Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:10 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 08:39 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Annoyed
Default the calm after the storm -Rising mate finder-

Hello this is my third risingstorm love finder.

Few notes before i get into the real finder.

I Can not stress how important it is to keep his mate active, now one of his mates have been shelved (i dont mind this much but i would prefer that you keep them active but i understand if ya need to). Now I would like rising to have a min and max of 5 moons please he is currently 19 (as of posting this) i can lean on ages just a tad.

If the cat is from another clanr an outsider or kittypet THey have to join thunderclan rising is a hornet of the clan so he will absolutely not leave the clan for any cat.

I am open to kits and a gay relationship as rising is bi but female leaning.

Okay with that time for his main thing .

RIsing is a upbeat hornet of thunderclan he is half shadowclan but dosnt care his home is thunderclan, hes bold and is willing to take action from any trouble he sees.RIsing as my self can be forgetful so do forgive me hes very loyal and wont leave his crush/mate for anyone.

No forum needed be creative but I would like a roleplay to see how they and rising get along. Feel free to mention me if you want.

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Last edited by Spider; September 20th, 2024 at 08:42 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: the calm after the storm -Rising mate finder-

I can offer Honeydew(15 moons) or Littlerose (17 moons)
@Spider.

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 20th, 2024 at 08:42 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:17 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame is, despite her nasty scar, in fact one of the sweetest cat you will ever meet. Often trying to make herself look friendly and presentable, she is not afraid of walking up to a cat to spark up a conversation. She has a soft spot for kits and apprentices, and appreciates and encourages ambition and willingness to become a loyal warrior in apprentices. (And kits!) However, her friendly and sweet attitude instantly disappears in the midst of battle.

Mothflame is more logical than emotional, and it is very difficult to get her to be emotionally moved. Persuaded, perhaps.

Mothflame is a fierce fighter, and is fiercely loyal to ThunderClan. She strongly discourages the idea of having friends from other Clans, considering such thing as split loyalties. "It's ThunderClan or [That Clan]."
When she wants to fight, she will fight. She tends to naturally gravitate towards battles, and can be often seen as battle-hungry or bloodthirsty. She will not hesitate to kill whenever necessary, but refuses to kill kits.

She is blind in one eye, that eye being where her face scar is.

Future plot ideas?
Oough kits maybe
Don't have a whole lot of ideas, but I'm willing to cook up a few more when I get some ideas :>

Posting here again,,, hope you don't mind the mention AAAAAAAAA
{ @Spider. }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Yesterday, 02:15 AM
losing sanity

mega uwu bump!

☽༓☾

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Won't sign up but I will look who gets chosen.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Okay so, I've got an idea or two.

1) Sunnystreak

Sunny is currently "missing", however I had an idea to see if he was missing because he was injured by a predator in ThC territory and got lost. While he was recovering outside the territory, he meets a young cat (older kit-aged maybe), and since ThC is currently accepting outsiders I was going to see if when he returns he can bring the kit with him like an adopted kid or something. If not, then the plot remains just without the kit. This would obviously need to be approved by HR so the plot itself may change. But I know for a fact for Sunny I want him to be an adopted dad to a kit at some point. And I don't plan on allowing him to be shelved.

About Sunny: he's got a complex. He's always out to prove himself as a warrior, because his sister Strawberryfur essentially suffocates. He gets annoyed easily and is really blunt (but can also be sarcastic). Tends to keep to himself, but he's a grumpy softy in the making.

2) Strawberryfur

Currently, there is a plot in progress where...

Strawberryfur will have a litter with Silverpaw.

However, Silvs has been exiled from ThC. It's unclear right now if he'll be coming back or not, and Strawberry would never leave ThC for anything. But, they'll have at least one litter. Given the nature of Silvs's departure, if he's not allowed to rejoin the clan then Strawberry would keep the identity of the father of her kits a secret. Should Silvs not be allowed to rejoin the clan, then Strawberryfur would likely come to a point where she needs a new mate. As her loyalty to her clan would cause an immense strain on her relationship with Silvs. This would be a crushing blow for her.

