Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:25 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:19 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:11 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:03 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:57 PM

Old Today, 04:02 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default I Will Love You, Forever and Always [P]

~ WOLFFANG OF STARCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | FORMER WINDCLAN WARRIOR | 56 MOONS

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

The sky stretched overhead, a sheet of clear blue that was as infinite as time itself. Swaths of green grass swayed in a gentle breeze. Mixed among this tide of verdure were bright flowers that popped out like blood on snow. However, only a few of them were red. Most of the flowers were a shocking hue of violet whose power befuddled one's instincts and drew them in. Other flowers sprang up in shades of bright yellow, snow white, and baby blue. A golden sun shone upon them all, coaxing them up with warmth and light, even as the cool wind played with them.

This was but a mere reflection of the real world, existing in a dreamscape bent to a spirit's designs. Even though the sun persisted and the sky spoke of day, stars glimmered on every petal and blade of grass. Everything sparkled as if it had been dipped in dew. And, in that daytime sky, a full moon hung alongside the sun. Morning manifested in StarClan, but their home would always be amongst the nighttime stars.

Wolffang hoped Leopardsong would find it beautiful, even as their reunion would bring an abundance of sorrows. The flowers had been chosen to represent them. The violets were the most prominent; they were Leopardsong's favorite color. The yellows spoke of wonderful days spent beneath the sun. The whites reflected the beauty of her snowy pelt. And the reds, the poppies, and the forget-me-not blues, symbolized death. He'd been careful not to add any roses. If he never saw one again, it would be too soon.

The flowers were for Leopardsong, but the sky was for him. He loved the clear days where there were no clouds and the sun beat down, the days where a gentle but not harsh breeze teased his pelt. The blue of the sky would always be his favorite color. Both of them - the sky and the flowers - existed in harmony, imperfect yet meant for each other. This was to symbolize his love for Leopardsong. It would never die, even though they both would.

The former WindClan warrior sat in the center of this field. His form was mostly solid, but if one looked closely, they would be able to see the faint shapes of what lay behind him. His dappled gray pelt and blazing amber eyes were infused with stars, casting everything in an ethereal, silver-white glow. The breeze rippled his pelt and caressed his scars, which he'd chosen to keep after death, but no breath rose from his muzzle. A bouquet of violets were clamped between his jaws.

His heart pounded, but his face was mournful, calm even. Every time he thought of Leopardsong down below - without him, pregnant with kits he would never get to father - it hurt him physically. He should've had that chance. Should've had that happy ending. However, Rosebriar had used what remained of her StarClan powers to meddle in his fate. I had a wonderful life. I got a chance to truly grow and change, he reminded himself. He was grateful for what he'd had. However, he couldn't help but want more.

And it was something that he'd never get.

He'd needed some time to think about what to say to Leopardsong. She was far less devastated than last time, thank StarClan. It was probably because she'd had a purpose. She had kits to care for - the Clans and the little ones growing inside her. Pangs of love and longing ran through Wolffang and nearly swallowed him whole. However, there was an undercurrent of relief. She'll be okay without me.

That didn't mean it wouldn't be hard, though. For both of them, but especially for her. So, Wolffang wanted them to have this visit to talk. To sort things out that they should've said long ago, take back time he had wasted by worrying.

He needed her to know that he would love her, forever and always, and that he would never stop watching over her and their kits.

No matter what.

@Moonraven

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!