The Starpoint
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:07 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

Hello everyone! The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! As the title of this thread clearly states, it is time for Dawnstar and Slytiger to have kits! With the use of Baby Boomer combined with Bundle of Babies, Dawnstar will be having a grand total of 13 kits. While it's a large number, these will not be first come first serve. Taker and I are looking for people who put thought into their characters and will remain active with them (or end their story in a meaningful way—don't just have them disappear!).

Your applications should be creative and not just a basic form! There is no need to go out, but show us that you care about the character you're applying! Here are some things you need to know before applying a character:

Genetics
Since these kits will be biologically related to Dawnstar and Slytiger, Taker and I want their appearances to be realistic. Below are the possible genetics for their kits! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!
  • Kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
  • Kits can be chocolate or cinnamon
  • Kits can be solid, mackerel tabby, or braided tabby
  • Kits can have no white or low white
  • Kits can have any realistic eye-color (no blue)
  • Kits are likely to be larger than average
Names
Dawn and Tiger love their children and wouldn't name them anything silly! Below is a list of their preferred names, and names they absolutely wouldn't use. You don't have to stick to their preferred names or themes, but don't try to name your character something they hate!
  • Dawn's Liked Names: tribute names after deceased kin (special cases, must resemble the deceased), predator names, strong names
  • Dawn's Hated Names: twilight, blood, bone, rot, crush, crescent, gloom, slime, happy, kiss, blush, soft, dead, weak or uncommon names, strange names without a reason
  • Tiger's Liked Names: names relating to shadowclan and its territory, morning, birds of prey, needle, yew
  • Tiger's Hated Names: names based on personalities, flower, pink, dance, thunder, wind, river, demeaning names
Those are the main specifications to keep in mind! Feel free to add anything else in your application like plot ideas or detailed personalities, but it is not required. So we know that you read the information, make sure to put your favorite ice cream flavor somewhere in the application. There is no set choosing date yet, and we might pick overtime as applications come in! Because of that, I'll list the slots below so everyone can keep track. Remember, if an application gets picked that was submitted after yours, it doesn't mean you're out of the running! Taker and I also reserve the right to offer slots personally to others should we wish. With all that out of the way, Taker and I look forward to seeing your amazing applications!!

Kits
  • Kit 1 - Taken by @/Moonraven
  • Kit 2 - Available
  • Kit 3 - Available
  • Kit 4 - Available
  • Kit 5 - Available
  • Kit 6 - Available
  • Kit 7 - Available
  • Kit 8 - Available
  • Kit 9 - Available
  • Kit 10 - Available
  • Kit 11 - Available
  • Kit 12 - Available
  • Kit 13 - Available

Last edited by Ian; Yesterday at 09:13 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Re: Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

PLACE FREAKING HOLDER

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

The heir to the queen of mean
Cottonkit

The visage of this aspect of mean comes in the form of a chocolate mackerel tabby with amber eyes. Unfortunately some limitations were made and this kit was stuck with over sized paws and ears. It is an unfortunate mockery fate gave them but they will grow into their paws and ears

Personality
This kit wants to be the warrior that other clan cats dread the name of. A looming shadow that all shall fear, for they will not be afraid to spill blood and make cats lose an eye or two. Their fickle tastes make them only enjoy frogs and mint chocolate. They will try their best to gain the approval of their parents and will try their best to not just live in their shadows. They will be doing too much of that in this shadowy clan. The personality can be tentative as I love to make these characters grow to the situations that they are put into! EX. his mentor thinks his attitude to harm other clan cats in cruel means is bad and does all their power to turn them around, there a chance they will only harm as much as is need to make their opponent to flee.

Plot idea/Hopeful thinking
Wanting to live up to the great shadows their parents cast, Cottonkit would try their hardest to become a enforcer and, with hope a head enforcer. This is a natural desire for this kit to strive for and to try and show how I want to be dedicate to this cat if chosen. Despite wanting a spot in higher social ranks, Cottonkit would never amuse the idea of becoming a deputy or leader knowing what that would mean for their parents, to the point refusing to play leaderkit games... And being a very wet blanket about it.

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 10:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

hmmm maybe placeholder maybe prob not but maybe

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

placeholder

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Oh?
What's that on the floor?

You pick it up, you find a file with some spider webs on it.

You open it to see...

TW:SPIDER IMAGERY

Spiderkit File

(Also my favorite icecream flavor is chocalooote)

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; Today at 08:49 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

HoundKit | HoundPaw | HoundLimp

Hound - Strong Name, Dog like colouring

Limp - Limp developed in apprenticeship

WIP

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; Today at 01:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Foxkit
| he/him |

Thick-furred chocolate tom with dark ginger splotches and amber eyes

Overview

Hunting is a very exciting activity, isn’t it? In a whirling thicket of sensation, every tiny sound, every miniscule shift in the earth’s equilibrium, could be prey. Or even a predator, if one happened to be unlucky enough--but that was just what made the whole experience so very entertaining. Just standing there, staring at the world as if to ask, What do you want to give me today? Blessing or curse? And that wasn’t even to mention the chase, followed by the thrilling sight of prey beneath one’s claws. When one really got down to it, they all followed the same base instinct to Survive, but even each piece of prey differed from the next somehow within these confines. Some may claw, squirm, or even play dead, yet each response managed to be unique and fascinating in subtle yet valuable ways. And if no one else happens to be willing, as long as Foxkit (or whichever name he happens to be taking in the moment) is around, there will always be at least one cat willing to hold his claw down for as long as it takes to get a satisfyingly interesting reaction.

