Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 07:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default 'Shadows of the Moon' [T]

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow dropped off the mouse they were carrying on top of the fresh kill pile before pulling back from it with a soft sigh. The sun was at its height which meant that Moonmeadow would have to find something productive to fill the rest of the daylight hours now that the patrol had finished. They peered around the camp's clearing with sickly eyes, looking for any cat that seemed to be in need of assistance or one of the enforcers to see if they had any tasks that needed to be completed. Though before they could get up from their position they heard the familiar voice of Shadowpaw and the warrior turned to gaze in the direction that it was coming from. The memory about Shadowpaw's training from the hunting patrol just a few days previously came to mind and an idea followed it.

"Shadowpaw!" The warrior called out, swaying their tail behind them as they carried themself over to the apprentice on huge paws, "Hey kid, I was just wondering if you'd want to get some training from me since I am free." As they finished the thought aloud, the warrior thought to the patrol again. In Moonmeadow's opinion learning to hunt was one of the first things you tend to teach after tours, so if the fundementals haven't been taught to the younger, what has? Well, the feline was more than happy to step in and help out the apprentice and maybe give some choice words to her mentor if it really is just another case of a mentor neglecting their duties. Honestly, if they are just going to leave an apprentice hanging tell Dawnstar, preferably after the very same meeting so that apprentices get assigned to warriors that actually care. No point getting upset!

Tours would come first, Moonmeadow prayed to Starclan that Shadowpaw's mentor at least went through border tours with her. Just in case, the feline found themself running through a lesson layout in their head in the worse case scenerio. Tours, then a more advanced hunting lesson, battle moves...then stealth...then some more optional things that Moonmeadow thinks Shadowpaw and most apprentices for the matter can benefit from: Clan bonding/joint lessons to help which should help them get used to working with others and communicating, clan etiquette...Moonmeadow shook out their fur, they were getting wayyyyy ahead of themselves. Who knows if Shadowpaw even actually wanted to be trained by them. The apprentice didn't seem to dislike Moonmeadow based on the patrol but who knows, the warrior isn't going to force her into any lessons if she doesn't want them. No point trying to teach when they don't want to learn.

Moonmeadow focused their sickly eyes on Shadowpaw, waiting for her answer patiently.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Fish - Shadowpaw ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 26th, 2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: 'Shadows of the Moon' [P]

Shadowpaw was chattering to another apprentice and grooming herself. Before long the other apprentice walked off to attended to something else. She let out a little sigh thinking what she could do. The kits had to be good and the elders. How many times did they need their bedding changed anyways? It couldn't be daily could it? Well that left Shadowpaw with nothing to do or anyone to ta—Just then her eyes caught Moonmeadow starting to walk towards her. In excitement she sat in a prim and proper pose while her tail slow wagged in excitment.

"Oh training huh?" Shadowpaw tried to not sound to excited to get out of camp. "I suppose I could do that." She was practically bouncing around in her mind. The camp was nice and secure but nothing every happened in it. Grooming oneself was one of the more acceptable things to past the time. Not mucking in mud despite Shadowpaw's wishes. "What are we going to get to doing? More hunting? Uhhh, what are other things that we learn?"

Then a worrying thought shot in her mind. There was territory tours right? She felt hot embarrassment thinking back to misdeeds she had done. Going out on her own to see Shadowclan territory on her own. Anxiety lead to suspicion. Did Moonmeadow know about her little sneaking out stunt? Nah there was no way, she was just getting caught in her own mind!

@Dolomedes
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Shadowpaw was chattering to another apprentice and grooming herself. Before long the other apprentice walked off to attended to something else. She let out a little sigh thinking what she could do. The kits had to be good and the elders. How many times did they need their bedding changed anyways? It couldn't be daily could it? Well that left Shadowpaw with nothing to do or anyone to ta—Just then her eyes caught Moonmeadow starting to walk towards her. In excitement she sat in a prim and proper pose while her tail slow wagged in excitment.