Currently, she's been demoted to Strawberrypaw for breaking Bumblestar's rule about going out on her own. This will be lifted upon her completing the conditions of her demotion on Oct 25th. It's at this point that the pregnancy will occur. So this would be a slowburn.

Ofc I would need to clear anything with Silvs's RPer. So this is all theoretical. I've tagged them below so they can take a look and provide input.

[ @Spooky Rain Frog ]

Strawberryfur is typically more optimistic and bubbly. She's fiercely loyal to ThC and overly protective of her brother. But she's certainly the social butterfly between the two. However, right now with her brother missing and Silvs leaving the clan the way he did, she's going through a depressive period that's really testing her optimistic nature. This could be something they begin to bond over. And by the time the litter comes, assuming Silvs isn't allowed back into the clan, maybe he pitches in and helps?

Update - Spooky Rain Frog has agreed to this plot idea, as Silva is unlikely to return to ThC.

3) Sprig

Sprig is a loner character of mine. She's very friendly and charismatic. She's kinda nerdy too, interested in testing different herbs and grasses to see what their potential uses are. She's more clever than she is strong.

4) Kitepaw

She's under the 5 moon factor as she's still 7 moons old, but I figured I'd toss her into the mix. She's a RV apprentice, so them meeting and everything would be a mega slow burn. She's an anxious little bird, eager to prove herself and fearful that she'll fail. Expect the worst and plan for...the worst? Kitepaw would be very surprised if things worked out for her.

Both Sprig and Kite (once a warrior) would leave and join ThC to be with Rising.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 08:25 AM. Reason: Updating Strawberry plot
Old Today, 04:22 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Alright, you've done it :wheeze:

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
MILKBEE
Cream tabby she-cat with dark brown and orange markings, green eyes and a bobbed tail
She/Her | 20 Moons | + every 20th | ThunderClan Warrior | Friendly and playful
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Milkbee is a very friendly cat, and always tries to have a good impression. She does not like being strict, and is very empathetic. She always tries to deescalate situations while also being as nice as possible, which she does understand does not work all the time, but Milkbee isn't the type to give up!

She is strongly loyal, and once she is set on a goal, it is really difficult to get her to abandon it.

Despite her friendliness and strictly loyal personality, Milkbee is also playful. What's a warrior if they don't know how to have fun? The cream she-cat is a playful and fun bundle of fluff, always knowing when to spark up a joke or two to lighten up the mood.

Perhaps Milkbee and Risingstorm can bond over their strong loyalty to the Clan, and maybe one day Milkbee developes a strong bond with a cat from another Clan and questions her loyalty, and Rising makes sure she knows exactly where she belongs.

Kits! I'd definitely love kits in the future owo

{ @Spider }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 04:28 PM
losing sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Alright, you've done it :wheeze:

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
MILKBEE
Cream tabby she-cat with dark brown and orange markings, green eyes and a bobbed tail
She/Her | 20 Moons | + every 20th | ThunderClan Warrior | Friendly and playful
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Milkbee is a very friendly cat, and always tries to have a good impression. She does not like being strict, and is very empathetic. She always tries to deescalate situations while also being as nice as possible, which she does understand does not work all the time, but Milkbee isn't the type to give up!

She is strongly loyal, and once she is set on a goal, it is really difficult to get her to abandon it.

Despite her friendliness and strictly loyal personality, Milkbee is also playful. What's a warrior if they don't know how to have fun? The cream she-cat is a playful and fun bundle of fluff, always knowing when to spark up a joke or two to lighten up the mood.

Perhaps Milkbee and Risingstorm can bond over their strong loyalty to the Clan, and maybe one day Milkbee developes a strong bond with a cat from another Clan and questions her loyalty, and Rising makes sure she knows exactly where she belongs.

Kits! I'd definitely love kits in the future owo

{ @Spider }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

I gave in tiss ya win

☽༓☾

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Old Today, 04:30 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
I gave in tiss ya win
MILKY GETS A HUBBY

• • •

Character Site

Do you dare approach?