Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by stag
Today 02:55 PM
Bewitched,,?
Last post by forest
Today 02:48 PM
just when i thought i was...
by forest
Last post by Rose
Today 02:45 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:44 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:33 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 05:53 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

II She/Her II 24 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
30/50 woot woot

tw: Mentions of child abuse, child death

Kits. Her sister was going to have kits. Normally, Spottedstream would be happy. But the first thing that crossed her mind was her mother. Spotted and Goldies mother. One hell of a mother she had been. She disowned her freaking kits. DISOWNED. Spottedstream couldn't help but dig her claws in the ground. She was thankful that there were other cats willing to take her in. She didn't know what triggered her mother. Wait, she did. Silverkit. Silverkits death. That Silverkit. When she died, all hell broke loose. Her mother didn't care that she had two kits that needed a mother, no. She decided she was going to hold onto Silverkit and be an asshole to her remaining kits. Spottedstream had to shape up and look after goldie. It was hard. They were both kits, and Spottedstream had to become mature early on when she started being a jerk. She knew what Goldie was probably feeling. Pain. She hadn't realize that she had tuned out. She shot her sister a look, a look of pain. She had used that look all those years ago. When it happened. When Cormorantcrash disowned them. She knew her sister would get it. "Goldie," the bengal warrior said, a slight edge on her voice. She turned her head to face Goldfish, her blue eyes filled with sympathy. "You'll be a wonderful mother. I.... I'm proud of you," she mewed softly, reaching out a paw to try and hold her sisters. Her eyes said it all. You are not Cormorantcrash. Anger flashed through her head. It was like saying a curse word. Her mother. Her asshole of a mother.

[ @blxze. - THE SISTERSSS @alec - oops i ranted a little]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post

II She/Her II 24 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
30/50 woot woot

tw: Mentions of child abuse, child death

Kits. Her sister was going to have kits. Normally, Spottedstream would be happy. But the first thing that crossed her mind was her mother. Spotted and Goldies mother. One hell of a mother she had been. She disowned her freaking kits. DISOWNED. Spottedstream couldn't help but dig her claws in the ground. She was thankful that there were other cats willing to take her in. She didn't know what triggered her mother. Wait, she did. Silverkit. Silverkits death. That Silverkit. When she died, all hell broke loose. Her mother didn't care that she had two kits that needed a mother, no. She decided she was going to hold onto Silverkit and be an asshole to her remaining kits. Spottedstream had to shape up and look after goldie. It was hard. They were both kits, and Spottedstream had to become mature early on when she started being a jerk. She knew what Goldie was probably feeling. Pain. She hadn't realize that she had tuned out. She shot her sister a look, a look of pain. She had used that look all those years ago. When it happened. When Cormorantcrash disowned them. She knew her sister would get it. "Goldie," the bengal warrior said, a slight edge on her voice. She turned her head to face Goldfish, her blue eyes filled with sympathy. "You'll be a wonderful mother. I.... I'm proud of you," she mewed softly, reaching out a paw to try and hold her sisters. Her eyes said it all. You are not Cormorantcrash. Anger flashed through her head. It was like saying a curse word. Her mother. Her asshole of a mother.

[ @blxze. - THE SISTERSSS @alec - oops i ranted a little]

Goldfish knew Spotty was feeling responsible for her right now. It happened more often than she'd like, but sometimes the familiarity of Spottedstream's protectiveness was welcome. As kits, Spotty had always seen herself as responsible for Goldfish and her adventurous actions. Once she was hot-headed and snappy, but it was only a phase. She pondered the troubles she'd dragged her sister into as an apprentice for a moment. She'd always stood up and dutifully taking the blame. Goldfish had become quite independent, and much more responsible since then, but Spottedstream's attitude had never changed in terms of feeling responsible for her.

She was proud of her? That was something she hadn't expected. Spotty scolded her occasionally (She was a warrior! She didn't need scolding!) but it was rare for the kind of praise she'd received. She got the message from looking at Spotty's face. Reading lips was an issue, but there was no lip-reading involved. Amused for a moment, she recalled a lip-reading she'd had with Shellwhisker. Shells has mouthed, 'I'll be right back' and she'd thought her friend had said, 'I sprained my back' and she'd tensed in alarm when she stood up and walked away. Shelly. Shells. Her best friend. Gone. Biting her lip, she suddenly realized Minkpaw had offered something two minutes ago. Yeah... thanks, Mink. I'd appreciate it, I suppose. She then winked, back to an upbeat self. Don't waste too much, I don't know how much I'll be able to eat. She then added, Get something for yourself! You must be hungry. Or you can share with me.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by blxze.; April 12th, 2024 at 05:41 AM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 02:11 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

