I don't know a lot about your characters, but you've always been kind and supportive. I love your artwork, too! Thank you for being so kind.

@Tallstar Vinepaw is such a silly boy! I want to hug him. I love sweet, shy characters, and Vinepaw is perfect for that. I love your passion for roleplaying as well and how wholesome you are!

@furrensic Honeychatter and the former medicine cat dude who had Bee in his name are both super cool, and so are you! I love seeing you, both on Discord and on site. You have such a unique writing style and a fun, friendly presence. Your OCs are amazing, too, of course! I will cherish Squirrelrise, forever and always.

@Orion Miss you tons. Centipedepaw was such a fun character, and I loved talking with you!

@Singing Jay I had a ton of fun with Shadestorm and Ivysnake! Thank you so much for volunteering him as a father. I wish we'd had more time together.

@poppy What a wonderful writer and a presence on this site. You're such a nice individual with a lot of roleplaying talent up your sleeve! I wish we'd roleplayed more.

@WinterMara With your wisdom, fun nature, and friendliness, I'm glad to have known you. You're a great person and roleplayer alike who's taught me a lot.

@SpiritedWarrior You are SUPER cool! It's amazing to know such a talented writer - and a published author at that! Your characters are so full of life, and your writing is so pleasing to read. You're super friendly, smart, and informative as well.

@BEAR. It's the king!!! You're such a cool guy with a lot of roleplaying experience and a mature yet fun personality. All of your characters are amazing. Lionstar, Foxpudge... and the ones I knew more personally. I will forever cherish my interactions with Fernrise. You roleplayed him - and all of your other characters, of course - beautifully, mixing sweetness with trauma. I remember how hyped I was when Badgerbranch was selected to be Hareflood's brother, too. It's always exciting to see you around!

@Fawn It's the queen!!! Your maturity and writing advice have shaped me a lot. Thanks for being willing to answer little me's chaotic questions. I was... a weird and sometimes annoying child, lol. But you were always patient with me, telling me things as they were and helping me out. Your tarot readings were so cool! And, of course, your characters, who had a strong presence on the site.

@Ian A wonderful deputy for WindClan - the longest-standing of Twilightstar's chaotic second-in-commands. I always admired that and looked forward to roleplaying with you! I loved Vixensnarl, too, and her relationship with Ivysnake. Thank you so much for volunteering Willowsky for the abuse plot, too; I know that wasn't easy. We've had many wonderful experiences together. I'm always glad for your calm, sensible, friendly nature, and I trust you a lot.

@panchiko @Starfall I've had in-depth talks with you both in the past, particularly when my anxiety was at an all-time high, and I'm forever grateful for all the help you gave me. Thank you so, so much. You really enabled me to push through some rough and confusing times, and I'm glad that you're both working on staff and helping out other people, too.

@vellichor @elio @marshy Of course, I had to mention you all as well. Everyone on staff is amazing. You guys help to keep this site up and running, now, in the past, and for all the moons to come. Thank you for your hard work and everything that you do! This extends to every staff; some just happened to be mentioned above.

I know a lot of this sounds repetitive and that some of these are more detailed than others. There are only so many words I can use to describe such a friendly, unique, vibrant, talented community. That's what makes it so amazing - look at how many people I've met who have had lasting positive impacts on me, whether they be big or small! Even with all of these wonderful individuals, there are plenty I didn't mention. And for the shorter descriptions? That doesn't mean I don't value you. I just didn't get to know you as well, or perhaps our time together was far enough in the past that it's difficult to remember - but even so, you all are so important to me. I'm not going back and editing this. I want the raw material here to express my love and gratitude for this site.

Thank you, everyone, for making it what it is. Of course, there have been ups and downs, but that's expected. This is a wonderful place with a fantastic community of people! I look forward to meeting more amazing individuals.

I'm wishing every one of you, both here and long gone, the best!

If there's any form of appreciation you wish to express for this website and the people on it, put it here. I want everyone to share their love and positivity with WCO.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; Yesterday at 08:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: Appreciation Thread Version 2!