"Oh training huh?" Shadowpaw tried to not sound to excited to get out of camp. "I suppose I could do that." She was practically bouncing around in her mind. The camp was nice and secure but nothing every happened in it. Grooming oneself was one of the more acceptable things to past the time. Not mucking in mud despite Shadowpaw's wishes. "What are we going to get to doing? More hunting? Uhhh, what are other things that we learn?"

Then a worrying thought shot in her mind. There was territory tours right? She felt hot embarrassment thinking back to misdeeds she had done. Going out on her own to see Shadowclan territory on her own. Anxiety lead to suspicion. Did Moonmeadow know about her little sneaking out stunt? Nah there was no way, she was just getting caught in her own mind!

@Dolomedes

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow chuckled happily at the apprentice's excitement, "Well, I was wondering if you'd need a territory tour? If not then we could have a more in depth hunting lesson, or actually, what have you completed for your training so far?" Might as well ask now to get it out of the way before continuing so that Moonmeadow could make a more long term plan of training. The feline shuffled their weight onto their front paws a bit before swaying their tail behind them. Shadowpaw would make a good warrior, Moonmeadow thought, she seemed into learning which was a good sign and on their past hunting patrol she learned quick and did better than what Moonmeadow was expecting. Not that they expected Shadowpaw to fail, rather she was simply thinking of the apprentice as that, an apprentice with no prior experience.

For a territory tour, they could go to Herondive Hollow and Salt meadow Marsh, the Whispering Wetlands would have to wait for the whole mink situation to be contained which wouldn't be too far off now. Moonmeadow could go over some of the landmarks they pass by and do a sort of loop trying to hit as many as possible. It would maybe be a bit overwhelming but Shadowpaw could handle it likely and it wasn't like the warrior expected Shadowpaw to memorize everything so quick, memorization would come from further training in each area and patrols. Oh! "Also what kinds of patrols have you been on? I would like for you to take part in each kind at least once before your ceremony preferably, for experience." It wasn't until after the words left their mouth that they were talking very long term which was not really something Moonmeadow could assume, after all, the warrior wasn't actually Shadowpaw their apprentice. Well, too late now, the offer was out there if Shadowpaw wanted to take it.

[ Sorry it's a bit short, I didn't want to ramble too much but didn't want it to be too short :3 ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 25th, 2024 at 11:04 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:23 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow

Moonmeadow chuckled happily at the apprentice's excitement, "Well, I was wondering if you'd need a territory tour? If not then we could have a more in depth hunting lesson, or actually, what have you completed for your training so far?" Might as well ask now to get it out of the way before continuing so that Moonmeadow could make a more long term plan of training. The feline shuffled their weight onto their front paws a bit before swaying their tail behind them. Shadowpaw would make a good warrior, Moonmeadow thought, she seemed into learning which was a good sign and on their past hunting patrol she learned quick and did better than what Moonmeadow was expecting. Not that they expected Shadowpaw to fail, rather she was simply thinking of the apprentice as that, an apprentice with no prior experience.

For a territory tour, they could go to Herondive Hollow and Salt meadow Marsh, the Whispering Wetlands would have to wait for the whole mink situation to be contained which wouldn't be too far off now. Moonmeadow could go over some of the landmarks they pass by and do a sort of loop trying to hit as many as possible. It would maybe be a bit overwhelming but Shadowpaw could handle it likely and it wasn't like the warrior expected Shadowpaw to memorize everything so quick, memorization would come from further training in each area and patrols. Oh! "Also what kinds of patrols have you been on? I would like for you to take part in each kind at least once before your ceremony preferably, for experience." It wasn't until after the words left their mouth that they were talking very long term which was not really something Moonmeadow could assume, after all, the warrior wasn't actually Shadowpaw their apprentice. Well, too late now, the offer was out there if Shadowpaw wanted to take it.