( @blxze. @Breaking Dawn )

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 13moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
[ 266/100 ]

minkpaw turned to exist the den, equally glad she was able to escape the tense air inside and give the sisters some time alone..as alone as they could be with jayfrost still there..and the other injured cats she had kept around to watch.
jaw clenched tightly she came to a halt in front of the fresh kill pile, silver eye scanning the pitiful amount of prey, another dire reminder of the ever dwindling clan storages. since there wasnt much to pick from she selected a fish, one of the prey animals that were known to get gross quick, and slowly made her way back to the medicine den, eye wandering over the cats in the clearing in thought.

"alright..here you go" the oriental shaped apprentice murmured after placing the prey in front of them, remaining still for a moment before turning to jayfrost.
"i'll look at your leg again soon, i have to go look for some herbs first but i might be able to make it a bit easier to heal" she explained, she liked giving others the chance to mentally prepare for anything that might be uncomfortable as she aimed to avoid the discomfort unexpected actions and occurrences had brought to her time and time again. and she did actually need to organise some herbs to fulfil her 'promise' so it was probably better to tell him so she could be sure to not discard that thought as irrelevant, now someone else was awaiting said herbs so there were no more excuses.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:44 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @alec , @blxze. @Breaking Dawn

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw turned away from her task at the back of the med den, ear pricking. ' goldfish, are you expecting kits? ' her jaw dropped open in excited surprise, and she skittered over to the three cats, dipping her head respectfully to spottedstream. she really really didn't want to get on birdsnow's bad side, so maybe helping more would work out well?

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 12th, 2024, 06:24 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @alec , @blxze. @Breaking Dawn

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw turned away from her task at the back of the med den, ear pricking. ' goldfish, are you expecting kits? ' her jaw dropped open in excited surprise, and she skittered over to the three cats, dipping her head respectfully to spottedstream. she really really didn't want to get on birdsnow's bad side, so maybe helping more would work out well?

Goldfish smiled as Cobwebpaw scampered over, jaw gaping and looking pretty intrigued. Goldfish shifted a little awkwardly. She wanted to say, Well, if I wasn't, I suppose I don't look to sick, hmm? But she held it back, grinned, and nodded at her friend. Her dear friend. She hadn't talked much to her as of late, only Minkpaw. She always seemed extra busy at the back of the den, learning'; organizing. Or she assumed that was what she was doing. Her smile came naturally, though. Goldfish then wondered if her kits would be good swimmers. She could teach them to climb, and show off to their friends. She would like that. Yeah. Yeah, I am. Her voice was soft at first, then it crescendoed into a sort of amused chortle. An odd noise, really.

Goldfish licked her chops and sank her teeth into the fish, delighted immediately. It was relatively fresh, and the succulent flesh nearly melted in her mouth. Chub. It was her favorite. She pondered if Minks did it on purpose. Perhaps. Or she grabbed one of the few prey items on the pile. Holy crap, she should be hunting instead of just sitting here! Her eyes widened for a moment, and then she remarked, I suppose, lovely madames, I'll be permitted to hunt? She said it in an amusing tone, which had taken a bit of practice, but she did it pretty well either way. She then glared at the fresh kill pile. Little can replace a good morning hunt. I like seeing it full when everyone wakes up. Her voice felt trained, since she had spoken something similar to multiple other cats before.

[COBWEB YAY]

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by blxze.; April 12th, 2024 at 06:25 AM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:47 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Goldfish smiled as Cobwebpaw scampered over, jaw gaping and looking pretty intrigued. Goldfish shifted a little awkwardly. She wanted to say, Well, if I wasn't, I suppose I don't look to sick, hmm? But she held it back, grinned, and nodded at her friend. Her dear friend. She hadn't talked much to her as of late, only Minkpaw. She always seemed extra busy at the back of the den, learning'; organizing. Or she assumed that was what she was doing. Her smile came naturally, though. Goldfish then wondered if her kits would be good swimmers. She could teach them to climb, and show off to their friends. She would like that. Yeah. Yeah, I am. Her voice was soft at first, then it crescendoed into a sort of amused chortle. An odd noise, really.