@TheNyanCatMinecart Man where to begin I joined this site around February extremely new and confused I want to say we had a few small chats before I really got into role playing and building up my posts but it’s kinda fuzzy. I’m going to be honest when I first started I loved reading your long posts though at the time when I threw Salmonshade at your finder for berrykits father I had no clue what I was getting into (but I knew you had something special on the inside. Even though we didn’t get to rp much with that Twistedpaw helped Vinepaw develop more as a character and you helped me grow my writing skills you really are amazing, exquisite ,and kind I have more but no clue how to put them into words oh yeah Twistedpaw she is such an interesting character I enjoy Vinepaw and her friendship every time I read one of her posts I smile. And any time I see a post for her I stop and read it because I know you have quality Wip so much to say but not enough time)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 10:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

HELLO I AM CRYING /pos thank you so much for the kind words!! ;w; you have such a kind and encouraging presence on the site, I always love seeing your messages in the discord! all your characters are always wonderfully written and so full of depth, your posts blow me away each time with how well written and detailed they are! you really manage to bring your characters to life and put such emotion into them, sometimes I forget they're fictional cats haha. you're amazing nyan! @TheNyanCatMinecart

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa amazing person and fun to rp with!
@Moondapple mah sis in crime
@Alpha 2.0 OMIGOD SUNFALL IS AWSOME
@Crown_Sage Claw thanks you for the nomination, then eats all ur cats/j mah lil mange pelt
@Bluest+r~ fun to rp with!
@snowflake. ah, the Non-Warriors Vortex/Moon plot is fun! Ur great!

and many, many others i will no doubt think of later.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

@forest for collaboration with Claw
@rubberRatroom ur kool
@Oliver Rabbit forever!
@Tallstar Vinepaw soooo nice
@Lightningpaw666 praise ye, Snowpaw thanks you for Lightningpaw! course, i'm referencing future events. Hint hint wink wink Sunfall DOOOOOWWWWWNNNN

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

@Badwolf Duck is neat character! Spineless, but great.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

@Luna16 for putting up with Snowpaw

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

@ollie ur always open
@Highsnow of Matterhorn amaziballs!

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Hopeful

time to appreciate bc phoenix is very kind :]

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa okay how do i begin? First of all, hi rookie/farmhouse kid! I love camphro even though its cringey as heck and ty ty ty for supporting my crazy non warrior roleplay ideas!! Being best online friends with you is so much fun and I really enjoy our roleplays and time together even if we can't see eachother irl. CAMPHRO FOREVER!!! <3
@Crown_Sage MY OTHER CHILD!! I want to thank you for being one of my best online friends and also for being in almost all my non warrior roleplays(like seriously! how do you manage??). I really enjoy our fun roleplays together, like the MS, and The Group of Wild! Thank you thank you!
@Phoenix I want to thank you dearly for also being in all my non warrior roleplays. I REALLY enjoy the Moon/Vortex plot. I think it's really interesting. I love all ur character's personalities and writing!
@snowflake. Same for you! I love the Moon/Vortex plot! It really gives Red some headaches. Your writing is beautiful and awesome and I love our roleplays together!
@Luna16 Hello! I know we don't roleplay as much but I just want to appreciate you! I love your ref sheets you put in every post(like its so cute!) and your writing! I could never manage to write two paragraphs in one post. And in a small font!!
@BEAR. Thank you for punishing Vinekit. Like literally. She's getting in a battle every other post. Wolfhive is so fun to roleplay with and I love him! <3
@rubberRatroom We've never roleplayed together before but I love your roleplay ideas! The RoyalClan thread is so fun even though it's been dead for a couple of months. You have really great art and I just mightttttt put a placeholder.. I enjoy chatting with you in cbox and your pfp is adorable by the way.
@forest HEY WILLIAM! HOW U DOING? I'm still surprised that we haven't roleplayed with eachother -pouts- but you're really fun to chat with! Thank you for being in WCO and thank you for being in my farmhouse. <3 @seeingstars Okay, first, your drawing of Wormkit and Vinepaw is SO CUTE! I love your writing and your drawings and your characters and.. EEK! Your just so awesome! I hope we become good friends in the future! @Highsnow of Matterhorn Hey hey! Vinekit wants to thank Chasmkit for at least trying to learn to climb.. I love your character's personas and thank you for roleplaying with me.
@Alderheart2763 Haven't heard from you in a while! If you're still lurking, then thanks for making Reedsplash cooperate with Fishkit's weird accent and thank you for making Vinekit get demoted. But seriously. She needed it.
@Red'fur Thank you for the Maria/Venus/Goose roleplay! It's so fun and it's given me a chance to actually make them a backstory lol. I love your writing and characters and I appreciate you roleplaying with me! @Oliver Hey Dol! I can't believe we haven't roleplayed together either! I just want you to know that I think your characters are awesome even if I don't know them. You're really cool to chat with and be around!

more to put later! <3

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Yesterday at 11:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

@Phoenix @Bluest+r~

Thank you so much , I agree the plot is really fun. You both are great to roleplay with too, and kind.

(It's late at night so a small thingy idk might put more)
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 11:25 PM.