Being the son of a leader would certainly be a fascinating position to hold, one must imagine. Just how would the Clan respond to such a cat in their presence? Would they respond with reverie, hoping to find themselves in the good graces of more powerful cats? Or with disgust, frustrated by that son’s position and supposed inflated sense of self-importance? Perhaps, on the outside, none of it truly matters; Fox will likely respond to all with the same vaguely interested (if only mildly infuriating) smirk, or perhaps a backhanded comment if he deems it necessary--all for the sake of making things more interesting, naturally. Internally, though, he seems to have an infinite capacity for observation and reflection. Watching others in action often proves enriching enough on its own, but speculating on the thoughts of others? It was a perfect art and could truly be done infinitely! Even though Fox knows that--not unlike prey--many cats exist with similar thoughts constantly pounding in their mind, like a heartbeat. You know, Accept me! and, Help me! and, of course, Survive, and the like. But that never stops Fox from humoring himself with the fantasy that, perhaps on the inside, some cats really are just as complicated as they seem on first blush.

And, well, there was something else to like with regards to both prey and cats under pressure: neither can see your flaws. Neither can see your weaknesses. They know only of their pulsating hearts and the scent of their own fear.

Development

At first, Foxkit likely won’t be terribly distinct from most cats his age. He’ll play games with the other kits, fantasize about becoming a warrior or even leader some day, the whole nine yards. But somewhere down the line, he will find himself dissatisfied with his current life. Maybe he had made a few friends by that point and would hopefully be quite close to his family, but he would ultimately just feel alone, as though he is unable to connect with or truly relate to his peers on an emotional level for some odd reason. It will be at this time that he will begin to shift his attitude towards his Clanmates; instead of potential friends or playmates, they will turn to interesting beings whose main purpose is, in Foxkit’s eyes, to be as entertaining as possible.

After this, Foxkit will become Foxpaw. His changing attitude will likely continue to develop and only further isolate him and sabotage any chance at an actual connection with a Clanmate. During this period, Foxpaw will remain very fixated on the actions of others, though not so much on his training and other apprentice responsibilities. More than likely, he’ll be doing just about the bare minimum to become a warrior in a timely manner; though he may be a bit interested in seeing how those warriors react to a bit of slacking off, the several moons it may well cost him might actually deter him enough to continue sludging along. That alone won’t keep him from pushing his luck in smaller ways, though.

Finally, Fox (haven’t thought of a warrior name yet but uhhh it’ll be cool I promise) will continue down his path of distancing himself from his Clanmates. After all, they’ve made no major changes in his mind at this point, and he would likely have continued to fail to forge meaningful connections with his Clanmates. But he most certainly isn’t bitter about that--no, not in the least! He’ll still be able to find infinite happiness in simply observing the behaviors of his Clanmates, after all. It’s what he’d been doing since kithood--so surely he could continue forever, right? Loneliness simply isn’t in this cat’s vocabulary, naturally!

Also, of course, this is just a rough outline of what I expect will happen to him, and I probably won’t be sticking rigidly to it if other things happen. Yay, variability! Something I’m sure Fox himself would appreciate.

Extra/Trivia

★ Fox would never let anyone know this (willingly), but he fears despises reptiles of any kind. Sit him down with even the most docile of garter snakes, and he’ll probably be on the verge of passing out or making a run for it pretty fast.
★ Perhaps this is just to be expected of a ShadowClan cat, but Fox thrives in conditions of high humidity and low light. Similarly, he becomes rather uncomfortable quite quickly in any environment that doesn’t meet such standards.
★ Fox has a slightly longer-than-average tail. When relaxed, he tends to position it in a vertical coil that rests on his torso. He is also known to hit other cats with it on occasion. Does he do it intentionally? That’s for him to know and you to find out, of course!

Okay that’s it I think! Let me know if there’s something wrong (that is, a weird name or unrealistic appearance) that needs fixing. I don’t want to get disqualified over something simple like that (if that’s the only issue, that is). ^^ also umm i guess i like eggnog ice cream? i guess i’m kinda weird tho but idk i just love eggnog lol

Last edited by Fits; Today at 01:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

LOADING NAME
A Chocolate Tabby With Black BraIded Stripes And Yellow Eyes.
GentalWith A Bit Of A God Complex Later In Life, But For Now This Little Baby Will Be Kind, Shy, And Timid In Her First Moons, Then Will Become Braver And Fast Pased. Shell Follow In Her Mothers Footsteps, Striving To Be A Great And Feared Cat Within The Clans, One To Be Reconed With And Name Spoken With A Shudder. She Wont Like Other Kits Much, And In Her 'Growing Up' Moons Shell Strive To Be Known Through The Clan. A Firey, Energetic Cat Will Fire Up Within The Shell Of The Kit, And Will Burn Her Place Into Shadowclan.
.(Caremel All The Way)
.Possible WIP?
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 05:38 PM. Reason: Omg Forgor Da Icecream
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Busy

PLACEHOLDEERRRR?!

WIP

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 06:26 AM.