Goldfish licked her chops and sank her teeth into the fish, delighted immediately. It was relatively fresh, and the succulent flesh nearly melted in her mouth. Chub. It was her favorite. She pondered if Minks did it on purpose. Perhaps. Or she grabbed one of the few prey items on the pile. Holy crap, she should be hunting instead of just sitting here! Her eyes widened for a moment, and then she remarked, I suppose, lovely madames, I'll be permitted to hunt? She said it in an amusing tone, which had taken a bit of practice, but she did it pretty well either way. She then glared at the fresh kill pile. Little can replace a good morning hunt. I like seeing it full when everyone wakes up. Her voice felt trained, since she had spoken something similar to multiple other cats before.

[COBWEB YAY]

( @Breaking Dawn @finley.exe | short one cuz im running out of time ahhhh )

minkpaw grimaced at what could only be described as a pet name, some joking name of endeerment maybe, but it reminded her of the odd cat she had met outside of riverclan territory, that had continuously called her madamme and talked about anything but nothing at the same time. the same cat that now that she thought back to, had mentioned a cat she very well knew, now at least, martenburr, a tom minkpaw had only had the opportunity to talk to normally once but could now finally place. she wondered what had driven them to live such different lifes, why the loner kept to herself while martenburr thrived in a intricate society.
minkpaw knew cobwebpaw had no more knowledge of pregnancies than she herself did, or if the other did she had at least never shown any of that, and broke the silence first, "i suppose you can, as long as you take it slow. dont overdo it and come back immediately if you feel unwell" she ordered calmly, it was a good guess really, to treat pregnancy like some sort of half-illness, a point between being actually hurt or sick and functioning properly. perhaps pregnancy did work like that, it goes well until it doesnt, she feels well until she doesnt, et cetera et cetera.
her friend being in pain and discomfort was obviously not something the oriental shaped apprentice liked, if she were to decide all her friends would be doing well, but in a way it was a good thing, a pregnant cat she could observe closely without them getting uncomfortable because they didnt actually know her. perhaps goldfish and her kits could serve as a good point of reference in the future, but for now, minkpaw had take to what she knew and guess her way through this.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw sneaked into the medicine cat's den. The activity in this den was shaky to say the least but that was alright. Things would figure themselves out. Though there was a part of this den that saddened her and that was the scent of Tansypaw had vanished completely. She wondered what she was supposed to do without her friend here. Despite her tries to tempt them back with her words they all fell short. Now in this den the voices rang loud, the voices of the two having fun together and that of Adderpaw's own shortcomings. This was life now and she was going to have to move on... Eventually..

The thought of the former medicine cat did make her remember one of the reasons she came in here. Carefully she unbound her leg and placed the stick by the gathered herbs. It was a good and sturdy size to use for binding the apprentice's legs. Since it was just a stick and Adderpaw didn't bleed on it she was sure that it could be reused. It was such a convenient size that she felt guilty just throwing it away. While by the herbs she tilted her head and thought to herself how she would organize them differently. Sure it didn’t matter but it would look more pretty her way. Despite wanting to do it, Adderpaw left the herbs alone so it wouldn’t confuse Marigoldleap. Last thing she needed was to be scolded for something as silly as this.

Now for the other things she wanted to do. By the strong smell of the moss beds Adderpaw could guess these hadn’t been changed in a while. That was not going to due at all. Cats would get sick by the smell alone… Alright maybe she was exaggerating just a teensy bit.

It took a while since there were so many beds but Adderpaw didn’t stop till all of the nests were new and fresh. She stood over her work with a proud smile. A part of her could almost feel like Tansypaw was here and thanking her for the help. Yet her work was a thankless one, but it did not bother the apprentice. Other cats must be doing so much that she never noticed, why beg for thanks if that was the case? With that the young apprentice ran off to do other duties.
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:48 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

, @starry

Martenburr popped his head into the Den "Mistyshard?"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:01 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
, @starry

Martenburr popped his head into the Den "Mistyshard?"
Mistyshard eyed the den entrance, tilting her head as she sighted Martenburr. She had not seen the warrior for a while, so surely that meant he rejoined under Fadingsun, right? She gave him a nod and gestured for him to come in. "What do you need?"

// #mistyhealing \\

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; Yesterday at 02:36 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:06 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard eyed the den entrance, tilting her head as she sighted Martenburr. She had not seen the warrior for a while, so surely that meant he rejoined under Fadingsun, right? She gave him a nod and gestured for him to come in. "What do you need?"
"Well Fadingsun said to have you check out my paw... it got injured when i got attacked by a dog..." He lifted up his Splayed Front paw "it's mostly healed though... and Fadingsun said i should practice fighting with it..." He meowed with a long sigh "so... does it... look okay to you?" he meowed nervously

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms