Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderkit
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderki-paw's heart beat quickly when she got up towards the stone that it felt like it was going to burst out of her chest and run away! Then when she heard her name, joy swelled in her frantic heart, she might as well pass out from all the excitement! Though she kept herself sat properly with a determined look on her face. There was something about the leader looking right at you and addressing you by name that Adderpaw couldn't put into words. Was it proud? That felt close to the feeling. She almost missed that her new mentor was named.

Creekpelt! She wondered if Larkstar knew that Creekpelt had taught her how to swim with the kit lessons and that's why she chose that mentor for her or if it was just pure luck. No Larkstar must have known this since a leader must know a lot that was going around the camp. Also Adderpaw gloated to the other kits she already knew how to swim. Maybe a kit complained. Anyways, Adderpaw got up and went to touch noses with her new mentor. She was so happy Creekpelt was her mentor, they had proven to be a good teacher in swimming so they would surely teach her well. A good mentor was going to be a great foundation for her becoming the greatest warrior ever after all.
@FeurSturm
Creekpelt
Male-He/Him
36 moons
Creekpelt reeled in shock. An apprentice? He had an apprentice now? He managed to touch noses through his daze. Creekpelt struggled to remember the-his apprentice's name. Armadillo? No, Adderpaw! Wait. He had trained an Adderkit in swimming. Were they the same?
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:02 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 20 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Hm she had yet to see that her mate joined the meeting, or at least she couldn't find him. Applebees sat there and idly listened as Larkstar spoke, she was glad to hear that they had a deputy now. Yet she wasn't too pleased to hear that some idiot in the clan decided that attacking the leader was the brightest idea. Maybe if anyone was as bold as that guy they would learn to not try it again. She planned to just sit here and listen like a good warrior, but her name was called for a reassignment which was new to her. Looks like she has an apprentice, now she wasn't the one who didn't have one. Getting up she looked around for Briarpaw, might as well go introduce herself to them. Once she located the apprentice she give the molly a warm smile, "Hello Briarpaw, mind I ask how far lon' you got with trainin'?" might as well get a head start.

@poppy
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Briarpaw
large, muscular ginger tabby with an assortment of scars and vibrant green eyes || riverclan apprentice
purrk(s): beefed up t1 (inactive)

The large tabby looked up as Larkstar reassigned her to some cat named Applebees. What an interesting name. Crossing her toes that this cat would be less useless than Pebblesplash, Bri turned around to look for her new mentor, feeling slightly nervous despite her feeling the need to look mean and scary. As the Siamese approached her, Briarpaw forced herself to dip her head in greeting, though she maintained eye contact as she did. "Nice to meet 'ya." She said crisply, trying to be as open to trusting this cat as she could but she couldn't help it. She didn't trust her yet. "I've only had a territory tour, but I've fought in a few battles so I just need to learn more... um, traditional battle moves." At 13 moons, she wasn't ashamed to say that she felt humiliated by her lack of knowledge. It was pathetic. But not any longer- she was going to be a warrior and no tryhard wannabe Lionheart was going to hold her back any more.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:44 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Flickerkit called their names

Minnowpaw called their names
Old November 25th, 2023, 01:09 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Wingkit... Wingkit didn't even seem half as horrified as Pristinekit would have been if she were caught looking like that. It was... befuddling. Why was he so calm, when this was clearly a reason to panic? "But... but..." Absolutely frazzled by how he'd just brushed the matter off, all Pristinekit managed to do was open and close her mouth like a fish out of water, floundering for words that wouldn't come to her.

Casting her blue eyes downward, the kitten glanced down at her own two paws, and then self-consciously smoothed one over her shoulder. Still attached? Did Wingkit really not care? But Prisinekit's Mama always said that looking perfect was the first rule of... well, everything! Sitting in a state of shock at this turn of events, the off-white she-kit wasn't able to duck away from Wingkit as he cuffed her over the ear.

'Not everything gots to have order to it. Not everything gots be so... pristine.'

Truly? Well, Pristinekit didn't think so. Mama was always right, wasn't she? Yeah! Maybe Wingkit just hadn't had anybody to teach him! "Well, well..!" The RiverClanner huffed, tail tapping against the ground behind her. Okay, so she was really lost. "My Mama is the smartest, yknow, so I gotta listen to her! Cuz she's a big cat, an' big cats are...! Are... smart!" Now that she'd gotten that all out, it sounded kinda lame.

Rubbing a paw against her forehead, Pristinekit was rather relieved when Wingkit moved on without much fuss. "You can call me whatever you like." She chirped sincerely. "Nobody ever calls me Pristy.. What do I call you?" Trailing off, the kitten made a face. "...How do I make Wingkit a smaller name..." Bewildered, Pristinekit ended up shrugging. "Nevermind, you'll just be Wingkit... or Wingstar one day, since you said you're gonna be a big cat an' leader too."

Tail lashing with excitement at his theatrics, Pristinekit stood up too. "That's okay." She shivered. "Being leader an' deputy sounds scary... an' I'm not brave, see. Mama always says I ha' to stop being so.. timid? What does timid mean? Mama never explains, and I'm too scared to ask her when she's angry.
I'll just be a warrior. But you can be Wingstar and I'll -- I'll... just be your friend?"