[ Sorry it's a bit short, I didn't want to ramble too much but didn't want it to be too short :3 ]

"I would love a tour. That would be wonderful so I don't ever get lost... Though I don't think I want to go off alone but there are so many things that can happen, it good to know how to get back." Shadowpaw rambled as she felt guilt creep into her heart. Almost she admitted to getting lost out in the territory but would rather not incur the wraith of her leader. "And uh... Well I got the training in hunting that you gave me on the patrol, but the only other training I got was battle training. Watch out I now am a dangerous kitty!" She grew a devious look on her face, before switching to curiosity.

"What other things could we learn? Is it just territory, hunting and battle?" Shadowpaw said with the tilt of her head. There must be a million and one things that cats had to learn. Maybe training would include learning how to be mean! It seemed like a required class given how some of these cats acted. A little giggle escaped her before she could hold it back. Oops.

"Oh what patrols? Well I've gone on a herb patrol and that hunting patrol. I really liked going on the herb patrol. Having finally gone on a hunting patrol I think that herb is the best. Territory seems a little scary, I've heard how many cats got attacked while doing normal stuff.You think that all the cats around would understand to respect borders." Shadowpaw said before remembering when Dawnstar told everyone to mess up Thunderclan's herbs. Eh, she would just pretend to have forgotten that tid bit, Dawnstar at least told warriors to stop doing that. Did she wish for more, yes. She wasn't going to get it. "Herbs smell so pretty, medicine cats are lucky to be able to smell them daily.. I hope that makes up for all the other hard work they have to do." Shadowpaw quickly added.
Old March 28th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: 'Shadows of the Moon' [T]

Moonmeadow

That’s good, you shouldn’t be wandering off without a warrior anyways, until then you can come find me whenever you want to head out into the territory.” The feline mewed in agreement with Shadowpaw, Moonmeadow smiled with a small laugh at the eagerness that the younger followed up with on battle training. An odd choice to begin with in Moonmeadow’s opinion but she was still relatively new to this mentoring thing and its personal, no one mentor will be the same as the last really. “I’d like you to get a bit more hunting training as not everything is caught in the same way, knowing some variety will help you out. Now then,” The warrior turned and motioned with her thick tail for Shadowpaw to follow, the feline led the two of them out of camp and started heading to the Thunderclan border first, it’s called Herondive Hollow. They should be careful, Thunderclan is full of squirrels but some of the cats always pick fights.

As she led the way, Moonmeadow continued with her rambling, excited to finally be able to pass on the knowledge that she was taught by herself and her past mentors, as well as to answer the last of Shadowpaw’s questions. “Herb patrols are nice, I prefer hunting and border patrols to be honest, but I understand the appeal. Next time I am called on a border patrol I can request to take you along as well for some experience, if ya’ want. Now for some additional lessons we’ll for sure be going over stealth and night hunting, I want to teach you a lil something with tree climbing, clan etiquette, and maybe something more…do you have anything that you want to learn specifically?” Moonmeadow asked curiously, the little shadow seemed eager to learn which was good for an apprentice and the warrior wanted to feed into that as much as she could. If there was something that Shadowpaw wanted to learn that Moonmeadow couldn't, the warrior would be sure to find someone to teach her and even learn themself alongside the apprentice. Though they were coming to their first landmark so Moonmeadow made a point to pause the conversation by slowing down their pace.

Let’s Paw-se for a moment, yes?” Moonmeadow stopped walking with a wink, and waved a paw to emphasize the small joke, “Right here is the Icy Heartlands! It’s excellent for a multitude of reasons, its forest holds all sorts of prey but it also has a knack for having cobweb trees which makes it a good spot when you are hurting for some herbs at the moment. Some of the trees though are kind of just like dead spaces, life around them kind of…ignoring its existence in a way…anyways, those trees tend to carry the cobwebs in ‘em.” The feline stopped speaking and let the apprentice have a look around and ask questions if she has them.