Blinking up at Larkstar, Pristinekit straightened slightly when the leader called up some of their denmates. "Oh Wingkit, I can't wait to be an apprentice! Can you? Imagine that's us getting our names... Who'll be our mentors? Mama can't mentor me, can she? I don't know any other big cats..."

Wingkit
He/him | 4 moons | No purrks
It took practically everything in Wingkit to not roll his eyes as Pristy spoke about her mom. She was just another nosy adult sticking her nose and whiskers in places they didn't belong, always breathing down his friend's neck and making sure her fur was in place and she was prim and proper. He couldn't recall the last time either of his parents had even looked in his direction - his dad more so because he wasn't even anywhere in camp to look. Whatever. He didn't mind; not having anyone to constantly watch over him meant that the little tom was free to do as he pleased!

Looking to Pristy, Wingkit smiled. "You can call me Wings, if you wants to. Can't get much shorter!" His name already was short, but he supposed he'd shorten it more just for his friend. But everyone else? They'd have to put some respect on his name. Wingstar would expect nothing less once he rose to ascend the throne, and all of its glittering glory.

"We're gonna be the best apprentices that this Clan has ever seens!" At this, Wingkit aimed to throw a paw around the shoulders of his friend, his other paw gesturing out to the wide space before them (even though they were just in camp). "Wings and Pristy, the bests duo of RiverClan! No no - the futures of RiverClan!" Blue-green eyes glittered with excitement as his tail lashed excitedly behind him. He couldn't wait, it was so so close. Only two moons away, maybe even less! He wondered who would get to mentor him. "Whoever gets to be our mentors better understand that." After a moment, the tom's eyes widened and he let out a little excited 'mrrp!'. "Oh, we gots to train together! That way we can be the best! So make sure you tell your mentor that, okay Pristy?"

Now it seemed like Larkstar was moving on to moving apprentices and mentors around - nothing that really interested Wingkit. Instead he turned to look at Pristy with amusement tinting his gaze. "I don't know what 'timid' means. Your ma doesn't know everything." At that he rolled his eyes and removed his paw from around her shoulders to sit back down. "'Sides, I don't trusts anyone else to be my deputy. So it gots to be you." A wide grin spread across Wingkit's face at that, eyes watching Pristy with a warm yes teasing glance as his head tipped to the side. Then, looking around mischievously and even going as far as to lower his voice, he leaned closer to her. "...Think of all the mud we could put in the nests if we weres the leader and deputy, Pristy!" His voice was a mere whisper, only loud enough for his friend to hear.
Old November 25th, 2023, 02:05 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Weaseltooth let out a small snort that led into laughter, a loud bellowing chuckle."THOSE CATS?! I'D TEACH 'EM WAY BETTER SINCE I'D GIVE PROPER DEMONSTRATION AND EVEN MAKE JOKES TO GIVE THE APPRENTICES A LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME!" Yowled weaseltooth between laughs.
Old November 25th, 2023, 12:44 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Tw: Panic attack, Vomit

Rainpaw felt weak. He turned his head up as birdsnow approached the one-eyed cat. Tears still streaming from his eye, he nodded and staggered up, fur hanging from his ribs. He leaned against his mentor, still wheezing.

The apprentice stared at the floor, feeling dizzy. He felt the bile rise in his throat as he struggled to escape the eyes of his clanmates.

"EVEN MAKE JOKES TO GIVE THE APPRENTICES A LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME!"

Rainpaw shook in his place. Was he really a failure? He couldn't stop the bile in his throat. Something in his body just clicked. The apprentice hacked as he lay crouching on the ground before vomiting. He stood there, frozen.

He turned to birdsnow and attempted to bury his face in her fur. "squeak," he whimpered to her. Why did this have to happen now?

[ @poppy @silver. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 25th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bluestone listened ignoring his clanmates unproper shenanigans, he watched the leader while waiting for the meeting to be continued on or dismissed

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 25th, 2023, 03:38 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Streamstorm partially listened to the meeting as he wandered his own thoughts.
Old November 25th, 2023, 09:31 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Willowpaw and Weepingpaw greated there mentors. the twins shaking with happiness

Brightnight shouted there names proudly, her tail quivering with excitment.

@lem~

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 25th, 2023, 10:25 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Oh... poor Rainpaw... had that been a bad call? Giving him to Birdsnow? And then... Weaseltooth started shouting. Loud and boisterous and ungrateful. Yeah, she was totally gonna give him an apprentice after this display, sure.

"If you have a problem with my decisions, Weaseltooth, I'd suggest you take it up with me directly." Her tail lashes once behind her. Sure, he was laughing, and probably just disbelieving, but he was making some cats upset and Lark didn't want that at this meeting - or at any meeting.

"Before I dismiss you, I want to talk about some of the things that happened at the gathering. I want at least two warriors to accompany any one apprentice to Smallpines from now on. I don't trust ThunderClan not to step across our borders if they so please. And speaking of borders, it would do you all well to remember not to cross them. Even the smallest kits are taught that we stay in our own borders and our own territory. The order Gingerstar gave to leave WindClan well enough alone is still in place. You'd do well to remember that." Green eyes cast around the clearing at each of the faces below her, trying to gauge reactions. "That's all for now, come find me if you have other concerns you'd like to discuss - I'm always open to hearing what you all have to say." And, with that out of the way, Larkstar jumped off the floodstone and returned to her duties.